Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"Yes....Master." The words came as easy as following his orders. It was as if what he wanted him to do was all that mattered. His own pleasure wouldn't come until he allowed it. Before it had been when he desired it. Now? Now things were different, and he wanted it this way. His eyes closed, instantly seeing his lover there. His grip tightened, as he could almost sense the dominance his lover has over him. Faster. His movements quicken. Nicholas can hear his own breathing, his gasps, his only pleas for release form his Master. Still he held back....until. As soon as those words left his Master's lips, Nicholas gave in, feeling the intensity of his release claim him. His hips lifted from the seat he was in and froze. It was power. It was overdue. It was perfect. Almost. He was aware of the sounds he was making, just as he was aware when he muttered, "Thank you....Master." It was instinct, in as much as breathing was to thank him. When he finally found his seat again, he could feel how sore his muscles were. A soft, light chuckle escaped his lips. "I'm..tired..and out of shape. Guess I might need to be..worked..into shape."

Kaden shivers again as he listens to him, he may have to take care of something after all, he smiles though. “Good... You should be tired... And not just from a little play time...” He sits up and gets serious “You really should be in bed... I don’t want to lose my husband after finally finding him... Brain surgery love...” He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, exhaling slowly “You worry me baby... You truely do...” He pauses a moment “A few more days... So I want you to promise me... On our marriage... That you will go and rest... No more work until we are together again... Can you promise me that... Please...” He looks down at his hand and stares at his own ring, Nichols was what he hadn’t known he’d been missing, and he didn’t want to lose that. “I can’t lose you...” He said softly, not even noticing he said it out loud.

His words were so touching, but it was his tone that really caught Nicholas' attention. He swallowed hard, not wanting to cry on the phone with Kaden. "You're right. I do worry you, and..I'm sorry for that. I promise, but not on our marriage, on my love for you that I will take it easy. I won't promise on our marriage because nothing is more important to me than that. You are more important to me than anything. So I'll take it easy. From now on it's games on my tablet, tv shows, and eating in bed," he grinned. "That is until I see you again. When I see you," he paused, thinking of Kaden's face, "we'll take it from there. Alright?"

Back
Top Bottom