Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

“I promise. I won’t leave without talking to you.” He grins. “But I can’t promise I won’t watch you sleep.” The kiss was tender, and Kaden’s lips tasted sweet with his lust. His hands were warm, and there was just a hint of his strength. As he began to take him harder, Nicholas cried out, reaching down to hold Kaden’s wrists. “That’s it! Don’t..stop! You feel amazing Kaden! I love this! I love you!” Nicholas was writhing, panting, and getting close once more.

"Nnn..." Kaden bites his lip and rests his head on his shoulder, he keeps his current pace and moans softly, he starts to kiss from his shoulder to his neck. "Mmm... Cum with me babe..." He licks his ear and nips it gently, he leans back to look at him and smirks "You're so sensitive..." He reaches between and teases his tip, leaning back so he's almost kneeling, and strokes him again "Now is that you... Or just because it's me..." He grins and watches him, enjoying the show "Such a sexy little boy I've found... Or should I say found me..." He keeps his pace and pants softly, stroking him slower then he thrusts.

Kaden was driving him wild. Every time he shifted, every touch of his hands, his cock taking him, his lips, how he nipped his skin, it was all varying sensations, and Nicholas took them all in as best he could. He continued to writhe, his hips lifting to meet Kaden’s. “You..it’s all you Kaden. You….make me this way.” As he touched his cock once more, Nicholas was sure he would lose it then. There was a warmth that began to spread up his spine. Those sweet words from Kaden’s mouth echoed. ‘Cum with me babe.’ His breathing was far more jagged as he cried out. “I’m gonna..cum..Kaden. I can’t..I don’t want..to hold..back. Please. Cum..with me.” His low words gave way to louder moans as his body released. Tremors of pleasure took over. Nicholas was no longer in control of his muscles. He felt his body buck against Kaden as his cock throbbed as he came.

"Nnn... Fuck..." He grips him a bit tighter and bucks harder as Nicholas hits his peak, he thrust his hips a few more times before filling him also. He lets him go and leans over him, one hand on either side of his chest, panting, he looks at him and smirks "Mmm... You like that..." He kisses him softly and slowly pulls out of him "Don't worry Doc... We aren't done yet..." He rolls them to the side and pulls him close, "Just a little breather..." He cups his cheek and leans close, kissing him softly and slowly, just enjoying him.

Kaden’s seed was warm as he filled him, drawing out a low, deep moan from Nicholas. His throat vibrated he felt Kaden slide in much easier now. He was hungry for his kiss. It was contact, and any contact with Kaden was something Nicholas was finding he wanted more and more. As he rolled him over, Nicholas was still trying to catch his breath. “Yeah. A breather.” His body was weak and tired. He needed this as much as Kaden did. “We’ve got..all night. No need..to rush.” Nicholas was holding Kaden’s wrist as he felt his hand on his face. “You’re so handsome..like this. Your face..is lit up.”

He blushes slightly under his praise and kisses him again softly, he rubs his cheek and just looks at him, just watching him. "You... You truly have no interest... In what I did in the past... What I did with Melanie..." He looks at his chest, hand still on his cheek, he needed to know, he'd tell him if he wanted, he didn't want to keep secrets anymore. "The truth... If you want to know... I'd... I'd tell you..." His emotions were so up and down right now, he'd be his dominating self for a few minutes, then the hurt vulnerable would come out, but he felt safe with Nicholas. He takes a few deep breathes and tries to calm down, his body was still recovering from his orgasm as well, he was just a jumble.

“No. I don’t have any interest..in what you did..in the past Kaden. You’ve got a past. We all do. Should I hold something you did in your past against you? No. Did it have any influence on who you are today? Of course it did, but I love who you are. I know I’m not the first person to be in your bed, and as charming and handsome as you are, I’m sure you used methods not everybody would agree to to get them here. That’s in the past. Right now, I only care about the time I have right now, and the man right in front of me. If you feel the need to tell me, then of course I’ll listen. You don’t get it,” he smiles. “I devour every word you say, every inch of your body, every touch you give me.” He leans forwards softly kissing his lips. “So if you want to tell me, then I’ll gladly listen. I want you happy, but most of all I..want..you.” Nicholas felt like this would only last tonight. So he was going to do everything in his power to make sure he was content.

Kaden returns his kiss and smile "Thank you..." He slowly runs his fingers down his sides and watches him shiver "Mmm... How would I ever take you on date dear doctor... If just my touch does this..." He smirks "Although... I wouldn't mind taking you to another club like the other night..." He grins and moves his fingers to tease his cock lightly "Work you up... Then show you off as mine..." He licks his lips as he starts to pant and kisses lightly "Would you like that Doc..." His finger slowly circles his tips and runs down the side of his cock slowly.

Kaden was confusing him. Nicholas was so sure this would end when the sun came up, but he was talking about showing him off. His voice was shaky as he spoke. “Y-Yes Kaden. I-I’d like that.” The thought of being in another club like that one, on his arm, being shown off as his, belonging to Kaden combined with his touch had him trembling. “Perhaps..next..time..we..can..do..that. Hmmm?” His heart was fluttering in his chest, and his breathing was even more sharp than before. Kaden truly had no idea how he made him feel. He caressed his cheek with the back of his fingers. “Next time.”

Kaden nods "Yeah..." He reaches up and holds his hand "So... How does my little Doctor want it now..." He continues to run his fingers over him, loving the way he could make him melt at the slightest touch. He lightly runs his fingers over his sac and massages it "Well Sweety... Tell me how to make you pop this time..." He tips his chin up and kisses and nips at his throat.

Nicholas was ashamed at what he really wanted. He wanted Kaden to fuck him hard and show his dominating side. Nicholas actually wanted Kaden to do whatever he pleased to him. He wanted to get on his knees and give himself to him, to be used how he desired. As Kaden nipped at his throat, he swallowed hard fighting back to urge to tell him. “Please Kaden. Just keep touching me,” was all he said.

Kaden felt him tense under his fingers and swallow under his lips, he pulls back slowly to look at him "Ah ah... There was a hesitation there Doc..." He gently rolls him into his back and moves to sit over his stomach, slowly running his fingers over his chest "What were you really going to babe..." He rubs over his nipples, then pinches them lightly and scratches his nails down his chest softly.

Kaden catches him by surprise. His cries are painful as Kaden pinches his sensitive nipples. “Alright. I’ll..tell you, but please..don’t think any less of me.” He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. With his eyes still shut, he begins to spill his heart’s truth. “I want you to fuck me Kaden. Hard, rough, with you in charge. I want to get down in the floor, on my knees, and give myself to you. We had soft and gentle. I want the opposite now. I want you being you, in charge.” He kept his eyes closed even after he had finished and wait for his reaction.

Kaden watches him, then smirks "Why would I think less of you for that... Doc..." He slowly runs his fingers up and into his hair, he grips it and pulls his head up "Look at me Doc..." He waits "Good boy..." He grins "You want me in charge... Truly in charge..." He leans down and forces him into a rough demanding kiss, then let's him go and gets off him "Roll over... Ass up..." He glares slightly, with a grin on his face, he watches him "Since you're so new to this Doc... You tell me if you want me to stop..." He rubs over his ass slowly, then smacks him, not too hard, and rubs again, even leaning down to his it a soft kiss. He picks up the lube again and starts to reapply it to them both, he thrusts a few fingers into him and scissors them to help stretch him again.

There was something different about Kaden as he spoke to him and manhandled him. It was a spark, and he loved it. Before his body felt as though he were weightless and floating, brought to life by Kaden’s touch. Now there was no sense of a gentle hand. Tender was far from what Kaden was. As he feels Kaden’s fingers, even that touch is different. Before there was easy, soft nature to him. Now he was making sure Nicholas felt everything, and he did. He groaned, pressing his face into the pillow. He was already sore from before, and this still felt amazing to him. In fact, she shifted on his knees, spreading himself even wider for him. He was hard and ready for whatever Kaden gave him. Nicholas still felt the warmth and sting from his smack. It was a warmth that had spread throughout his body. Kaden certainly wasn’t disappointing. He only hoped he could deliver the same for him. At first, there was a desire to keep telling him what he wanted, but soon it faded. He had said he wanted him in charge, and now that he had it that way, he wanted Kaden to enjoy this ride as much as he would.

"Is that understood Doc?" He reaches up and pulls his hair again, making him turn to look, his fingers still thrusting into him and stretching him gently, he wanted it rough, not painful. He lets him go after his answer and slowly runs his nails over his skin, from his shoulders right down to his ass, smacking his ass again and rubbing it softly. "You belong to me tonight babe... My own little doctor to play with..." He curls his fingers slightly to tease his prostrate lightly "Other then stop or moans, I don't want to hear anything until spoken too... That understood Doc..." He relaxes his fingers and just pumps them slowly while he waits on his answer, enjoying teasing him.

He groans as he pulls his hair, making him look at him. “Yes Sir. I understand.” The only reason his voice wavered was from the pleasure he felt from Kaden’s relentless fingers. It was mind blowing delight to be looking into his eyes as he felt his fingers taking him. Even after he let go, Nicholas kept looking at him. He winced as his nails trailed down his body, and he finally looked away, moaning, when his hand smacked his ass. Kaden curls his fingers, and Nicholas feels escasty unlike anything before. His mouth open, and his eyes roll back in his head. He can feel his already stiff member harden even more, painfully so. Nicholas was still conscious of Kaden’s words, and when he returns to only pushing his fingers inside, he replies, “Yes….Sir.” This was a side of Kaden, and experience, that he was falling just as madly in love with as he had the softer, more gentle side. The restraint of not being able to speak to him was adding to his lust. Nicholas looked at him of his own free will now. There was no hiding his desire that was burning like a wildfire. He wanted everything Kaden had to offer, and he was sure he would not be telling him to stop tonight.

Kaden grins "Good boy..." He adds some more lube, then slowly removes his fingers, he lightly runs them over his cock "Mmm... Nice and hard already Doc..." Uses his finger tips and circles his head slowly, rubbing along his slit "I bet you're ready to pop already... I can feel you twitching..." He grins "Well I don't care if you cum... But that ass falls to the bed before I let it... You won't be sitting much tomorrow..." He pulls his hand away and holds his hips, he gets into place and looks at him, he smirks and thrusts in completely, the lube making it a smooth entrance, "Nnn..." He smacks and rubs his ass in a few places, then pulls almost completely out only to trust back in again, he uses this to set his pace, slow and hard, but picking up speed the more he relaxed.

His touch to his cock was almost enough to make him blow his load right then. Kaden was magical. He had no idea what he did to him. Nicholas held his breath as Kaden moved behind him. Then he felt it. His cock slamming into him, claiming him once more. The sound that came from Nicholas echoed from the walls as their bodies met over and over again. The slapping sound of their flesh mingled with Nicholas’ groans. His legs were weak, and he began to waver despite Kaden’s warning. ‘If my ass hits the bed, he’s gonna….I won’t be able to sit tomorrow.’ He knew he would cum again, soon and hard, but there was something in knowing that Kaden would not stop until he was finished, until he was satisfied that he found arousing. It was really the thought of being used that hit him hardest. He had come that night to care for Kaden, and in doing so, he was being taken of as well. Kaden’s cock speared into his ass, each time stretching him, filling him. He almost told him how good he felt. His lips were open to do so, but Kaden’s words came back to him. All he wanted to hear were moans unless spoken to. He looks back at him, watching him as he took him. There was such an intense look on his face. Kaden looked so different, but still so attractive to him. He allowed a moan to slip from his lips as he gazed at him, wanting Kaden to see exactly what he was doing to him.

Kaden groans at the feeling of taking him, hard and fast like he wanted, he could feel Nicholas' leg as they shuddered slightly, he smirks. "Nnn... You're close... I can feel it..." He holds his hips and thrusts harder, pulling him back to meet his thrusts, Nicholas was starting to squeeze him, but he wasn't there yet. "Who's in control Doc... W-Who has the power here..." He scratches his nails along his back again slightly, then gripping his shoulder to help pull him back into his hips. "D-Dammit you're tight..." He was panting and holding back, he wanted to go longer then Nicholas, show him he meant what he said, that he'd give him what he wanted.

He gave way to a fresh sweat as Kaden spoke. “You’re in..control..Sir! You..have all..the power!” Nicholas cries out loudly, his face red as he feels he’s on the tipping point. He felt Kaden’s nails followed by his comment about how tight he was, and that was all it took. He came hard, not even asking if he could. It didn’t matter. He couldn’t hold back any longer. His legs shook violently, and he nearly went down. By sheer force of will, he held himself up though. As his body was rocked with pleasure waves, he knew there was no need to tell Kaden he had cum. There was no way he couldn’t know.

"Fuck! Nnn!" If he thought he was tight before, when his orgasm hit him, he clamped down on him, Kaden couldn't even move for a few moments. "Mmm... Nice one Doc..." He smacks his ass and rubs softly as he starts to move again, feeling him twitch and ripple around him, he starts a few slow thrusts then picks up speed again. "Nnn... Just a little longer..." His own legs were shaking from kneeling so long, he moans louder and holds his shoulder again to allow him to thrust deeper "Fuck! Nicholas!" He cries out as he finally empties into him, shuddering from the pleasure and shaking from the force, he pulls out and allows Nicholas to fall to the bed, still shivering himself. "D-Damn..." He moves to lay next to him and pulls him close, tipping his chin up to kiss him "Nnn... What was wonderful..." He rubs his cheek and smiles at him, he was tired and so was he "So... Did I measure up... Was I to your liking..." He holds him close and watches him, a smug grin on his face.

He could feel the growing urgency in Kaden’s thrusts. Nicholas knew it wouldn’t be long. Hearing his name come from his lips, in that tone, in the heat of the moment was intense. He felt Kaden’s release. His cock spasmed as he pumped his seed inside him. As soon as Kaden let go of him, his body collapsed to the bed. He was mentally and physically exhausted. From the look on Kaden’s face, so was he. “You were….amazing tonight. You were everything….I could have ever hoped for. Did I satisfy you Kaden?”

Kaden chuckles softly "You have to ask..." He kisses him softly "I'll say this... I won't be getting out of this bed for a while..." His legs were still shivering, he wouldn't be standing for a while, he pulls him closer "You look tired... I feel tired... Let's just relax and call it a night..." He relaxes and kisses him again "Night Doc..." He closes his eyes and holds him as he start to fall asleep.

Jareth lay on his back panting heavily, his arms around Kevin who was laying on top of him "That... God I hope no one was trying to sleep..." He chuckles softly and rubs his back "Hey... You still with me lover..." He looks at him and smiles, they hadn't waisted any time once in their room, the door was locked and their clothes were off, he glances around the room. "Hmm... I'm gonna have to pay for a few repairs..." He smiles "But it's worth it..."

Nicholas watches him drift off to sleep. He was right. They both were tired. Noticing how his legs shivered, he reaches over and grabs the covers. He pulls them around Kaden. "Good night Kaden, and thank you for tonight. Sleep well," he whispers before kissing his forehead and settling down.

"Yeah," Kevin smiles. "'Wouldn't be the first time you've had to pay for repairs, and I hope it's not the last. I gotta rest," he says breathless. "You've give me quite the work out tonight my love."

She opens her eyes slowly and looks around. "Kaden? Melanie? Nicholas? Mason? Jareth? Anybody? Hello?" Aliya slowly pulls herself up on her bed and notices the room is empty. "Did they all....leave me here? They didn't even....see if I was okay?" She looks out the window, her body framed by the moonlight. "I'm know I'm not alone. I know you're here. Just show yourself."
"Once an angel, always an angel. You never forget."
"Why are you here? I'm not dying."
"No. You're not dying. You made your choice to join the humans, but you could come back."
"You mean die right now and become what I once was?"
"Yes. What is so wonderful about being human Aliya?"
"They can feel. They can love."
"We feel. We love."
"It's different."
"This love you speak of, is it what prompted one of them, the demon one, to leave another demon for dead?" She looks at him strangely. "Yes. He punished her for interfering by leaving her for dead on an island. Is that love? Love for those she hurt?"
"I didn't know."
"He left one of his own kind to die, and returned to have a night of passion with a human Aliya. He doesn't even care about what he did, and neither does the human, the former angel. Is that what you want to become? Your heart is beautiful Aliya. Do you wish to become black like their hearts are?"

Back
Top Bottom