Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Mason groans once more as his cock is freed. Kaden’s touch is so marvelous. “I can see..why she likes you.” He knew exactly how to caress him. The sight of him without a shirt was breathtaking. “Come tom me,” he whispers. Again their lips meet, and Mason feels his member grow even harder. His hand touches Kaden’s pants, and he needs no further instruction. With a hunger, he opens his pants and finds what he’s looking for. Breaking the kiss, he whispers in his ear, “Such a big man. You feel so tempting. I want you Kaden.” His fingers begin to slowly work him, setting an easy pace.

"Nnn..." He looks at him and smirks slightly, he glides his one hand back up into his hair and tugs lightly, nothing too forcful and looks him in the eye "Then tell me how you want me... Tell me what you want me to do..." He strokes him in time with him, and pants lightly, he was adoring the looks and emotions that crossed his face, he leans in ad kisses his neck again.

“I want….to feel you fucking me. I want….to fuck you. I want you to cum. I want to cum for you. I want it all Kaden.” There was no shame, no blushing, just pure, raw honestly coming from him. “Kaden you excite me. This is so..different..than him. I can’t explain it. I don’t understand it, and I don’t want to. I just want to feel it.” He sighs, his breathing growing more rapid. “She calls you..M’Lord.” He grins. “Do you like that? Do you like it..when someone calls you M’Lord?”

Kaden shudders and closes his eyes a moment, the hand in his hair grips it tighter and tilts his hea back slightly "Say it again... And tell me what you want..." He was panting a bit harder and gripping his cock harder, teasing his head slowly with his thumb. Hearing Mel say it was almost natural, but hearing Mason say it, it was something totally different.

His voice cracks as he cries out gently, softly. He isn’t keeping the same pace as Kaden anymore. His hand works his cock slowly. “I want you..to fuck me, and I want to fuck you..M’Lord. Please. Let me feel your body in every way I can. I want you to cum, and I want to cum for you M’Lord. Please.” His lips quivered as he begged him, pleaded with him. “I need to feel the release. I want to feel you as your body gives in. Let me please you M’Lord. That will give me pleasure."

He moans softly and looks away to glance around the room, they were in a private waiting room, he looks back at Mason "Strip... And get on that couch... Now..." He kisses him roughly and with hunger, nipping his lip as he pulls away and lets him go "Go... Baby boy..." He smirks at him, he knew Jareth's pet name for him, "Yeah... I heard him say it... Now do as told..." He kisses him lightly again before pulling away from him to close the blind and then to lock the door, he turns back to Mason and grins as he stalks closer.

Mason wasted no time. His words had only fueled the fire already burning inside him. As soon as Kaden moved away, he began to remove his clothing. There was no graceful or seductive striptease involved. This was a maddening dash to get every article of clothing off his body as fast as possible. They lay on the floor as he made his way over to the couch where he sat down. The leather making various sounds as his naked flesh moved along it. When Kaden turned and headed towards him, he froze. It was the mesmerizing gaze coming from him that made him do so. Kaden was smoldering to him. There was the excitement of the first encounter coupled with the longing he had felt for a while now. Ever since that first time he had tried, Mason knew he wanted this man. He was being controlling but not overly so. No matter. Mason liked it. He wanted it. Kaden could even be more so controlling , and he would have be fine with it. “I’m ready M’lord. I’m ready for you. I’ve waited for this, wanted this, and here I sit before you. Tell me what you want. Please. I want to hear the words coming from your lips.”

Kaden smirks at him and pushes his own pants off, kicking his shoes off too "Being with Jareth... I know you must have some..." He picks up Mason's pants and looks in his pockets "Perfect..." He pulls out a small tube of lube "On your back... Spread your legs..." He moves closer and gets on the couch, when he's ready, he gently starts to lube them up, he looks up at him "So you took Jareth... How was that..." He slowly works one finger in, then two and three, slowly pumping them as they gently stretch him.

He watches him with growing facination. The more of Kaden’s body he gets to see, the more drawn in, the more he desires him. Mason can’t help but chuckle as Kaden finds the lube. It’s a given when you’re with someone as sexual as Jareth. His own appetite had grown since that first enchanting night with him. All the warm feelings he’s experiencing heat up to a scorching degree when Kaden tells him what he wants. “Yes M’lord,” he replies softly, obeying. “It was,” he begins, his words eclipsed by a moan as Kaden begins. “Magical. I felt..closer to him..than ever before. I felt..his love..for me..and I felt..more powerful.” He moans, his face tightening with each action from Kaden. His body begins to loosen up. “That feels..so good..M’lord. Thank you..for this..pleasure.” He lays his head back, his mouth hanging open, groaning. He only lifts his head once more because he wants to see Kaden’s face and the look in his eyes.

Kaden continua and watches him as he starts to relax and enjoy it "Mmm... You're a tight boy..." He smirks at him as he's called M'lord again, he removes his fingers and moves to lay over him, lifts his leg and starts to rock and press against him. "Mmm... You ready for me baby boy..." He leans down and kisses over his chest softly, even teasing his nipples with his tongue before nipping them softly, he kisses up to his neck again and licks along his pulse. "Hold me..." He holds his hip with one hand and starts to press into him slowly "Nnn..." He nips at his neck lightly "Y-You are tight..." He pulls back to look at him with a slight smirk "After being with him so much... You're still this tight..." He was panting and stares at him as he pushes in more, he moans softly and rests their foreheads together.

Kaden guides him, moving his body as he needs to, and Mason pants in anticipation. His lips touch his chest, and he shudders. His mouth was warm, his lips soft, and his tongue sent shivers through his body. When he hears the words, the command to hold him, he wraps his arms around him. “Yes..M’lord. My pleasure..to hold..you.” He smiles, his face relaxed now. With every passing second, his heartbeat pounds in his ears as he waits. His excitement grows more intense. He releases a low, deep groan as Kaden begins to enter him. “You’re so..big..M’lord. So..filling. So..good.” He arches his back slightly before his forehead touches his. “You were..worth..the wait..M’lord.”

Kaden smirks again "We weren't ready... Now..." He kisses him, nipping his lip as he pulls back "Nnn... It's that much better..." He continues to press in and stare at him "Nnn... I don't regret takin your wife..." He presses in more "We both gained... Too much... From it..." He kisses him again, roughly as he finally fills him and stills to enjoys feeling, he kisses along his jaw and nips along his neck, he sucks hard at his pulse, leaving a nice mark, he smirks "My own little claim..." He pulls back to look at him again, but his eyes fall shut as he starts to pull out and move, a low moan falling from his lips "Nnnn...."

Mason feels a surge of anger as he mentions taking Melanie. Quickly his minds shifts to the rest of what he said. “Yeah. We did..gain..a lot. As the kiss breaks, and he feels Kaden’s lips on his neck, Mason moans, tightening his embrace on him for a moment. He can feel his body not only filling him but pressing against his cock as well. “You can..claim..some of me..M’lord. I’m sure Jareth..won’t..mind.” He watches his eyes slowly close, and he starts to move, Mason arches his back once more, his hands reaching for the couch, gripping the material as he groans. “You feel..so good. I can’t..take much..of this. I’m gonna..cum. You’re gonna make me..cum.” He moves his hips with Kaden, meeting his slow thrusts. His groans become louder. “Yes M’lord. Just..like..that.”

"Nnnn..." He pulls out and thrusts back in slowly, he looks down at him and smirks "Mmm... Already baby boy? Am I that good at working you up..." He kisses him again before attacking his neck again, nipping a bit harder "You like his fangs... Don't you... You shiver when I bite you..." He whispers and picks up his pace slightly, he moves to lick and nip at his chest again.

Kaden’s lips are like velvet. He drinks in his kiss, tasting him, wanting more. “Yes.” Mason is breathless when he replies. “I love..his fangs. I love it..when he..grazes me..with them.” He lifts his head, watching Kaden kiss his chest as he feels him continue to work him. “M’lord, you are..spectacular. Don’t..stop. I can see..why..she loves you..so. Absolutely..per-perfect.” He wanted him to keep the same pace. There was nothing about this he would change. He could feel his cock pulsing and his tip wet. “That’s it..M’lord. You’re so..good..at this. You..fill me.”

He nips his nipple lightly and pulls on it, looking back at him "I'll fill you alright baby boy..." He holds his hips again and watches him, "Nnn... Fuck your tight..." He starts to speed up a bit more, thrusting harder "Mmm... Say my name... Use my name..." He leans down over him again and thrusts harder, he was so close and Mason was squeezing him, he stares at him, panting.

It was so simple what he wanted from him, and with him taking the way he was, Mason wanted to do it for him. “Kaden,” he whispers. “Oh fuck Kaden you feel so….yes!” His own cock twitches as his sac tigthens. He knows he’s about to cum. Trying to tell him, his lips move, but there are no words. Taking in a deep breath, he finally breathes, “I’m gonna cum. I gonna fucking cum Kaden. Cum..with me.” Mason is writhing, unable to remain still. “I’m gonna take you..from her.”

He was shaking slightly, his grip tightens on his hips and he thrusts faster "F-Fuck... I'm cumming..." He looks at him "Mason...! Nnn..." His eyes shut tight and he bucks into him deeply, filling him and moaning loudly "Nnn..!" He lets his hips go to hold himself up, laying on him slightly, panting, he looks at him and kisses him, softly, deeply. "Mmm..."

It was clear from how Kaden was moving, the urgency in his thrusts, he was close. Mason moved, lifting his hips, to meet his powerful thrusts. When Kaden spoke and began to cum, that was the final straw for him. His climax hit him hard, forcing sparks up his spine. As Kaden painted inside him, he unleashed between their bodies. The kiss was warm and soothing. "You were..worth..the wait. Now the question is..do I steal you..from her," he teased breathlessly.

He smiles at him and kisses him again softly "Mmm... You can't steal me from her... Anymore then I can steal you from Jareth..." He slowly sits up, smirking at how messy they were "Mmm... Guess we'll need to clean up a bit..." He slowly pulls from him with a slight hiss, "Mmm... But I think her wish of us all living together... Is going to be a very real thing soon..." He smirks and leans down, he starts to slowly lick his clean, being sure to give his cock a light suckle now and then.

Mason knew there was truth to what he was saying. He couldn’t take him from Melanie. Truthfully he really didn’t want to. Not entirely. To borrow him from her from time to time was another story. “Perhaps loan you from her,” he groaned as Kaden began to pull from him. He nods, agreeing with him. “I think we will be house hunting,” he pauses as Kaden’s lips touch his body and his tongue laps up the mess he had made. “Oh Kaden. That’s..yeah..that’s..wow..you’re really…..”He leans his head back moaning, enjoying the treatment from him.

Kaden glances up and smirks "Liking that huh..." He keeps it up, slowly cleaning him off, then continues to tease his cock, flicking and licking the tip with his tongue. He smiles as she pulls back a few minutes later "Mmm... Think you're ready for your go..." He watches him and gets a Kleenex to clean himself up, smirking, he was quite fun to tease, so responsive.

"My go," he laughs. "Wow. You've exhausted me, pleased me more than I thought possible, and there's still more." He takes a deep breath before moving. "I thought about having you ride me, but no. I want something else." Mason slides his body into the floor. "Sit here, on the edge of the couch. I want a good view of what I'm getting." He had his plans in mind already, and he was still in shock this was even happening now.

Kaden chuckles softly and moves where asked "Oh I'm sure Jareth does a much better job... He seems to know you quite well..." He smiles and watches him "If I had been told a few months ago that I'd be doing this now... I'd have laughed in their face..." He relaxes back against the couch, legs spread and arms behind his head, giving Mason a good view. "Now... I can't see things going any other way..."

“Trust me,” he says, his lips inches from his cock. “I know the feeling. I would have never imagine myself so in love with another man and wanting to taste another man.” He licks the tip of his cock, watching his reaction. His tongue traces along the underside him before he suckles the tip. “You taste good Kaden.” Mason doesn’t wait for him to respond. He takes more of him, pushing him deeper, deeper, past his gag reflex, until his nose nestles against his body. His fingers caress his sac gently as he fills the room with gaggins sounds. His head begins to bob slowly, each time taking all of him and swallowing before moving back.

Back
Top Bottom