Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Kaden almost growls himself "You didn't get me ready... Enough..." He was starting to relax and soft moans and gasps were starting to come out, he pushes back on him slightly, but he knew he wouldn't be cumming from this. He looks back at him, panting "I hope... You're ready... When you're done..." He leans his head back down on the desk and moans louder, he could feel him getting close "D-Damn you're big... Ahh..." He closes his eyes and finally gives in "F-Faster... Nnn.. Please!" He was gasping loudly after each thrust and moaning as he pulled back "M-Mason..." He calls his name softly.

Jareth watches and listens to him, more tears falling "I'm sorry..." He looks him in the eye as he asks to be held, he had to fight to move closer, once close enough he quickly pulls Kevin into his lap. "I'm sorry baby... I'm so sorry... I love you... I love you so much..." He just holds him close and sobs, it was that night all over again, only this time he was being held back. "I'm sorry..." He kept saying it over and over softly.

“Be ready? You think you’re gonna take me then,” he laughed. “Faster huh,” he asked, almost taunting him. “Since you asked.” He kept his hands on Kaden’s back as he began to slam into him with greater force. The desk creaked and began to scrap across the floor with every thrust. Mason could feel the familiar tightening. He didn’t warn Kaden at all. He pushes into him and holds as his cock pulses and unleashes his load deep inside him. A primal groan as he fills him escapes his lips. “Such a good..fuck.” He holds his position deep in his ass, making sure all of his cum is dumped there and stays.

“Say you’ll never do it again. Say you love me. Promise me! Please! I need..to hear it. I have to. I love you my love,” he says looking up to him. Kevin pushes up and kisses his mouth.

Kaden gasps louder and his eyes go wide as Mason moves faster "F-Fuck!" He bites his lips and lets out a loud moan as he feels Mason fill him. He lays against the desk panting hard as Mason stayed over him, he was sore, not terribly so, but sore, he glances back at him. "Yes... I am!" He pushes back against him and hisses slightly as he feels him pull out, he turns to face him and backs him up against bookshelf. "You're damn right I'm going to take you... Becasue you see..." He grips his hair and makes him look down "That's your fault... And you're going to help fix it..." His cock was hard and ready, he reaches down and grips his semi hard cock to wet his fingers, his other hand holding him to the bookshelf. "Now... Tell me what you want..." He stares at him and starts to tease him, propping his leg up on an empty shelf.

Jareth holds him "I promise! I didn't want it the first time... I love yoMmm..." He was interrupted by the kiss and moans softly into it, giving back only what he got, not wanting to push anything 'I love you... You have my word, never again... Will I harm you... In any way...' He pulls back from the kiss slowly and looks at him, cupping his cheek softly.

Mason groans as he shoves him into the bookcase. His back aches against the hard wood. At first he tries to push Kaden away, but the man is stronger. He grips his hair, showing him his rock hard cock, and a smile plays on his lips. His foot hits the bookshelf as he tells him, “I thought you were gonna take me. Just proving my point even more. You’re. Not. Man. Enough. Now move out of my way and quit wasting my time. I’ve got a wife to see to.”

Kevin holds him tight. ‘I know you won’t. I love you.’ He pulls free from his mouth and stares into his eyes. “I want to marry you Jareth. I want to be with you, part of your life, part of your pack always. I know the risks. I don’t care. I’ll take them if I can have you.”

Kaden glares at him again and holds his leg "Fine..." He pushes his knee up to his chest and starts to enter him, then thrusts in fully "Nnn..." He grips his hair again, panting and looks at him as he starts to fuck him "Man enough... For you... Boy..." He shifts his leg around his waist and holds it there, continuing to thrust into him, more books falling from the shelves. He tips his head back and starts to lock and nip at his neck, biting a bit harder at his throat.

Jareth stares at him, wide eyed and open mouthed "Did you... You want... Yes!" He starts to laugh and pulls him close again "A million times yes..." He smiles and kisses him again, a bit more forcefully "and here I thought I'd be asking you..." He cups his cheek "First Mason... Now you... I feel gypped... But I don't care..." He kisses him again "I.." Kiss "Love.." Kiss "You.." Pulls him close into a deep passion filled kiss.

Mason cries out loudly as he slams inside him. He had not been ready for Kaden in the slightest. His muscles stretched painful so and accepted him. “You’re just..getting..started,” answering him as the books and various items on the bookshelf fell down around them. He moaned as Kaden nipped at his neck. “Yes..Kaden. You are..man enough. Keep going!” His face showed all the pleasure and pain Kaden was giving him. He rested his head back on the bookshelf, taking in all of Kaden. “Don’t stop,” he whispered.

Kevin is breathless from his kisses. “I couldn’t wait. It felt right. You plan it though. Surprise me. I don’t want to know anything about it, until it’s about to happen. Alright? Since I asked you, I will give you that honor.”

He slowly starts to pick up his pace and pulls back from his neck, making him look at him again "I couldn't hear that boy... Say it louder..." He thrusts a bit harder "Nnn... Say it... I can see it in your eyes... Say it..." He could see the fear and emotions twisting around in his eyes, "Look at me... And say it..." He was more of a command then a request, Mason needed that firm hand, that's why he was so good with Jareth. He reaches between them and teases his head softly "Come on boy... I know you want to..."

Jareth smiles "Fine... But you have to help keep Mason away too... You both deserve so much... And I plan on making this perfect..." He holds him close and softly rubs his back, growling softly "I have two very different men to please..." He glances down "Speaking of which... Think they've had enough time to 'talk'..." He kisses his cheek softly.

Kaden’s hips continued to pound him. Looking into his eyes, Mason fought the urge to tell him the truth. The truth was confusing to him. “You’re man enough! Fucking take me Kaden! Don’t stop!” He wasn’t lying, but he wasn’t telling him everything. He moaned at his touch to his cock. After cumming, he was sensitive. “Cum inside me. Please Kaden. I need you to.”

Kevin smiles. “Yeah. Mason and I are different, but we both love you. I don’t know how we feel about each other yet, but we’ll work it out. Why don’t you ask Mel if they’re finished?”

Moaning softly, Kaden looks at him and cups the back of his head, he slows his pace "Then stop lying... Stop hurting yourself... And say it..." He leans in and kisses him roughly, nipping his lip again, then pulls back and speeds back up, but holding himself back.

Jareth chuckles softly "I don't think so... She's a little mad at me right now... Wanna continue your ride from before..." He smirks "Up there... Or by wolf..." He leans in and licks at his neck, nipping softly.

"I..need you..to cum," he adds the last two words quickly. "I need you to cum Kaden. Please. Tell me you're..going..to cum." He was substituting Kaden telling him he was going to cum for what he wanted to hear. He leans his head back again against the bookshelf. "Fuck..you feel..so good. I can't help it. I..love..No. I..love..Jareth..I love Melanie."

"Your back is wonderful love. Up there," he looks up into the trees. "I feel like we're flying when we do that."

Kaden grins "I will cum... I plan to fill your tight ass just like you filled mine..." He leans in and kisses him again "And I love her too... And Nicholas... But I also love this..." He thrust harder a few times and moans louder, nipping at his neck again, he groans "Nnn... Say it already..." He rests his forehead on his panting and staring at him "I'll even say it first... I love how you make me feel..." He kisses him roughly "Say it... Say it so I can fill you..." He was shaking as he sped up more, he was so close.

"Mmm... Your wish is my command my love..." He kisses him again then moves and crouches to allow him onto his back, once ready, he jumps up into the high trees and runs and jump through them headed home.

He closed his eyes, panting, groaning as he felt Kaden taking him. "I..I love..how this feels. I love..how you..make me feel. Don't stop," he says kissing his lips quickly. "I need you cum. I want it. Fill me Kaden. I'm begging you." Mason moans out loudly, his body aching.

Kevin holds on tight feeling the wind rush over him. 'This is amazing love.'

Kaden smiles and kisses him again "I will... Just... Just look at me..." He looks at him, one hand cupping the back of his neck, the other holding his hip as he sped up again. "Nnn... Almost... There... Mason! Ahh!" He cries out and tosses his head back as he finally hits his peak, thrusting in hard as he filling him, he holds him close on shaky legs, gasping for air.

'Mmm... We should do it more often... I wonder if Mason will like it...' He gives his legs a squeeze where he's holding helping to hold him on, the ride would be over soon and he just starting to enjoy it.

Mason brings his eyes to his, staring into his face. He feels Kaden's release, and groans loudly, still looking into his eyes. Afterwards, he can feel how weak and shaky Kaden is. He is too. "The couch," he tells him breathless, pointing. "Get to it."

'I don't know. How could he not?' He sees a glimpse of the house. 'We're almost there. Now do you wanna check with her? See what we might be walking into?'

Kaden pants and looks at him, nodding "Yeah..." He glances around for a path that isn't covered in too much, "Hang on..." He smiles and lifts him, walking to the couch and almost falling back onto it, pulling Mason with him to straddle his lap "Mmm... Feeling better?" He leans back against the couch, catching his breath "That was... Intense... To say... The least..." He looks around the room "Nicholas... May kill us..." He looks at him and smirks.

'Yeah... Mel... Melanie... Can you hear me? What's happening there?' He kept the link open with Kevin to let him hear too, he continues towards the house, now in view.

"No," he says looking around. "He won't. I'll tell him..it was all me." He wanted to get up as the reality of what he had done and said it him, but his legs were too weak. Still, he had to get out of the same room as Kaden. "I need..a drink. I'll be..in the kitchen," he said as he stared to move.

She looks up shocked to hear his voice. 'Jareth! There was so much crashing and I could hear them screaming! Then nothing. I don't know if one of them is dead or what. Nicholas says they're not, and he still won't let me leave. He says they'll let us know. I'm about to climb out of the damn window right now. He's in the bathroom. I can make the drop. It's not that big. We're on the first floor, but the window overlooks a small hill. I can't make the drop though. I'll be fine. I'll meet you at the front door.'

Kaden feels him starting to tense up and gently wraps his arms around him, holding him in place "Oh no you don't... We aren't finished here..." He looks at him "You need to relax... And talk things out with me..." He tries to rub his back softly "I meant what I said... My heart belong to Mel and Nicholas... And yours belongs to Jareth and Mel... Maybe even Kevin... I don't know..." He watches him "But I love this... The feelings we create together..." He smiles slightly "You don't love me... And I'm not asking you to... But this..." Glancing around the room "Without the mess... Once in a while is ok..." He leans closer and kisses him softly "Admitting that... Will make you feel better..." He takes his hands "We... Are going to be fathers soon... There will be three tiny humans that will depend on us to help raise them... Love them... I'd like to think we are adult enough to take on that responsibility..." He sighs "I know you don't like me... And I don't blame you... But I'm TRYING..." He looks at him "I'm trying very hard... To be the father those kids need..." His eyes mist up "I want to hold my child in my arms and watch them grow..." He looks away and lets him go to wipe his eyes, he had thought they were finally getting somewhere.

'Melanie don't you dare... You think of those lives you are carrying... I will be there in a moment... Just stay put...' He sighs "That woman... I wonder about her sometimes..." He spoke aloud as they landed by the house, he sets Kevin down and starts for the door.

He stands after Kaden is finished shaking his head as he dresses. “This? This is insane. That’s what this is. I can’t explain it, and I’d like to be able to. Then I wouldn’t think I’m a fucking idiot. Kaden I won’t stop you from raising your child or being with Mel, but this? I just..I just don’t know. It feels…..” He sighs. He wants to tell him it feels right and that it feels good, but he can’t wrap his head around the one question he won’t ask. ‘How can I enjoy fucking the man who stole my wife?’ He heads for the door. “You’re right though. I don’t like you. I never will. Yes my life is full now, but I’ll never know what could have been because you took it from me. You stole that from me. Life has gone on, yes, but how will I ever know what I could have had? I could have had a son and a daughter with Mel, growing old, watching our grandchildren. Now I’ll never have that. Instead I have this. A wife I have to share and a lover I have to share. At least I still I have my child. So no Kaden, I won’t stop you from being your with your child and..your..woman.”

Kevin follows him, not really sure what to say. As they get closer to the house, he hears Nicholas yelling from inside. “What are you doing?! Get away from there Melanie! It’s too big of a drop!”

Kaden just sits there and listens as he starts to dress, he felt numb, he thought this would get them somewhere, Mason said he wouldn't stop him from raising his child, but by not working this out. "Ok... Tell... Tell Nicholas I'll be out in a bit... I just need some time alone..." He sighs as he leaves and moves to at least put his pants back on, he picks up a few books and sets them on the desk, he grips the last one. He wanted to scream, hit or break something, but he just put his clothes on and moves to sit on the couch again, staring at the floor.

Jareth heard it too and sighs "Go see... I'll go outside in case she falls..." He kisses his cheek and heads back outside to stand under the window "Melanie... What do I tell you..." He jumps up as she was about to stumble, and stands outside the window, preventing her from getting out. "Stubborn woman..."

“Fine,” he says as he breezes out of the room. Mason did feel bad, but these emotions he was feeling were getting the better of him. If only he would talk to him about it, ask him how is supposed to be able to enjoy having sex with the man who took his wife, then perhaps he could start to move forward. He passes Kevin on his way into the room. “What’s wrong he asks?”
“Your wife is crazy,” he laughs. “Mel! What are you doing?” When they open the door they see Nicholas with her at the window with Jareth. “Get your ass back in that window you crazy woman,” he shouts at her. “Mason! What the hell happened with you and Kaden?” He looks down. “We had a fight. That’s it. Get back inside. Nicholas, he said he’d be out in a minute. He needs some time alone.”
“Not today,” he says walking past all of them towards Kaden. He opens the door to see him sitting there. “You can time alone later. Right now, you don’t need it.” He takes a seat next to him and pulls him close, holding him tight.

Kaden gasps slightly as the door was opened "I said..." He was cut off by him and the next he knew was being held, after a few moments he turned to him slightly and just held him back. He just didn't know what to do anymore, he was out of ideas, he looks back at the floor, still holding him. "I'm going to lose my family... Again..." It was said softly and without emotion.

Jareth soon steps through the window once Mel was away from it, he gives Mason a look, then turns to Mel, checking her over. "You'd really risk those babies like that... Do I have to restrain you..." He says with a smile, but he was still upset with Mason and when he said that Kaden wanted to be alone, it lead him to believe he was still running away.

“No. You’re not. I won’t let that happen. I promise. You will be able to raise your child, and Melanie loves you.” He didn’t ask what had happened. He wasn’t in there to find out. Nicholas came in there to comfort him, and he didn’t need to know the details to be able to do that.

“Restrain me,” Melanie asks as she smiles. “Since Kevin had trouble with breakfast, I’m going for some food” Mason tells them still looking at the floor. “Wait,” Kevin says. “I’ll come with you.”
“No. Stay here. I’ll be fine. My treat.” He gives Jareth a quick glance before turning to leave. Yes he was running. He was running from what he didn’t understand.

Jareth give him a low growl as a warning, they would be talking later "I said I'd cook... I think you need to stay and take care of your wife..." His tone was low and clipped, he lets Mel go and moves to walk past him, entering the kitchen, he was hoping the act of cooking would help calm him like it normally did.

"I told you... Things have to be settled... You can't make a promise you can't keep..." He sighs softly "I know she does... But she'll have plenty of love once they get here..." He was still talking softly and without emotion, he was so tired.

Kevin looks at Mason. "I'll go talk to him." Mason looks in Jareth's direction. "What the hell is wrong with him?" Kevin tries to get Mason to lower his voice. "He's okay. He just needs some time."
"Time! That's all anybody in this fucking house needs! My wife needed time away from me to fuck another man! That man needs more time because he can't deal with someone in his face about what he did! Now my lover needs time in the kitchen! Let me guess. That's what happened with you when you went for breakfast. You needed time too! Well I need some fucking time, and I'm leaving to get it!" He pushes Kevin out of the way as he heads for the front door, slamming it behind him. "It's okay Kevin. I'm sorry. Are you alright. Come sit with me and talk. Okay?"

"No. You don't understand. I have all the faith in the world things will be settled. Alright? So just stop talking like this and believe in yourself. I know things are dark right now, but they always are before the sun comes through. So be ready. You're gonna look so handsome in that sunshine." He squeezes him tighter as his heart goes out to him.

Jareth tries to concentrate on his task, but the slamming door was a little hard to miss, he sighs and takes a seat on the stool, looking down. He then looks back up and towards the door, he wasn't going to wait this time, he gets up and moves to follow him, silently. Once outside he lets his nose lead him and keeps to the trees.

Kaden nods, tired of fighting and shifts on the couch, moving to lay on it with his head on Nicholas' lap, he closes his eyes and tries to relax.

Back
Top Bottom