Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder Interest Check

kckolbe

Banned
Banished
I'm considering GMing a Pathfinder game for a small group (3-5 players). There are a few things you should know about me as a potential GM.

1) I'm not a particularly great GM. I am still working on describing scenes with more detail and just generally lacking when it comes to the "fluff" that really sets the mood.

2) I am new to the site. I don't know which players would be good fits and which won't be.

3) I am not particularly in tune with Golarion (the Pathfinder world).

If still interested, I am looking for a small group of players to run an adventure path with, starting at 2nd level. I know 1st is recommended, but I encourage non-standard groups and character concepts and don't like seeing tedious, inspect every room type of quests, so there's a free head start.

If interested, let me know what kind of campaign you'd enjoy, any preferences regarding character types (not mechanical), posting frequency/length, and anything else you want to include.

UPDATE: Still following since new interest has sparked.

I_Am_Nobody said:
Also, might as well say this now: My character is going to be pretty enchantment-heavy, lots of mind-affecting magic. To avoid causing conflict I will not be using such things on any of you, unless of course you tell me you're on board with your character being magically persuaded into fun times.
Mm, go ahead and count me in on that.

For the record, I'll be packing some similar spells, and similarly won't be tossing them around on the party unless permission is given beforehand by the player in question and with any luck I can get permission for Lucretia. I think at this point half my spell list other than cantrips is enchantments of varying flavors from sleep to charm person, so that might be pretty fun.

I am similarly fine with people attempting to charm or otherwise enchant Lisabeth if you wish to try. After all I picked up a spell for its amusing applications in more naughty scenes. :p

Mostly, I want to know if it's okay to use sleep spells similarly... After she's got some experience under her belt, I can see Aisha researching and developing her own spells for all sorts of lewd purposes.

Sleep is an enchantment I believe? So it woooould fall into enchanting Lisabeth :p But yes, I am fine with people doing things to my character. I will probably do the same back to them at some point *innocent grin* but that's another story.

Half-elves are immune to magical sleep though, unless it's possible to willingly be affected.

For the record, anyone who wants to enchant my guy is welcome to it.

I did forget about that. Although if it works like 3.0/3.5, "immunity" is essentially "SR: infinity" in terms of game rules, and SR can be dropped willingly. So one could argue for willingly getting put to sleep by enchantments.

/grumbles. Dang half-elves.

But, yes, definitely do them back. There's little point to being a provocatively-dressed enchantress if nobody turns it back around on you from time to time. When the time comes for higher-level spells Aisha may make some of her own for lewd purposes, and I've been considering things like Alter Self (if only to give herself a penis if people happen to be into that?)

I think that would be rather hard around here. You can't throw a rock without hitting a futa lover in the head. Not that this is a bad thing, unless you don't like getting beaned with rocks, then I would suggest wearing a helmet.

Wow, some dirty talk really kicked off some action here. No objections to futa, and BadAnime was right that I am always extremely open to incest scenes. I'd rather their father be one of the lesser members of that elven court, as that makes it easier to incorporate him later.

Dirty talk does tend to get people interested/excited. As for my character, being the offspring of a lesser elf noble is perfectly fine. I don't know about Lucretia however, so won't speak for BadAnime.

By the way, I asked everyone for a 1-10 request on sexual content. The answers I received (without revealing player preference), were "10, or as close to it as possible", "5-7", "anywhere from a 3 or 4 to about an 8", and "anywhere from 5-10, preferring something around 7-8"

Taking the average, that puts us at about a 7, which seems to work with everyone.

I am pretty sure I know who said which ones but I am a bit surprised how common the 7 seems to be in appearance. People who have a lot of the same preferences and kinks playing in the same group game? What madness is this? XD

I was surprised as well, but it's important to remember that we've spent a LOT of time talking about the setting, types of characters, etc, so not as surprising that everyone remaining is kinda on the same page.

I'm definitely looking forward to this game. I'm currently in the process of rolling up many NPCs. MINOR SPOILER: The group will get the chance to add one of these NPCs to the party throughout the campaign, and which one will depend on their actions. Yeah, we're going full BioWare up in this bitch.

I had a question about crafting magic items--would the +5 DC bump allow me to pretend I had a metamagic feat and craft it into a scroll or a wand or even a metamagic rod for later use? There are some I probably wouldn't usually take as feats that are nonetheless great for crafting and having access to them if needed would make things that much better.

Futa is a yes, then--it'll be difficult to work with Alter Self at first, given the duration starts at all of three minutes... I suppose she'll have to work fast for the time being. A sleep spell lasts just as long, too, so there's one idea. Other than me, does anyone have F-List profiles for this game or just their kinks in general?

Since I'll have multiple chars, I'll just use my general kinks list.

I'll have to think about the feats, may make it more than +5, may end up just doing one big post for crafting rules.

Yeah, a lot have been talked about here while I was working. Anyways, about some of the points:

On Avani 's relationship: I know Lisabeth has already called dibs on it, but I just want to add that if Nobody wants that Avani 's relationship to be with Lucretia, I will be more than happy about it. As a matter of fact...

On Lucretia/Lisabeth Incest: I'd totally be up for them being sisters and have incest from time to time, and if Avani has a relationship with either, both of them, he just might get really lucky in certain occassions...

On mind control: that's actually kinda one of my kinks (forced pleasure), though I prefer the version where magic/drug/whatever is used to make the victim feel hot and horny, instead of just turning them into meat puppets.

On futa: I'm fine with having Lucretia have sex with a futa, but I don't want her to be turned into a futa herself; I like to have some hard cocks thrust into me, but I don't like having a cock myself. Just not really my thing.

Anyways, looking forward to this game as well!

Say what you will about Lucretia (and I suspect we all will), but she certainly is efficient!

Thread for character sheets located here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55712

I'll actually be disappointed if you DON'T say what you will about Lucretia. I like me some dirty talk, after all!

I have posted a sheet and some descriptive stuff on the sheet thread. Any critiques/suggestion/comments?

Also Lucretia, little sis, you are a little slut and I love it.

Looks good, Micbunny. By the way, if you aren't a fan of ElfQuest, I think you are missing out.

Back
Top Bottom