Tip of the Icing(Avengers)-Lady/Moon

Anna raised her eyebrows as he walked into the room, looking amused as he watched her. “Yes master.”She purred a little, shifting, sliding her shirt up, moaning as she groped herself through her bra before undoing it, pushing it out of the way as she tweaked her nipples, watching him through half closed eyes, a hand skimming over her stomach, sliding under her jeans, moaning as her fingers found where she was so very wet for him. “Ohhh....steve...”She muttered quietly, blinking slowly, “...you have been studying....”She teased a little, squirming, teasing herself, playing with herself, but not finger fucking herself, just teasing, not giving into the need, waiting to see just how bossy he was going to be, disobeying the first part of his demand, seeing if she could push his buttons before shifting, doing a sexy little shimmy out of her jeans, laying back as she played with herself, watching him, naked and wanting.

“Maybe. But it was amusing!And he should know.”Tony snickered a little, shuddering as the other played with his hair, before smirking.”You know I prefer to be the dominating. Though sometimes, it’s not so bad to sit back and let someone take care of me.”He muttered blushing ever so slightly, before laughing.”They wont be getting married for awhile. Probably waiting till after the kids get here.”He pointed out, even if anna and steve wanted a small private wedding, he knew it wouldn’t happen. Because of who they were, captain america and a stark by adoption, they just wouldn’t get any kind of small private wedding. Even if it was small, it was going to be months in the planning. “Such a demanding pregnant man...”Tony moaned shuddering as he indeed spilled into the other’s mouth at the command, fingers tightening in his hair a little.

he shuddered as he was called Master again and smirked as he settled back to watch her, licking his lips eagerly. "no talking." he hissed, smirking at her. "keep going." he demanded, watching her play with herself. "spread your legs wider, i want to see those fingers of yours buried in that tight little cunt." he demanded, his mouth dry as he watched, a low growl leaving his throat. god she was so sexy. "come here. crawl to me." he demanded, eyes fixed on her as he tangled his hand in her hair. "you like having your hair pulled?" he demanded. "Answer." he ordered, licking his lips. "you want me to pull your hair?" he demanded as he unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, yanking her head back, not too hard, he didn't want to hurt her, but he did pull her over his cock with a guttural moan. "suck my dick." he demanded, tipping his head back. "and don't stop playing with yourself. if you cum, i'll stop. and you'll have to go without. so don't you dare come to an orgasm without my permission."

Loki giggled a little. "i know." he admitted with a smile. "i like how dominant you are." he admitted with a nod. "oh... my babies could be in the wedding!" he decided, delighted. "oh that would be fun!" he admitted with a grin. "i am a demanding pregnant man." he admitted with a grin as he swallowed down every drop Tony had to offer before sitting up, completely nude and he reached over and picked up his favorite playtoy. the Handcuffs. they hadn't played with restraints since Loki had been... "Tony?... will you?" Loki asked hopefully. "i'm tired of being scared... i want you to own me..." he whispered, smirking. "i want you to be my Master." hey, if Steve had loved it, why wouldn't Tony? plus it gave Loki a little thrill to call Tony that and know, for the moment, that it was true.

Anna whimpered at the order shifting,spreading her legs wider even as she pushed her fingers into herself,swallowing the begging to that was about to fall out of her mouth,eyes blown wide as she looked up at him.nodding a little,slowly pulling her fingers out as she crawled over to him she glanced up at him in curiosity wondering what was next. Shuddering as his hand tangled in her hair she nodded mutely,and it took her a moment to find the words."y-yes master.please."she said staring up at him,a breathy moan escaping as he dragged her closer."yes."she stuttered a little as she lowered her mouth on him even as he hand found her cunt again,playing with herself,and every moan and gasp sending vibrations up his cock,and even after just a few moments there was a desperate keen to them as she sucked on him,trying so hard to not come,but starting to fall apart even as she tried not to respond.

Tony looked startled and unsure as he looked at the handcuffs,aking them from the other.stealing a soft kiss he wrapped his arms around him,stroking his back."are you sure reindeer?"he muttered,just as scared,if not more,than loki was. Not wanting to upset him any more,needing loki to be okay. Even as he shuddered looking down at him with lust blown eyes,because loki was right, tony was totally a dominant in every way,and enjoyed being master,even if it worried him....he was such a good dominant.

he smirked a little as he watched, licking his lips as she crawled to him. his pupils where so wide, you couldn't see the pretty blue of his irises. "Good girl." he whispered as she answered him and moaned eagerly as she sucked him, thrusting sow, shallow thrusts, simply enjoying the pleasure before he stood, pulling himself from her mouth. "on the bed." he ordered, panting eagerly. "hands on the headboard, on your knees." he ordered as he fetched the mirror he had found specifically for this purpose. he settled it into place, making it so that she would watch herself as he fucked her, and letting him see her while he fucked her. "Beg for it." he hissed, smacking her ass. "beg for me to fuck you. and don't let go of that headboard."

Loki nodded. "i'm sure." he panted, looking eager. "i want you to make me yours, fully and completely." he whispered, lowering his head to nibble on the other. "please... Master. fuck me." Loki whimpered. "Use me. make me beg, make me moan. make me yours and only yours." he pleaded, panting eagerly. "i want it. i want you. so bad. hurt me, make me feel good. anything you want."

Anna whimpered at the loss as he pulled out of her mouth before nodding.stumbling a little as she got to her feet,huddering as she got on her knees,resting her hands on the headboard,turning her head to watch him,her eyes so blown you could barely see a ring of color in her eyes. Whimpering when she saw the mirror she swallowed,trembling a little as she watched him set it up.yelping as he smacked her ass,jerking a little even as her hands tightenrd not letting go of the headboard she was holding."p-please master,fuck me.please I need t-to feel you in me,m-marking you as yours.please!"she stuttered so hazy with pleasure that she was having trouble talking.

"Okay."tony muttered watching him,making sure the other was serious before snapping the handcuffs open, gently rolling the other to lay back,quickly tugging his shirt off,handcuffing him to the headboard,lowering his head to press a kiss to loki's bare shoulder."you look so pretty like this...all tird up for my pleasure.."he muttered lips skimming over the others skin,enjoying teasing him.

Steve grinned a little as she did as ordered, shuddering in delight. god this was... intoxicating. he felt... wicked, evil, perfect ordering her about and making her obey so easily. he could understand Loki's desire to rule the world now if this was even a taste of the rush he had gotten. but Steve was still Steve. he knew if she was unwilling this would not hold the delight it did. he loved this because she let him do it. he loved this because she loved it. "That's right. what a good little slut. betting for her Masters dick." Steve breathed, licking his lips as he brushed his fingers along her slit. "so wet for me. you really do want it. perhaps i should punish you for being such a slut?" he mused, fingering her now before shaking his head. "no. i think i'll just prove what a slut you are." he decided even as he slid into her in one brutal thrust, moaning eagerly. "Fuck i missed this." Steve moaned eagerly as he started to thrust, moving fast and hard, but watching her closely to make sure he didn't hurt her. he could go a lot harder and a lot faster than most people could after all.

Loki shivered and nodded, moaning as he was cuffed, breath hitching. Loki lived to be tied up, helpless. he said it was like giving in after a lifetime of fighting, and simply floating away on a breeze. there was a sort of relaxation that Loki could only have while tied up and being teased and tormented by his lover. he moaned as he felt Tony's fingers on him, arching lightly under the touch, his stomach twitching as fingers found the slight mound there. "yes... all for you." Loki moaned, eyes fluttering as he strained against the cuffs, because he loved to feel his own helplessness.

Anna swallowed hard, shivering a little. Because despite trusting him to not cross the line, to not hurt her, it was still hard, because she had never turned over this much control before. Had never trusted anyone to let go. And even if he crossed the line, she trusted him to also hold her, to take care of her as she recovered. Trusting him that no matter what happened, he’d be there for her. And she was loving turning over that much control. Shivering at the words she looked back at him, whimpering quietly as his fingers brushed against her, squirming, trying to press back against his hand, wanting, needing him. “N-no. I’ve been good!I just want you, master.”She whimpered rocking her hips into his hand as he fingered her, a startled pleasure filled moan escaping as he thrust into her, nearly letting go of the bedframe to brace herself. Shifting her hold a little so that as he pounded her she wasn’t hitting the headboard. Trembling, after a moment pleasure and pain mingling, and after few brutal thrusts, opening her mouth to tell him it was to much, to brutal, but even as she opened her mouth she couldn’t get the words out as she shattered, her orgasm catching her by surprise as she collapsed, trembling, the only thing keeping her up was his hands on her hips.

Tony smirked a little at the hitch in loki’s breath, teeth scraping over a nipple as he rolled his eyes up to look at him.”Hm, I should leave you like this. Forever. Just tied up for my pleasure.”he muttered a hand sliding over the slight mound before shifting lower, undoing the other’s pants tugging them down. And even if he was in charge, he was enjoying making sure the other was well taken care of. Sliding his mouth down over the other in one go, closing his eyes as he worked the cock in his mouth.

he panted over her, shuddering as he felt her orgasm wash over him before he pulled out and spilled himself across her back, not about to cum inside of her when he wasn't wearing a condom. "you can let go of the bed-frame now love." he assured her with a sheepish smile. "i didn't hurt you did i? i didn't mean to thrust into you so hard but..." he nuzzled her. "was that alright? did i do it alright?" he asked, nervous that she hadn't liked it.

Loki moaned, his breath hitching at the touch to his nipple. "y.yes... oh Heavens above..." Loki mewled as he squirmed under the other. "f..fuck!" he moaned, arching as he felt that hot mouth wrapping around his cock. "y..yes! oh god.. Tony. Master!" he moaned, babbling because he was horny and wanting and needy and was just enjoying it so much!

Anna shivered as she felt hot come splatter across her back, swallowing hard,”Can’t...hands wont let go....”She muttered stupidly as her hands spasmed, muscles to tight and strained from holding on to let go yet, turning her head a little to look at him. “Not much. Pace brutal...maybe a little less hard next time...though it was nice...I mean, you didn’t hurt me badly, it was good. Amazing really, but not a pace I’d want to keep up, otherwise it really would hurt and yes, it was alright. More then alright. Amazing, steve.”She said stuttering a little, flushed and strung out, slumped into the bed, her voice muffled, and having recovered enough after a few moments to ramble, worried he’d read her wrong, in asking for a little less hard. She had enjoyed it immensely, even if she was going to be sore. Turning her head a little, she smiled at him laizly. “....we should bath...it’ll help...with being sore...”she muttered sounding so strung out that she’d probably go to sleep in the warm water and with him.

“Hm, that’s what I intend to do,yes.”He smirked hands cupping the other’s ass, looking amused at loki’s babbling even as he slid his fingers into the other carefully, having gotten the lube while loki was busy loving his mouth. Stretching him quickly he raised up, settling between the other’s legs, rubbing against him, lowering his head to kiss the other softly, teasing them both.”You okay?”He muttered rubbing harder against him.

he looked a little worried as he studied her, wondering how to help before finally taking a hand and very gently massaging the cramps out. "alright, i'll be more gentle next time." he promised with a smile. "so in other words, you liked it well enough but you'd rather not do it again." he suggested with a chuckle, relieved that she wasn't mad at him. "alright, you take a bath and i'll rub your feet." he promised, kissing her slowly. "but... aside fromt he thrusting too hard, was it alright? it's the first time i've ever done something like that." he looked worried for a moment. "i really liked it... like... a lot." he admitted. "i think we should have a safe word..." he admitted as he gently picked her up and carried her to the bathroom where Jarvis had already started a bath. "...it's creepy how he watches us all the time." he grumbled.

Loki moaned and shot Tony an annoyed glare. "must you always be so flippant and mouthy when your fucking me!?" he demanded. "just shut up and put that filthy mouth of yours to proper use!" he demanded, clenching around those wonderful fingers with a cry of delight. "yes! yes damn you!" he moaned, trying to thrust his hips. "fuck me dammit! i want it!"

Anna smiled softly as he massaged her hands out, pretty much a pile of goo as she smiled quietly. “hm...yes. At least at that pace.”She muttered looking sleepily amused as she looked up at him, before nodding, kissing him back.”hmm that sounds amazing.”She muttered before her smile widened, “That mirror was genius. And it was amazing, Steve.I promise.”She muttered stirring enough to reassure him, resting a hand on his cheek, drawing him down for a kiss before nodding, “Yes. Probably.”She said resting her head on his shoulder, snickering a little. “It is. But not creepier then you telling me Barton bottoms.”She whined a little moaning in pleasure as they got into the tub, sighing softly as tense muscles relaxed, “I think I’ll use...hmm...Stark as a safeword. Cause you know, I’d never say that during normal sex or anything....”She said knowing saying tony’s last name would be a shock for them both enough to startle them into stopping whatever was going on. “,,,I love you. I love that you were willing to do this, to try even if you weren’t sure of it...”She said smiling, wanting to reassure her.

Tony grinned at that, “Yes, I do.”he said raising a eyebrow as he looked down at the other, palming the other’s hip, holding him down as he studied him, smirking a little. “Okay, okay demanding pushy bottom.”he teased shifting his hips, moaning quietly as he slid into him, rocking his hips slowly, carefully.

he smiled a little. "you're 'punch drunk' aren't you?" he asked with a grin. "Tony gave me that phrase. i'm not entirely sure what it means, but i'm pretty sure he explained it as a state where your so lost in pleasure you feel drunk..." he admitted studying her. "very amusing." he admitted with a chuckle. "i'm glad you liked the mirror. i promise to use it again." he assured her with a chuckle. "uh, Jarvis actually told me that so... still creepy." he stated simply before groaning. "yeah. Stark would be a good safeword.." he admitted before he smiled at her. "anything for you. i'll try it, and if i really don't like it then at least i'll know." he admitted as he rubbed her feet. "when i'm feeling better, we can do some stuff with ropes and blindfolds, and i've heard about these toys that we can use." he admitted, smiling at her. eyes glittering with lust. "it will be fun to experiment."

Loki moaned eagerly as Tony finally slide home, babbling about how much he loved tony and please fuck him faster and harder and oh GOD Tony that felt bloody wonderful! it wasn't long before he was cumming, and cumming hard, arching and writhing before chuckling weakly. "oh my god that was great." he moaned, closing his eyes. "way too great." he purred.

“hmmm...yes.”She said smiling at him before snickering. “Yea. Sometimes really good sex can release enough hormones to overwhelm you, and it sorta gets fuzzy and I’m so going to get you punch drunk sometime because you can’t get real drunk, and it would be amazing to know I caused that much pleasure and I trust you, and that is a amazing feeling, wanting to be able to let go and I did like it.watching you slide home...”She shuddered.”Awesome.”She muttered nuzzling her face against his chest, smiling a little, moaning quietly as he rubbed her feet, shifting to lean on the edge of the tub so she could relax, flushing brightly as she considered that. “Blindfolds would be amusing. You could do anything without me seeing.”She shivered at the idea of loss of control, before nodding. “It will.”She agreed yawning a little, now that she was starting to come down from her high, she was sleepy.

Tony laughed softly grinning as he fucked the other, careful to not hurt him but doing what he wanted, moaning quietly as he came, shuddering as he pulled out of him, slumping to the side, cuddling against him. “That was great. Amazing...definitely want a nap now again....”he yawned, to exhausted to consider going to the lab, just wanting to cuddle his lover.

he chuckled a little. "sure, you can get me punch drunk." he promised her. "i'll even let you tie me up." he promised with a chuckle. "it's a shame Tony can't see you right now." he teased with a grin. "yeah, i like the thought of blindfolds." he admitted with a chuckle as he washed her, massaged her all over and carried her to bed. in the morning there was a rose next to her head and the smell of breakfast was permeating the entire place. Steve was making breakfast.

Loki moaned eagerly and grinned as he felt Tony flood him. "hmmmm that was great." he agreed, using magic to uncuff himself and snuggled into the other. "nap time. i agree..." he mumbled. of course, nap time turned into bed time. he was up the second the smell of food hit his nose and he was chattering at Steve while the super soldier cooked a few dozen eggs since Loki had claimed the oven, deciding he wanted a cake for breakfast.

“Hmmm, I like that. Definitely tying up my master sometime.”She muttered tiredly before frowning. “You want tony to see me sexed out?He’d never let you hear the end of it.”She teased settling in, mostly asleep by the time she got to bed. In the morning Anna blushed softly as she looked at the rose, picking it up, smiling as she smelled it before getting up. Moving carefully, making sure she wasn’t to hurt. While she was sore, and definitely wouldn’t be having sex that morning, she wasn’t hurt hurt, just stiff. Dressing slowly she moved into the kitchen, nearly jumping out of her skin when Tony appeared behind her. “You’re moving stiffly, sweetheart. To much sex?”Tony teased pressing a kiss to her hair, wrapping a arm around her waist, discreetly helping her to the table, even if she really didn’t need the help, she let her brother help her to the table.

“You’re in a weirdly bright mood.Stop.”Anna ordered looking at the billionaire in bemusement, wondering exactly what had him manic this early in the morning.

he chuckled a little and kissed her. "no, no he wouldn't. but I did this to you and i have this odd need to brag about it." he admitted, looking vaugly horrified. "i mean, really really brag. to everyone..." he admitted with a chuckle as she settled in to sleep.

"Anna! you where supposed to stay in bed." Steve complained, looking concerned. "i was going to bring you breakfast in bed... you're walking funny... oh god i hurt you didn't i?" he demanded, looking rather frantic. "can i get you something? painkiller? water?" "stop it." Loki demanded, glaring at Steve. "your making me annoyed. she's not hurt she's stiff. the same way i'm stiff. but that's because i'm pregnant and fat and can't have proper sex without getting stiff." he complained. "and i want to have sex again but i know Tony will say no because i have a damn LIMP because i'm fat with babies!" Steve stared at Loki for a moment, opened his mouth, closed it, blinked a few times and then started to snicker. "Shut up Rogers!" Loki demanded, crossing his arms and sulking.

“Well, you should have left a note or something.We’ll go back to bed to eat if you want.”Anna snickered a little before shaking her head.”No.At least not badly.I’m sore steve, not hurt.”She promised looking amused as Tony helped her sit down. Tony hid a snicker as he listened to steve overreact, glancing at loki.”I’ll properly screw you when you’re not pregnant Reindeer....and you should probably be laying down. I’ll bring you breakfast.”Tony decided smiling a little. “I thought you wanted to brag, Captain.”Anna said her voice curling seductively around the title, almost like she was saying master. “Nooo don’t do that. I’ll never be able to listen to him be called Captain America again if you do that. Stop that.”Tony ordered shuddering a little, even not being attracted to her, he responded to her voice, and because while he didn’t want steve, he wasn’t blind. He recognized a fading blissed out look on the woman even without seeing it before. And it made him intensely curious, even if he had no intention of ever finding out if rogers was that good at sex.

Steve chuckled a little. "whatever you want to do i suppose." he agreed with a smile as he realized she wasn't hurt. "i want properly screwed NOW." Loki whined, slumping onto the table. "i want my chains and the paddle and the sex toys Tony!" Loki complained, making Steve go vibrantly red. chains? paddle? crap now he was getting turned on. "i do want to brag. i got her Punch Drunk! i am awesome!" Steve admitted, looking oh, so very proud of himself. "Punch Drunk?" Loki asked, looking curious. "is that anything like being in Subspace?" "...sub what?" Steve asked, looking confused. "not in the least." Clint stated as he walked in. "Sub-Space is when a submissive lets go completely and FEELS. being Punch drunk is feeling so much pleasure your practically drunk." Clint explained. "by the way, Jarvis told me to suggest breast pumps. Loki's lactating." "i am NOT!... it was just a few drops!" "how... does that work anyway?" Clint asked, looking grossed out and curious at the same time. "oh. during the birth i grow female parts. and for feeding i grow breasts. shapeshifter, remember?" "...and, how do 'normal' males give birth?" "stupid human. 'normal' Males can't get pregnant." Loki stated, snearing at him.

"Eating in bed would be good.”Anna muttered looking amused at loki’s words, and also curious. “No. You are pregnant and you-”He turned to look at Steve, a slight smirk to his lips, and you knew whatever he was going to say was going to be horrible, but also helpful. “While...this game....is fun, you should space it out, otherwise she’s not going to be able to walk. Plan for next time in the meantime, while you take care of her.”Tony said, one dominate to another, because he knew anna would never admit just how sore and tired she was, and wanting her to have everything, including a dominate who would take care of her when she needed it. “You are very awesome, Captain.”Anna smirked looking amused before snickering at Clint’s observation. “You...you don’t talk to me. I know more about you tehn I ever wanted to know.”Anna whined though she looked amused at the man. Tony tilted his head looking thoughtful and vaguely weirded out before smiling a little. “Be nice loki.”He ordered quietly, nudging him a little. “Now. Are you going to go to dinner with me tonight?”

Loki sulked and Steve nodded. "i know. i read it online. between 'hard' play you have to take at least a day or more to let your partner come down and settle again. she shouldn't need it like that for a few days anyway right?" he asked, examining her. trusting Tony to give him proper advice. "i refuse to be nice." Loki complained. "Anna is in headspace and i'm not." he grumbled. "don't i always have dinner with you?" Loki asked looking confused before a light entered his eyes. "oh, you mean out in public, alone, just us." Loki breathed, looking ecstatic with the idea. "will it be fancy dress?" Loki LOVED wearing suits of various styles. and he loved going to fancy restaurants to show himself off, and Tony too of course. now that people knew Loki wasn't evil, a lot of them where super jealus. because Tony had Loki, or because Loki had Tony, which left one, the other, or both firmly off the dating market.

“No, she wont. Anna likes rough play, but for the most part she prefers cuddles and regular sex...she just enjoys hard play to when her head's messed up.”Tony smirked a little looking amused as he looked at his glaring best friend, glad she felt settled enough, that she’d calmed enough after steve getting hurt ot be grumpy with them both. “’she’ is sitting right here!”Anna grumped being stiff made her grumpy, not to mention that father and son were having this conversation. It amused her a little, made her glad steve could ask tony and felt comfortable to do so, but it was still weird. “You’re not going to get it like that until after the kids are born, so resign yourself to that.”Tony said determined before smirking at loki’s question. “Well, yea but-Yes. Exactly. And it will be.”Tony said smiling softly as he leaned over to kiss his cheek.

he nodded. "yeah, i kind of figured. i'll just have to be a bit more gentle next time." he flashed her a smirk. "not TOO gentle, but gentler." he admitted. "besides, i can understand how it helps. giving up like that. just letting someone else make all the decisions. when she's feeling better, i'm going to give it a try." he admitted, greening a little. "with Anna's permission of course." "i'll help." Clint offered, his eyes glittering playfully as Steve was out of his chair and hiding behind Anna in a matter of a split second. "nope! no, i'm fine! no helping!" "humph!" Loki complained, sulking at Tony. "i'll get my suit! when are we going?" he asked looking eager. "oh, and i got word back, Odin is having a feast at the end of the week for us, on Friday. all the Avengers are invited and Thor will come to pick us up." he admitted, Steve going tense. "we're going to Asgaurd?" "yes. Odin wishes to bless the babies and hold a feast." Loki admitted. "i think he feels bad about what happened."

“Just a bit.”Anna muttered flushing as she squirmed a little. “Exactly. Tho-”Tony started before stopping, staring at Steve, before at anna who looked interested. “Stay away from my Captain, birdboy.”Anna growled possessively, shifting, wrapping a arm around steve’s waist, giving clint a look. “In a few hours. I want to get some work done in the lab before we go.”Tony said looking nervous and excited, torn between the emotions, squirming almost in his anxiety before looking startled. Wondering if he should wait but... No. Better to do it now. “I’m sure he does. Asgard will be amazing.”Tony said his grin a little dopey thinking about it.

Clint snickered at Anna's possessiveness and Steve floundered, not sure what to do with a possessive woman. he was still unused to some of the new 'behaviors' some women displayed. finally he decided that it was sexy as all hell and he kissed her eagerly with a chuckle. "ooh, my surprise?" Loki asked, eyes glittering eagerly. "i was planning on getting some work done myself, so this works wonderfully." he agreed with a nod. "Asgaurd is well enough." Loki agreed with a shrug. "you have permission to bring sensors and science stuff to take readings." he admitted with a smile.

later that night Loki was dressed in his perfect suit and had his hair pulled back into a ponytail and the swell of his belly was perfectly hidden in the folds of his shirt. he beamed at Tony and wrapped his arma round the others and tangled their hands together and kissed tony and got prepared to strut and show off. because even though he wasn't a bad guy anymore, he was still an attention seeking bastard who loved to have all eyes on him and Tony.

Anna grinned looking amused as clint did at steve’s floundering, kissing him back. “Yes, your surprise.”Tony said looking amused before grinning wider, perking up.’I’ll have to decide what I want to bring then.”He said already walking out of the room, mumbling to himself about what he was going to take to asgard.

Tony smirked as he stepped out of the bathroom, freshly shaved and showered, his hair a messy tangle of curls-just how loki liked it- instead of its usual styled self. Lowering his head to kiss the other he rolled his eyes as tehy got into the car, settling back in the seat as Happy drove them towards l’trattoria’s. “You do realize that if you keep it up, everyone’s going to watch us?”He whined a little, already feeling nervous enough as it was without knowing everyone in the world was going to watch them.

Back
Top Bottom