Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Yukimura stared at Masamune for a brief moment longer before suddenly dashing forward, blade raised and ready to attack, aiming solely for Masamune.

"Shut up!!" Yukimura snarled, Mephala's voice ringing in his head even louder than before, making everything around him fuzzy. Megohime moved to a safer distance, but it wasn't really necessary, Masamune was what Yukimura wanted, and so he didn't even notice the Jarls wife. The Ebony blade hummed with malicious-chaotic energy, driving Yukimura to attack with even more ferocity.

Yukimura ignored Masamune's words, stabbing at him, before swinging for him again, and again. "Shut up, shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!" His voice seemed to echo as he screamed, sounding like a woman was also screaming at Masamune.

Yukimura stumbled back, dropping the Ebony blade, and staring in confusion at his surrounds before it all came came back to him. "D-Date-dono? I..."

Yukimura collapsed to the ground with a grunt, holding the side of his face, but staying down. A look of selfloathing and despair weighed heavy on his face, not being able to look up at Masamune or anyone else.

Yukimura was on his knees before Masamune, keeping his gaze down. "The sword, Mephala had..." He grew more ashamed. "She had influenced me to carry out such dastardly deeds."

He shook his head, clenching his fists and lowering his head. "I attacked both the Oracle Akihime and one of my men, Sasuke."

"I don't know!" He looked up at Masamune, eyes wide, fear in them. "I ran her through with my blade... I don't know what I was doing..!" He gripped at his hair, tears burning his eyes. "I do not know if she is alive or if... If her life was taken by my hands..."

Masamune ran his fingers through his hair, "Well, after all this, I doubt they'll have a warm welcome for you in Whiterun. I'll send word to your man, Sasuke, to come collect you. Stay here in Riften until then."

"Then I must insist that you lock me away in jail until Sasuke arrives. I've taken too many innocent lives to wander freely." Yukimura said.

Yukimura went to the Riften jail willingly, entering he fell and sitting on the floor as he waited for Sasuke to take him back to Whiterun.

After a few days, Sasuke entered the Riften jail dressed in normal civilian clothing rather than his armor, approaching Yukimura's cell, "Dana...you feeling any better?"

Yukimura hadn't moved an inch from his spot on the floor, his guilt increasing when he heard Sasuke's voice. "Is she... Is Akihime d-...?" He couldn't say it, he couldn't ask if he had taken her life, he just couldn't.

"You have to!!" Yukimura nearly threw himself against the bars of the cell, gripping the irons with shaking hands. The Housecarl looked like a wreck, he was pale, and bags had formed under his eyes. "Please tell me that I didn't cut Akihime down in cold blood!" He pleaded, eyes begging.

Sasuke made a face before frowning, "She's fine. Just bedridden. Takeda is livid, dana. He's putting you under arrest when we return." He gripped Yukimura's hands, scowling, "Dana, he's going to have you executed."

Yukimura let out a soft breath, almost looking relieved. "I'd except nothing less from him, I've murdered innocent people, this is a death that I rightly deserve." He said. "I'm only truly thankful that he did not make me live with my sins."

Back
Top Bottom