Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Kaden doesn't look at him, then listens to his story and a few more tears fall, he was smiling softly as he looks at the water. He covers his hand and gives it a squeeze "Thanks Doc..." He glances at him "You said something to him... Didn't you..." He rubs his hand softly.

Jareth had transformed once he was clear of the house and was letting his nose guide him, he was closer to normal wolf size so he wouldn't stick out. He glances around after tracking him to te restaurant, he took a different path back, he walks it slowly and starts to look around more. 'Why does this seem...' His eyes widen and he looks around closer 'No... No no no no...' He sprints down the now familiar, yet over grown path, he skids to a stop before an old house and freezes, his heart constricting and beating quickly. He changes back, but can't bring himself to step closer "No..." He looks up at the house, run down and overgrown, but he could still see it the same as when he was last here, all those years ago. Then he heard it, Kevin's cries, his blood ran cold and he finally pushed forward, he slowly entered the house, tears cam to his eyes, he could still smell them and his now fresher scent. He slowly makes his way up the stairs, mindful of the holes and makes his way to the room, a room he hasn't set foot in in over 80 years "K-Kevin...?" He stood in the doorway, not daring to enter the room, or get to close to him, he was breathing through his mouth softly, not wanting to smell the scent of his death that still cling to the room.

"Yeah. I did, and I don't regret it. I meant every word. I basically told him it must be nice to be him. So perfect that he's never done anything that someone had to forgive him for." He smirks. "Kaden I'm not ashamed of anything I've ever done. You shouldn't be either. Well. I take that back. There is one thing I'm ashamed of. I waited so long to tell you how I felt." He leans to his face and kisses his tears away. "No more of that. Alright?"

Kevin looks up him, his face soaked with his tears. "It was here. This room. I thought..I had put it..behind me, but I had to see it again. Why Jareth? Why did you kill me?"

He smiles at him softly and kisses him gently "It's easy to say... But a lot harder to do... Like your worrying..." He leans back and wipes at his eyes "I just... I never noticed the scars... I was always so gentle..." He looks away "I never wanted to hurt her... Any of them... I'm not even mad at Mason..." He looks at the water again "It's me I'm mad at..."

"I... I don't..." He chokes back a sob himself "I never... Never wanted..." More tears fall "It's was supposed to... To be happy..." He takes a step back "I-I was so happy... I loved you... So much..." He takes another step back "I never knew what went wrong..." He reaches up and grips his hair, almost clawing at his head. "There was so much... B-Blood... T-The look on your..." He falls to his knees and crouches over "I screamed and yelled and pleaded... Begged!" He was sobbing and gasping, pulling at his hair, the memories of that night, flooding his mind.

"Trac marks. All drug users have them. No matter how careful you are. I'm mad at you too. You ran off. Don't you know how much I worry? Kaden you, and Mason, have to come to terms with what happened. Otherwise, how are you going to live in the same house?"

"No. Please Jareth. I need you..to be strong now..for me. Who was she," he asks. "There was..a woman..here that night. Who was she? I saw her..behind you..and that was the last thing..I saw."

"I'm sorry I worried you... I just needed away... I ready have you my word I wouldn't do anything stupid again..." He looks down again "6 months... If we can't work things out..." He pauses "I'm leaving... I already told Melanie this... I refuse to allow any fighting around those kids... There will be no changing my mind on this one Doc... They will have a better life then I did, even if it means I'm not in it..." He had a determined look on his face as he watched the water.

Jareth takes several shuddering gasps and tries to think "W-Woman... No... It was just you and me..." He shakes his head and growls slightly "We were alone! I killed you!" He balled his hands into fists in his hair, his claws digging into his skin, he was getting too worked up "Not again!" He suddenly bolts to the left and jumps out a broken window, he landed in what used to be a garden, on his side, panting.

"I know there's no changing your mind, and I won't try to. I just hope you like the city. I've got a nice place there." He smiles. "You didn't think I wasn't going with you, did you?"

Kevin gasps and shakes watching him leap from the window. "No. There was..a woman. I know it. She was..behind you. I saw her. I know I did. A dark outline..of..a woman." He moves slowly, his body trembling, as he finally decided to crawl on the floor from the room. It felt like the room was sucking him back in though. Kevin fought to get free from the room, and made his way down the stairs leaning on the railing. "Jareth! Please answer me!"

Kaden smiles "I knew very well you'd be coming with me... That I wouldn't be alone again..." He looks at him "As much as I love the woods... Living in the city wouldn't be that bad, as long as I wasn't alone again..." He looks back at the water "I promised Mel I would try... And I'm going to... Until those babies are born, I will try..."

Jareth lay on the ground panting, taking deep breathes of the plants and dirt around him, clearing his head, the scents and sights in there had been too much. "I'm... I'm ok..." He calls up when he hears Kevin call out to him, he rolls over and slowly gets up, hissing softly at the cuts on his hands and arms. He looks back at the house "Are you... Ok? Can you get out?" He didn't think he'd be able to go back in, but if Kevin needed him, he'd do anything.

"The woods, the city, it doesn't matter where you are. You will never be alone again Kaden. I know you're going to try for Melanie and the babies. Mason will just need some more time. OKay, and while you give it to him, I'll be right here with you."

"Yeah," he tells him, stumbling from the door. "I just had..to see it. I'm sorry." He sinks down to the ground, out of breath, and looks at Jareth. "There was a woman."

He looks at him and smiles "Thanks... I know I won't be alone anymore..." He thinks a moment "Do you think... We should still bring up your idea... I mean... I want her, for you if nothing else... I just don't know... What Mason will say..." He glances back at the house "Think I can go back yet... I'd...like to talk with Mason..."

Jareth was sitting on the ground, facing the house and watched Kevin exit and come sit by him, he shakes his head slowly. "It's ok... I just... Didn't think you'd find it this soon..." He looks down "I tried to clean it... But I couldn't... I thought about selling it... But the good memories were there too... I'd come by every few years just to smell you again... Never upstairs though..." He looked at his bloody hands and shuddered, remembering again. He looks at him "But there was no one else there... We were alone... I wanted that night... To be special..." He chokes on a small sob "I never wanted... You know I didn't want that... Don't you..." He takes a shuddering breath and tries to stop his tears.

"Yeah. I think we can go back." He starts to head back to the house glad that Kaden wanted to talk to Mason. They needed to. They had to work this out.

"Yeah. I know, but Jareth," he shakes his head. "There was a woman there. I know I saw one. It was an outline. That's all I could see, but it was small. It had to be a woman. It's one of the last things I remember seeing. Don't you believe me?"

Kaden moves and takes his hand, walking with him back to the house "You have to know he may want to hit me... And if it comes to that... Promise me you won't stop him..." He glances at him as they walk "It's how he works through things... I know you don't want to see me hurt... And I'm sure Mel doesn't either... Just trust me..." He stops before they enter the house and turns to him "Please..."

Jareth looks at him "I remember everything from that night... I didn't see or smell anyone else... But if you say you saw someone... Someone I didn't see..." His eyes widen slightly it must have been and Angel... Coming... Coming to take you..." He looks at him again "I believe you love..."

"Kaden," he tells him with a sigh. "If this is what you want, then I won't hurt him or stop him. I won't care for him very much afterwards, but I will honor what you ask of me." He caresses his cheek. "I love you that much. Don't you see that yet? I will give whatever you want if I can. I will do anything for you. Even if that means standing there will another man hits you."

"An angel," he whispers as the memory washes over him. "Yeah. An....angel." In his mind, he sees a face lean down towards him. "Come with me Kevin." Her hand extends to him, and he looks from her hand to her face. His eyes widen as he whispers, "Aliya. It was Aliya."

Kaden smiles and pulls him close "I love you too... And if it does come to blows... I'll make it up to you..." He kisses him softly "And don't be too hard on him... I did cause a lot of his pain..." He smiles and kisses him again, holding him close before he pulls back and they walk inside the house.

Jareth looks at him "Aliya... But... Why hasn't she said anything... Before this..." He reaches out to pull Kevin close, but sees his hands again and pulls them back. "Sorry..." He looks away again "Something happened at the house... It's one of the reasons I came looking for you..."

Nicholas could have stood outside of the house kissing Kaden for the entire day, but he knew this was something Kaden wanted to do. So he followed him inside seeing Melanie. "Mel? What are you doing up? Come on. Let's go back into the bedroom. I need to check you out and make sure you're alright." He nudges her towards the bedroom while looking back at Kaden. He gave him a 'good luck' look.

"So you decided to come back," Mason said, standing there as he folded his arms.

"What happened," Kevin asked, forgetting about Aliya. "Please love. Tell me."

Kaden watches them go, before turning back to Mason "Yes... I meant what I said about trying to get past what I did to you and Melanie..." He puts his hand up and shrugs before shoving them in his pockets "What I need to know... Is what you want... What can I do... If I wanted this to be easy... I could have kept her in the dark, both of you..." He looks down a moment "You think I wanted her to scar... That I don't regret what I did to her..." He sighs "But there was some good that came out of this mess... Can you honestly say you'd go back to aide without Jareth... I love Melanie too, but I wouldn't give up Nicholas now..." He glances around "Where is Jareth?"

Jareth looks back at him "Mel had a flashback to what Kaden did to her... It was caused by her seeing her scars... When Mason heard that... He flipped out on Kaden... Kaden ran off and I tried to get Mason to calm down..." He sighs "He asked how he was just supposed forgive him for what he did... Then asked me if he had done that to you, would I forgive him so easily..." He rubs his hands on his pants "I asked 'Haven't you forgiven me for doing worse to Kevin already...' He just looked at me so I left to find you..." He glances at the house "I wasn't expecting to find you here though..."

“You don’t worry about where Jareth is,” he hisses. “I’m your problem right now. If you weren’t so fucked up you wouldn’t have to kidnap other people’s wives to get fucked. You could meet people normally. Hell Nicholas seems like to you, and you didn’t drug him. If you had just waited, but no you had to show just how strong you are. You had to kidnap somebody that DIDN’T BELONG TO YOU, and drug her. You’re a real man Kaden.” His words dripped with sarcasm as he shook at him before turning and walking down the hall.

“What if he hasn’t love? What if Mason hasn’t forgiven you for what you did to me? Do you think he trusts you?”

Kaden looks at him, then glares as he continues on, as he starts to walk away Kaden reaches out and spins him back around. "How dare you... You don't know the first thing about me... Or why I am the way I am! As for being a real man... Who's the one who couldn't make his wife happy! She seemed nice, and was being crushed by you..." He didn't know where this was coming from, this wasn't how he wanted things to go, but he couldn't stop. "As for Nicholas... I never would have met him if YOU hadn't decided to drive drunk... Or did you forget that..." He makes a fist at his side as he steps closer to Mason.

Jareth looks down "I don't really know... I know I love him... I know he loves me... His head just keeps getting in the way..." He sighs "I mean... The last person I thought I'd ever have to talk to about what I did... Would be you... I don't know how you can still want me after what I did..." He looks back at te house "But he gave you back to me... And you still accept me... I owe you both more then I can ever repay..." He smiles slightly.

“Yeah? Why was I drunk that night Kaden? Hmm? Do you remember? Because you couldn’t give up your body to somebody else trying to take control. You’re so much of a control freak you can’t let go of anything. Well guess what. You’re gonna let go of Mel, and you’re gonna let go of your child because I will never, EVER forgive you. My biggest regret is is that I didn’t turn you in when I had the chance. Oh but make no mistake if I ever get the chance to get rid of you again, I. Will. Take it. Just like I’m going to take your family. It’s my turn now mother fucker. I’m taking her and the babies.” He looks down at his fist and back up to his eyes. “You want to hit me so fucking bad right now. Don’t you? Well what’s stopping you? You can only attack women and keep them drugged?”

“Wait a second. What did you just say? He gave me back to you. Why did he do that? I mean he loves you. I get that, and he wants you to be happy, but he had to know it would be tough with me here to be with you. It’s almost like….he was making sure you would taken care of….if he left. Jareth, you don’t think he’s been thinking about leaving this whole time. Do you?”

He was right, he did want to hit him, but he held back "There you go again... Trying to control her again..." He glares again "And as for MY child... That won't be up to you... What happened to him or her will be MY choice, mine and Mel's..." He takes another step closer "As for turning people in... What do you think the cops will say when they hear you held a gun to us... Think you'll ever see those children... You take mine... I take yours..." He stares at him, he was panting and shaking with anger, he couldn't believe the things he was saying, he was just so worked up, Mason had no idea what his life had been like, had he even asked. "Even if I lose... I'll win..."

Jareth looks at him "He... Has tried to leave... A few times... He won't talk to me, I know something is buried that he won't talk about... I think it has to do with Kaden... But just like with you, I refuse to search his mind... I just... Have to wait..."

Mason takes a small step closer to him, inches from his face. “Not if you’re dead. I’ll fucking kill you myself. I’ve already had a gun to you once Kaden. Next time, I’ll pull the trigger.”

“He’s tried to leave?” Kevin nods. “He’s running from something love.”

"You don't have it in you... You couldn't hurt me if you tried..." He raises his arms up at his sides "Come on... I bet you couldn't even take me in a fight..." He grins at him, taunting him.

Jareth nods "I think that's exactly what he's running from..." He glances at Kevin "But whose..."

"You're the one with your fists balled, but you don't have the balls to him me. Then again, I'm not a girl. If I were you would just get a needle and inject me so you could force yourself on me because you can't a woman to look at you without doing that to her."

"I don't know. Why would he run from love? That doesn't make sense."

"Shut up!" He yells and brings his hand up, punching him in the jaw and gripping his shirt "You know nothing about what I can and can't do..."

Jareth looks at his hands "No... It makes some sense... If you know him..."

Mason is stunned. Shaking his head, he begins to recover. He grabs Kaden's arms and shoves him back into the wall, hard enough to knock the picture frames from it. "I know you can rape other men's wives! Is this all you got," he asks pulling him forward and slamming him into the wall again.

"Then tell me my love. Help me understand him better."

Kaden grunts softly as he's slammed against the wall, he brings his arms up and grabs his shoulders "Guess again!" He brings his head forward quickly and head butts him before pushing him back and moving away from the wall. "Like I said, you know nothing about me..." Panting slightly, he moves to walk past him, he'd need a little ice for his head, he hadn't done that in several years.

Jareth looks at Kevin "I've... Introduced Mason to a lot... Before meeting me, it was one woman and vanilla sex... He was shy, he still can be quite shy..." He smiles slightly "Losing Melanie hurt, a lot... Then he got her back, he wasn't sure what to do with me... Then... He found he had a thing for Kaden, but he wanted to be in charge, he wasn't ready... And Mason ran..." Jareth stops a minute "It's... It's Kaden... He likes Kaden..." He looks at Kevin with wide eyes "That's what he's running... He hates Kaden for what he's done... But he cares for him too! He's confused and conflicted..." He looks down "How could I not see that..."

Back
Top Bottom