Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Nori finished and stood. "If I may take my leave? Unless, there's something else you need me to do for you?"

Nori stared at Sasuke for a minute, her face not showing her emotions before she gave a slight shrug. "Yeah, sure." She said, moving over and crawling onto the bed, pulling back the covers and working on his belt.

"And I'm not." She shrugged, sitting back on the bed. "If you aren't serious about doing this, I can leave, but you really didn't seem like you were joking."

She leaned forward, letting her fingers ghost up the inner part of his thigh. "You don't sound very enthusiastic~" She purred lowly.

Nori unbuckled the belt and pushed her hand into his pants, groping him gently and slowly. "We fucking, not getting married." She said in a huff, sitting on his lap and straddling his legs.

Nori smirked softly and groped his manhood a little roughly, stroking and pumping his member, moving back and pulling his hardening member from his pants. Pushing his legs open a little further, she took the head of his member into her mouth, swirling her tongue slowly around his sensitive head, pumping the base of his shaft slowly.

Nori took more of him into her mouth, moving her hand a little faster, fondling him as she bobbed her head up and down. Pleasuring him, she felt her cheeks heat up, making soft noises as she did so.

Nori switched between moving her head fast, then slowing down, rubbing her tongue against the underside of his member. She moaned softly, finding his own moans making her womanhood tremble.

Nori continued pleasuring him, careful of her teeth as she ran her tongue up his shaft, then around the tip once more.

Sitting up, Nori swallowed his seed and wiped her lips on the back of her hand before standing up. "If that's all, I'll be going now."

((Time to fight Masa!))

It was a log trek, and after slaying anyone and everyone who crossed his path, Yukimura finally made it to Riften, but didn't try to enter the hold, waiting outside the gates, which made the guards uneasy.
"You know, that Yukimura kids has been waiting outside of Riften nearly all day. He's just standing there, didn't even respond when I talked to him." Megohime said, sitting down beside Masamune.

Megohime gave a slight shrug, having nothing better to, so she followed Masamune out of the hold to where Yukimura was standing, covered in blood and sword in hand.

Back
Top Bottom