Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

As he licked the blood from his claws, Mason could feel something stirring deep within himself. He was aroused, but it was so much more than that. As he spoke, inching closer to his face, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. "Yes....Sir," he replied before Jareth's kiss silenced him. He wanted to move, to wrap his arms around his lover, but he was so moved, so heated by his eyes, his growl, and seeing his lick his blood from his claws, that he was frozen in place by his own lust.

The groan coming from Nicholas almost sounds as if he's in pain as he cums for Kaden. He doesn't tell him he's cumming. He simply expresses his pleasure. His face tenses as he releases. His eyes remain open and fixed on Kaden. There was such a look of relief that washed over his face as his orgasm subsided. He could feel his cum everywhere. "Oh shit," he whispers. "It's..everywhere. I made a mess. I'll clean it up. I'm..sorry. I couldn't..I know you said to..but I made this mess..and now I'll clean it up." He was babbling, and there was a blush across his face. He found it harder and harder to even look at Kaden, and his eyes averted away from his face. "Thank you. You..paid me back. I'll clean this up..and then..be going. Aliya? I have to get..Aliya."

He growls again and pulls away from the kiss, then pulls back and starts to undress "Roll over boy... Keep that naughtily ass in the air. He sets his clothes aside and waits for him to do as told.

Kaden chuckles softly at his actions after his orgasm had come to an end "Hey... Doc, relax... Settle down..." He glances down at his clothes and smirks "I've seen worse... No worries..." He then notices that he's not looking at him "Hey..." He catches his chin and makes him look at him "Aliya can wait... Mel's taking care of her... We aren't finished yet... Didn't you want to feel me..." He kisses him softly "Are you just going to leave me hanging..." He slowly pushes him to lay back, moving on the bed to kneel over him.

Mason is slow to move. It takes his body a moment to get the message from his brain. 'Move boy! Your Sir commands it of you.' He rolls over, making sure to keep his ass in the air. A smile in on his face as his cheek is pressed into the bed.

His kiss was divine, and as he nudges him back on the bed, moving over him, Nicholas can't help but wonder what Kaden has in mind. His heart continues to race. "No. I don't wanna leave you hanging, but what can I do..to help you? Please. Tell me." Nicholas looks up at Kaden's body. Even still with clothes still covering him, he can tell he is in impressive shape. His chest seems to capture his attention the most. "I want..to touch it. I want..to taste it. Can I? Please. Kaden."

Jareth waits until he is in position before reaching up to rub his ass, he growls "Count..." Was the only command he gave before he started to smack his ass, changing cheeks and rubbing slightly between each. He stops after 6 and rubs gently "Don't push me like that again lover..." He smacks each cheek 2 more times for a total of ten smacks. Punishing him like that had given him time to calm down slightly, he reaches for the lube the club provided and gets them both ready, he rocks against him slowly "it surprised me... I didn't have time to control myself..." He presses in slowly "But I liked the fire in your eyes..." He smirks.

Kaden smiles at him and starts to open his shirt and moves back, then opens his arms "Go right ahead... Explore" he smiles.

Mason’s eyes widen. That one word, that command, let him know what was about to happen. His hand smacks him, and he gasps. “One.” Each time his hand connected with his flesh, he groaned out louder until his sounds turned into cries. “Five!” Panting, he closes his eyes tightly. He knew this was punishment. “Six!” Another smack after his words. “Seven! I’m sorry!” When he finished, Mason pushed his face into the bed. Only when he felt Jareth at his entrance did he look up. “You like it? I don’t understand. I…..” He moans loudly feeling full as Jareth pushes inside him.

There he was, his shirt opened, offering him the chance to do something he had never done before but wanted to. Nicholas leans towards him, slowly, his eye inspecting his body. His nipples looked hard, and as his fingers finally touched them, he realized they were. The temptation, the burning desire was too great for him to not do it. He brought his mouth to the skin and closed his lips around his nipple. Suckling he looked towards Kaden’s eyes to gage his reaction.

Jareth moans low as he finally pushes into him "Nnn... I said... I liked it... My demon didn't..." He thrusts slowly, running his hands up his sides and his claws lightly down his back. "Mmm... I enjoy turning you into a moaning mess..." He speeds up a but and chuckles softly as he moans "But I liked the fire... I saw in your eyes..." He growls low as he speeds up more "It shows me you have a fighting side..."

Kaden watches him and moans softly as he touches him, then hisses as he leans closer and finally uses his mouth "Mmm..." He reaches up and slowly runs his fingers through his hair.

A grin is on his lips before they part once more moaning as he takes him. Each time Jareth speeds up, Mason gasps. His claws graze his skin, and he wants to ask to feel his fangs on his skin. He doesn’t want Jareth to think he’s wanting him to bite him though. That wasn’t the case, but he didn’t want to risk it. There were certain things about Jareth that drove him crazy. His claws, his fangs, the way he growled at him, and of course his eyes. It wasn’t the fact he was a demon at all that attracted him at all though. It was simply him. Jareth had a good heart and was protective. Right now, his member was buried deep inside him, and he felt completed. Each time Jareth pushed in, he felt a delicious pressure that started at the base of his spine and danced upwards. The sweet pleasure radiated around to his chest and also gripped his sac. He wanted him to keep as long as he could, but part of him craved a hard fucking. “I do have fight. I’ll have to….tame your demon side.” The grin widened on his face.

Nicholas can hear them talking so softly behind him. He can feel the wandering eyes of those close by. His tongue flush against Kaden’s chest, he licks his way up his neck stopping at his jaw. “I feel things….things I can’t explain. I don’t know….what to do. I don’t know….why I feel them….but I….I….want to moan….like that…..I don’t know….what I want,” he laughs. “No….I do know one thing….I want….this….to keep going. Show me Kaden,” he asks before kissing his way back to his other nipple and suckling it.

Jareth growls again and kisses up his back "You wish to tame me..." He nips at the back of his neck, he could feel him tensing up slightly like he was waiting for something "I don't believe you would..." He trails his fangs lightly down his back, not breaking the skin "Then we would t have moments like this..." He growls louder and holds his hips, soon thrusting into him quickly, pulling him back against him to thrust harder, deeper. "Nnn... Fuck..." He holds the leash, pulling it just enough to tilt his head back without choking him.

Kaden smiles and gets off his lap, he continues to undress, ignoring the cat calls around them, he stares at Nicholas, this was for him tonight. "Would you like me to lay down... Or you lay down..." He grins slightly "Or do you me to explore you..."

With every moment his fangs trailed along his skin, Mason grew even more tense. His body was tight. He could feel him giving Jareth more resistence as he pushed inside him. “I’d like..to..to..try.” He thought about pushing up and putting his weight on his hands. He would be on all fours, but Mason found as soon as he attempted to do so, he couldn’t even move. He was frozen in place by his own lust. Wanting more, when Jareth started to really pound him, he thought nothing would make him feel any more heated, and then Jareth pulled on the leash. “Fuck Sir,” he hissed, falling into his role once more.

“I don’t..I don’t know. I’ve never..done anything like this.” He stumbles over his words looking at the man’s body before him. “Wh-What do you..recommend..we should..do? I mean you’ve done this..before. Right?” He was trembling looking at him. The excitement, the anticipation had grown to an almost unmanageable level.

Jareth growls and moans as he thrusts faster "Nnn... Beg for it baby..." He growls out and reaches under to grips his cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts. "I wanna hear you beg for it.." He continues to growl, if Mason could look back, his eyes were glowing again, his demon didn't like the thought of being tamed.

Kaden watches him "Well that depends... Do you want to explore me more... Or have me explore you..." Once nude, he crawls onto the bed and lays down, then slowly leads Nicholas to move over him, he leans up and kisses him softly "Do what you want... For a change..." He smiles.

“Beg for it. Beg..to tame you? Of course..I’ll beg..for that..Sir,” he smirks. “You should..beg..for me..to do it. Admit it. You want..me to. You want me..to make you bend..to my word. Allow me..to be..your Master Jareth. You want that. Be my..pup. I beg you.” He could feel his cock hardening as his fingers worked him.His body was in sensory overload. He wanted Jareth to cum, to fill him, and he wanted to release his seed as well. “Cum with me..Jareth. Cum with me..demon. I..order you to!”

“Do what I want?” He swallows and nods looking over Kaden’s body. “I want you to explore me. I want to know what everything feels like. I want to feel it all.” The look over his face is like one of relief. Finally he has spoken this, told him something that he’s wanted to say, and the weight is slowly being lifted from him as he opens up more and more.

Jareth stills a moment before thrusting even harder, growling louder "You think you can tame me boy... You have guts challenging me... Twice in one night..." He claws down his back slowly, again not breaking skin "I like you... But don't push it..." He voice was low and mostly growls, he soon thrusts deep and cums, tossing his head back and calling out.

Kaden smirks and sits them up slowly "As you wish..." He slowly switches their positions and leans closer "Relax..." Kaden starts to slowly kiss him, then moves down to his chest, licking and sucking his nipples, then moves down more. "How's it feel... Giving up control..." He kisses down his stomach then to his thighs, he kisses and nips softly at his inner thighs.

Mason could tell from his voice that he should shut up, but the growl had a major effect on him. He pushed his ass back against Jareth, helping him fuck him. When he felt cum, he too released with him. “I’m..sorry..Sir! Thank you!” His body tightened as pleasure racked through him. He could feel his muscles milking Jareth. “This is..perfect.”

The more Kaden’s lips touched his body, the more heightened his senses seemed to become. He gasped, looking at Kaden, watching his every move. “It feels….ama-amazing.” He leaned his head back slowly. “Fuck.” He legs quivered as the man continued. Nicholas ran his fingers through his hair in a loving manner. “Don’t..stop..please. I can’t..I’ve never felt..like this..before.”

Jareth leans forward and lays over Mason slightly, panting hard, he hugs Mason weakly as his arms feel like lead. He slowly rolls them over, so they are laying on their sides, facing Kaden and Nicholas, he runs his hand over his chest slowly "Sorry... For what?" He mumbles, and holds him closer, he had blacked out for a few minutes there, he didn't know his demon was who spoke to Mason. "Mmm... Very perfect..." He kisses his shoulder and neck softly.

Kaden smiles and pulls his pants the rest of the way off and looks down at him "Did you never look in a mirror Doc..." He smirks rubs his hands over his legs "Anyone would kill to look this good..." He leans back down and kisses his cock, holding his thighs down lightly as he start to lick him slowly.

He loved the feel of Jareth against him. Mason could feel his heart beating, the very air filling his lungs, as he lay against him. He sighs as Jareth’s fingers trail down his chest mingling with the sweat that thinly coated his body. “What? You don’t..remember?”

Nicholas marvels as Kaden’s body. “No,” he says as his eyes continue to roam over his skin. “Please. Don’t say that. I’m not….You are so….I can’t stop wanting….your body….next to mine. I want to feel it. I want…..” He moans out and nearly leaps from he bed as Kaden’s tongue touched him. “I want all of it. I want to….feel it. I wan to feel….your mouth….on….my….cock.” He brings a shaky hand to his head and runs his fingers through his hair slowly.

Jareth stops a moments and leans up, looking at him "Remember what... I remember telling you to beg... But then we came before you could... That's not your fault..." He smiles and kisses him before laying back down, holding him, he didn't remember his demons speaking.

Kaden smiles at him again "You are so cute... And handsome... You need to start believing that..." He grins and looks at him, then takes in his head, twisting his tongue around it slowly and suckling softly, his hand slowly stroking the base, the other his sac. "Mmm..." He moans against him lightly.

It became clear that he didn’t remember. Thos words that had come from his mouth were not spoken from Jareth. His demon side wasn’t just something that was a part of him. He was his own separate entity. There was a spark of fear within him, one that he had to swallow down. He didn’t want Jareth to know that it frightened him slightly that Jareth could do things, say things, and not remember. “Do you want something to drink,” He asked caressing his arms.

Nicholas can’t help but lift his hips up slightly. He had never even thought it would feel this good. “Yes,” he hissed. “That is….so….good.” Biting his bottom lip, he catches a glimpse of the other people in the club as he looks around briefly. They’re watching them. Some are stroking their cocks, pinching their nipples, and one lady was sitting with her legs spread rubbing her clit. It only made him harder, if that was possible. He could feel his sac tighten, and that was a familiar feeling to him. “I can’t..cum..with your..mouth there.” His hips would rise, and he would slowly sink back down, grinding into the bed. Nicholas fought the urge to lean back on the bed. He wanted to touch Kaden’s head, to look at him as he felt him.

Jareth doesn't sense anything amiss and hugs him close "As long as you cover up... Watching from a distance is one thing... Up close... You're all mine..." He smiles and kisses along his neck softly "My wallet is in my pants... Get me whatever... And hurry back..." He sits up and turns him to face him, kissing him deeply "Mmm... Love you..."

Kaden chuckles lightly against him and takes in a bit more, now bobbing on him slowly, he looks at him as he continues, ignoring his protest. "Mmm..." He strokes his base faster, feeling him getting closer and smirks against him.

Mason pulls away from the kiss, clearly able to tell that Jareth hadn’t picked up on his feelings. “Whatever,” he asks with a smirk. “So a beer for both of us would be fine?” He knew he was teasing him. “Then again, water might be better. I don’t need to be drunk to enjoy you. I get drunk off of you not for you.” He kisses him deeply one more time before moving and putting on his pants. Finding Jareth’s wallet he heads up to the bar. “Two bottles of water please, and make sure they’re ice cold.” The bartender nods. “You know what. On second thought, make it two house special drinks. I think Jareth won’t mind one.” Mason opens the wallet and hands him the money as he takes a seat. The bartender’s smile widens and he walks away. He notices a picture and pulls it out to take a better look at it. It was Jareth and another man. Mason inspects the picture carefully. “Who are you?”
“His name is Kevin.” He looks over and is face to face with Micheal.
“What are you doing here, and how do you know that?” Micheal moves a bit closer. “Because that’s me. Take a good look Mason.” He moves his hand over his face, and Micheal’s appearance shifts. He now matches the man in the picture. “We need to talk Mason. We need to talk about Jareth.”
“You fucked my lover. You fucking fucked my lover! No wonder you want to hurt him! You’re dead now, and you want to hurt him! Why? What the fuck did he ever do to you,” he asks, his voice rising as he slowly stands.
“He killed me.” Mason stills. “Ready to listen now?” Mason sinks back down to his seat. “I wanted to be with him more than anything in this world. He wanted me. He talked about bonding….mating….with me. When the time came, his demon side took over, and..he didn’t know..when to stop. He took my life that night. Jareth started his love ‘em and leave ‘em ways after that. You’re the first person he’s gotten serious about in a long time. Be careful. He will kill you. He doesn’t always know what his demon side does. He blacks out. Jareth is a loving man, I won’t deny that, but he is a demon Mason. He belongs with another demon who could handle him. You’re only human, and he will kill you. Why do you think he doesn’t want to mate with you? It’s not for a lack of love.”
“He doesn’t want to move that fast.”
“He is afraid he will kill you,” Micheal tells him advancing fast to his face. “He is afraid his demon side will take over, and he will kill you. Leave him. Before it’s too late.”

Nicholas can’t fight it any longer. He throws his body back against the bed, arching his back up. The feeling is growing ever stronger. As he turns his head slightly, he can see Jareth there. He opens his mouth as he eyes his cock. Deep moans are heard, and he licks his lips lifting his hips and holding them there. It’s impossible for him to remain still. His body is alive with sensations. “Come to me,” he whispers, his eyes still on Jareth.

Jareth watches him go for a few moments them looks back as he hears Nicholas "Ah... Enjoying yourself Doc..." He smiles and looks him over "Well... You are a big boy..." He smirks and moves closer, he watches his eyes "You want a taste..." He moves to kneel by his head, "Fine by me..." He watches Kaden as he starts to speed up slightly, watching them as Nicholas reaches for Jareth slowly, he grins.

Nicholas wastes no time. His mouth takes Jareth’s tip, giving him his first taste of cock and cum. Mimicking what Kaden has done to him, he swirls his tongue over him. Pushing his head towards Jareth, he takes more of his shaft into his mouth. Nicholas groaned against him, forcing him to the back of his throat. His stomach tightened as he gagged on his length. Still he was hungry and kept going. Speeding up, he was like a starved man and Jareth’s cock was the food he needed to survive.

Mason looked over and watched the scene. “Jareth is a good man Mason, but he is a demon. He wouldn’t mean to hurt you, but it’s possible he could.”
“Possible. Not certain.”
“Do you want him to draw blood before you believe me? I am dead Mason, and it’s because of his demon side. That should be enough proof to you that he can kill you.”
“Anybody can kill anybody.”
“Yes, but this happened during an act that he wanted to share with me because he loved me. There’s a difference, and don’t you dare try to rationalize this because you love him. This is your life Mason."
"Exactly! This IS my life, and he IS my life."

"Nnn.. E-Easy..." He moans softly and chuckles a bit, he reaches down and runs his fingers through his hair "Mmm... Virgins are always so eger..." He moans and tilts his head back, lightly gripping his hair as he speeds up, just moving with him.

Kaden watches and speeds up himself, taking a bit more and sucking a bit harder "Mmm.." He moans against him and flicks his tongue against his tip.

Nicholas pulls back from Jareth’s cock. “I’m gonna..cum..in your..mouth. I can’t..stop it.” It never occurred to him that was what Kaden was trying to get him to do. The closer her got, the more he devoured Jareth, pushing him so deep in his throat he couldn’t breathe. As he came, he pushed his cock deeper than ever before. He face reddened as he groaned along Jareth’s cock. His tongue swirled until his climax hit. Then his efforts ceased.

Jareth grips his hair a bit tighter as he takes in more and moans again, looking down at him, then hisses in pleasure as he groans against him "Dammit... Ah!" He cries out softly as Nicholas brings him to his peak. "Nnn..." He pulls himself from his mouth slowly and pants softly. Kaden continued to work him faster and faster, squeezing just a bit tighter as he feels him stiffen up "Mmm..!" He takes it an swallows slowly, letting him calm down as he finishes.

The sudden burst of cum in his mouth caught him off guard, but Nicholas was quick to swallow. Tasting him, he groaned out once more. Sucking him, he cleaned every drop from his shaft before Jareth pulled free from him. The entire time he felt Kaden doing the same to him. He sighed looking up at Jareth. “That’s what sex….is like?”

Back
Top Bottom