Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Nori couldn't meet Akihime's eyes, keeping her gaze focused on healing Akihime's wound. "Rest for now, my lady, you didn't fail."

Akihime nodded, though her heart still weighed heavy in her chest. She remained silent the entire time Nori healed her, trying to think of a way to free Yukimura.

Nori healed Akihime until there was but a faint scar on her stomach, leaving her in her room to rest for the night, going to check on Sasuke. Entering his room, she rapped her knuckles lightly on he door. "How're you holding up?"

"Well that's good." Nori entered and moved over toward Sasuke, sitting in the chair beside his bed. She still looked angry, probably wanting to cut into Yukimura over and over for stabbing Akihime.

Nori shot a glare at Sasuke, standing up to move over him. Pressing her hand against the newly healed wound and applying a bit of her weight to it. "He stabbed you, and he stabbed Akihime." She ground out.

"Do you really think dana would do that of his own volition?! The man who trips over his own words when Akihime even breathe in the same room as him?!" He spat.

"People change!" She snapped back at him, standing up straight. "He would've slaughtered the both of you given he had he chance, and you know it. He isn't the same Yukimura anymore."

Nori sat back down in the chair with a huff, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're grasping at straws, Sasuke." She said quietly, not believing a word he said.

"Am I, though?" He looked to her with a raised eyebrow, "Come now, if you believe your Prophet is blessed and can speak to the Divines, you can believe dana is possessed by a Daedric Prince."

Nori turned her head away so Sasuke couldn't see her expression. "He stabbed her, Sasuke, possessed or not I still can't forgive his actions."

Her head snapped around and she stared him dead in the eye, fury in her eyes. "You mean just like he did to Akihime?" She asked coldly.

Nori ground her teeth and glared at the floor. "I'm not going to kill him." She growled out. "You have my word."

((Sexual healing~? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ))

The next day, Nori checked on Akihime, making sure she wasn't in any pain before checking up on Sasuke, checking the bandages and replacing them with clean ones.

"Shut up or I'm going to rub dirt on your wounds." She muttered, helping him sit up so she could wrap up his stomach, crouching beside his bed.

"Just shut up." Nori seemed more agitated than usual, finishing wrapping him up and tying a knot in the cloth to keep it secure.

Back
Top Bottom