Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth just curls closer and sleeps, even reaching out to hold him in his sleep.

Kaden stops and looks at him "What..." He turns to him "You... Want me to run away... I'm finally trying to face my problems... And you want me to run away..." He looks back to Mel's room "Mel is pregnant... Mason left... Kevin and Jareth are missing..." He walks up to Nicholas and cups his face softly, "I know seeing me hurt... Hurts you... And I'm sorry... But... I need to be here right now..." He kisses him softly and pulls back "I know we had plans... And I do intend to keep them... It's just going to take some time... I'm tired of running..." He stands close and rubs his cheeks softly.

Kevin get comfortable on the ground with him. He doesn't mind being on the ground. As long as he's close to him, he's happy. "Sleep my love." He kisses his head and holds him.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I just thought it might be best for you to get away, take some time. You've got to think about yourself too, but I understand. I'll be here to help in any way that I can. Alright?"

The plane takes off and Mason grabs his phone to text Mel.
I'm sorry. Going away. Will be in touch. Tell Kaden he won. I won't be coming back. Will send divorce papers. Good-bye Mel.

Her phone buzzes on the nightstand, but she doesn't wake.

Kaden kisses him again and smiles "I am thinking about myself... For the first time in a long time... And that's because of you..." He slowly snakes his arms around his neck and pulls him closer, "I know I'm hurting... But it's my own fault... And I'm dealing with it... When things settle... I'd love to go somewhere... Just us... Ok..." He kisses him again and hugs him closer still "Mmm... Now how about we get cooking..."

"Alright, but I gotta warn you, I'm not that good." He smiles at him. "Thank you, Kaden, for everything. You could have sent me home that night, but you didn't. You let me stay. You spent time with me. You let me express how I feel about you, and you loved me back." He gives him a quick kiss on the lips before taking his hand and leading him into the kitchen. "I've got anything you need to make anything. I like to cook. I just wish I was better at it."

Kaden smiles at him "Then you're in luck... I'm a good teacher..." He starts to pull everything out to make pot roast "Alright... Start by peeling those and cutting them up..." He kisses his cheek and starts to clean and trim the meat.

"Mmm..." Jareth shifts lightly and groans softly.

"Peeling and cutting. I think I can do that." He starts working, looking over at him every so often. "Where did you learn how to cook?"

Kevin squeezes him tighter. "Sleep my love. It's alright."

Mason leans back in the seat. Thoughts of Melanie, Jareth, Kevin, and Kaden fill his mind. 'It's for the best.'

Melanie stirs and slowly opens her eyes. She grins at how peaceful she feels. Sitting up she stretches and looks over at her phone. 'A text.' Grabbing her phone, she opens up the message. Her face shows her horror. "NO," She screams. "NO! You can't do this! You bastard!" She throws her phone across the room. "Damn you! Come back!" She gets out of bed and sinks to her knees, screaming and crying as she pounds her fist on the floor. "Come back! Don't do this to me!"

"Well... Jar... Mel!?" He drops everything and runs for her room "Melanie!? What's wrong!?" He pushes the door open and skids to the floor by her "Mel... Mel what's wrong... Stop that..." He grabs her and pulls her close, holding her and rocking her, rubbing her back "Just talk to me..."

"K-Kev..?" He tries to open his eyes, bad idea "Nnn..." And hides his face "Why?"

Nicholas runs behind him scared out of his mind. When he enters the room as Kaden goes to her, he can't believe what he's seeing. "NO! Don't you fuckin dare do this! Don't leave me! Damn you!" She fights against Kaden. Nicholas turns and runs towards his bathroom. Kaden might not like this, but he has to do something. When he returns, he sits in front of her her, takes her arm, and gives her a shot. "It's a sedative. A mild one. It won't hurt the babies, but we've got to calm her down." She slowly begins to relax, not fighting him anymore. "Move her to the bed." He stands and helps him move her. "Mel? What happened?"
"The....phone," she whispers pointing across the room. "Kaden. You get it. I've got her."

"Mel! Mel calm down... Baby please..." He held her close and as tight as he dared, he didn't even notice Nicholas until he came back "What are you... Wait!" He looks back to Mel after the shot and cups her cheek "Baby..." He looks to Nicholas with a frown "Fine..." He wasn't to happy with him drugging Mel, he'd talk with him later, he went to get her phone, he picks it up, the screen was cracked. "What... What is he talking about..." He quickly moves back to Mel "I never asked this... I never wanted him to... To leave..." His eyes widen slightly "He... How... How could he be so stupid!" He takes Mel's hand "I'll get him back Sweety... I promise... Ok..." He rubs her cheek and holds her hand until she finally falls asleep, then let's her go and steps back from the bed, hands in his hair. "I... I did this... I pushed him..." He looks at Nicholas "I... I should have just left with you... Mel... Jareth... How many more people am I going to hurt!" He hugs himself and looks down at Mel "I can't... I can't leave now..."

Jareth waits a few more minutes before trying to ask again "Why... I... I said stay..." He was still drunk, but he was starting to think a bit clearer.

Nicholas moves to put his arms around him. "Hey. Hey. How could you have known? You couldn't have. Mason is running. Literally the man is running, but he's going to find he can't get away from what he already feels. Alright? I understand you can't leave now. I don't want you to. She's gonna need you. When she wakes up, we've got to make sure she doesn't get too upset. It's not good for her or the babies. So I need you to stay calm and focused. Alright? For right now, you can fall apart all you like." He squeezes him. 'How could he do this to them all? What are you thinking Mason? You're not. That's the problem.'

"Love you not making any sense to me," Kevin tells him rubbing his cheek.

The plane is in the air while he's texting his mother. She's going to arrange a meeting with the lawyer as soon as the plane lands. He forces a weak smile. He'll be the one seeking the divorce from her. In it, she will get everything. He doesn't want the house or the cars. He just wants to move forward and away from these feelings he can't understand. He looks out the window at nothing but the clouds. 'Good-bye Melanie. Goody-bye....Jareth. You two taught me what love was. I'll miss you both, but I can't stay. I can't do this anymore. I want someone who wants me and only me. I deserve that. So be happy, and please....forget me.'

He takes a few deep breaths and looks at Nicholas "Yeah..." He pulls him closer and hugs him tight "He can't... He can't mean it... He wants that child... As much as I want mine... He'll... He'll come around..." 'I hope...' He hugs him since more, then pulls away and leans down to kiss Mel "Let's finish cooking... I need the distraction..." He leads Nicholas from the room slowly and back to the kitchen.

He clears his throat slowly "I told.. You.. You to stay... Home..."

Nicholas follows him back into the kitchen, not really sure what to say. He wants to comfort him, but he knows there are no words, and to carry on like nothing just happened seemed odd. "So. It's times like this I feel so helpless. I'm a doctor. I save lives, but I can't do anything to help the pain everyone is feeling. Mason is gone, Melanie and Jareth are both hurting, and all of this is effecting you so strongly. I just don't know what to do Kaden. I've never been with someone before. So I've never seen them through anything like this. What can I do to help?"

"I know you did, but I don't listen. Besides. I was worried about you. I love you, you know."

Kaden smiles and finished cleaning the meat "Help me finish this... And I'll show you what you can do... Cooking can be quite relaxing..." He kisses him softly and gets out te roast pan, he'd show Nicholas what he could do, it was so refreshing that he was so new to all this, he watches him as he sprays and readies the pan. He puts the meat in and stops him to show him how to season it, then has him put in his vegetables he cut and adds water. "Pop it in the oven at 250 and set it for 3 hours..." He moves to wash his hands, then moves up behind him and hugs him "Now... As for how you can help me..." He kisses softly along his neck.

Jareth slowly rolls over onto his back and rests his head in Kevin's lap, an arm over his eyes. "You're just a stubborn as me..." His blood was starting to burn off the alcohol, but his head was gonna kill, he sighs softly and even whines "He left... Just... Walked out..." His other hand rests over his chest "It hurts..." Then taps the side of his head "And he... He won't stop whining..." He rests his hand down again "He can be the big tough bad guy... But he's more like a lost dog..." He shrugs slightly.

Nicholas watches him with fascination. He had never had anyone offer to show him how to cook. This was a lesson he wouldn't forget. He even thought about cooking this on his own to surprise Kaden sometime in the future. As he hugged him from behind, he smiled, and as his kisses touched his skin, he closed his eyes. "Are you sure about this? Now? I'm okay with it, but I just want to make sure it's what you want and that you're okay?"

"Wait. He left, and he's whining? Why leave if you're gonna be miserable? He left? He left us? How could he do that to us?" Kevin shakes his head. "I'm here for you love, and I'm not going anywhere. Can you still feel and hear him?"

Kaden hugs him a bit tighter and frowns a bit against his neck "Of course I'm not ok... But this is what I want... If I waited until I was ok... I'd never touch you again..." He turns him around and cups his cheek "And... I just can't do that..." He leans close and kisses him hotly "Nnn... I could never just sit back... And watch you..." He starts to open his shirt, then quick lifts him and puts him on the counter "I have to touch..." He runs his hands over his chest slowly and leans in to kiss it "Taste... Mmm... To prove to myself... That you're real..." He rubs his nipples softly "Becasue having you... Is so new to me... You help me forget everything else for a time..." He leans closer and licks at his chest, kissing it again "So this is what you can do..." He looks a him and smiles.

"I... Can still feel him slightly... Mostly just emotions now... He's hurt... And confused... But... But he's blocked me out of his head..." He sighs again "I know you do... And I love you to... Please don't think I don't... Because of this... I would do the same... If not worse if you were gone again..." He takes his hand and holds it "Don't ever forget that I love you..."

Nicholas feels his lips tingle as Kaden kisses his body. His tongue sets him on fire. He brings his hands to Kaden's hair, running his fingers through them. "Well then," he pants. "Let me help you. I want to Kaden. It reminds me you're not just a dream. You're a dream come true. So please," he begs, leaning his head back, "don't stop. I am never leaving you." He could feel his member reacting to his touch. He wasn't ashamed. He wanted Kaden to know his effect on him. He moves Kaden's hand gently down to his bulge. "See what you do to me? I love it. I love you. You're amazing."

"I won't my love. I promise," he tells him caressing his body.

They announce the plane is going to land, and Mason buckles up. The wheels skid across the runway, and the plane comes to a stop. Once he's off, he sees his parents. "Mason, darling. It's so good to see you."
"I thought you weren't visiting the island right now."
"We are here, but we're not staying in the summer home. Your father insisted on a hotel while we visit some friends." She rolls her eyes. "So that dreadful woman is with another man now? Pregnant no less? I always knew she wasn't the right girl for you. Now to find you a perfect woman."
"Or man," he adds. Her brow furrows. "Surely you're joking. My son does not sleep with men."
"I did mom. I love....loved him. She was with this guy, and I was with him." She slaps him hard. "Shut your mouth. No son of mine is gay. Do you hear me?"
"I'm not gay. I'm bi mom." Again she slaps him. "No! You are straight, and you will find another woman. I already have someone in mind." Now he remembers why he was so glad to get away from his family. His father stands by silent, a stern look on his face. "Yes ma'am."
"I have a car ready to take you to the summer home, and not a word about you driving yourself. You're a Weathers. You will act like one." He nods. "Yes ma'am."
"I'll have our lawyer draw the papers up, you sign them, and I'll make sure they get to that whore. Now go home, shower, and get some rest. You look like hell. Probably from fucking another man's ass. You disappoint me Mason."

Kaden grins and squeezes his lightly through his pants, then frees him "Mmm... I love you too..." He looks at him as he starts to stroke him slowly, teasing his head softly, he watches him "Look at me... Try not to close your eyes... Ok..." He smiles and leans down, he starts by licking his head and twisting his tongue around it, then licks down the side and softly nips his base. "Mmm... Such a big boy..." He licks back up, making sure not to miss a spot, then starts to take him in, slowly, inch by inch, his tongue never staying still. "Nnn..." He takes a deep breath before deeping him fully.

Jareth smiles at him then growls and sits up quickly, only to whine and grab his head "Shit... Nnn..." He slowly lays back down "It... It felt like someone... Hit me... Nnn..." But sitting up hurt worse, he tries to calm down.

“You’re so good to me, but you’re such a bad boy,” he grins. Nicholas has to fight to keep his eyes open and Kaden. He looked so handsome, so full of desire. His fingers ran through his hair as he softly moaned. “I think..I’ll like..cooking lessons.” It took every bit of control to not buck up from the counter into his mouth. Then a thought slowly crept into his mind. “Kaden? I want you to do something for me, with me, to me. If you say no, I’ll understand, but I’m curious. I want to experience it. Will you..do to me..what you did to Melanie?”

“Hey. Hey. Hey. Lie down. Not so fast. Take it easy love. We don’t have to be anywhere right now.”

Mason had gotten to the house. When he walked inside he saw a gift basket from his mother. She even had pajamas for him. “Really mom?”

Kaden stops a moment, then slowly pulls off of him, he strokes him slowly, not looking at him yet "Let... Let me think about it... Ok?" He looks at him and smiles softly "Is this.. Coming from watching Aliya..." He continues to look at him and resumes his actions on him, licking and stroking him slowly, ten suckling him gently as he starts to bob.

He shakes his head slowly "It felt like someone hit me... Like I was slapped..." He relaxed again and breaths his scent deeply, letting it calm him 'I still... Love you... I'll never stop...' He sent one last thought to Mason, not knowing if he could hear him or not, but he had to try 'Be... Be happy my love...' He let a few tears fall "I just hope he's ok..." He takes Kevin's hand again and rubs it softly, bringing it closer to kiss.

Nicholas groans as Kaden continues. "Yes, but not like you think. It's from watching....you with her. You were so....aroused. I want to feel..what they..felt. I want..to give you..that..control. Fuck," he moans, lacing his fingers in his hair. "Oh baby tell me..what you..want..me..to do. I'm yours."

Kevin's heart breaks for Jareth. He squeezes him. It's all he knows to do.

Mason picks up the basket and heads towards the kitchen. The thought comes through crystal clear. He stops and takes a shaky breath. 'I had to leave. If I stayed, I would be in the way for everyone. So be happy with Kevin, and Melanie can be happy with Kaden, but know this. I will never stop thinking about or loving you.'

Kaden continues his slow torture of him, slowly pulling off of him with a soft pop "Mmm... Just relax... Let it happen... No holding back..." He continues to lick and suckle him again.

'Mason!? No baby... You weren't in the way... I love you... Mel loves you... You're... You're going to finally be a father... Please come home... Please...' He starts to cry softly "He thinks he's in the way..." He let Kevin know Mason was talking to him.

Nicholas begins to pant, holding Kaden’s head firmly. “That’s it. Keep going. See what you do..to me? Let it happen? You want it? I want..you to have it.” Keeping his eyes open and remaining still was impossible. He lifted his hips up with Kaden’s efforts as his eyes closed. Cumming for him was easy. He bit his lip to keep for moaning out. Waking Melanie was the last thing he wanted to do.

“Talk to him,” Kevin urges him on. “Make him see just how loved he is so he’ll come home.”

Mason grins at hearing his voice as he starts to cry. ‘I know you love me. I know how you feel. I will always love you Jareth. You brought me back from a dark place, and I can’t thank you enough for that, but you know we were not meant to be. You and Kevin. That’s meant to be. So be happy with him. Don’t cry. I’ve got memories that will keep me warm and feeling your love for the rest of my life. It’s time for me to move on. You too.’ He takes a deep breath as he steps out on the balcony of the house. ‘It’s so beautiful here. You would love it. I wish you could smell what I smell.’ The ocean air filled his nose. ‘I wish you could feel this.’ He touches his own cheek. ‘

Kaden kept it up, only bobbing faster as he starts to rock his hips "Mmm..." He moans softly against him and listens to his breathing start to hitch and feel him starting to tense, he rubs his thighs softly. He glances up at him in time to see his eyes slide shut and knew he was close, he sucks a bit harder, then deeps him just as his orgasm hits him and swallows. He sucks hard and lets him ride his orgasm out, taking him all until he was spent, slowly pulling off him and licking his lips softly. "Mmm... I feel much better... How about you love..." He stands between his legs and holds him gently, rubbing his back.

Jareth gently pushes Kevin aside and stands despite his head, he digs his claws into the tree to keep standing. "Don't... Don't you DARE... Say you know how I feel... If you knew how I felt you wouldn't have RUN..." He holds back a sob "Not meant to be... Bullshit!" He was panting with the effort to stand "These tears... Just prove how wrong you are!" He growls low "You want to me to feel... How about you feel..." He closes his eyes and concentrates, shoving the feeling of his broken heart down their link "If we weren't meant to be... I never could have pulled you off that bridge! TWICE! And what about Melanie... Your WIFE!" His face was wet from his tears and red from his hurt and anger "How are we supposed to comfort a overly emotional PREGNANT woman... When she learns the man she loves walked out..." He lets out the sob this time, pulling the pain back from him, his voice got softer "I don't know what you're truly running from... Because you won't tell me... But that's all you're doing baby... Running..." He growls again "But if you think I'm just going to let you go... With out a fight... You're dead wrong... I love you... You hear me! I love you!... You want time to think... F-Fine... One month... I'll give you one month before I start searching..." He gently cups his cheek and kisses him softly "One month my love... Until then..." He shut their connection, and fell to his knees, crying hard.

Nicholas tries to get his breathing under control as Kaden speaks to him. “I..I..damn you’re good.” A smile melts across his face. “But now you..have to tell me..how I can..make you..feel even better.”

Mason is panting, on his knees when Jareth breaks the connection. When he sent the pain back to him, it was almost more than he could handle. He slowly stands, shaky. “I’ve got one month. Alright then.” He pulls out his cell. “Mom, you said you had a woman in mind for me already. Fine. I want to take her out tonight. What do you mean I can’t? A press conference?” His eyes widen. “Even better. Call her anyway. Tell her I want to take her out afterwards. So when the press conference takes place, I want her by my side. I want….to go ahead and show her what being with a Weathers is going to be like. I mean if she and I are going to date, then she needs to learn what it’s like to be in the spotlight. Right? Thank you. Yeah. I’m going to shower and head over to your place. Yeah. We can all ride the office building.” He hangs up and heads towards the shower.

Kevin grabs him and holds him. "That's right love. You tell him. We'll give him the time he needs, but then it's time for him to come clean and come home."

Kaden smiles and kisses him softly "Hmm... You could return the favour... If you'd like... Or... We can cuddle on the sofa and watch movie..." He kisses him again "It doesn't matter to me..." He was feeling much better, of course his problems were still there, but knowing he had someone who'd be there no matter what, helped to calm him down. He looks at him and tilts his head slightly and smiles again "You'll make a wonderful father with me..."

Jareth holds him back, shifting to sit against the tree and pulling him into his lap, he looks at him, then pulls him into a hard deep kiss. "Nnn..." He pulls back after a few minutes and rests their foreheads together "It'd be... It'd be different if he truly didn't care..." He cups his cheek and looks at him "I wouldn't force him to stay if he didn't want to... But he does care... He does love me... And Mel... And that baby..." He kisses him softly again "He's just... Scared... Of what... I don't know..." He holds Kevin close "Maybe Mel will know something... I hope she'll be ok..." He starts to relax slightly, still taking soft shuddering breaths now and then, he rubs Kevin's back slowly, under his shirt "Once I can stand again... We'll head back..." He starts to purr softly, "I'm glad you didn't listen..." He nuzzles him and starts to relax.

Back
Top Bottom