Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

He looks down at him and shudders as he starts to tease him "Mmm... So did you..." He watches him and moans, reaching up to lightly grip his hair, just holding and moving with him "F-Fuck... Nnn..." He tries hard not to buck his hips too much, he didn't think someone this new to the lifestyle would be this good. "W-Where did you... Nnnn..." He leans forward and almost curls around his head "S-Shit... Nnn... Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He grips his shoulder and tries to hold back, but Mason was doing everything right "Mason! Fuck! Nnn!" He moans loudly and holds him, bucking into his mouth for a few moments before falling back against the couch, eyes closed and panting.

Every reaction from him was savored. He was so different from Jareth in every way. Even when Kaden told him he was close, Mason didn’t stop or slow down. He wanted him to be pushed over the edge. It brought his spent cock back to life to hear it, to know that Kaden was about to release. He felt the rush and swallowed every drop. As he watched Kaden’s tired body relax agasint the couch, he pulled him from his mouth. “You’re so relaxed now.” With one finger, he began to tease him before slowly sliding inside. “So relaxed. I could just shove my cock in, but no. I want to enjoy this.” He works his finger back and forth, slowly stretching him before adding a second, and finally a third. “You’re magnificent Kaden. Moan for me.”

Kaden opened his eyes slightly as Mason started to talk, but closed them again with a soft moan as he started to tease him again, "Mmm... Where... Did you learn that..." He smirks and looks down at him "No wonder... He won't let you go..." He was still panting softly and moaning, he lays back against the couch again, Mason was quite talented and he wasn't about to stop him. He looks down again as Mason tells him to moan and tosses his head back slightly and moans loudly, starting to move with him slowly.

“Such an eagar man. You want more than just fingers. Don’t you?” He moves from him, positioning himself. He had only done this with one other man. “Jareth liked it..when I took him. I had to be..a little rough. At least I felt that way. With you,….I don’t think..I have to be..that way,” he tells him as he slowly begins to push in. “You’re tighter..than him. So..fucking tight.” Mason can’t help but groan as he forces his way deeper, until his body meets Kaden’s. “You fought me..Kaden,” he smirks, “but I’m in.” He moves, pulling back slowly, about half way out, before he leans in, rotating his hips, and pushing back inside. “Now. Show me how you move those hips. Move with me.”

When Mason finally fills him he moans and leans up, kissing him "That's normal not touched... In fact only Jareth... And now... Nnnn... You..." He looks at him, panting more and moaning "Mmm... Yes sir..." He smirks and wraps his leg around his hip and starts to rock back against him "Nnnn... You feel good..." He moves a hand to rest over his own hand and holds it as he rocks a bit harder, he watches him.

“That’s it Kaden. You’re taking me so well. Such a good….boy.” He continues to rotate his hips, meeting Kaden’s body gently. “I could just fuck you..so rough..but no. I want..to take my time. I want to..feel you.” His hand slinks down to his cock, and he begins to stroke him. “You please Melanie so..well. I can see why. Such a big..boy. You taste good too. Too bad she can’t..fuck you..like this. She’d love it.” Her grins, his face blushing as he continues to move. His rhythm picks up a bit, and his hand continues to work him at the same pace. “I want you to cum..all over yourself..so I can lick you clean. I wanna taste..your body..mixed with..your cum. Can you cum for me boy?”

"Mmm... Every Dom likes to be... Nnn... Cared for every now and then..." He arche his back slightly "If done right..." He was thinking of his time with Jareth, although pleasurable, had not been handled well, but Mason was much different, he bucks his hips more when he starts to stroke him. "Nnn... You're good at... This..." He matches his speed with his hips and holds his hand tighter, "Faster... Please..." He bites his lip and moans again, he was quite sensitive after their earlier play and the slow movements were driving him crazy. He moves his other hand behind his head and grips the leather, hearing it creek under his fingers, he opens his eyes halfway and looks at him.

“You are such a good..boy. So eager. Since you asked so nicely,” he tells him, his hand speeding up first, “I’ll be more than happy..to do it.” Mason moved his hips faster, thrusting inside him quicker, deeper. “You want me to cum. Don’t you?” His face tightened. “I didn’t think..it would happen..so fast..but you..have me..on the..verge..boy.” He was panting, struggling to breathe, and his movements increased even more. He groaned, his other hand moving to his hip and holding him there. With one final thrust, his back arched, and he called out to him, “I cumming boy!” Mason filled him. His cock pulsed with each torrent of cum that sprayed deep inside Kaden.

"Nnn... Yeah... Fill me..." He looks up at him and starts to move faster with him, his one hand moving down beside him to brace him as he thrusts his hips, riding him and pushing into his hand. "F-Fuck Mason..." His eyes open wide a moment and he feels Mason thicken then spill into him, he moans and arches his back as his stomach clenches and his orgasm hits him. "Nnn..." He feels the warmth of his cum hitting his chest and sliding down his side, his arms fell beside him and his head rests against the couch. He was panting, how had this man, completely straight a few months ago, gotten so good a pleasing a man, he'd be surprised if he could stand right away. "Did he... Teach you this..." He slowly lowers his leg from his hip, he noted it was shaking slightly.

Mason grins at him, elated. He feels his leg slide from him as he looks down at his body admiring the view before him. “Such a sight,” he whispers. “No wonder she loves you so.” He had heard his question, and it was part of the reason the smile was still plastered across his face. “No. He didn’t teach me this. I’ve only had one other man, and it was him. I don’t know what happened that night. Something just took over within me, and I took him. It was raw and animalistic. I loved every second of it.” He pulls him, slowly, allowing his cock to slip from him. His cum oozes out slightly, and he grins wider. “This was gentle,” he beings, leaning down to lick at Kaden’s cum that had painted his body. “Soft.” Lick. “Tender.” Lick. “I loved every second of it.” Lick. His mouth covered his skin, suckling the cum from him as his tongue bathed him. “So good Kaden.” When he finished he leaned against him slightly. “I think I want to sit here a moment. You do realize we both have to face Jareth now, and you know he’ll be able to smell what we’ve done on us.”

Kaden watches him and slowly runs his fingers through his hair, he shifts on the couch after he's done and gently pulls him to lays over him. "So what... You said he wanted this for you before... Why would that change... And I'm sure he knew exactly what we were going to end up doing..." He slowly runs his fingers over his back and leans up to kiss him softly "As long as you're happy... Isn't that what he wants..." He smiles "So 'daddy'... Are you happy..." He chuckles slightly.

“Daddy,” Mason laughs. “Yeah. I’m happy. It’s just a little,” his cheeks blush, “embarassing. We’re going to go in there, and they’ll all know what we’ve been doing.” He was still so new to all of this. “I’m not ashamed of you though. No. Actually, I’m in shock. Someone as wonderful you wanted me, spent time with me. That….amazes me. Then again it amazes me that Jareth wants me too. Melanie didn’t want me. Why should either of you?”

He pulls him close again for another kiss "Stop that... Mel's reasons for 'leaving' we're not totally her own... I had a lot to do with that... I'll admit it now and I'm sorry..." He cups his cheek and rubs it softly "I was different... And I know you've been hurt by me..." He looks down slightly "This... Is new for me too... Sure I've been with a few guys... Since Jareth, but I thought he'd be the only one to ever..." He trails off and takes a breath "I meant what I said about wanting to make it up to you... When... When I took Mel... I thought she was all I wanted... Needed... But she... She opened my eyes... To what I was missing..." He looks back at him "And you found a part of you that you didn't know was missing, in Jareth..." He goes back to rubbing his back and relaxing, he knew some of what he said was going to upset him, but he wanted this weight off his chest, he waits for a reply.

It was all too much, and Mason didn’t want to deal with it. He pushes off of Kaden and stands. His legs were shaky. Taking a deep breath, he turns looking for his clothes. “Well we should get back to Melanie and Jareth. Let’s see how she’s doing. Maybe she’s awake by now.” Mason doesn’t look at Kaden as he slips into his clothes quickly. He was angry and hurt. Kaden was a big part of why Melanie had left him. Though he loved Jareth dearly, Melanie was his first love. First loves are strong and powerful. Now she was the mother of his unborn child, and he found himself still loving her. He was conflicted. He loved Jareth, but he also loved her. Add to that how he lost her with Kaden, and his new found feelings for him that were developing, and Mason was confused as well as angry and hurt. He wanted to get away. “I’ll see you in the next room,” he mumbles as he opens the door and heads out. As he gets close to her door, his feelings are raging. He can’t push them down. So he keeps walking past her door. He heads outside to the garden were there are some other people sitting and finds a place to sit. Running his fingers through his hair, he takes a deep breath.

Kaden sits up and watches him dress, then leave the room, he quickly dresses also, then cleans up and sits down, staring at the door. After several long minutes Kaden got up and left the room, he glances at the door to Mel's room, then walks the other way. He knew Jareth and the others wouldn't care, but after the way he left, he didn't want to face Mason just yet, when he finally looks up, he was in te children's wing.

Mason watches the people as they pass. They all seemed so happy. ‘I’m happy too. I have a baby on the way and a man that loves me. What’s not to be happy about? Maybe the fact my wife loves another man who kidnapped her. Yeah. Kidnapped her. He…..” He reaches into his pocket and takes out his phone. ‘Kaden you took something away from me. Something that was precious to me. My wife. What if I did the same thing to you?’ He scrolls through the contacts until he comes to the name of a man. He was a friend of both his and Melanie’s. He was also a police officer. ‘You kidnapped her from me.’ His finger hovers over the button. ‘I could call him and expose you. You wouldn’t see your child. I would raise your child. It would be fair considering you stole her from me. I could steal your baby, or babies, from you.’

Melanie slowly opens her eyes to see Jareth. “Wh-Where is everybody? What..happened?”

Kaden moves to take a seat in the lounge and just watches, thinking, he was sure a few minutes ago, but now, after admitting most of what he'd done. 'Should I even be a father...'

Jareth looks over at Mel's soft voice "Hey... Glad you're awake... How are you feeling..." He glances at Kevin to go get the nurse "Mason and Kaden just stepped out to have a talk... They shouldn't be too long... And don't worry... Your children are just fine..." He smiles at her softly and holds her hand, he wasn't going to tell we about the third child just yet, let the fathers do that. "I've heard a few things.. That I think we should talk about..."

She blushes. “Oh no. Kaden said..he wouldn’t tell. Did he tell you? We don’t..have to talk about it. Jareth, I’m..sorry..for everything I’ve said. I won’t keep Mason from his child. I promise. He loves you, and I understand that. I know how it feels..to love someone..and not be able to be with them.” She squeezes his hand.

He presses the button and lifts the phone to his ear. “Hey. Yeah. It has been a while. Look. About Melanie’s case, I think..I have what you’re looking for. I know what happened to her. Can you meet me in about an hour at the old bar we use to hang out at? Great. I’ve got to go take care of one thing, and then I’ll be there. You’re off duty? Great,” he smiles. “Then you can have a beer with me. See you soon.” Mason hangs up and heads back inside towards Melanie’s room.

Nicholas is wandering the halls trying to catch his breath when he spots Kaden. “You lost or just looking towards the future?” He smiles, but he can sense something is wrong. “What’s wrong Kaden?”

He chuckles softly "Mel relax... First off... Kaden didn't tell me... And I know you weren't in your right mind wen you said those things at the club... But what you told Kaden... What you want from me... Why didn't you say anything before... Kaden and Mason only want you happy... I want to see you happy..." He smiles and squeezes her hand back.

Kaden didn't even notice him until he spoke, he looks up, then back a down at his lap, "I don't know... I was excited a while ago... Then me and Mason had... A talk..." He shrugs and look back over at the children "I got some things off my chest... And now... I don't know.... If I should even be a father..."

Mason opens the door to see Melanie awake. “Well hey you. You gave us all a good scare. How do you feel?” She smiles at him. “I feel better.”
“That’s good,” he tells her rushing to her other side. He takes her hand and kisses it. “Baby I’ve got to take care of something, but I’ll be back later tonight. Promise. If Nicholas releases you, just call me on my cell. Alright?” She gives him a curious look. “Where are you going Mason?” Again he kisses her hand. “Nothing for you to worry about. I’ll be back. I promise.” His gaze lifts to Jareth. “I’ll see you soon too.” His smile widens. “I’ll see you tonight as well. Both of you,” he glances over to Kevin. With one more kiss of her hand, he lets go and quickly leaves the room. He doesn’t want to give her any time to protest, and he’s afraid Jareth will sense something is wrong. Mason can act and trick Melanie into thinking he’s alright. Jareth was another story.

“Whoa. Wait a minute. You get all that from a talk with Mason? Kaden you love Melanie, and you will love your child. That’s what a good parent does. You will be a great parent. It’s good that you got a few things off your chest. I’m sure you needed to. It’s not good to walk around with things packed down. Mason will be fine, and so will you. Now stop this crazy talk and go see Melanie. I don’t know if she’s awake yet, but when she does wake up, she’ll want to see you.”

Jaret looks up as he enters the room and smiles, then watches him, he could tell something was wrong, but kept his smile on for Mel. When he left the room Jareth stands, kisses Mel's cheek and smiles at her, "I'm gonna grab something to eat... Kevin can sit with you and I'll send Kaden in... We'll finish our talk later..." He heads out the door and uses his nose to find Mason, he could smell Kaden all over him, he knew what they had done, but he didn't really care, sex was sex. He catches up to him at the elevator and slips in before the doors close, he glances at him from the side "So... What are you really doing... Boy..." Hands in his pockets.

Kaden looks at him "I'm not doubting my love for them Doc... I love them so much already... And Melanie... Mmm..." He smiles, then sighs "It's me I'm worried about... I... I've done some things I'm not proud of... I shouldn't be anywhere near those kids... Or Mel..."

He looks up just in time to see Jareth slide in. His gaze falls to the floor. “I’m going to have a beer with a friend.” It wasn’t a lie. “Don’t worry. It’s a guy. No chance he’ll want to feed off me,” he smirked, trying to keep the atmosphere light. “I’ll have one beer, if that, and then I’ll be back. Want me to bring you something back? It’s no trouble.”

Nicholas takes a seat next to him. “Yeah. You did some really horrible things in your life. So what? Who hasn’t? If only people who hadn’t done anything bad in their lives could be parents, the human race would die out fast. I recorded you having sex with Melanie. Should I stop being a doctor because I did something bad? No. Should you not be allowed to be around your child because you did something bad? No. You love them, and you won’t ever hurt them. You will do everything in your power to take care of them and their mother. Kaden your child deserves a parent like you. Don’t deny him or her that.” He reaches over and places his hand on his shoulder massaging. “Let’s go see if Melanie is awake. Alright?”

Jareth turns and looks right at him, crossing his arms loosely "I'll let this slide... But I can tell you aren't telling me everything..." He steps closer and tips his chin up and cups his cheek "Just be safe... And don't do anything stupid... Ok baby?" He leans down and kisses him softly, pulling back as the doors open again, he smiles at him "By the way... Was it what you expected... Being with him..." Not only could he smell it, but the nice hicky on his neck spoke volumes.

Kaden knew he was right about him never letting them be hurt or taking care of them, but what he had done to Mel... He sighs, what if to truly protect them, meant leaving them, he made a fist, he didn't want to do that, he stood up with Nicholas and put on a small smile "Alright Doc... Lead the way..." He still had time to think on this, maybe try talking to Mason again.

He’s glad that he’s going to let this slide. Jareth would find out the truth soon enough though. After the kiss, Mason nods, still feeling Jareth on his lips. “Alright.” When he asks him about Kaden, his cheeks redden. “How did you…..” He stops, knowing how Jareth knew. A faint smile is on his face as he nods. “Yeah. It was. I knew you wouldn’t be angry. It was something that was bound to happen. All of us knew it.” He puts his hand to stop the door from closing again. “This is your stop. Go keep an eye on Melanie and Kevin.” He doesn’t mention Kaden on purpose. It’s taking everything he has to not tell Jareth what he’s going to do. “I love you Jareth.”

Nicholas leads him back towards Melanie’s room. He’s quiet, wanting to let Kaden think. Maybe some time with Melanie will do him good. Turning the doorknob, he opens the door to her room. “Well,” he begins, happy to see her awake. “Good to see you awake. How do you feel,” he asks stepping aside so Kaden can enter. “I feel….Kaden!” She reaches for him. “M’lord! Come to me. Hold me.” She’s on the verge of crying she’s so happy to see him. “I think that’s your cue Kaden,” Nicholas tells him, stepping aside.

Jareth kisses him again "I love you too..." He steps off the elevator and watches the doors close again, he was still lying, but he didn't know about what, he turns and makes his way to the cafeteria. He'd talk to Kaden when he got back to the room, for now, lunch.

Kaden was quiet while he walks with Nicholas, but smiles brightly when Mel calls to him, he steps past the doctor and walks in and right to her. "I'm so glad you're ok..." He hugs her as best he can and kisses her cheek then lips "Are you ok... How are you feeling..." He cups her cheek and rubs it softly, he may have to leave someday, if it ever came to that, but he was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom