Tip of the Icing(Avengers)-Lady/Moon

loki smirked a little. "you're so called myths are ridiculous... although, some of them do come a little too close to the truth for my own comfort." he admitted with a sigh, ignoring Thor's curious look about that. he knew Thor would get one of the humans to explain, Loki just didn't feel like dealing with it. "he'll get me what i need so long as i give him the specific book titles. and if he brings the entire library, at least i can read something other than those horrible human romance books that Tiffany is always making me read." he grumbled. "nasty disgusting horrible boring things." he complained before he smirked at Tony. "if you didn't want me here, you shouldn't have invited me." he stated with a chuckle as he settled in front of Tony's desk, where he had last time, and started to sketch again.

"i know. but i am rather surprised that you would be so willing to have him here after everything he's done." Thor admitted, looking troubled. "he never did explain WHY he did it... i know he was angry, upset even... but..." he sighed a little and shook his head. "Tony is not well either, is he?" Thor asked after a moment and Steve sighed. "no, not really. we're not sure what exactly is wrong, but i'm sure it will be alright." he admitted with a smile. "in any case, Anna wanted to run some more tests on you." "is he single?" Tiffany finally asked, eying up Thor with wicked delight. "single? well yes, i am quite sure there is only one of me.." Thor admitted, looking rather puzzled.

Tony looked at the man, raising a eyebrow. “You should tell me about them as I work.”He decided before smirking, shaking his head a little. “You watch soap operas, but don’t like the silly romance novels?”he teased looking amused as he settled at his work bench, losing himself in working on the suit, though he was talking to loki absently, mostly asking his opinion on science and new gadgets that other companies were coming out with, and how it compared to what Stark industries was coming out with. Spaced out enough that loki could probably ask him about anything and get a truthful answer before tony’s mind caught up to what he was saying, and could think of a lie.

“Well, it’s not that bad....and he was hurt. I couldn’t let the hospital figure out who he was, and let him get hurt worse.”Well, that explained how tony had convinced her to doctor loki. The inner good person in her hadn’t wanted to leave loki at the mercy of doctor’s who’d had to deal with the victims of his attack on manhattan. “No, but loki is helping him....and is figuring out what is wrong.”Anna said after a moment before smirking at tiffany, “No, he isn’t. He’s seeing someone.”Anna said snickering a little at thor’s puzzled look before looking up at thor. “Loki mentioned something about maybe some human abilities, or changes from normal humans, might be from asgardian blood. I wanted to test you to see if it might be true.”She smiled looking pleased with the theory.

Loki smiled a little. "oh very well." he agreed with a smile as he settled into place. "Soap Opera have more plot to it than getting laid." he stated simply before he started to talk about his children, and Asgaurd in general. he spoke about Jormungandr, his eldest. who could shift into a massive snake at will and could command them as well, speaking in soft sibilant hisses. Jormungandr was a sorcerer, and traveled to as many realms as could be found, to learn all kinds of magic and sorcery. Hela was his daughter. she had been badly burned on the right side of her body after being attacked by ill wishing Aeser. they had meant to burn her to death, but she managed to save herself using her Jotun blood. the scars where gone now, but people still refereed to her as 'the half dead Queen'. she had retreated to Niflheim where she had absolute control over everyone and everything. a true Queen of the Dead. and Fenrir. he was a hunter and a big one at that. he was one of the only children that was accepted by the other Aeser. he could shift into a Wolf, and could command them and other canines. Fenrir could take down a full grown bull elephant with nothing but his hands and a knife. finally Loki stopped talking and then. "How did Pepper die?" he asked suddenly, studying Tony. letting the man know that he knew, while simultaneously promising to not tell anyone else... at least, not yet.

Thor smiled a little and nodded. "it was very kind of you." he agreed happily. "Loki is very smart, it would be a good idea to give him something more constructive to focus on." he agreed with a nod. "i am seeing many people." Thor stated, looking confused. "i am seeing you now, and later i will see the Warriors Three and Lady Sif." he admitted, Steve chuckling as Clint finally took pity on Thor. "she wants to know if you're courting someone Thor." "oh! i am afraid so. Lady Jane is most happy with my attempts at wooing her!" he admitted, looking quite happy. "my offering of Asgaurdian flowers made her VERY happy!" he blinked a little at her. "i do not understand, but i will let you test on me." he assured her with a smile. "

“No they don’t. Well, if anything, they’re more twisty turvy then a book, I think I saw like four different plot stories happening in like three weeks. It was amusing.”Tony said smiling a little as he listened to the stories of his children, looking thoughtful as he considered what loki’s kids were like. “Extremis burned her alive even despite reverse engineering it. It just kept correcting itself and going back despite stablizing it.”Tony asked in that vague way that said he wasn’t aware that he’d really said it before paling, focusing intently on the shin guard he was working on, trying to figure out how to correct his mistake of answering without making it worse before realizing that he couldn’t. All he could hope for was that he didn’t tell anyone. “....how did you know?The others, they knew her forever, and haven’t guessed.”Tony frowned looking annoyed and more then a little freaked.

“Hm, well tony has move then enough constructive things for them to work on.”anna said smiling looking amused at thor’s words, biting her lip to keep from outright laughing at him. “Good. I’m glad Jane’s pleased with them.”She smiled before grinning wider. “Let’s go then, big guy. Downstairs, and then you can go bother tony and loki.”She said steering him downstairs, and settling into drawing blood and looking him over to make sure his wounds had healed well. Cause while she knew his mother was a healer, and would have healed him if anything was wrong, she felt better looking him over herself. “Is hela okay? Loki was worried about her...”She said when she finished, realizing that the thunder god was indeed okay.

Loki laughed a little. "perhaps it is simply because i can SEE it, instead of having to tax my brain to force myself to read it." he admitted with a shrug. "...oh." Loki whispered, looking stunned. "i'm sorry Tony, i can't imagine how hard that must have been..." he smiled a little. "the same way i knew River wasn't a normal human... she felt like a computer." he explained. "she was mechanical, electronic, not alive..." he admitted. "i knew as soon as she stepped into the room that she wasn't the real Pepper... don't worry, Thor won't be able to tell." he promised Tony. "and i won't. not yet. your not ready for other people to know." Loki admitted. "this is why you've been so... depressed, isn't it?" he asked softly. "why you're trying to withdraw from everyone. you think it's your fault she died."

Thor nodded with a beaming smile. "oh yes! i would like very much to pester Loki. it has been much too long since he was not full of anger and hatred at me! he did not even deny being my brother! it is most heartening!" he admitted with a happy nod. "Hela is fine. she just had a revolt that's all. some upstart young Dark Elves thinking they could kill her and take control of Niflheim. she proved to be too hard to kill, but she couldn't get them to leave either, so i assisted her." he admitted. "i will tell Loki as such." he promised her.

Tony swallowed hard shuddering a little, “It was so hard that I immediately saw her buried and built another one. It’s not...so hard.”He muttered tense and closed off as he worked, not looking at the man with him, instead focusing on what he was working on. “...It is my fault. Killian attacked her because of me. I wasn’t smart enough to fix it. Howard hurt Anna because she was with me. Natasha and Clint got dragged into my problems and hurt because I wasn’t quick enough when you attacked the city. Bruce I can’t help because I can’t do anything for gamma radiation even though I’ve tried. And I got you hurt because I came to see you, your attacker knew it was you loki....it IS my fault loki....”

“Well, you’re done, so you can go see him if you want to.”Anna smiled as she sat the vials of blood aside, smiling pleased. “Good. Loki will be glad to hear that she is fine.”She said pleased as she got up, resting a hand on his arm. “You know how to get to tony’s lab? I’m going to go see Steve.”She said blushing a little because the conversation this morning had gotten her thinking, and she definitely wanted to talk to her boyfriend.

Loki nodded. "i can understand that." he admitted softly. "and it is hard, or you wouldn't be avoiding her so intently that everyone else has noticed." he studied Tony. "your hurting deep tony, and i don't think you know how to deal with that kind of pain." he admitted. "in any case, you are not the one who attracted Killian to her. he was already obsessed with her because of his collage days with her. Howard hurt Anna because she was small and helpless against her. i dragged Clint into things because he was THERE. i would have taken him even if you had never been born. Bruce doesn't WANT to be helped. he feels SAFE with the Hulk, even if he fears the creature. and i was attacked because i look too much like myself. do you know, exactly why that man attacked me? it's in the police report you know. look it up. see for yourself. he said. "I had to kill the bastard, he looked like that damn Alien, anyone who looks like that has to be evil!" he would have attacked me whether you knew i was there or not. if not me, then someone else who looked like me. personally i am glad he attacked me. because i could not have bore it if another innocent had died because of my selfish reasons."

Thor grinned as he nodded. "yes, i know how to get to the lab!" he agreed, heading down before pausing as he heard his brother... consoling Tony? he froze as he heard that last line. so Loki did feel remorse for what he did in New york... that was good to know. it meant that Thor could give good news to Odin, and maybe even get Loki a reduced sentence. Thor wanted so badly for Loki to be home and safe and happy again.

“....I made her to much like herself....but...sex with a robot is to far, even for me.”Tony muttered so tense his shoulders were actually starting to hurt, looking even more freaked out that loki was reasoning way the curse he knew was his fault. It was his fault everyone around him was hurt, shuddering he swallowed hard. “Everyone is hurt because I get near them loki, it’s me. Not them...I wont let the others be hurt...”She swallowed hard before glancing up, paling slightly before waving thor in, pushing away from the table, busying himself with putting things away. “Hey big guy. Everything okay?”Tony said the mood broken, so easily shifting gears that if Thor hadn’t been aware they were having a serious conversation, it wouldn’t have been noticeable in the easy calm attitude tony projected.

Anna smiled quietly as she walked through the halls, looking nervous, biting her lip a little before pausing at the entrance of the gym, holding a pair of boxing gloves. “Hey. Feel up for a boxing match? Tony said you were good with teaching.”Anna smiled at her boyfriend as he worked out with the punching bag, feeling so cutely nervous. She had no idea how to seduce someone, much less a guy who had grown up in a era where they didn’t have sex until marriage. She was definitely at a loss. and given how much she liked steve, she really, really didnt want to mess up.

Loki chuckled a little at that and nodded. "i can understand that." he agreed as he watched the other. "Tony. don't you understand, you are hurting people right now by pulling away, you..." he paused and looked up at Thor as the man walked in. "yes! everything is good!" Thor stated hiding his worry and shock. "i wished to tell Loki that Hela is safe! not a scratch!" Loki relaxed at that, breathing out a relieved sigh. "they couldn't get close enough to hurt her, and she couldn't scare them enough to make them leave, so she asked me to chase them off. it was most fun!"

Steve was pummeling the bag and he turned, startled when she spoke and blinked at her. "you want to learn how to Box?" he asked, looking amused. "Anna... you, are you sure you want to BOX? wouldn't you rather learn that fancy stuff that Nat does?" he asked, curious. "i mean, no offense but... i don't know if you can hit all that hard..." he admitted, lookign quite upset about having to admit that. "and boxing is so... rough..."

Tony looked amused “Only you would find battle with dark elves fun. Though, it might be fun. I mean I’ve never seen a elf. Unless you count watching Lord of the Rings.”He looked thoughtful at the idea before smiling. “Loki. I want pastries. And I’m sure thor would apperciate you cooking for him.”Tony said, being the sneaky underhanded person he was, and avoiding the conservation he knew loki wanted to continue, simply by making sure they had company, which meant loki wouldn’t bring it up.

Anna flushed a little before pouting. “Well maybe not. Probably can’t hit that hard, but I don’t want Natasha as a teacher.”She sulked a little pouting, looking quite adorable,m before huffing. “It’s quite hard to find things we have in common to do together, besides running. And I can’t keep up with you on a run, so that’s out. And well, boxing it’s in a stupid ring, I can keep up with you there.”She blurted out before flushing, realizing just how stupid she probably sounded, and it wasn't a feeling she was used to. She was so used to being one of the smartest people in the room, she hated the feeling of feeling stupid.

Thor shrugged. "i do not know who the Lord of Rings is. but e sounds very impressive." "i've also never heard of it." Loki admitted, looking rather suspicious. "and i know what you're doing Tony Stark, don't think i don't!" he hissed, Thor hesitating. "did i... interrupt a fight? should i leave?" "no. you will take me to the kitchen and follow my every order as if it is gospel. come, Slaves! yet Tony, you as well. you shall do my bidding." "...why must you always refer to me as a Slave Brother?" Thor whined. "have you not gotten over that yet?" "no." "you've been doing this since you where SIX! Six Loki!" "i am better than you, and you will obey me! now march!" Thor just groaned and obeyed, Loki looking smug. "and he wonders why i still call him a slave. idiot." but that was spoken with such affection that Thor probobly would have cried if he'd heard it.

Steve blinked at her in stunned amazement before he smiled a little. "oh." he looked quite amazed. "well... alright then." he agreed with a smile. "but take off those silly gloves, i'll teach you something you can actually use." he decided. "it's called Street Tussling... or, that's what Bucky always called it." he admitted. "it's hitting hard, fast, and causing as much damage as possible. it's great for if you get in trouble with a mugger or some idiot punk thinks your going to be his sweetie for the night." he admitted, motioning her into the ring.

“Oh man, we’re going to watch the movies later. You’ll like them.”Tony said smirking a little before looking at loki, raising a eyebrow. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Loki. I am doing nothing but demanding you feed me.”Tony said looking way to innocent for it to be true. “I’m doing your bidding?”Tony said rolling his eyes even as he pushed loki towards the elevator, smiling as they got to the elevator.”You should talk like that all the time to him.....he’d probably be in tears all the time if you did.”he muttered looking down at loki, before grinning as he settled in to helping loki cook with a fierce intent that was rarely found in him when he was in the kitchen. But as he was avoiding a talk, he was totally into the cooking thing right at the moment.

Anna flushed as he stared at her, “Don’t look at me like that.”She muttered looking away from him before frowning at her gloves,”but they’re kinda fun to wear. I mean, look how big my hands are.”she said looking amused though as she took off the gloves, nodding a little as she climbed into the ring. “I’m not pretty enough for anyone to think about picking me up like that you know.”Anna said rolling her eyes a little, because it was true. She really did think that, and steve’s attraction to her genuinely confused the prodigy.

Loki smiled. "i'd like that." he admitted with a smirk at Tony. "you know exactly what i'm talking about." he grumbled. "you're face is ugly when you do that, stop it. all that innocence is sickening." he grumbled, though he did sound amused. "yes, you are doing my bidding. and i'm NOT talking to Thor like that. ugh, i'd permanently loose feeling in my arms from being hugged to the death too many times." he complained, scowling at Tony. "now, go get me four eggs the vanilla, sugar, butter, flour..." and off he went, listing ingredients and demanding they be followed. he poured everything together, but was too weak to mix them by hand the way he usually did, so Thor did it... and promptly had his fingers smacked for sneaking tastes of the cookie dough. Loki was hovering over the Stove, carefully making paper thin pancakes called Crepes when the rest of the house arrived, looking more calm than he had in days. there was a strawberry, a peach, a blueberry, and a raspberry filling that he was rolling the crepes around and stacking them carefully and when the oven dinged, he snapped his fingers and Thor moved over to remove the super hot apple pie. "...is Loki... baking?" Bruce asked, looking quite shocked as River nodded. "it's his favorite thing to do."

Steve grinned at her. "they don't do much good if you don't know how to punch right." he pointed out. "all they do is cushion the blow for the other guy. that's it." he admitted before he smiled at her. "you're beautiful to many people Anna." he promised her before he showed her how to punch properly so she wouldn't break her thumb or her wrist before he let her beat on his rock hard chest for a while because it was less painful than hitting a punching bag. "you hit harder than i thought you would." he admitted with a grin. "come on, i smell food. you must be starving." but it was his stomach that gurgled loudly.

"But it would be so amusing to watch."tony grinned the look of innocence disappearing as he followed orders. Though better behaved then thor,it was obvious the only reason he wasn't sticking his fingers in it was because loki kept hitting thor for it. Looking up as the others arrived he whined a little."bruce!save me.loki's kidnapped me and forcing me to do slave work.tell him to stop."tony demanded though he looked more amused then anything.

Anna smiled slihtly st the praise."if you say so."she muttered before grinning as she gave him one final punch.""I live with tony.anyone would learn to punch."she pointed out before laughing."I think its you who's hungry,rogers.but I guess we better go see what loki's making and who he got to help him."she snickered wondering if it was both or just tony who'd harassed loki into making things."thanks.that was fun."she smiled as she tugged him down-he was just so tall!-for a kiss on the cheek before heading for the kitchen

Loki smirked a little. "well i'll make sure he hugs YOU often then." he decided happily. "so i can enjoy as well." he mused. as Bruce walked in, Loki reached out with the spoon and smacked Thor's fingers, making the man howl and drop the cookie he'd been about to shove in his mouth. Bruce had to snicker at that, looking amused as he watched Thor nurse his fingers and whine about Loki being a tyrant. "i think i'd rather watch you suffer." Bruce admitted, Clint nodding as he walked in behind Bruce and River. "sweet! Loki made those amazing cookies, ooow!!!!" he yelped, yanking his hand back as Loki smacked his fingers with the spoon. "what the HELL Loki!?" "no one touches the food until Loki's Done." River explained, looking amused. "otherwise it's not all even and perfect and it distracts him."

Steve grinned a little. "yes well... Tony IS a bit of a wimp." he admitted with a snicker. "oh i'm sure Loki is making Tony help him at least. possibly River as well. i'm not sure he'd trust Thor with that level of competence though." he admitted, flushing brightly as he was kissed on the cheek before beaming like a child with a free lollypop. "..." he paused as he heard Clint squalling and he glanced at Anna, feeling a little unnerved by that. what the hell was Loki making that it made people squeal like that? he walked inside just in time to see Loki smack Thor's fingers for trying to get into the Crepe Filling, making the man howl and sulk again. "ah..." Steve muttered, the squealing made sense now. "Thor! take the other pie out of the Oven!" Loki demanded, Thor sulking but doing as he was told, removing a peach cobbler out of the oven and sitting it next to the apple pie to cool. "you know, most people use Oven Mitts." Clint commented, watching Thor handle the hot pans with bare skin... apparently without any issues at all.

Tony frowned at his friend, pouting a little. “You should help then. Suffer along with us if you want cookies.”Tony decided snickering as clint got smacked.”Besides, these are mine. I don’t have to share.”Tony huffed looking amused as he looked at clint.

“He is isn’t he?”She snickered a little before smiling. “Hm, true. Thor can’t stop breaking things.”She giggled a little before flushing as the man looked so happy, pausing as she heard the squalling.”...I don’t think I want to go in...”She muttered before following steve in before laughing at the sight of them howling, and the normally demanding tony the only one who hadn’t gotten smacked yet because he hadn’t stolen anything yet. “Well, not everyone’s a god you know, though it is interesting he could touch it without being burned....hey, loki?”Anna turned looking at loki, biting her lip, wanting to ask him something, but not sure how to ask him without upsetting the man.”...Thor said you were....a frost giant.....does the heat bother you?I mean, like every day heat...and using the oven...”Anna said looking anxious about not wanting to upset him by asking, but curious enough to still ask. Not only because seh was seeing thor handle the pan, but because she was wondering if every day heat bothered him since they were just entering a new york summer where it was about to get really hot.

Bruce shook his head. "Loki won't let me help." he stated simply. "i'm too good at memorization and he doesn't want me to know his recipe's for some reason." Bruce admitted, looking like he wanted to laugh as he turned and watched Anna and Steve walk in. "Heat bothers me little compared to Lightning." Thor admitted with a smile as Loki looked up as he flipped a Crepe expertly. "a Jotun, yes. Frost Giant... just a very tiny one." he admitted simply. "but i have also lived my entire life with the Aeser, and my mother was Half Aeser as well. so the heat doesn't bother me like it does most Frost Giants. as a matter of fact, i actually have an affinity for Fire." he admitted. "unfortunately without my magic, the heat does tend to bother me slightly, which is why Thor is the one sliding things in and out of the oven right now, and not me. the little bit of magic i have access too is more focused on healing me, than it is about protecting me from the heat." Loki admitted. "everyday heat won't bother me until it reaches upwards of a hundred and fifty however, so i have little to be concerned about. as far as i know, New York doesn't get that hot. i can also keep my air conditioner on and stay in there if the heat gets to be too long. even ninety degree weather can get to me if i'm out in it all day." he admitted as he rolled the last Crepe. "Set the Table thor. and don't touch the food!" Loki snarled as Thor reached for the same cookie he'd been trying to snatch all morning. Thor just whined and skulked off, making Loki smirk as he resumed rolling and stacking the last Crepe.

Anna tilted her head looking thought as she considered that, before laughing quietly. “Well, we should make the short people group. Me and you, we’ll just let the other freaks be tall together.” “Hey, I’m not that tall.”Tony made a face at his best friend. “You’re taller then us. Me and loki are running away together.”She giggled a little before looking thoughtful as she considered that information before shaking her head.”No, it doesn’t get that hot.”She agreed amused as thor set the table before helping them. Settling down in her chair she looked at loki, pausing in reaching for a crepe. “can we eat it now?”she teased a little.

loki snorted. "i am NOT short... well, i'm not normally short." he grumbled. "stupid Odin wouldn't even leave me my shapeshifting abilities..." h grumbled before he narrowed his eyes at Tony. "i barely brush your chin Tony Stark." he growled. "shut up Tall Person." Thor had to snicker at that. he was the tallest person in the room, Loki was the shortest. it was funny. "no you cannot!" Loki stated, narrowing his eyes. "the Head of the Table serves first." "that would be Tony, as it is his Home we are in." Thor explained. "don't mind Loki, propriety is one thing i wasn't able to train out of him." "i will smother you in your sleep Thor." "i love you too Brother. Earth rules are not the same as Asgaurdian Rules you know." "yeah, most people just serve themselves once everyone is ready." Steve admitted, already helping himself to a piece of pie.

“Well, for the time being, you’re short. We could always gang up on Tony, you know. Nothing more fun the making fun of Tony.”Anna said smiling. “Hm, its kinda cute looking down at you. I so rarely get to be taller than the guys.”Tony said smiling slightly before laughing quietly. “well, I’m eating. See?”Tony grinned as he dug out a slice of pie for himself, smiling as the rest of them dug in. “This is amazing, Loki. Even if you get mad at tony, you can’t ever not make these. I’ll do whatever you want, if you make these.”Anna grinned as she devoured the crepes, groaning as she leaned back in the seat full and tired, amused as she watched tony, for once actually eat more then normal, and looking thoughtful. Watching him to try and figure out just how much coke he was taking....the normal doctory worries that plagued her when she had a moment to think.

Loki looked annoyed at Anna. "i hate you too." he complained before he scowled at Tony. "i WAS going to give you sexual favors, but you can forget it now." he growled, rolling his eyes. "of course it's amazing, a God made it." he stated with a sniff as he helped himself to the food and nibbled on it as daintily as he ate everything. Loki was always careful not to spill even a drop. "i like to bake." Loki admitted. "i want to open my own bakery." he admitted with a smile. "...you... what?" Thor asked, looking shocked. "you want to stay on earth Loki?" "of course. why the hell would i go back to Asgaurd? no one likes me there, at least here, i have freinds." Loki stated, indicating River. "iu don't get sneered at by every single person who passes me here." he shrugged. "i rather like being on Earth."

“You were?Who said I wanted them?”tony teased a little but looking pleased as he settled at the table with the others. Glad for the company because it kept loki from returning to their uncomfortable conversation. “I think you should. It’d be good for you to have something that’s just yours.”Anna said smiling slightly at loki, pleased that the man was staying, if only in part for loki’s sake. Wanting him here because he was managing to reach tony’s heart, and keep him from being to reckless, even if she wasn’t sure if it was loki’s presence, or if it was the fact that everyone who would be able to tell something was wrong, was in the same building. She knew tony was going a little insane with having everyone here. “You’ll have to visit places Loki, if you’re staying. There’s some pretty places here.Take tony with you.” “how am I volunteered to travel?” “You’re the one who spent four months goofing off and screwing around. You can take him on a tour of the world if he wants to go."

Loki smirked. "you're Tony Stark." he pointed out. "everything is sex, food, and smart things with you." he pointed out. "and i would like to have something that's just mine. i've never had anything of my own before. nothing that i actually had to earn i mean. in Asgaurd, i was still a prince, even if no one liked me. i was just given whatever i wanted." Thor was nodding, agreeing with the sentiment. it was why he liked fighting so much. he had to work for the win. "visit places?" Loki asked, looking wary. "i'm not sure about that..." Loki was probobly rather afraid of going 'outside' at the moment, being as he'd just been brutally attacked. "well... if Tony went with me i suppose it would be alright. i have wanted to explore a little." he admitted. "Japan mostly. and Greece..." he admitted with a smile. "but i don't much like to travel." he admitted with a shrug. "no, you never have." Thor admitted. "you where always more fond of sequestering yourself into a tiny room stuffed with books." he admitted with a grin. "i just wish i was well enough to move on my own." Loki whined. "River's been teaching me Tai Chi." he admitted with a smile. "it's quite fun."

“Not everything, just most things.”Tony said rolling his eyes a little. “Well, when you’re feeling better we’ll look for buildings. Or maybe you could have a floor in the tower.”Tony looked thoughtful as he considered that before sighing. “We’d be going with you loki, while I’m sure not everyone would recognize you, after all, new yorkers knew you because you were here, as long as you didn’t go to germany, you’d probably be okay...but we’ll go with you.”Anna reassured smirking a little.”Besides, I don’t think thor’s going to let you go anywhere without him for awhile.”She pointed out. “You will soon enough, don’t be in a hurry.”tony said smiling a little at the idea of loki doing tai chi but resisting the panic that rose up as he considered loki feeling well enough to leave. Even if he knew that he wasn’t going anywhere, it still made him anxious to consider loki being well enough to leave.

Loki snorted. "it's sex, food, sleep, and inventions Tony." Loki teased with a grin. "oh. and pastries apparently." he admitted with a grin before he paused. "hmm... no not In the building, too much of a security risk... who knows who could come in for a cupcake and walk out with Stark Inc. Secretes... but... i could get a building next to the tower." he mused, looking quite pleased by the idea. "yes going to Germany would be a bad idea." Loki agreed with a grimace. "god, that's enough to give me nightmares." Loki admitted with a shake of his head. "i hate being so tired all the time." Loki grumbled, closing his eyes. "i hate being in pain and being unable to stand up and piss like i'm supposed to and i hate having to have help in the kitchen and being unable to stay awake through a forty eight minute feature film." he grumbled.

Back
Top Bottom