Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Mason keeps walking, never aware of Jareth. He heads into a small wooden building. There are no signs giving any clue as to what the place is. Mason has a good idea though. He smiles once inside. He was right. "What'll it be," a man calls from behind the bar. "Just a beer. Whatever you have on tap is fine." He sinks down to the bar stool and takes a deep breath.

"Shhh," he tells him running his fingers through his hair. "You just relax. I'll be right here."

By the smells coming from the small building Jareth knew what the place was, he sighs and finds a large and high branch to test on. He crosses his arms and leans back against the tree, he'd wait here for him, he seemed to be a bit more lose lipped after a few drinks, maybe he could get some answers. 'I'm sorry love... But I had to follow him... I may be mad at him, but I don't want him hurt... How's Mel?' He spoke with Kevin softly, careful to stay out of Mason's head.

With how tired he was and Nicholas' scent and touch, it wasn't long before Kaden fell asleep, breathing deep and dead to the world.

'She fine my love. She's worried about Mason and Kaden, but she's fine. These two men love her, but they're going to rip her apart. Do you think this can all work out?' Melanie had rested back and was actually falling asleep.

He looked down at him wanting to cry. Kaden was hurting, and Nicholas felt his pain. 'Maybe I should just take you to the city for a little while. Get you away from all this. We had plans, and I wanted them, but I want you happy more.' He sighs content to let him sleep right there.

Mason finishes off his first beer and asks for another. 'Maybe I should just leave Mel alone with him. Hell she wants him anyway. She could leave him and come with me, but no. She wants M'Lord.' He rolls his eyes taking a sip. 'Then that would make Jareth have to deal with her plus me plus Kevin. Hell I should just leave him and Kevin alone. People aren't meant to be in these types of relationships. It's crazy. I want someone who is just mine! Someone just loves me, but no! I have to fucking share!' He downs the beer in one gulp. "Bartender. How about something a little stronger?" He nods grabbing a bottle with no label. "What is it?" He grins. "You don't wanna know." He pours him a shot and pushes it to him. "Alright," Mason nods before throwing the glass back and swallowing. He slams the empty glass back down coughing. The bartender smiles. "Another?" Mason nods. "Keep 'em coming."

Jareth sighs again 'I don't know... Kaden truely wants to work it out... But Mason...' He pauses, hearing Mason, he was already drunk, he wasn't sure if he know he was projecting his thoughts, he listened. He was hurt, he wasn't sure if Mason trusted him, now he was admitting to being unhappy about sharing him. 'I'll check in, in a bit...' He glances down and waits for Mason to have a few more shots before jumping down and entering the bar, he sits a few seats down from Mason and hails the keep. "What he's having..." He says softly.

"You sure about that," he asks with a laugh as he pours him a shot anyway. Mason doesn't even look over. The bartender looks from Mason to Jareth and figures it out. "I'll just leave the bottle here," he says putting it between them. "Thanks," Mason says reaching for it and pouring another shot. "What? You don't trust me alone?"

He take his shot and coughs lightly "How are you drinking this..." He glances over at him "Can't I just be concerned about you..." He takes the bottle after him and pours another shot, "So... Was that true... Are you tired of sharing..." He looks at his glass, then tosses it back, it was strong, he didn't know how Mason was still sitting up, he pours another and sets the bottle down again. He looks at his glass again "I wasn't even going to come in, was going to stay out of sight... Until you started thinking a little too loudly..."

He slams his empty glass down hard. "I was thinking too loud! That is an invasion of my privacy! I can't even think without someone invading!" He pours another drink and slams it back. "Yeah. I'm tired of sharing. Kevin can have you. I'm done," he tells him as he fishes out some money and throws it on the counter. "I'll call Mel later. I'm just done with all this." He walks past him and leaves. The bartender frowns. "I'm sorry, for what it's worth. Your drinks are on the house."

Jareth stares wide eyed at his glass, he barely managed a nod to the barkeep, after a few minutes of staring, he tosses the drink back and stands. "Uh... Thanks..." He slowly walks out of bar 'I... I'll be... I'll be back later tonight...' He looked around, not seeing anyone, he transformed and took off towards the old house, he needed a drink that would actually effect him. Several minutes later he changes back and walks inside, ignoring the scents he goes straight for the old kitchen and opens the cupboard under the sink. "There you are..." He pulls out a large glass bottle, no label, "Never thought I'd touch you again..." He takes the bottle and leaves the house, now running at top speed up the mountain, demon whiskey in hand.

'My love,' Kevin calls to him. 'Melanie is sleeping. Kaden is quiet with Nicholas still with him. I miss you. Where are you? What's going on with Mason?'

Mason sets out walking in town. He has to get away.

He listens to Kevin as he runs, 'I miss you to... I'm... I'm going up te mountain... Mason.. Mason left... If I'm not back before sundown... You know where to find me... I love you...' He finishes his climb and and finds a nice clearing, sitting down by a tree, he opens the bottle "Woah... Aged a little..." He takes a few sips and coughs "Still just as strong..." He tips the bottle back and has a nice big mouthful and relaxes back against the tree.

Kaden shifts and slowly opens his eyes, he glances around the room "Did I fall asleep?" His voice was soft and still laced with sleep.

'What do you mean gone? Love what's going on? Talk to me.'

"Yeah. You did, but it's okay. If you need more sleep, you just sleep. I'll be right here. I'm not going anywhere." He was still running his fingers through his hair.

He takes another drink "H-He left! Said he was t-tired... Tired of sharing..." He hiccups, and takes another drink, it was hitting him quickly since he hadn't eaten yet. "Mmm... Still tastes like crap..." He chuckles slightly and hiccups again.

He slowly sits up and leans against him slightly "Thanks love... But I'm ok... How's Mel?" He looks at him.

Kevin stands up and leaves the room Melanie is in. 'He what? He left?' He shakes his head. 'I should have never come back.'

"I think she's sleeping. I haven't heard anything from her. She's pretty mad at me. I wouldn't let her interrupt you and Mason. I told her I promised you I wouldn't. Kaden, I wasn't going to ask, but I have to know. What happened with you and Mason?"

"Mmm... You never... Never should have died... S-Sh-should have b-bin me... I'm the m-monster..." He takes another drink, he rests his head back again "He's still r-running... Scared little boy!" He laughs, he looks out over the ledge "Hmm... I don't remember this mountain b-being s-so high... What a drop..."

Kaden looks at him, then the room "We fought... Yelled at each other... Hit each other... Then... Well... He fucked me... And I fucked him..." He looks to the side "He was starting to talk... To admit things... He doesn't love me... But he loved the way we make each other feel... Then... I don't know... He clammed up again... Got dressed and walked out..." He looks at his hands "I thought... We were finally starting to work things out..."

'Are you....drunk? Jareth what are you doing? Where are you? I'm coming to you.'

"He....fucked you? You....fucked him?" Nicholas shook his head. "None of it makes any sense. You both took each other, and then he clams up? He must have enjoyed it. He wouldn't take you if he didn't want it. So why clam up afterwards?"

"No..." He starts to giggle then laughs "M-Maybe...! But s-so what..." He takes another drink and coughs again "Nnn... N-No... Little angel... You... Y-You're... Safe... Safe there..." He takes another long drink and looks out over the valley again "I c-can't... Can't lose y-you again..." The happy buzz was being replaced with his true feelings, and they were hitting hard. "I thought... I-I'd finally be h-happy again... I saved him! I loved him!" He lets out a sob "I loved you... A-And look what happened... Maybe I'm the problem... I'm a demon... A monster..." He looks at his hand "All the blood on my claws..." He downs the last of the bottle and tosses it over the ledge "M-Maybe... I don't get to.. To be.. Be happy..." He blinks several times and reaches up to rub his eyes "Stay... Stay there... O-Ok... Nnn..." His eyes close and he falls over, out cold.

Kaden looks at him "I KNOW he enjoyed it... He was begging me, pleading with me to fill him... T-To take him harder..." He looks away "Sorry... Umm..." He looks at his hands "The look in his eyes... You can't fake that... But it's like... He was fighting... With himself... When we were done... He tried to run... I held him... Said we needed to talk..." He gave a short version of their talk "Then... He was gone..." He sighs.

'No.' Kevin jumps and heads for the door. He looks back to make sure he didn't wake Melanie before heading out. ‘Where would you go?’ He heard a bottle break. ‘So it had to hit some rocks. You talked about a drop. There’s the falls, but those are so far away. I know. That’s nothing for you to cover that much ground.’ He smiled at the memory of flying with him through the trees. ‘I can’t lose you. I just can’t. I don’t want to go through having a life if you’re not with me.’ Her turns around sighing, and the mountain’s peak comes into view. ‘You wouldn’t go there. Would you?’ Kevin knew he couldn’t drive there, and without Jareth, he would have to make the hike. So he set out quickly into the forest and up towards the peak.

“There’s something he’s not telling you, something he’s not admitting to out loud. He’s trying to deal with it by himself, and he can’t or running is his way of dealing with it.” Nicholas shakes his head. “I can’t imagine how hard it must for him to want and to enjoy having sex with the man who took his wife away. You brought his the worst pain he had felt where his wife was concerned, and he wants you? How has he been dealing with that?”

Jareth was out cold at the top of the mountain, dead to the world around him.

Kaden sighs "I know I hurt him... But I'm trying to fix it... He just doesn't seem to want let go... I can see the pain in his eyes... A pain I put there..." He looks at Nicholas "I want to help him... Is he still here?" He stands.

Kevin continues to hike up to. It was taking him longer than he wanted it to. "Please be here, and please be alright."

"No. He left yelling and slamming the door. He was angry about sharing everyone. I could try to call him."

"Nnn..." He rolls over and curls up.

Kaden looks back at him "He what... And where's Jareth? And Kevin?" He looks around the room "I'll... I'll help you clean in here later..." He heads out of the room, knowing Nich would follow him, looking for anyone else in the house, he soon finds Mel alseep and alone. "Where... Is everyone?" He closes the door to let Mel sleep, she is t need this worry right now.

Kevin stumbles but quickly gets back and continues. "Almost..there."

"Yeah," Nicholas tells him. "He was yelling, and then I heard the door slam." He follows Kaden out as he leaves. When he closes the door to the room Melanie was in, he shrugs. "I have no idea where everybody went." He steps closer, his eyes locking with Kaden's as he reaches into his pocket and takes out his cell. As much as he enjoyed being to close to Kaden, and with him, this was more important. He finds Kevin's name and presses the button. Kevin stops, panting and answers. "Kevin. Where is everybody? What's going on?" Kevin begins to explain. "He did what? Are you serious? How is Jareth? Alright. Well keep us informed." He hangs up and looks at Kaden shaking his head. "Mason dumped Jareth after having more than a few drinks. Now Jareth is drunk somewhere, and Kevin is trying to find him. Do you have any idea where he would go?"

Kaden turns to Nicholas "Mason did what! But he... He loves him!" He thinks a moment "Did you say Jareth was... Drunk?" He looks a him and thinks "But he doesn't get... Oh my..." He takes a seat "he told me once human booze didn't effect him much... And with demons so few in numbers... Demon booze was hard to find... But he had some... Was saving it he said..." Kaden looks down "Mason doesn't truely know how Jareth feels about him... If he's gotten him to actually drink it... But as to where he'd go... I don't know... But I'm sure Kevin does..." He looks to Nicholas "Let's... Start cooking... They'll need to eat when they get back... If he needs help... He'll call..."

Nicholas nods. "Alright love. We can do that. You're right. They'll need their strength."

Kevin reaches the top and looks around. He had to wander around until he found him passed out. "Jareth!" He rushes to his side and holds up his head. "Come on baby. Wake up. Come on love." He kisses his lips and tastes the demon whiskey on his lips. "What did you....oh wow. That's....that's strong." Instantly he feels light headed. "How much..did you..drink?" He lightly slaps his cheeks trying to wake him.

"Nnn..." He didn't kiss back, too out of it, but his nose starts to twitch, he shifts closer to him and takes a deep breath, he curls back up and went back to sleep, purring softly. He was asleep, there would be no walking him for a while, and Kevin's gentle scent wasn't helping any, helping his body completely relax.

“Oh love,” he sighs holding him close. “I do love you. Sleep.”

Nicholas watches Kaden. There’s so much he wants to say, to do, but he had no idea what he could say or do to help him. “I hate seeing you like this. Let me take you into the city for a few days,” he blurted out. “Please.”

“Yeah. Thanks mom. No. I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s just say Melanie is happy. I’ll have the divorce papers drawn up while I’m there. I’m just glad she doesn’t know about this place. I can have my space. I’ll call you when I get there, and if she calls you, you don’t tell her anything. Thanks.” Mason hung up and headed to the counter. He gave the lady behind it his ticket. “Thank you Sir. Have a nice flight.” He nods and heads inside the plane. His parents had a summer home on one of the islands nearby. It was something he never mentioned to Mel. He didn’t want to tell her they spent money on something so frivolous. Now he was glad for that summer home and for her not knowing. He would call a lawyer on the island to draw up the divorce papers and have them sent to his parents. They would make sure they got to her. ‘I’m not coming back,’ he thought as she sank into his seat. ‘I’m done. Kaden, you can have her. As for my child, what kind of parent would I be? She loves you. You raise them. I can’t raise them with her and you.’ He buckles his seat belt as the pilot tells them they’ve been cleared for take off. Mason was running.

Back
Top Bottom