Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Nori let out a particularly loud moan, her back arching and the inner walls of her womanhood trembling as her release drew closer and closer.

Nori's toes curled and she felt her inner walls begin to tighten, gasping with each thrust. "S-Sasuke I-!" She gasped and moaned as she hit her climax.

His breath caught in his throat, the feeling almost causing him to stop. But he continued, moving her onto her side and pushing her leg up against his chest as he rocked his hips.

She squirmed against him; still riding out her first climax, she hardly noticed - or cared - when he moved her onto her side. The inner walls of her woman hood still tightened and relaxed, moans and gasps escaping her as he continued, feeling the same unbearable ball of pleasure tightening in her stomach once more. "Sasuke~" She turned her head to moan into the pillow. "M-More..~!"

Another jolt of pain made every muscle in her body tense up, but it also brought about pleasure, making Nori moan into the pillow again. "F-Fuck..~" She hissed, her climax coming faster this time.

Nori's mind was blank, calling out Sasuke's name over and over, her climax upon her as Sasuke continued to move roughly. Crying out in bliss, she came again, her entire body shaking as her inner walls tightened around his length once again.

Sasuke hissed and growled low in his throat, reaching his climax and spilling his seed inside her. He panted and lightly bit along her thigh as a sign of affection.

Nori was breathing hard, panting into the bedsheets, letting out a soft whimper each time he bit her thigh. Relaxing against the bed, she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of bliss that still engulfed her.

Nori rolled onto her back, letting her arm rest over her forehead, slowing her own breathing. "Feel better..?"

Nori grunted softly, resting for a moment longer before sitting up and grabbing her armor, pulling it back on.

"Do you really think it was right to stop the execution?" She asked, pulling the buckles on her chestplate tight.

He made a face, "Excellent post coitus conversation." He muttered, looking up at the ceiling. "Honestly? No...dana should have been executed. It's the law of the land. But I'm glad it was stopped..." His brows furrowed slightly, frustrated with himself, "Dana is a good man...he'll make it right..."

"So, you wish to travel to Cyrodil with the Oracle to ask the Divines for forgiveness?" Shingen asked, scowling faintly. Akihime stood with Yukimura before the Jarl, feeling the tension between the two. After all that happened, she didn't blame Shingen for being weary of Yukimura.

Nori didn't even turn to look at Sasuke, she only continued to dress herself. "It's not like I just asked you to marry me, I just wanted to know where you stand." She said, standing after finishing buckling her boots.

Yukimura had taken to one knee before his lord, keeping his eyes downcast. "Yes, my Lord, this would be of course with supervision, and I know I have no room to ask for anything of such a nature, but this is something I need to do."

"You already know where I stand. I vowed to protect Yukimura, but the law is something I can't fight without risking losing everything I've worked hard to gain." He stated.

"It was my idea, Jarl. I wanted Sasuke and A- Nori to come with us as the supervision." Akihime said. Shingen made a noise and nodded, "I suppose that's acceptable. How long will this take?" "A fortnight, at most." Akihime answered, "Cyrodil in itself is very far from here and the wayshrines equally so. But it will help Yukimura and it is my duty to assist in that aid." Shingen made a noise and nodded, "Very well. You may both leave when you're ready. Be sure to inform your guardians, as well." "Thank you, Jarl Takeda." Akihime bowed, smiling gratefully.

"Thank you, my Lord." Yukimura bowed to Shingen deeply, before standing and leaving with Akihime, following close behind her.

Nori seemed to materialize from the shadows, bowing to Akihime on one knee. "How can I be of assistance?"

Back
Top Bottom