Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Mason is dazed, and his aches instantly. When he finally has his footing again, he looks to where Kaden is. Quickly he catch up to him and spins him around. He lands a right punch to his face and shoves him through and open door into what looked like a study. “What? You running away so fast? Come on Kaden. I thought you were a real man.”

“Kaden? I can see why he’s conflicted.” Kevin looks away from Jareth, clearly in thought. “If he can’t ever resolve this, he’ll keep running away from him. Either that or he’ll try to destroy him. I mean Mason wouldn’t become violent with him. Would he?”

Melanie looks up at Nicholas. They can both hear the noise they're causing. "They're fighting. We have to stop them."
"No," he shakes his head. "They have to get this out. They have to work this out."
"But they're fighting Nicholas."
"I know. It's hard, but I told Kaden I would let him work this out, and I wouldn't interfere. You have to do the same."

Kaden grunts again as he's hit and stumbles back from the shove, "Nnn..." His back hits a bookcase and several books hit the floor. He reaches up and touches his broken lip, he sees the blood on his fingers, "So this is what you want... A fight... Well fine!" He charges at Mason and grabs at his shoulders and slams him back against the wall behind him, kicking the door shut without noticing. "You think if you beat me... Mel will just kick me aside..." He was panting again and holding Mason to the wall.

Jareth looks at Kevin again "I... I don't think so... I think he'd be more likely to run... What happened at the hospital between them was mutual... I don't think Mason has it yet to fight him..."

He reaches up, wrapping his fingers around his throat, trying to push him back as he squeezes. “I don’t care..what she thinks. I’ll feel better.”

“That would be a good thing. It’s possible if those ever decided to let all their anger and frustration out, it could be a bloody scene.” His eyes widen. “I’m sorry love. I didn’t think. I don’t mean a bloody scene. It would just be..bad.”

“We can’t let them do this! They’ll hurt each other!”
“That’s kind of the point. They’re working through their emotions. Talking just isn’t going to cut it Melanie. They have to do this.”
“I don’t want either of them hurt! I love them both!”
“Then relax and let them do what they have to do.” She shook her head. “I should call Jareth. He could calm Mason down.” Nicholas snatches up the cell phone on the nightstand. “No you don’t. I know Kaden too. He has to do this. He wants to do this.”
“Yeah? Well I know Mason too. He will fight if he feels angry enough, and I’ve seen him fight. If he gets mad enough….he won’t stop until he does serious damage.”
“Kaden can take care of himself.”
‘Jareth,’ she screams in her mind. ‘If you can hear me, help! They’re fighting!’ I don't know if this will work for me like it does them, but I have to try.'

Kaden gasps slightly as he starts to choke him, he then reaches up to do the same, he glares at him then shifts and pushes him towards the bookshelf. He moves in on him again and punches him in the gut, hard enough to stun him, "I allowed her to be herself... I let her out of the cage you put her in..." He moves closer again.

Jareth shakes his head "I know what you meant baby... It's ok... And I also know they are both strong and stubborn men... If it ever did come to them fighting..." He shrugs "Hopefully we don't..." He pauses a minute and looks around "Did you hear that..."

Mason groans as he punches him in the stomach. He lowers himself by bringing his knee up and catching Kaden in the crotch. “I didn’t put her in a cage. I thought that was her. I guess I didn’t know her at all, but you,” he laughs, “Won’t be doing anything to my wife with your dick anytime soon.” He shoves him back and stands doubled over.

Kevin looks around. “A few birds around. That’s it. Why?”

"Nnn! Fuck!" He grabs himself and stumbles back as Mason pushes him, he falls to a knee "That... That's how you fight... Dirty!" He glares up at him "What's the matter... Can't handle the competition!" He pushes up and grabs Mason around the waist, sending him to the floor and pinning him down.

"No... It sounded like my name..." He starts to stand, still a little shaky "Maybe... We should head back... I'll cook..."

Mason groans as he hits the floor. “Dirty? Me? You’re the one who uses drugs! Remember? Can’t get a woman without them. You may have set Melanie free, but I’m the one who was able to win her without kidnapping or drugging her! Competition? You’re not even in the same league as me boy!” He pushes hard, forcing Kaden up but not off.

He rises with him. “I didn’t hear anything.” Starting to walk away he asks, “You’ll cook what my love?”

“Jareth! If you can hear me let me know!”

Kaden looks down at him and grins "Maybe you're right... Maybe that is how I get girls... But I just seem to keep picking up men..." He rips open his shirt and pins his wrists down, leaning over him "... Just fine..." He stares at him and starts to grind against him slowly, he leans closer to nip and lick at his neck then pulls back "No why don't you cut the crap... And say what you really want to..." He continued to grind on him and hold him down, but also glaring at him.

He looks at the battered bag that had breakfast at one point "Maybe an early lun... Melanie?" He turns around and looks, then scents the air, no one. "Could that..." He stills and closes his eyes 'Melanie?..'

Mason looked up at him, his rage boiling. “Why don’t you stop fucking around with girls you have to drug and go after somebody that can handle you?” He lifts his hips from the floor, pushing Kaden up slightly.

Kevin smiles. “Yeah. I think that’s…..” He watches Jareth remaining quiet.

“Jareth! Kaden and Mason are fighting! They sound like they’re going to tear the house apart!”

Kaden smirks "And you think you can handle me... That fling at the hospital was mutual... We were both emotional..." He holds back his groan and leans down closer "Or do you think so because you fuck a demon... News flash... I fucked him first..." He pins his hands down again and stares at him, then kisses him roughly, biting his lip and pulling away to look down at him, panting.

'Fighting!? But Mason wouldn't... Surely Nicholas would stop Kaden?' Jareth opens his eyes and looks at Kevin "It's Mel... I was hearing Mel... Mason and Kaden ARE fighting... We have to go..." He pulls Kevin close and tosses him on his back "Hold on..!" He starts to run 'We're on our way...'

He looks up at his breathless after the kiss. “You may have fucked him too, but I fuck him better. You may have Melanie, but who did she come running to the moment she found out what you are? Me. That’s because I know I can keep them both satisfied.” Again he lifts up his hips for him, grinding into him.

‘Nicholas ISN’T stopping him. He said he told Kaden he wouldn’t. I’ve heard things falling and being slammed into. He won’t let me out of the bedroom to get to them! Help Jareth! ’

Kevin takes hold of him, hanging on tight. “I’m ready,” was all he had time to say before Jareth took off.

"Oh really... You don't seem to be proving it... Or is that what you really prefer... Lying on your back and just taking it..." He grinds down on him again harder a few times.

Jareth stops in a tree a few hundred yards away from the house "Nicholas ISNT stopping him..." He was speaking to Kevin and Melanie. "Kaden... Asked him..." He sighs "Melanie... Sweety... You have to let this happen..." He holds Kevin and jumps down from the tree "Kaden... Kaden can take care of himself... I know that's not what you want to hear... Just stay with Nicholas... We'll be back soon..." Jareth sets him down and they start to walk.

"When the person is good enough? Yes! I'll lay on my back and take it like a good boy, but when my own inner," he pushes up, "lustful," again, "side wants to FUCK," again, "I take what I want. Just ask Jareth."

'What? You're not coming?' She looks at Nicholas who was looking out the window. 'I can't believe you.'

"Kaden will be fine. She'll see. I know she won't like your answer," he sets him down. He takes his hand and squeezes slightly as they start to head towards the house again.

He does allow a soft groan to slip out but doesn't look away from him "So you're saying I'm not good enough for you..." One hand moves to his hair and grips it "Maybe I need to prove You wrong... Still think you can handle me... Boy..." He was inches from his face, one hand holding his arm and the other his hair.

'You love them... You don't want to see them hurt... I understand that... I truely do... But if they don't work this out... What then... I have a feeling you know what will happen... Me and Kevin will be there shortly... Just talk with Nicholas...' He sighs after leaving Mel alone "She has to know... If they don't work it out... She could lose both..." He squeezes his hand and brings it up to kiss it "So... What shall I make for lunch..." He smiles as they continue in their way, they were about a 30 minute walk away.

As Kaden speaks to him, Mason slowly moves his hands to his arms. With a grin on his face, he shifts his body weight, rolling Kaden over and pinning him to the floor. “Oh I think I can handle you just fine. Do you think you handle me,” he asks. Not giving him time to answer, Mason leans down and kisses his mouth roughly. Ending the kiss, he moves and rips Kaden’s shirt open. With a wide grin on his face, he leans down and begins to suckle one of his nipples. “Good boy,” he whispers. “You taste so good. Now moan for me,” he tells him before returning his attention to his nipple.

Melanie sighs and Nicholas turns to face her. “This isn’t fair! I have to go and stop them!” She moves from the bed and heads for the door. “No,” he says stopping her. “You have to stay out of their way. Melanie if they don’t this, then you could lose one if not both of them. Do you honestly think Kaden is going to stay around if he and Mason can’t get along? I can tell you the answer. No. He will leave. Do you want that?” She stops, looking at him. “No.”
“Then let them do this. They have to before they can move past it.”

“Oh I don’t know. I think everybody will be hungry by the time we get there considering breakfast didn’t work out. I’m sorry about that too.”

Kaden didn't even notice him shifting until it was too late "Wha... Nn.." He hit his head lightly on the floor as he was flipped, his eyes widen slightly as he's kissed, being given little choice but to kiss back. He looks at him panting and gasps slightly as his shirt was ripped open, he bit his lip to stop the moan, he wasn't ready to give him that yet. He's panting again as he pulls away and looks at him, he was about to protest when he did it again but a soft moan left his lips instead. He glares slightly and weakly pushes against him.

"Don't be... It's alright..." He pulls him closer and leans down for a kiss "You had your reasons..."

“You moan so beautifully Kaden. Such a good boy.” Mason kisses across, moving to his other nipple where he showers him with attention. He grinds his hips down against him. His grip was still on firm on his arms. His tongue licks and flicks before he catches him between his teeth and pulls away slowly. He moves from him quickly, bringing him up as well. With his grip to his arms, he pushes him against the desk in the room, knocking everything to the top of it to the floor. “Bend over that fucking desk,” he growls as he works Kaden’s pants free.

“Did you hear that? They’re…..” Nicholas shakes his head at him. “No Melanie. They are grown men. They’ll be fine.” She turns and heads over to the window angry. Nicholas sighs.

“I know I had my reasons, but still I feel like I should apologize. I can’t help it. The only thing my going back to that house helped was me remembering Aliya being there.”

He was moved too fast to react but pushes back against him as he's forced over the table "And if I refuse!" He tries to fight him off, but Mason could be quite strong when he wanted to be.

"Baby... It's ok... Really..." They continue to walk "I do have a question for you... What... What should I do with the house..." He glances at him.

"You won't," he hissed as he now worked his own pants open. "You want it. You know you do. Say it!" He leaned against his back, his mouth at his ear. "Say what you want."

"The..house? I..I don't know." He looks back over his shoulder in the direction of it. "Get rid of it. It's from our past anyway. We're moving forward. So it's time to say goodbye to old....." He stops as a memory plays on his mind fresh. He can feel Jareth's fangs and claws ripping his skin open. He gasps as the color drains from his face. The memory is so real. He reaches for his neck as he can feel the blood gushing from his body.

Kaden growls but stops struggling against him "If you're really man enough... Then fuck me already..."

Jareth kept going a few steps then looked back a him "Kev..." He smells his fear and sees the look of horror on his face. "Kevin... Baby! What's wrong!" He moves to him and prices his hand away, looking and scenting him for any injury "T-There's nothing... What's wrong?" He stares at him, not knowing what do.

He knew there was no lube. So he reached down and around to Kaden’s mouth with his finger. “Suck them boy, or else I’ll fuck your ass dry.” His voice was deep and full of his desire. Without giving Kaden time to accept his fingers, he plunged them in past his lips, feeling his tongue, coating them .

He stumbles back a few steps before falling to the ground. His hand went back to his neck as he took a deep breath. "You....you....your claws....and fangs....ripped....me open. I can feel....my blood....running out." He moved his hand and looked at it. In his own mind he saw the blood. His eyes widen even more before he screams. "Why?! Why did you this?! Don't you....love me?!"

"Nnmm.." He groans and sucks on his fingers, twisting his tongue around them, he tries to glance back at him and grips the desk lightly, pushing back against him.

Jareth moves to be by him and watches on as he seems to be reliving his death "I-I didn't... Of course I do! I love you... Please baby... It's... It's not real this time... Please..." There were tears in his eyes "Look at me baby... Look at my face... Remember..."

When he’s satisfied with Kaden’s efforts, he brings his fingers around “Good boy.” Slowly, carefully he teases him before pressing a finger inside him. Mason closes his own eyes reveling in how tight Kaden is. “You’re gonna feel so good on my cock.” He pumps his finger a bit before adding the second. He works him, opening his fingers as Jareth had done with him. “My demon is such a good teacher.” Thinking of Jareth caused conflicting emotions. He stilled for a moment. ‘I love Jareth, but what the hell is this? I..I can’t care for this man. He..he took her and drugged her.’ He felt his anger surge with his thoughts, but it wasn’t his thoughts that were the real cause. It was the inner struggle. Wanting Kaden, having feelings for him, and still being so angry. He didn’t want to care for him or want him. He pulls his fingers out as his anger crests and spits in his hand before rubbing his cock liberally, coating himself as best he could. He wanted to fuck him hard, but he didn’t want to do any serious damage. He positions himself and with one thrust slams into him fully. The sensation was overwhelming. He groaned as he placed his hands on Kaden’s shoulders, pushing him into the desk. Mason pulled back halfway before slamming back inside him. His rhythm was fast, hard, and without mercy.

“No! Stay back! Don’t come closer! Don’t look at me! It’s…..” He holds his shaking hands out in front of him. “Don’t you see it?! I….I.....” Kevin stops and slowly looks at Jareth. “Why did you do it?”

Kaden gasps and rests his head on te desk as Mason starts to get him ready, he seemed to know what he was doing, he was panting slightly and was about to push against him when he stops. Trying to catch his breath he glances back at him when he suddenly coats himself and Kaden barely had time to prepare himself before Mason thrusts into him. "A-Ahh...!" He cries out, it had stung slightly, he hadn't been relaxed enough, he grips the desk tightly and tries to relax as Mason pulls out and starts a rough pace. "S-Slow... Please... Not ready! Nnn..." He moans lightly but he was still feeling some pain, not to mention his own cock was pressed against the hard desk.

Jareth literally jumps back a few feet "O-Ok... I'm back... I... I won't touch you..." He watches him, it was clear he was seeing things, memories, he takes a shuddering breath and stares, holding his hands up to show he wasn't going to hurt him. "I know... I know I hurt you back then... Took your life..." He holds back a sob "But I didn't mean to... I don't know what happened... Why I did it... I just know I regretted it... From te moment I came to... To this very day... I regret it... And wish I could change things..." He sits on the ground "Do it... Whatever you need to do to get past this... Please... I can't watch you in pain anymore..." He closes his eyes and keeps his hands behind his back, ready for anything he tries.

“What's the matter? Big tough man can’t handle a dick in his ass? Want me to sit down so you can ride my cock boy? Would you like that? You could control how you took my cock,” he tells him as he pulled him back against his body hard. “Such a good boy. You’re so fucking tight. Even if my demon did fuck you, you’re still tight.” He could already feel his balls tightening. It was the pace, how Kaden’s ass hugged his cock, and all his pent up emotions that were threatening the release of his orgasm.

“I’m..I just..need..a minute..I see..blood. I smell..blood. I feel..you claws..on my skin..and I hear..my clothes..ripping. I begged..you..to stop..but you kept going. Your eyes..were red..and I saw..my blood..on your..mouth..and I still..loved you. I still..love you..Jareth. Hold me..Jareth..hold me,” he cried reaching for him.

Back
Top Bottom