Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

The alchemist moved over and rumaged through his bag, pulling out a Vigorous Healing Potion and pouring some into a cup before helping Motochika drink it. The Jarl of Dawnstar groaned as he felt his pain subside, relaxing a bit.

Masamune clawed at the bed, tempted to grab her by the hair and weave his fingers into the silken tresses but he didn't want her to bite him like last time.

Nana pet his hair, murmuring softly to him and urging him to rest. "Thank you Ieyasu, I don't think there is anyway I can repay your kindness." She said.

Megohime ran her hands up his hips, letting her tongue swirl around around the head of his manhood before she slowly pulled away, panting softly. "Just this once, you can touch my hair." She muttered before returning to bobbing her head, gently licking and sucking.

Ieyas waved his hand, "It's no trouble...you're both my friends...and ny opprotunity to fight the Empire is something I can't pass up." He said with a grin.

His fingers tangled in her hair gently, oddly loving how soft it was as he moaned low in his throat. He murmured a quick thank you but it was lost amongst his noises of pleasure.

Nana bowed her head to him, smiling sadly. "You may stay in Whitehall until you're ready to leave." She said, glancing back at Motochika and frowning softly.

Soft moans came from Megohime, nails digging into his hips, feeling her own womanhood tremble from the sounds of his moans. Pulling away from his groin, she moved up to kiss him deeply, slowly lowering herself onto his manhood with soft gasps, hurriedly pulling her dress over her head.

Megohime tossed her dress to the floor and worked on removing Masamune's shirt, rolling her hips steadily and letting out shakey moans, gripping the headboard tightly.

Megohime quieted a moan, clamping a hand over her mouth as she picked up the pace, feeling her womanhood tremble with pleasure.

Megohime held onto his shoulders, sweat beading on her brow, a gasp escaping her as he brushed her special bundle of nerves. "Masamune..!"

Megohime dragged her nails down his back, biting his neck and shoulder, panting against his neck and shivering in bliss, soft whimpers escaping her.

Megohime glared up at him, but it was hard to pull on an angry look when she was trembling in pleasure. "Shut up, I don't see you doing any of the work.." She bit her lip hard to silence a groan, legs shaking slightly.

A particularly loud moan escaped her, trembling hard against him and biting his shoulder to muffle her noises. "M-Masamune..~!" She gasped against his skin, feeling her climax coming closer and closer.

With each thrust she felt her climax move closer and closer, moaning his name under her breath and tangling her fingers in his hair, panting and gasping as she finally reached her climax. "M-Masamune-sama..~!"

Megohime flopped onto her back beside Masamune, catching her breath and wiping the sweat off her forehead.

Megohime shot him a glare before getting up, grabbing her clothes and re-dressing herself, making sure her hair was straightened out before glancing at him. "Don't think the whole Masamune-sama thing will stay." She said before leaving.

Megohime left the bedroom, running her fingers through her hair as she made her way outside for fresh air.

((You can bring Aki in!))

((Finally! XD ))

A few months passed by and the issues between Solitude and Dawnstar finally came to an end. There was a bitter peace in the land of Skyrim, despite Ieyasu's men still making their rukus. Every Jarl was sent an invite to come to the Blue Palace for an important announcement from the Court Advisor, Yoshitsugu. Many were skeptical but said that they would attend either way. On 13th of Heartsfire, the date the invite specified, the Jarl's stood in the Blue Palace with their Housecarl's, waiting for Yoshitsugu.

Back
Top Bottom