Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder Interest Check

kckolbe

Banned
Banished
I'm considering GMing a Pathfinder game for a small group (3-5 players). There are a few things you should know about me as a potential GM.

1) I'm not a particularly great GM. I am still working on describing scenes with more detail and just generally lacking when it comes to the "fluff" that really sets the mood.

2) I am new to the site. I don't know which players would be good fits and which won't be.

3) I am not particularly in tune with Golarion (the Pathfinder world).

If still interested, I am looking for a small group of players to run an adventure path with, starting at 2nd level. I know 1st is recommended, but I encourage non-standard groups and character concepts and don't like seeing tedious, inspect every room type of quests, so there's a free head start.

If interested, let me know what kind of campaign you'd enjoy, any preferences regarding character types (not mechanical), posting frequency/length, and anything else you want to include.

UPDATE: Still following since new interest has sparked.

Oh, hello Nihilistic, no pressure now I see, seeing as we seem to have someone watching now XD

*Is now incredibly self conscious*

We are looking for one more character, preferably female, for our group.

Wouldn't mind tryin ya out. What kinda character are you thinking of? Level 2, 25 point buy, must have some "commercial viability" just as a reminder.

The barbarian would take a bit of difficulty to work into being part of Korvosa (and part of the company), but any of those classes are fine. They are all "sturdier" than the chars we have so far.

Always need a bouncer, and the Urban archetype makes the character suitable for city adventures.

What are the racial limits again? And how much starting wealth?

Not really; I'm sure there's someone in the city who'd pay to be with a big strong woman, and Larsen may have hired a barbarian to work as security.

Barbarian isn't banned or anything, just wanted to keep the feel of the company intact. A female bouncer definitely makes sense, as I imagine the girls might feel more comfortable around her.

As for race, I'm fairly open, case by case basis. 1000 for starting gold.

For everyone: Would you like to hold off a bit to let Nihilistic get almost ready?

Think I'm narrowing between the barbarian and the alchemist.

A character shouldn't take me too long, can I get a link to the site you want them hosted on?

http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php

And either of those work. The two can kinda work together, too. Rage and mutagen combine to make a physically weak character pretty strong for brief periods.

Look forward to seeing your final race/class combo.

I did not see this before my last post >.> I am fine with holding off or continuing, although would probably be a good idea to hold off until Nihilistic is ready unless she is fine with us continuing. I say it is up to her.

I don't think there's harm in continuing our pre-game activities, and I'm fine with waiting for the first GM posts until Nihilistic is ready.

I should have it done by tuesday morning I suspect. Making an alchemist. If she dies I'll bring in the barbarian idea.

Max at first level, then the average after that, rounded down on even levels, up on odd.

Well I've been kindly removed from the group due to differences in interest of sexual activity, no real issue, no one's fault.

So good luck to you all, may your first TPK being hilariously fun for all.

Of course the first TPK will be fun for all, as I'm fairly certain Lucretia has it in her contract that she be raped in such a situation.

Really? *check again* Damn, gotta look closer at the small prints next time. Oh well. It's not a bad deal.

If you really need another character, and i mean need since i don't like to role females, Ill role up the barb bouncer i was planning.

Thanks for the offer, but I am going to pass. I think we have a good group, and I can balance it with NPCs. As Nihilistic said, creativity will be important. NPCs will not flock to you looking to join, but you will occasionally encounter NPCs that have potential. How you treat them will matter.

First post going up soon.

Back
Top Bottom