Burned Bones and Broken Souls {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Meadow looked confused before making a noise, "Right, you didn't have new-age school back then, huh? Well, its dull. You have six classes Monday thru Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm."

"But that's all day!" Elvira looked stunned. "What did you do that took so long..!?"

"Learn." Meadow huffed, "Listen to teachers bitch and moan about different lessons and which student pissed them off the most. Dumb crap like that..."

"Wow... That's weird..." She rubbed her head and blew air from her nose. "Could I... Come to the store with you?"

Elvira smiled. "I don't usually like to leave the house, it's just weird for me, but since I have a friend to go with now, I guess it's okay..!"

Elvira followed her, hesitantly leaving the house and following her out onto the front yard.

"I'm just antsy... I haven't left the property in so long." She said, staying close to Meadow.

"Well, its good to get out every now and again...maybe I can sneak back into my house and steal a sleeping bag and a pillow or somethin'..." She mumbled the last part more to herself before making a face, "No, that'd be a bad idea..."

Elvira made a noise. "Who's home at your house?" She asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Well~" She grinned. "I can see if I can posses her for a little bit so you can grab whatever you need." She said.

Back
Top Bottom