Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

He almost chokes on his coffee, coughing, he turns to look at her "A-Atoshi? What did..." He relaxes and clears his throat "Did he say... What he wanted?" It was a little softer, he hadn't spoken to Atoshi in a few years, he wondered what he could want, he goes back to sipping his coffee. He tries not to look surprised as he starts to dish out his food "Smells good, where did you go?"

She giggles. "I went to this little diner just down the street from here. Really nice place. Atoshi said something about a business contract you two talked about. Your company is buying some parts from him. He also said he would like to get together soon. He had a new....doll....he wanted to show you. Is this guy serious? A doll? You rich guys are weird. He was on speaker phone though and a..David..said to tell you hi and a..kitten..said the same thing? I don't know. I hope it makes sense to you." She looks over towards Nicholas who was still frozen in the same place. "You okay boss?" He nods slowly. "You have no idea what you do to me, do you Kaden?" His erection is clearly visible as he turns towards the table. "How am I ever gonna work with a constant hard on every time I think about you," he smiles.

Kaden looks at her "Ah... I'll call him back later..." He thinks a moment "A new doll... Interesting..." He smiles slightly "David and Kitten too... I should go up and see them all sometime... It's been a long time..." He turns to look at Nicholas "Oh I know exactly what I can do to you lover... And it's why I do it..." He grins "Get a new line of work?" He laughs slightly, then moves over to stand before him "How about this... I'll come in with you today..." He starts to kneel "And help you with any..." He takes him into his hands "Problems..." He licks his tip "You may have..." Without waiting he starts to suckle and bob on him, not being slow at all, he deeps him and swallows a few times.

Aliya was still curious about this man, but her thoughts quickly shifted when she what Kaden was doing. “Don’t you two ever get enough,” she teased. Nicholas has his eyes half closed, and already he was swaying. His hands reached for Kaden’s head and rested there. “No,” he answered. “Never. I will never get enough of him.” Aliya moved quietly to stand next to him, forcing him to look at her. “Last night I was your bitch. Today, you’re mine.” She pulls him into a deep kiss. The two moan into each other’s mouths.

Kaden grins against him and sucks harder, he glances up at him and watches as he starts to deep him again. "Mmm..." He moans softly against him and reaches up to hold his hips slightly, he glances at Aliya and pulls off him slowly "Mmm... You gonna let her push you around baby..." He smirks and teases his tip with his tongue.

Nicholas reaches up, his hands lace into her hair while their lips are still pressed together, and he pull her head back quickly, sharply. “I..do not..belong to you. Understand?”
“Y-Yes.”
“If I belong to anyone, it’s him. Now you’re going to suck one cock while another one takes you. Do you understand?”
“Y-Yes.”
“What do you want?”
“I want…..” He smiles before he interrupts her. “I wasn’t asking you.”

Kaden pulls off with a pop and looks up at him "I'll take her mouth... You need to put her in her place... Right baby..." He stands and kisses his nose, then glances at Aliya and grins "Trying to overstep your boss Sweety..." He moves over to her and tips her chin up "Such a naughty little girl..." He smirks.

Nicholas releases her hair and heads over to the table. Pushing the dishes out of the way, he then calls Kaden over. “Sit here Kaden.” He reaches inside his boxers and touches him. Shuddering he grins. “I’ll never get use to you. I love how you make feel,” he tells him before kissing his lips. Without warning he moves to Aliya, grabbing her by the hair once more. “Come on. He’s not going to wait all day.” He shoves her face down towards Kaden’s cock, and she opens her mouth taking him. “That’s a good little girl. Suck him. That’s right.” He guides her head up and down along him, leading her by her hair. “Here Kaden,” he says, offering him the handful of hair he had.

Kaden grins and takes her hair and continues to guide her, but he reaches out with his other hand to stop Nicholas from moving away, pulling him back. "My sweet little Doctor has a dark side..." He smirks "Fuck her slowly... Make her work for it..." He kisses him roughly and lets him go "You hear that Sweety... You don't get to cum until I do... Got it..." He slowly works her up to taking more of him in.

Nicholas moans into his kiss, and then moves behind her with a wide grin. “That’s right baby. You’re gonna work for this.” He grabbed his cock and positioned himself. His other hand rested on her hip. Slowly he pressed into her, but Nicholas stopped half way. “Now lean back against me baby. I want you to fuck yourself on my cock. Come on.” Aliya moved, impaling herself on him. Her lips were on Kaden’s tip as she felt Nicholas fully inside. Her back and forth motion that she began had her fucking them both. “That’s it baby. Take us both. Good girl, but don’t you dare cum. Not yet. If you do, Kaden might just have to punish you,” he teased, running his hand up her spine.

Kaden grins and moans softy "You make us both cum... And we'll think about letting you do so..." He gives her hair a little tug "But only if you do a good job... Now swallow as you bob... Nnn... That's it..." He starts to move her faster "Don't forget to squeeze him too... Make the Doc moan..." He looks back at Nicholas "Smack her ass lightly baby... Harder if she likes it..." He moans and tilts his head back, enjoying the feel and sounds of the three of them.

Nicholas smacks her ass, and Aliya moans. He grins seeing her reactions. “Our baby likes things a little rough Kaden. You want another smack,” he asks her. With her mouth stuffed full of Kaden’s meat, she groans. It’s the only way she can answer. His hand rises and falls, giving her what she wants, before he takes her hips and beings to pull her back against him hard. He feels the tightening starting and knows it won’t be long. “That’s it baby. You’re getting me so close.” She swallows almost every time she feels Kaden’s tip pushing into the back of her throat. Her eyes looks up towards his, watching his reactions. She rests her hands on his thighs to steady herself. “Maybe we should invite Jareth to have some fun with us Kaden. That way she could have all her holes stuffed at once.” Aliya’s eyes widen. She’s not sure her body could take that. “Of course the house slave will enjoy that sort of thing.”

Kaden moans, then looks at Nicholas and grins "I can't wait to see you with her Doc... It will be my pleasure to watch you controlling her, using her for your own pleasures..." He moans louder and leans forward, gripping her head "Fuck... The thought of it... Nnn..." He thrusts quickly into her throat a few times, then cums with a shudder, pulling from her and panting softly. "Mmm..."

Watching Kaden, hearing his moans, Aliya’s tight, wet pussy drove Nicholas to slam into her, filling her. His mouth hung open as he groaned, feeling her muscles milking him. “Now baby! Cum of us! Cum for us now Aliya.” His fingernails raked down her back, leaving red trails, as Aliya pulled from Kaden completely. Her eyes were to him as her orgasm took her. Nicholas could feel her walls contract as her cum coated him. “That’s it baby. You feel so good. Fuck you’re such a good girl.” He grinned at Kaden, his hands now massaging her back. “Things will be really interesting with a house slave and Aliya around. Don’t you think?”

"Mmm... Such a naughty boy I have..." He smirks and wiggles his finger, "Come here baby..." He pats his lap lightly and waits, once Nicholas is close enough he pulls him to sit in his lap "Mm... Did you enjoy that baby..." He cups his cheek and smiles "I like this side of you... You be all boss with them... Then become my little play thing..." He leans up and kisses him softly. "Now... Let's get ready to go again... So we can talk to the others about your... 'Our' little play thing..." He smirks and hugs him gently.

Kaden was right. The moment he gestured for him to come to him, all premise of being in control was gone. He was his, and he would do anything he asked. “Yes my love. Let’s get cleaned up and head over there.” He looked down at Aliya, who had collapsed down to the floor. Her legs could not support her right now. “Go ahead and get cleaned up yourself. Then clean all of this up. I expect this kitchen to be spotless when we get back. Before you get cleaned up though, call Jareth. Tell him Kaden and I are on our way to them.” Aliya looked up an nodded. “Yes Sir.”
“Good,” he smiled at her. “When we’re done talking to them, I’ll call you, and you can meet me at the hospital. Alright?”
“Yes Sir.”
“Good girl. Isn’t she such a good baby,” he asks Kaden as she slide from his lap. “I”ll start the shower this time.” Aliya waits for him to disappear before slowly standing and reaching for the phone. “Hello? Jareth. This is….Aliya. Sir said….Nicholas said to call you and let you know he and Kaden would be heading over there as soon as they’re ready.”

Kaden smiles at him and moves to follow him, giving Aliya a soft kiss on the cheek "Glad you liked it Sweety... Thanks for cleaning up..." He stands in the doorway and watches Nicholas get things ready "I meant what I said... About you and our soon to be house guest..." He walks up to him and kisses his cheek as he turns the water on "I like the fire in your eyes..." He steps into the shower with him.

Jareth was panting softly when he picks up his cell "Hello... Aliya! Sir huh..." He chuckles and nods "Alright... We'll see them then... Glad your doing better... Nnn... Dammit Mason, I'm on the phone!" He laughs and gives him a slights push "I gotta go... Bye Ali!" He glances at Mason and grins "You asked it... Round 6..." He growls and pounces on him, pinning him to the floor and kissing him roughly.

Aliya hangs up smiling. She had a good idea of what was going on.

“You like the fire in my eyes? Nobody has ever told me that before. I like it.” He grabs the soap and begins to wash, never forgetting for one second that Kaden is there with him. “I like seeing her like she was last night….when she was still under the influence of the drugs. I can see why you did it. She was so beautiful, so free. I love seeing her that way. Have you..ever been..drugged like that Kaden?”

“Well come on baby. Show me what you got,” he teases him after the kiss. “Kevin is out getting breakfast. So come on.” He kisses his lips quickly and licks his neck. “You taste so fucking good. Come on. You just gonna growl at me, or are you gonna do something?”

Kaden stiffens a moment and looks at him before starting to wash and looking away, hoping he didn't notice "Drugged like that... No..." He continues to wash up.

Jareth smirks "Oh I'll do something alright..." He slowly pulls away from him, but his arms are still pinned to the bed, his eyes were softly glowing with the effort to hold him down. He slowly moves down his body, kissing and nipping as he goes, when he reaches his cock he stops and looks a moment up at him, he was holding his whole body still. "You asked for it love..." He lays between his legs and starts to slowly lick every inch of his cock, tracing each vain and circling his head slowly with the tip of his tongue. He can feel him trying to push against his hold, but he held him tight, and just doubled his efforts, softly nipping along his shaft as well.

Nicholas turns, feeling something is off. He had noticed Kaden's reaction. "Kaden? What's..wrong?"

"Fuck! Jareth this is so..SOOOOO..not..fair! Oh my..JARETH! You gotta..let me..oh baby please..let me..don't..stop. You want me..to..cum?" No matter how hard Mason tried, he couldn't move. He couldn't even reach his hands to his head. "You win, but losing..feels..so good."

Kaden stops what he was doing and looks down a moment "You asked if I've been drugged like that... I said no... And that's true..." He sets the soap down and moves to rinse off "But I have been drugged..." His voice got lower "I was used... Like I used my girls... Only I wasn't just used for sex..." He runs his hands over his arms to rinse off "I would be drugged up... Then passed around to my mother's female friends... They could do anything but leave a permanent physical mark..." He tries to shrug it off, but he could still remember the lashes one of her friends gave him each visit and shudders slightly. "I was 15 when it started... Went until I was 19 and finally had enough money stolen to leave... Changed my name... Made a life for myself... I started taking girls a few years after... But I could never bring myself to physically hurt them..." He was trying to pass this all off as no big deal.

Jareth growls louder and chuckles softly in his head "Glad you're enjoying it..." He glances up at him again, then suddenly takes him in completely and swallows, his hold on Mason was starting to slip. He glances up at him again and pulls off completely only to repeat the same thing until his lock on his body drops and Mason explodes.

“Baby,” he says, stopping him and pulling him close. “I am so sorry you had to go through with this. Know this, it will never happen again. I promise you no one will ever lay a hand on you to hurt you again. I will keep you safe.” He kisses his forehead and holds him tight. There was an anger, a disgust, rising within him. ‘How could someone hurt their own child,’ he thought. “Kaden, you will be a much parent than the one you were given. I believe that will all I have.” He ran his hands along his back not wanting to let go.

To have no control with Jareth felt amazing. His mouth covered him, and Mason groaned louder. “Shit! Why can’t I..cum? Fuck! What are you..doing to me?” When Jareth finally released him, he felt his cock unleash like never before. There was no holding back, no stopping it, and he didn’t really want to. His hands reached for his head as he forced him to remain on his shaft. “Fucking take it all, Swallow every drop.” The fire was burning in his eyes again. Jareth had started it.

Kaden looks at him and allows himself to be held for a few minutes, there was something about Nicholas, he just wanted to tell him everything, and felt safe. He steps closer and relaxes against him, he rests his hands against his chest and kisses him softly "You really are the best... No one else knows that... Not even Jareth..." He looks at his chest "It's our secret now..." He smiles and kisses him again "You almost done... I wanna head over to see the others... I wonder how much fun they had last night..." He laughs softly and moves to do his hair real quick.

Already planning to do that, he allowed him to control him, he rather enjoyed when Mason got worked up enough to be in control. "Mmm..." He sucks and swallows thickly and twists his tongue around what he can, he could still feel him twitching against his throat.

Nicholas moves, but he stands there in shower watching him wash his hair for a moment. A smile on his lips, he tells him, “I’m getting dressed so we can go see them.” He steps out of the shower and begins to get dressed. He thinks about her, his mother. ‘How could that woman do that to him? He’s such a wonderful man. He deserved so much better. I’ll make sure he gets it.’ Once he dressed, he heads into the kichen and sits looking at Aliya. “I called Jareth.”
“Good.”
“He sounded like her was….busy.”
“I’m sure he was,” he laughs.

“That’s it baby. You’re such a good boy. My boy.” He pulls him up his body by his hair. “I wanna taste myself on your lips.” Kissing him, his tongue invades Jareth’s mouth. “Mmmm. Tasty.”

Kaden nods, rinsing his hair out "Be out in a sec..." He lets the water wash over him, then turns it down to give himself a nice chill before turning it off and stepping out, he grabs a towel and start to dry off. "Mmm... I hope they agree to this... I want it for Nicholas..." He looks in the mirror a he dries himself, he had never told anyone about that part of his past, and telling Nicholas just felt so natural, so right. He smiles slightly "To think after all this time... And all those women... Half my heart would belong to a man..." He tosses the towel in the hamper and goes to dress, he pulls on some boxers and a pair of ripped jean long board shorts and a tight black tank top, he ties his hair back in a low pony, then heads to the kitchen "Ready?"

Jareth growls softly as he pulls him up by his hair, but doesn't fight him, he kisses him back and smirks "Yes... You are..." He chuckles lightly "And Kevin already went to get breakfast..." He kisses him again "Mmm... You want a snack before breakfast too..." He takes his free hand and leads it to his already hard cock.

Back
Top Bottom