Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Kevin grins. “I don’t..know..really. I enjoy feeling you inside me lover, but the different things I’ve seen you use..they..intrigue me. I want to know how they feel. What would you like to use on me?” He looks into his eyes as he talks. His own hands were roaming Jareth’s body at this point.

“Oh Kaden,” she begins, her voice cracks. “Please. Don’t make me tell you. I..I…..” She remembers telling Jareth how much did love Kaden and her promise to tell him. “I….I….please don’t hate me when I tell you this. I’m so afraid you’re going to hate me.”

"Is that all you watched me do lover..." He steps them under the water to slowly wash off "What about places... Food... Technology..." He tips his chin up and kisses him again, ten steps back to soap up his hair, he had a lot to wash.

"Do you have so little faith in me..." He frowns at her and goes to pull his hand away.

"Well none of that matter compared to you. Nothing at all. You are my everything. Always. I hope you know that."

"No," she tells him, on the verge of tears. "It's not that I have no faith in you. I just don't want to hurt you, but if you really want to know, if you will think I have no faith in you if I don't tell you, then the truth is I have wanted Jareth for a long time! Since I met him, and all he wants is Mason." She lets his hand go as she looks away.

He smiles at him and holds him closer again "Have I told you I love you..." He chuckles softly and kisses him deeply, pushing him against the cold tiles, then fisting a hand in his hair "Nnn... Tell me you want me... Right now..." He holds him in place as he stares at him, slowly he rocks his hips against him.

"Baby... Why would you think I'd be upset with you... But..." He takes her hand "You don't remember what you said to him at the club... What all happened..."

"I want you," he begins making sure to lock eyes with him. "Right. Now. I want all of you. Right. Now. I want to feel you, taste you, all of you right now, right here." His fingers lightly touch his cheek as he speaks to him. "I love you Jareth, and I want you always. I want you take me, to claim me, making me yours. Do it lover. Take what you want."

"Because it's another man. Mason is different. He's my husband. Jareth is just some guy I met, and I was afraid if you knew I wanted him, you might think I didn't love you." She rubs her forehead and closes her eyes. "I don't remember much about the club."

He grins "Such a good boy..." He lifts him up the wall, never looking away "I will take you..." He wraps his legs around his waist and rocks against his entrance, pressing in slowly, he pulls his hair slightly "You look at me..." He starts to press in more, panting slightly.

He smiles up at her and moves to kiss her softly "Baby... I know you love me... And wanting to have someone is different from loving someone..." He sits back "As for the club..." He looks down a moment, then starts to tell her, ending with what she did and said to Jareth.

Kevin groans feeling the wonderful sensations as Jareth opens him up and begins to fill him. It was something he was sure he would never tire of. His legs tighten around his waist, trying to pull him closer. "Did you get bigger," he asks grinning.

"I told him that? I....blackmailed my husband with his own child? I'm a terrible person. What kind of person does that?" She tried to sit up but changed her mind. Melanie rolled to her side, not wanting to see either one of them.

"Nnn... Maybe you got tighter..." He grins and thrusts in a bit deeper, moaning softly as he stares at him, he moves one hand to cover his on his cheek and the other moving under his ass to help hold him up. "Nnn... Beg me... Tell me what you want..." He stills as he fills him fully and groans.

"Baby... You weren't in your right mind... It's not your fault... No... Look at me..." He moves to turn her, making her look at him, "None of that was your fault... And I'm sure Jareth and Mason will understand... You could have lost so much tonight..." He places a hand over her belly softly.

Kevin tenses uncontrollably. His back is straight, rigid. "I want you....to fuck me....so hard....I'll almost....go through....the wall. Please. I've missed you so much. I beg you to touch me, to take me, to claim what is yours' lover. I beg you to show me how much you missed me."

"I hope they understand. I don't deserve to have him. Please. Promise me you won't tell him him." Her hand covers his. "I know. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to them."

"Nnn... Fuck you're tight..." He growls and smirks "You always did like it hard... I'll try not to break anything..." He looks at him and pulls out, only to thrust back in hard and set a slow hard pace. "Nnn... God..." He kisses him roughly and keeps it up.

He kisses her again "Jareth is understanding..." He looks at her "Tell him what?"

Kevin’s body shudders with each powerful thrust from Jareth. “You know..exactly..what I like,” he grunted. His hands grip Jareth’s arms. “I want more lover. I want all of you.”

She smiles. “Thank you..for understanding. Jareth doesn’t need to know. I’ll talk to Mason. I’ll tell him I didn’t mean it.”

He grins and starts to thrust faster "Nnn... As you wish..." He leans closer and licks at his neck, biting him just hard enough to dent his skin, and growls low "Mmm..." He moans again as he pushes deeper.

"Oh... You don't want him to.... No, Sweety... You need to explore this... Bottling it up won't help... You need to talk to him... At the very least to apologize... I'm not mad and I don't care if you're with him... I know you love me and I love you..." He smiles and kisses her softly.

Kevin cries out each time he slams into him. He pushes against the wall behind him, forcing his hips forward, towards Jareth. As Jareth's fangs threaten to break his skin, he moans to him, digging his fingernails into his arm. "Oh lover. You still remember everything..I like." His cock was rock hard. "I wanna cum for you."

"I'll apologize, but no. I don't want him to know. Please. Promise me, Kaden, that you won't tell him"

He scraps his fangs along his shoulder and groans "How could I forget... All I had was memories... That I watched often..." He moves one hand to the wall for more support and stares at him again touch yourself... Cum for me..." His movements get harder and his claws dig into the tile, cracking it slightly, he was giving him just enough that it wasn't painful. "Nnn..."

Kaden frowns and looks at her "Again... I don't like this... But I promise..." He holds her hand "We can call them later... Despite your threat... I bet Jareth is watching over Mason, keeping him safe... Or do you want me to call him, have them come here?"

Kevin grips his cock with one hand while keeping the other firmly on his shoulder. "I'll..cum for you..lover. I'll cum..so hard. I'll do..anything you ask me to." Kevin couldn't remain still. He grinded his hips on Jareth's length as he continued to impale him. "Growl for me! Show me your red eyes!"

"I trust you. You decide. I'm so tired. I'm..tired. Can I sleep?" Nicholas looks and Kaden nods. "It's alright if she sleeps," he tells him looking down at Aliya. "She's sleeping too."

He pulls away from his neck and growls at him, his fangs long and eyes bleeding red, he was so close himself but was holding back to cum with him. His hand against the wall crushes the tile under it and scratches down the wall, he lifts him and thrusts at another angle.

"Alright... I'll call Mason in a little while... Go to sleep Sweety... I'll be right here..." He kisses her cheek then rubs it softly, helping her relax.

He cries out, his hand stroking his cock fast, as he looks at his eyes. They were lighting him on fire. He exploded, finding his release. "Lover! Don't..stop! Cum with me!"

Melanie quickly falls asleep, and Nicholas moves to stand next to him. "They're both resting now. Their vitals are returning to normal. I think the danger has passed." He pats his shoulder. "I can leave and give you privacy if you want to call him." He looks back at Aliya. "Just say the word, and I'm leave you alone."

"Nnn... Fuck... Take it!" He almost roars and bites at his neck again, almost breaking the skin as he thrusts deep and fills him "Nnn..." He holds him close and shudders with the force of his orgasm.

Kaden looks at Nicholas after she falls asleep "I think I'll wait for a little bit... She's not the only one who needs to relax..." He looks back to Mel a moment, then to Nicholas again "You heard what I promised her... I won't break that promise..." He gives him a look before looking back to Mel.

He throws his head back into the wall hard. His eyes closed as his mouth is open in a silent scream. Jareth's seed fills him, soon dripping from his body to the floor despite his cock still being lodged deep inside him. "That was....a lot....lover," he pans, trying to catch his breath.

Nicholas nods. "Yeah. I heard what you promised her." He moves to a chair by the wall and pushes it over to Kaden "Here. Get some rest. I'll get a nurse to bring you a blanket. I've got damage control to do here," he tells him as he opens the door and heads out. "Amy. Take a blanket in there to the man in the chair. Don't let anyone disturb anybody in there." She nods. "Dr. Hayden?" He gives her a look. "The cocktail that we're giving the victims," she begins. "You did tell them it could harm the babies, didn't you?" Nicholas looks to the floor for a moment before her giving her another look and walking away.

Jareth was panting and holding Kevin, he pulls back to look at him and smiles "That was... Amazing..." He looks to the wall "Opps..." Then back at Kevin before he blushes slightly, "Guess I broke something after all... Are you ok?" He remembers Kevin hitting his head on the wall.

He smiles at Nicholas and gets comfortable "Thanks again Doc..." He holds her hand and waits for the nurse to come with the blanket.

Kevin grins. "Oh am wonderful lover." He laughs at his comment about breaking something. "Yeah. It looks like you did. I'd rather it be the wall than me, an I'm fine. Really. A little sore from being taken so hard, but I wanted it that way, and you didn't let me down.

Amy enters with a blanket. She doesn't speak as she covers him up. Her eyes dart over to the IV bag hanging. She stads inspecting it. She didn't want to alarm him. So she offered him a smile as she asked, "do you need anything?"

Jareth smiles and kisses him "Mmm... Good... I don't want to hurt you anymore... I've hurt the two of you enough..." He smiles and slowly separates them, holding Kevin up as he helps them wash off and kisses him again "Ready to go and cuddle little genie..." He laughs softly with a smile.

Kaden thanks her for the blanket and smiles "As long as she's ok... I don't need anything..." He looks at Mel and smiles "We're having a baby... It's our first..." He smiles again, just happy she's going to be ok.

“Yeah,” He tells him. Kevin wanted to lead the way, but first there was something else he wanted to do. He grabs a towel and begins to dry Jareth off. Slowly, softly he runs the towel along his body. Kneeling in the floor, he dries his legs. Looking up at him he tells him, “don’t want you dripping water all over the bed lover.”

“I….I know. Congradulations. Has she….had any problems since Dr. Hayden started the IV?” She reaches down massaging Melanie around her neck. ‘Her glands aren’t swollen. That’s a good sign.’ She pinches the skin on the back of her hand testing to see how fast her skin returned to normal. ‘She’s a little dehydrated. The IV is good for that.’ She takes her wrist checking her pulse. ‘A little fast. Don’t panic. It could just be because of the drugs in her system.’ She looks over to Kaden for a quick moment before leaning back over Melanie to listen to her heart. ‘A little fast. Yeah. Don’t panic. Just keep an eye on her.’ She turns away from Melanie, but doesn’t look at Kaden. “I..I’ll be back to..check on her later on. Alright?”

He smirks at him "We do a repeat from the shower and something else will be dropping on the bed..." He kisses him softly and moves to twist his hair out before towelling the rest "At least it dries quickly..." He takes the towel from Kevin and does the same thing for him, then pulls him close, lifts him and carries him back to the bed. "Think Mason got the key yet..." He lays them on the bed and starts to kiss him, slowly running his hands over his skin, just having a small make out session.

Kaden looks at her and watches her check Mel over "No... She's been fine... Could you make it about an hour... And wake me, I need to make a call..." He smiles at her and relaxed in the seat, losing his eyes.

“I don’t….know,” he sighs feeling his lover’s hand on his body. “I could lay here forever with you like this.”

Mason is crawling from the bathroom, struggling to breathe. “Marissa! Please! I need to….” His words are cut short as he is rolled over on his back. “Oh come on Mason. I want more.” She straddles him, pushing his cock deep inside her. He groans and weakly tries to push her off. “No. No. No. Play nice now Mason. Let me ride you until you cum, and then we can go again. You wanted me. Now you got me, and I’m gonna ride your cock until I’m satisfied.”
“I have..to go..meet..Jareth..Marissa. He’s..expecting..me.” She grins. “Awwww. He’ll be fine waiting on you. Besides you know a woman more than you do him. He’s just some guy, but Mason I know you want me,” she tells him leaning down to lick his lips. “Now shut up, and let me fuck you.” Marissa slams her body down to his moaning.

“O-Okay. An hour. That’ll be fine,” she says looking over at Aliya who was peacefully sleeping. She hadn’t bothered to check on her. Aliya wasn’t pregnant. She proceeds towards the door and grabs the doorknob. “Please. If anything goes off at all, call for a nurse immediately. I’ll come as fast as I can.”

Back
Top Bottom