Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

She melts into his arms. Nicholas follows. It all seemed unreal. Neither of them speak. Aliya stands, her legs still shaky, as Nicholas pulls back the covers. “Yes M’lord. I do.” Nicholas looks over at her and fights the urge to grab her and kiss her.

He soon stands before her naked "You want us both... Then get us ready..." He takes Nich's hand and pulls him to stand before her and helps him undress as well "You ready for this lover... You're shaking..." He smiles at him and looks back to Aliya "On your knees..." He keeps a hold of Nich's hand "You tell her when to stop..."

He nods as Aliya kneels down. “I am..ready for this..but it’s not her..that’s making me tremble. It’s you. It’s always you.” He feels Aliya’s hand on his thigh and turns to face her. Her hand begins to softly stroke him while she leans forward. “Him,” Nicholas tells her. “Him first.” She nods. “I want her to get you ready first. She’s going to have me while you have her after all.”

He turns to Nicholas as Aliya starts to take him in, he holds his cheek and kisses him, moaning softly into the kiss and pulling him slightly closer. "Mmm... Fair enough..." He stares at him and moans softly as Aliya gets him ready, kissing Nicholas softly every few minutes until he's ready. He reaches a hand down and stills her "Nnn... T-That's good Sweety..." He moves to sit on the edge of the bed and pulls Aliya to his lap, having her face Nicholas instead of himself, he rocks himself against her slowly "You better be good to his cock Ali... Treat my lover right..." He smiles up at Nicholas, then pulls her down and thrusts up into her in one quick motion.

Kissing Kaden while knowing Aliya had her mouth around his cock had been wonderful, but it didn’t compare to how hard it made him as he watched the once virginal Aliya being taken by the man he loved. Her face showed everything she was feeling as his cock invaded her, stretching her open wide. Pure elation and lust. He stepped forward, taking her head and guiding her mouth down on him. She was eager and ready. Her mouth taking him, drawing moans from him as he moved with Kaden’s thrusts. He looks at the two of them, their bodies as his own body gives in slowly, warming. “That’s..a good..girl.”

Kaden holds her hips and thrusts into her slowly at first, watching Nicholas and smirks "How's she doing love..." He grins, knowing how good she was just by watching Nicholas' reactions, he starts to speed up and moans. He moves a hand up to cup her breast and massage it slowly, pinching her nipple softly and licking at her neck. "Deep him Sweety... Make my baby moan..." He whispers into her ear softly, not wanting Nich to hear him.

Aliya opens her mouth wider and moves down along his cock. She can feel him pushing into her throat. Nicholas leans his head back and groans. “Fuck baby that feels..amazing.” He runs his fingers through her hair gently as she slowly lifts and settles on Kaden. Nicholas grins, a wonderful thought in his mind. He pulls away from her, watching her mouth hand open. Kneeling down, he watches the look of pleasure on her face each time Kaden thrusts up. “That feels so good. Doesn’t it baby?” She nods. He whispers to her, “let Kaden take your ass. I want your pussy. We will all cum together. Don’t you want that?” His lips find her nipple and he suckles. She groans. “Yes.” He stops and leans down to Kaden’s sac, licking him as he keeps Aliya’s legs spread wide. “Mmmmm. Kaden, you taste so good while fucking her. Take her ass Kaden. Tell me how tight she is.”

Kaden grins at Nicholas and slowly pulls Aliya off him, then stands behind her "Lay on the bed my love..." He tips Ali's chin up and makes her look at him "Move over his Sweety... But don't ride him yet..." He smirks and watches them get into place, he gets some lube and moves up behind her "Relax Sweety... Give the Doc a kiss... I think he's been waiting for it..." He starts to get her ready slowly.

Nicholas moves on the bed and watches Aliya as she hovers over him. He reaches up and gently rests his hands on her hips. The lust, the desire, is there in her eyes. It captivates him. He smiles as he feels Kaden getting ready. She leans down to give him a kiss, and as she pulls away he, thrusts up and pulls her down. She groans out, arching her back, writhing. “That’s it baby. Take it all. Breathe. Relax. Are you ready for Kaden?” She nods. “Good girl. Beg him.” She looks over her shoulder at him. “Please M’lord. Fuck me. I want to feel you too.”

Kaden grins and moves up behind her, he rubs her ass and gives it a little smack "As you wish..." He holds her hips and starts to slowly push into her "Nnn... Relax Sweety..." He looks down at them and pushes in more as she relaxes, he moans softly, he can feel himself pressing against Nicholas. "Nnn... She's tight baby... Even more so with you in her... But it feels great..." He finally presses in fully and moans louder.

Aliya’s eyes nearly roll back in her head as Kaden pushes inside her. She feels stuffed and full as both men now have their cocks feeding into her. Nicholas presses his lips together firmly as he feels Kaden moving. “Yeah. She’s so….fucking tight. Does that feel good baby?” Aliya can’t answer. Nicholas reaches up and begins to massage both her breasts. “Pinch her nipples Kaden. Look at how it makes her dance.” Each time he pinched her hard nipples, she rocked her hips towards him and that back against Kaden. “You’re gonna take every drop from both of us. Aren’t you baby?” She licks her lips and nods. “I want it all.”
“Well then. You heard the lady Kaden. Let’s fuck her until we give her every drop.” Nicholas begins to fuck her faster. Aliya moans out, telling them both, “I’m gonna cum.”

Kaden grins and moans louder "Yeah... Dance for us Sweety..." He reaches up and pinches her nipple with one hand, holding her hip with the other, he moans again and starts to move, pushing in as Nicholas pulls out. "Fuck... I'm close..." He looks down at Nicholas "Together baby... Let's give her what she wants..." He was panting and picks up his pace, he was so close, when he felt Nicholas stiffen, then Aliya squeezing him, he lost it. "Ahhhh...!" He thrusts deep and tosses his head back as he calls out, cumming and filling her.

The feeling of the two was almost more than she could handle. When Nicholas felt Kaden pick up his pace, he couldn’t hold off any longer. He thrust up into her, pinching her nipple hard as he filled her. She came hard, starring into his eyes, crying out as she felt Kaden release. She slumped forward, resting on Nicholas. His cock was still impaled inside her. “Fuck..baby. That was..good. Yeah,” he says taking in a deep breath. “I think..a house slave..will be great.”

Kaden chuckles softly and slowly pulls from her once they were done, moaning softly as he does so, he moves to lay up beside Nicholas. "Mmm... I believe so... If the others agree... Ok baby..." He kisses him softly and rubs his cheek, he glances at Aliya and smiles softly "Ali... Sweety... Can you hear me... Would you like to lay between us..." He rubs her back softly.

"Yes..M'Lord," she whispers softly, on the verge of falling asleep. "I think she's exhausted," Nicholas tell him softly. "Help me move her." He shifts and lifts her limp body gently. "I'm sure they will agree. We can be rather....persuasive."

Kaden smiles and nods "Yeah... But she enjoyed herself... And you did as well..." He sits up and leans over to kiss him after they lay Aliya down, "Seems you enjoy a little power too my love..." He lays back down and pulls Ali closer, letting Nicholas move closer as well, he links their fingers on her back and smiles. "We can be... And when they hear it was your idea..." He chuckles "There will be no doubts on your feelings for me..." He looks at him "I love you... Truly..." He smiles.

Nicholas just stared at him for a moment. The words were so beautiful and exactly what he wanted to hear. At first, he was afraid it was a dream, but as that thought dissipated quickly, he became afraid that he had heard him wrong. Finally he allowed himself to take it all in and believe him. "I love you Kaden. From the moment I saw you that night, while helping carry Mason to the ambulance, I knew I loved you. For so long I had been thinking about a person I would love. Most of all, I knew how I wanted them to make me feel. I knew that when I saw them, I would feel a certain way, and they would be the person for me. I never thought it would be a woman or a man. I just knew it would be somebody, and it would happen. When I first saw you, that was it. I felt it, and I haven't stopped feeling it every time I'm around you. It gets stronger, more powerful with every passing breath. I love you Kaden." He leans over her to kiss his lips softly. "I think we should all get some rest though. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us. We've got some convincing to do."

He smiles and returns his kiss "And I never thought anyone would want me at face value... But you happily proved me wrong... And continue to do so..." He smiles and holds his hand again "Yeah... Lots to do tomorrow... Good night Doc..." He settles down and relaxes, finally closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.

The morning light woke him, and Nicholas looks over at Kaden. He smiles seeing him there, and it take a few moments before he realizes Aliya isn’t in bed. He sits up quickly. “Kaden,” he whispers, reaching over and shaking him gently. “Kaden. Aliya is gone.”

Kaden was still sleeping and moans softly when Nicholas tries to wake him, then slowly opens his eyes at his shaking. "Mmm.. Wh.. What?" He sits up and looks at him, rubbing his eye, he looks around "Gone... Where would she..."

“I don’t know,” he tells him as he moves from the bed. He grabs one of Kaden’s robes and puts it on. Walking up the hall, he doesn’t smell any food cooking. “Aliya,” he calls out. Nothing. Heading over to the front door, he can see the deadbolt has been unlocked. “Kaden! She really did leave!” He heads back to the bedroom. “Maybe she went to her place. Maybe she wanted to…..” He stops as he hears the door open and close. “Alright you two! Time to get up! I went and got us some breakfast! Sorry! I can’t cook all that great!” Nicholas sinks back down to the bed relieved.

Kaden was about to get up when she came back, and moves to sit behind Nicholas "Relax baby... She wouldn't leave us like that... She's better..." He hugs him softly and moves to get up, he stretches before him and smirks at his shiver. "Come on Doc... Breakfast... And I don't mean me..." He looks backs at him as he slips his boxers on, then moves to follow Aliya into the kitchen, he kisses her cheek "Morning Sweety... Feeling better?" He rubs her back softly.

“Yes M’lord. I feel great.” She grins at him. “You know he can’t get enough of you. Right?” She sets the plates out on the table and turns on the coffee. Nicholas dresses completely before heading into the kitchen. “After we talk with everyone today, I’ve got to head by the hospital. I need to check in and make sure everything is alright. It might be later tonight before I do though.”
“That goes for me too, “Aliya adds. “I need to make sure it’s okay for me to take some time off. I don’t think it will be, but my boss can be a real pain,” she smirks at Nicholas. “Yeah. I’ve heard that too.”

Kaden walks over to Nicholas and laughs softly "Yeah... I hear he's really up Tight..." He runs his fingers up his arms and pulls his arms around his neck "And really Hard... To work with..." He smirks and starts to kiss and lick at his neck "Never having any fun..." Nip "Working all the time..." He suckles lightly and then steps back to look at him, grins and moves to look at the food she brought "I think you'll have trouble talking with him today... He might be a little tongue tied..." He smiles at Aliya.

Aliya watches them, feeling her own reactions. She’s a little jealous, but she knows Kaden will never neglect her. “Yeah,” she tells him. “Whether it’s at work or not, my boss can be a real….pain in the ass. He’s always so focused. He knows what he wants, and he gets it. What about you M’lord,” she asks moving closer to him. “Are you just as focused? Do you need to check in with work today? Some guy called here real early this morning. You two may not have heard the phone ringing. He said it was about a business deal. His name was….Atoshi. Yeah. That was his name. I said I’d let you know he called.”

Back
Top Bottom