Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Both Jareth and Kaden was watching Nicholas as he recovers, then laugh softly at his statement "Well... It's a form of sex... That was oral..." Kaden moves up his body and smiles, kissing him softly "Didn't you learn that in school Doc..." Jareth watches an sits beside them, he looks around to see if Mason was on his way back "Yeah... There's still anal and vaginal..." Kaden smirks and sits up "Yeah... And it's up to you what you want first..."

“No,” he laughs. “I didn’t learn about it in school. I made sure I wasn’t there when that was taught. It just made it easier. No fun sitting in a class where everybody looks at you and giggles as they point.” Feeling depressed, Nicholas closes his eyes, wishing he could make himself invisible for just a moment. Once Kaden spoke again, he opened his eyes. Looking over to Jareth, he says, “I want….what he was doing. I want to feel him….what Mason felt. Do you do that,” he asks looking back to Kaden. “I mean if you don’t, I understand.”

Mason is slowly walking towards Jareth with both drinks in hand. “You see how willing he was to let another man have his body. Do you truly think he will be faithful to you? He’s too afraid to get that close to you. If he does, he could kill you, and he knows this Mason.” Mason seems to not hear him. “Come away with me. I can lead you away from him and towards a life that will make you happy.”
“I’ve slept with Melanie too since I was with Jareth.”
“Yes, but she’s your wife. He didn’t know this Nicholas until now. A stranger, and he let him taste him. Come with me Mason. Let’s leave Jareth here.”
"No. I have to talk to him. I have to hear it from him."

He notices Mason coming back and moves to put his pants back on, he stands to greet him and smiles "Hey..." He noticed the drinks "I thought we weren't drinking tonight..." He smirks and takes one "But I guess one can't hurt..." He kisses his cheek and takes a sip "Was there a long line?" He sits ok the bed and takes another drink, patting his lap for him to sit "This isn't bad... What is it..." He smiles at him.

Kaden smiles and glances at Jareth and Mason "So... What are you up for?" He moves to lay next to him on the bed, on his back with his arms up under his head. "I wonder where the girls got to..."

“Kevin. Who’s Kevin,” he asked standing there looking at him. “What happened between you and him?”

“I’m up..for whatever..you’re up..for.” As he mentioned the girls, Nicholas couldn’t believe he had forgotten about Aliya. Where had she gotten off to? Was Melanie treating well? “Aliya is with Melanie. They wouldn’t leave without us would they?”

Jareth was taking a drink when Mason said his name, he gasps and the drink goes down the wrong, he coughs and sets the drink down. "Wh-Where did you hear that name..." He coughs a bit more and looks at him, he almost looked scared, then looks down. "He... Was someone I loved... A very long time ago..."

Kaden hears Jareth coughing and looks up, then sees the mood between them change, he glances at Nicholas "No... They wouldn't leave... Why don't we go look for them..." He moves to get his pants and pulls them on, it looked like they needed to talk about something. Once dressed, he leads the doctor away, towards the dance floor.

“What happened with him Jareth? Did you try to….mate with him?” Mason’s face showed no emotion.

Nicholas moves, following everything Kaden did. As they move towards the dance floor, he spots Melanie looking up from a booth. Upon closer inspection, he notices Aliya on her back. Her clothing is nearly completely off her body, and she seems to be nothing more than a moaning, mindless woman. “Wh-What did she do to her?”

Jareth looks up "Why are you asking this... How do you know about any of this... It happened long before you were born..." He picks his drink up and finishes it, setting the empty glass down, he moves back on the bed to sit, pulling his knees up and looking towards the dance floor.

Kaden chuckles and leads them closer "I believe my little Melanie has been teasing your sweet nurse..." He walks closer "Sweety... Have you even let her cum yet my love..." He slowly runs his fingers up her arm.

“It doesn’t matter how I know. What happened Jareth? Did you..try to mate with him? Didyou..kill him?” He sits down next to him. “Don’t you do this to me. You talked about us being open, honest, and talking things out with each other. So talk to me now.”

“Of course I’ve let her cum M’Lord. What I haven’t done is shove something in her sex, and she’s craving it so badly. Look at her. She writhes so well. She wants it so much. Don’t you Aliya? You want something in your dripping wet sex. Don’t you?”” Melanie ran her fingers along Aliya’s thighs. Aliya groaned louder, lifting her hips. “Virgins are so sweet.”

He was trying to ignore him, he had tried for years to forget that night, he hadn't known what had gone so wrong. At the mention of him killing Kevin, he buried his head in his knees and curled his arms around him "I... I loved him..." His voice was low and thick "We... We were together for years..." He balls his fists "Y-Yes I tried to mate with him..." He starts to shake slightly "Please... Not again..." He covers his head "We... We were together... I started... Then..."

Kaden moves behind Nicholas and smirks "They are... Aren't they..." He hugs him "Why don't you give her what she wants Doc..." He moves a hand down to start teasing him through his pants.

Mason moves his body closer to him and wraps his arms around him. “Baby it’s alright. It’s alright.” His lips kiss his head. “I’m here for you. It won’t happen again. I promise. Do you hear me? It won’t happen again.” Mason wants to make him feel better, but he doesn’t know how to. Looking up, he sees Micheal, or Kevin, standing just behind Jareth. He reaches for his head as well and begins to caress him gently. “Do you..still love..Kevin Jareth? I have to know.”

“What,” Nicholas asks surprised. “Me? Have sex with her? She’s a virgin. I’m a virgin. I wouldn’t….know what I was doing. I mean…..”
“She’s got a pussy Nicholas. You shove your cock in there. It’s that easy,” Melanie smirks. “You take her virginity.”
“I….I can’t. I just can’t. I’m sorry.” Melanie reaches to Melanie’s sex and spreads her open for his eyes. “Look at her Nicholas. See how wet she is. She’s ready. She wants it. If you don’t take it, then maybe M’Lord wants it. A virgin M’Lord. Would you like to sink your cock inside her, feel how tight she is, and make her moan?”

He shudders slightly and tries to calm down, he turns his head slightly and looks at Mason "Do you still love Melanie..." He looks away again "I don't think I deserve to... Love him... Anymore..." He hugs himself tighter and sighs "After... After what I did... I... I don't even... Even remember doing it..." He closes his eyes and just silently cries.

Kaden smirks "I would take her... She's begging for it... But I don't think it's me she wants first..." He grins and opens Nicholas' pants and pushes him closer "Look at her Doc... She's just as new to this as you are... Why not share this together..." He leads him close enough to rub his tip against her "Tell me you don't want to feel that wrapped around you..." He looks at Mel and smirks.

Mason grabs him and pulls him closer to him. “It’s alright. Don’t talk.” His eyes shift up to Micheal. “Just listen. I still love you. Do you hear me?” He squeezes him, letting him feel his arms around him. “I. Still. Love. You. I wish I could take all this away for you. I wish I could feel it for you.” Mason closes his own eyes. “Baby I am here.” When he opens his eyes, he looks at Micheal. “If you could see him again, talk to him, what would you say to him?”

Nicholas groans as his tip touches her hot flesh. “Fuck. I want….I want….”
“Take her Nicholas. She wants it.” Melaine’s voice is low, almost a whisper. Aliya lifts her hips slightly, as if she’s trying to push him inside her. “Fuck,” he grunts before leaning down over her. His cock slips inside her slightly, stretching her open. She’s hot and snug around him. Groaning he pushes a little more until he feels her resistence. Aliya groans, wrapping her arms around him. “Take her Nicholas,” Melanie hisses to him leaning towards him. Her eyes are glued to Kaden. “I want..to feel..your pussy,” He says turning to look at her. Melanie freezes, shocked by his words. He had not completely taken Aliya yet, and she was wirting beneath him. “Take her Nicholas, and then you can have me. I’ll let you sink your cock inside me.” There was a look of determination in his eyes. Looking back to Aliya, he leaned down to her, kissing her neck. Her eyes were glossy, and her lips slightly parted. He pressed his hips towards her body and broke through. She gasped and cried out loudly, squeezing him tight in her embrace. He felt her entire body shudder and tighten. “She’s not a virgin anymore Nicholas. You did it. That’s your cock buried deep inside her. Now. Fuck her.” He moves back, as she moans the entire time, before pushing forward once more. “That’s it. Build up a nice rhythm,” Melanie whispers while still looking at Kaden.

He moves one arm and holds him close, taking comfort in his words "... What could I say... I don't even remember... I just woke up to find him..." He shudders "I..." He lifts his head slightly and just looks forward "You asked... If I still love him..." He closed his eyes "The answer is yes... I still love him very much..." He finally looks at Mason, "I never thought I'd feel that again..." He reaches up and cups his cheek "It wouldn't matter what I said to him... It'd never bring him back... But I'd say sorry... That I never..."

Kaden grins and stares at Mel, once Nicholas had found his rhythm he steps away and moves to Melanie, moving behind her. "Did you enjoy your play time Pet..." He smirks and starts to push her skirt up, pulling her panties down, he reaches down to tease her clit in time to Nicholas and Aliya. "I know you want it... Beg for it... Let them see you beg like a little slut..." He licks her ear "My little slut..."

Mason feels a tear stray down his cheek. “Jareth,” he whispers, his eyes looking into his. “Turn….around.” Micheal looks to Mason with a shocked expression on his face. “Turn….around, Jareth, and tell him.”

“Yes M’Lord. I enjoyed my play time, but I adore my time with you. She’s got me so hot. The little virgin has such a hot sex, and she tasted so good.” Melanie’s hands cover his, following his every movement. “Yes M’Lord. I want it so bad. I want your cock inside me, taking me, claiming me, making me cum. Please M’Lord. I beg you. Take me. Right here, in front of them, with them.” She bends forward, her body close to Aliya. Nicholas keeps working her body, feeling the urge growing once more. Aliya moans louder each time he sinks inside her. She yells, “I’m gonna..I can’t hold it! Please stop!”

He looks at Mason like he's gone insane, "Tell... Tell who... Kevin is... Is dead... I tried... I tried to save him... B-But he was already gone..." He stares at Mason "Why... Are you making me relive this... Where did you even hear about it..." He refused to turn around, not allowing any hope someone was there, Kevin was dead, he killed him.

Kaden rubs his hand over her ass as she bends over "Mmm... Such a naughty girl..." He smacks her once, twice, then moves to open his pants "You want it right here baby... Have them watch me fuck you... Make you cum..." He rocks against her hot core and groans "Fuck... You are hot..." He rocks a few more times, then can't take it and thrust in fully, pushing Mel's face into Aliya's breasts.

“Because you have to. You have to get past this. You have to be honest with me. If you don’t, you’ll never get past this. You have to face what happened that night. Jareth you tried to mate with him, and your deomon side took over and killed him. When your demon side takes over, you black out. Do you know that?”

Melanie groans, enjoying his slaps to her ass. “Yes M’Lord. I want it right here. I want them to watch you fuck ME!” Her voice rises, screaming out the last word as he thrusts inside her. She rests her lips against Aliya’s breast. “MMMM, I want this nipple.” She suckles Aliya’s hardened nipple between her lips as Kaden takes her.

"You want me to relive One of the worst days of my life... So I can come to terms with it..!" He was a little angry "How do you get past killing someone you love... How do you forgive yourself for r-ripping them apart... W-with your own claws..!" He was crying again, he shifts to back away from him "I held him for hours! Praying for him to wake up... Staring at his lifeless eyes... And you think I can get past that!" He was crying and gasping slightly, now he was just hurt, the sight of Kevin's body once again in his mind.

Kaden groans and thrusts deeper, pulling it he thrusts back in and sets a rough quick pace, "Nnnn... That's it baby..." He smacks her again and squeezes her ass as he speeds up.

Mason can feel his pain, his anger, and though he wishes more than anything he could stop it, he knows he’s not the one to be able to do it. He stands quickly looking at Micheal. Micheal nods and moves to take Mason’s place on the bed. “Jareth. My love. Listen to me. I forgive you.” His hand reaches for his face to wipe away his tears. “Don’t blame yourself. What happened, happened. It’s done. I never stopped loving you. Even now. I still love you.”

Melanie groaned, pushing her body back to meet his while she held Aliya’s nipple still between her lips. Nicholas was pushing Aliya’s body with his strokes. She released it, looking into the hazed eyes of the woman. “That’s right M’Lord. Fuck me hard. I want you to fill me.” Her eyes shift to Nicholas, who is the heat of the moment. “Fill her Nicholas. Don’t stop until you cum deep in her sex. Fuck her! Drive your cock in her hard!” He gritted his teeth and began to really plow into Aliya. “Yes! M’Lord! Take me! Both of you fuck us hard!” She was panting, her fingers pinching the nipple she just held in her mouth.

To say he was shocked would be an understatement, the colour drained from his face and he just stares "K... K.." When he reaches out to touch him he flinched and moves back again "N-No..." He shakes his head "You... I..." He was breathing heavily "How can you f-forgive me..." His voice was small "I don't... Don't care if I wasn't in my right mind... It... It was still my claws..." He glances at Mason "H-How did you know... I black out..." His eyes widen "When... What did I do..?!"

"Nnn... Naughty girl..." He spanks her again and starts to thrust harder, faster "Mmm..." He looks to to Nicholas "Come on Doc... Make yourottle nurse cum... Make her scream..." He moans louder.

“My Jareth, I can forgive you because I love you. My love for you is that strong that I can overcome what happened. Oh I will always love you,” he smiles. “If I could come back, I would, and I would take your hand and be with you always. If I could,” He turns and looks at Mason. “I know you black out because….you’ve done it with me,” Mason tells him looking away. “Just now, tonight, here, you….blacked out. You didn’t remember something you did with me, something you said.” Micheal clears his throat. “Aliya is a fallen angel. We can fall and come back to earth Jareth. I could fall….and be with you again.”

Nicholas finds himself grinning. He begins to thrust faster and deeper into Aliya. She arches her back, moaning loudly, grabbing Melanie’s head as she cums hard. “That’s it little slut. Cum hard for him, “ Melanie continues her teasing of them both. “Keep fucking her, Nicholas, until you cum.” She looks over her shoulder at Kaden. “Come on M’Lord. Keep going.”

He closes his eyes, and tries to slow his breathing, he moves closer to Kevin and reaches out to touch him, he looks at him. "A few weeks ago... I..." He closes his eyes again and lets a few tears fall "I would... Would have gladly accepted that... Wholeheartedly..." He leans closer and kisses him "God I miss you... And yes... I love you, will always hold you in my heart..." He kisses him once more "But... I have someone new... To protect... To love..." He turns to Mason and slowly pulls him closer, holding him to his chest "Tell me... What I said to you... Mason... What did I say... I need to know baby..." He holds him closer and looks at Kevin.

Watching Mel taunt the two was turning him on quite a bit, he grins at Mel and speeds up, holding her hips tighter he pounds into her. "Nnn... Fuck!" He moans louder and tosses his head back as he cums.

Mason watches as the crushed look comes over Kevin’s face. He’s happy for his response, but he can’t help but feel bad for him. When Jareth pulls him closer, he can’t hide the smile on his face, but it was a smile that quickly faded when Jareth asked him what he did. “Well. You uh….didn’t like it….when I challenged you. I said I was going to….tame you. You didn’t like it. You uh…..” He rubs his thighs through his pants. They were still sore from where he dug his claws in. “You….dug your….claws in. You drew blood….and you….licked….your claws clean. As I kept….pushing you….you told me….you liked me….but not to….push you.” He waited for Jareth’s reaction while looking at Kevin. His face didn’t show what he was thinking.

Melanie cries out in pleasure as she feels his seed flooding into her. Nicholas still, pushing into Aliya with such force she moves. “That’s it Nicholas. Fill her up. That’s a good boy. Mmmmmm. Isn’t he a good boy M’Lord?”

He stiffened slightly as what he had done and hugs him tighter "I'm sorry if I hurt you..." He kisses his head, then gently sets Mason beside him and takes his hand "I need to do something... Please understand..." He says softly before letting go and moving back to Kevin, he sits at the head of the bed and gently pulls Kevin into his arms, he holds him close and hides his face in his neck. "I held you like this that night... And well into the next day... I couldn't bring myself to let you go..." He pulls back and looks at his face "I... I would say fall back to earth... Live the life I took from you..." He looks back at Mason and smiles just slightly then frowns "But I'm sure that would cause you more pain... Seeing the two of us..." He sighs and tilts his head back "I... I just don't know what to do... There is no right answer..." He looks at Kevin "How... Are you able to hold a solid form..." He finally lets him go and holds a hand out to Mason, wanting him close.

Kaden grins and pants, looking at Nicholas "Mm... Cum for her Doc... Fill her up..."

“It’s a gift, an ability, that I have. I can use it whenever need be, but I can’t stay forever like this. Not unless I fall that is. Don’t you see though Jareth? I’m giving us a chance again to be us. We can have something your demon side took from us. You won’t hurt me again. I know.” Mason was close to Jareth, and he felt like a third wheel here. “You….You’ve already admitted that you….still love him. So….why not….Jareth? Be with him. Give your love….another chance. If it doesn’t work out….I’ll be here, but you owe it….to both of you….to at least try.”

Nicholas thrusts hard. His entire body stiffens as he cries out, filling Aliya. She groans feeling him do so. “That’s it Nicholas.” He leans down towards Aliya and Melanie. “Next time….you,” he tells Melanie.

He turns to Mason a bit shocked "But... But that's not fair to you... I can't do that... It's..." He looks between the two, he was so torn, his heart was pulling him in two ways. He brings his knees up again and rests his head on them "I don't... I don't want to hurt you again... E-Either of you..."

Kaden was panting slightly and moves to sit down, slowly pulling Mel with him "So... Does M'lady want to ride the good doctor..." He smirks, he wasn't sure if Mel had see Nicholas before he entered Aliya.

Back
Top Bottom