Dragons Fangs and Tiger Claws {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

((Shall you do the honors of skipping to the part where we get our pirate back? ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ))

((Okie doke!))

When Nana returned to Dawnstar, Imperial soldiers had Kanbe's men all lined up, Markarth's Jarl was being questioned and beaten by Mitsunari. "Where is she?!" "I said I don't know! She was dead asleep when I checked on her last!" Kanbe lied, "And if Hideyoshi weren't watching, I would've snapped tour neck like a stick for touching me, you little milk-drinker." Mitsunari's entire body showed his rage as he started punching Kanbe again

"Stop this at once!" Nana ordered, dismounting her horse and moving quickly over to Mitsunari, getting between him and Kanbe. "What is the meaning of this?" She growled out.

Mitsunari grabbed her arm roughly, snarling, "Where have you been? Where are your citizens? There is less than half still residing in this piss poor Hold."

Nana stared him down, a scowl on her face. "Am I not allowed the right to exercise my horse?" She responded, standing her ground. "And they've left. Do not mistake my loyalty for dictatorship, if the people of this hold wish to find new residence, I won't stop them from doing so. The only ones who remain are those who cannot make the travel to find a new home." And she was right, the only ones remaining were the elderly, sick, and injured. "And if I may use words from your mouth: why would anyone want to live in a piss poor Hold?"

Nana grunted when he hit her, clenching her fists tightly. "Are we done here?" She asked, picking her head up and yanking her arm away from him.

Nana stiffly bowed her head and turned to help Kanbe up off the ground, a soft scowl on her face. "Come, a storm is rolling in." She said softly.

Kanbe stood with a groan, suddenly growing tense when he heard something over the howling snow. Hoof beats. Dozens of them. Everyone looked to the path leading into Dawnstar and were greeted by the sight of Ieyasu leading a small army of Stormcloaks. Raising his fist with a look of determination, Ieyasu's powerful voice carried over the wind, "For Skyrim! For Chosokabe! We shall free Dawnstar from the Empire!" He announced. Mitsunari's furious gaze went from Ieyasu to Nana in a heartbeat, "YOU!!" He grabbed her by the throat and threw her into the snow before barking at Kanbe and the soldiers sitting around as the Stormcloaks flooded in.

Nana coughed and held her throat looking up at Mitsunari as he barked orders, grabbing the steel dagger from under her cloak and drawing it, getting back to her feet as the storm started to blow in harder. Since the Empire took hold of Dawnstar, neither her or her citizens were allowed to weild anything bigger than a dagger, with the exception of a pickaxe. Weilding her blade, she moved forward, ready to take on Mitsunari with just her dagger, fire in her eyes, wanting revenge for her husband.

Nana nodded and sheathed her dagger, bowing her head slightly to him before heading off to clear out the civilians, not wanting to drag them into the battle.

Ieyasu and his Stormcloak militia went through Dawnstar, where a Stormcloak fell two Imperials fell with him. Mitsunari stalked towards Ieyasu, who moved with a firm stride. "Where is Motochika, Mitsunari?" "Kill me and I will tell you."

Nana quickly evacuated the remaining citizens, taking them to a bunker where she made sure they'd be okay, before grabbing a steel sword and heading back out to help Ieyasu.

Ieyasu readied his steel gauntlets, taking a fighting stance. Mitsunari scowled and charged forward, swinging his blade, Ieyasu stopping it against his gauntlet

With her new weapon, Nana took to battle, fighting off any Imperial that got in her way, and making her way toward Mitsunari. "Tell me Mitsunari, is my husband still breathing? Have you upheld your side, and spared his life?" She asked, joining in on the fight with Ieyasu.

Nana took a stance. "The only way that will happen is if you kill me." She said, readying her blade.

Nana frowned softly, she knew she was no match for Mitsunari, but Ieyasu certainly was. "Lord Ieyasu, I ask that you allow me half your men to bring my husband back from Solitude." She requested.

Back
Top Bottom