Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth smiles "I don't think any of us will be drinking tonight... We don't need that to have fun..." He smiles, heading to the car "I'll drive... I know where the mall is..." Kaden tosses him the keys and they get in.

Nicholas and Aliya enter the dimly lit dance club. The music was loud and the air thick with a haze. As they approached the bar, Nicholas ordered a beer. The bartender eyed Aliya and smiled. “She gets a lot of freedom.” Nicholas gives him a strange look. “Yeah. She does. She should. She works hard for me all day.”
“That’s the way it should be.” As the bartender walks away, Nicholas and Aliya exchange a strange look. “What was that all about?” He shrugs starting to drink his beer. She looks around the club. From what she could see, the dance floor was crowded. Looking over towards a table, she noticed a girl kneeling next to the man sitting enjoying a conversation with another man. He reached down and petted her head. The girl smiles looking at Aliya. Next to her a woman approaches wearing a leather collar. Another woman at the end of the bar orders. “Yes my Master would like a…..” Aliya turned away. A man came closer to the bar, his arms around a woman, touching her breasts, squeezing her nipples through her shirt. She leaned forward, looking at more people seated at the various tables. She noticed a woman disappearing underneath a table where a man was seated. Women were touching each other as well as the men. Then, in the back corner, she saw a woman who appeared to be grinding into a man’s lap. She turned to face the same direction as Nicholas. He looks over at her. “What’s wrong with you?” She looks up to him as he begins to drink once more. “Nicholas this is a sex club.” He spits his beer across the bar. “What?”
“Look around. This place is full of Masters and their slaves or pets. People are touching each other. There’s a couple having sex in the back corner. There’s a couple having sex in the back corner. ”
“We’re getting out of here.” She doesn’t speak. Aliya simply follows him towards the door.

Once they walk in, Melanie looks around narrowing her eyes. “M’Lord? Do you see what I see?” Mason grins. “Oh. Well look at this place lover. I think we fit right in.” Neither Mason nor Melanie see Nicholas and Aliya as they get closer. Nicholas is so focused on getting out of there, he doesn’t notice them either.

Kaden looks around and holds Mel a bit closer "I do..." He smirks and kisses her neck "Looks fun..."

Jareth grins as they enter "Nnn... The air in here is quite... Excited..." He chuckles and waves his hands "I think we'll be needing these..." A leash and collar appear on both Mason and Melanie, Mel's leash in Kaden's hand and Mason's in Jareth's "What do you think lover..." He gives a slow tug, pulling him closer for a kiss.

Kaden chuckles and looks at the leash "Sexy... Don't you agree M'lady..." He kisses her softly.

Jareth pulls away from Mason and looks up "Well now... I didn't expect that scent here..." He smirks.

“What scent,” Mason asks him. “And why are you smirking like that?”

“It makes sense now. ‘She has a lot of freedom.’ He said the because I’m not on a leash or dressed like a Mistress.” Nicholas stops and looks at her. “Please don’t say that word.” His blush spreads, and he starts to sweat. They start to walk towards the door once more. She sees them ahead just inside the club. “Nicholas.”
“No.”
“Nicholas.”
“I don’t want to know what you’ve seen.” He’s keeping his eyes down to the floor. “I just want to get out of here.”

Kaden looks up at Jareth's words and grins, he also caught what Nicholas said, he lets go of Mel's leash and steps up. "Now... Why on earth would you want to do that... Doc... I think this is just the place you need to be..." He glances to Mel and gives her a wink. "I insist you stay and have a drink with us... What do you say guys..."

Jareth snakes a hand up Mason's back and into his hair, gripping it and tilting his head back, in plain view of the doctor, he grins at him. "Mmm... I'm starting to like the smells in here..." He growls softly and licks up Mason's neck, nipping gently, he could smell the sex all around them, but mostly he smelt Mason and now, Nicholas.

“Of course. Come on Nicholas. You should have a drink with us. Aliya. You too.” Aliya looks at Mel shaking her head no. Her face was flushed, and she couldn’t hide how nervous she was. She looked around at all of them, finally stopping at Mel. “Oh wow,” Melanie says. “M’Lord? Jareth? Don’t you get it? We’ve got two of them here.” Aliya takes a step back away from them into the club.

Nicholas watches Jareth pull Mason’s hair. His tongue connects with his skin, and Nicholas can almost taste Mason and feel Jareth’s tongue. He looks away but only for a moment. His curiosity gets the better of him. He has to watch the demon with his lover. His arousal grows. He shifts, and trying to hide his condition. Knowing it does nothing to conceal his problem, he turns away from them completely. “I have to be at work early. This actually was a bad idea coming out tonight. Besides Aliya and I have been here a while already.”

Kaden looks to Mel quickly "Stay with Aliya..." He smiles then moves up behind Nicholas "Ah ah.. Not this time Doc..." He turns Nicholas around to face Jareth and Mason again, he holds him from behind and slowly runs a hand over his chest.

The hand holding the leash trails down his chest and to his crotch, running his fingers over the growing bulge. "Does this excite you lover... Being in the open like this..." Jareth growls a bit louder and looks at Nicholas.

Nicholas straightens, his body stiff as Kaden takes hold of him. He doesn’t fight him as he moves to face Jareth once more. Looking around, he checks to see if they’ve drawn any attention. As Kaden’s hand trails down his body, he exhales slowly. His eyes become fixated on Jareth and Mason. Though he knows it’s only making him harder, he can’t look away.

Mason slipped into his role with ease. “Yes Sir. It does. Your touch….excites me.” His lips quiver as he speaks. Nicholas, held in place, can’t move away. “I….have to go. Remember when you….wanted to thank me today? Well letting me go..could be..thanks enough.” Nicholas was trying anything to get away, and even as he spoke, the bulge in his own pants was clearly growing.

Melanie advances towards Aliya. “Now wait a minute,” she whispers to her. “Shhhh. It’s alright. I’ll take good care of you….little virgin.” Aliya puts up her hands, and Melanie grabs her wrists. Her lips begin to suckle her fingers, and Aliya instantly begins to breathe harder. “Nicholas is right. We have to be….at work early.” Melanie pulls back from Aliya’s fingers. “M’Lord? Can I play?”

Kaden smirks "As long as you play nicely..." He then focuses back on Nicholas "That's not what you really want... Is it Doc..." He reaches down and rubs his hand over his cock "Look at them... And tell me what you truly want..."

Jareth continues, pulling his hair slightly again and nipping his neck "Even with people watching... Can you be that naughty baby boy..." He gives his cock a light squeeze through his pants and runs his fangs along his neck, knowing what it'd do to him.

All the color drains from Nicholas’ face as he feels Kaden’s hand on his cock. His eyes catch sight of Jareth’s fangs. Mason feels the sharp fang graze his skin lightly, and his entire body shudders. “Sir,” he whispers. He wants to look at him, to kiss his lips roughly, but Mason remains still. He won’t look at him until Jareth wants him to. Jareth’s touch to his cock forces him to moan. “Sir….please. I want….you.” Nicholas reaches for Kaden’s hand to try and stop him from touching his body. “What do I want? I want..to go..home. I want..to not..feel this way. I want you..to understand..I can’t do this. I don’t want..to tell you..why I can’t do this. I have my reasons.” The doctor was telling the truth. He didn’t want to tell Kaden why he couldn’t do this. He didn’t want to explain how he was a freak with his size and ugly. At least that is how Nicholas saw himself. “Please. Don’t..make fun of me..anymore,” he whisper before he can stop himself.

Jareth just keeps up his slow torture "Soon baby... Just a little more..." He whispers to him softly and continues.

Kaden does feel a little sorry for Nicholas but this was exactly what he needed, he whispers "You really should talk to your nurses... She let your 'little' secret slip..." He licks his neck slowly "We're going to show you how wrong you are tonight..." He squeezes him lightly "Your not so little friend is anything but wrong..." He nips his neck softly "You helped us all so much... We'd never make fun of you..." He starts to rub over his clock with his hand slowly.

Melanie pulls Aliya further into the shadows and away from the guys.

Mason whimpers, wanting more from him. “Yes Sir. Just tell me..I’ll feel your cock..tonight.”

‘My nurses? They’re making fun of me too?’ He closes his eyes for a moment. “Little,” he says, his body jerking as he tries to move from Kaden’s grip. “You are making fun of me.” There was an anger in his tone. “I can’t help it if I’m endowed. Don’t touch me there. I…..” His words fall silent as he feels him nip at his neck. Nicholas can feel his cock hardening under his touch. He turns his gaze to Kaden. Again his eyes look down to his lips. He wants him to kiss him. “I want,” is all he manages to mumble, the need and hunger becoming clear in his voice. His hand moves to lightly grip Kaden’s wrist. He doesn’t try to stop him anymore. He doesn’t want to. “I’m….afraid.” Nicholas’s defenses are weakening. He’s on the verge of pleading with him to keep going.

Kaden smirks but holds firm until he understands, when he looks at him, pleading with his eyes "Don't be..." He leans closer and kisses him, soft and slow, then a bit rougher, nipping his lip softly "You have nothing to fear from us..."

Jareth lets Mason's hair go slowly and turns his head to face him "Most definitely baby boy..." He takes Mason's hand and leads it to his own hard on "This won't go away by itself..." He lets Mason see Nicholas as him and Kaden kiss, Jareth glances around the club, he sees the beds towards the back and smirks. "Time for this night to really start..." He takes his hand and moves closer to Kaden "Follow me... Bring the pup..." Jareth holds Mason's leash and keeps him close, heading to the VIP section. He taps Mel on the way by.

Kaden smiles and takes Nicholas' hand "Come on... You won't be disappointed... I promise.." He slowly leads him to the VIP area.

Melanie looks up from the exposed breast she’s feasting on when she feels Jareth tap her. Aliya is trying desperately to cover her body back up as they pass. “No. No. That’s mine,” she tells her pulling the material back over revealing her hard nipple to her hungry mouth once more.

Nicholas had heard Kaden’s words. His defenses were fading, but his fears remained. Kaden’s hand touched him, and he fell in step with the men heading to the back. He looked around, a feeling welling up inside him he couldn’t explain. “I can’t..do this. I can’t,” he says shaking his head. “Kaden,” he yells as they get to the bed. “I can not do this. ” He looked into his eyes, his defenses crumbling further. “They teased me. Girls wouldn’t..talk..to me. I’m ugly. I’m a freak, and I don’t want your pity.” It was so easy to tell him what he didn’t want. What he did want he was sure of, but he couldn’t bring himself to say it. It was in his eyes though, and his hard cock showed it as well. Through all of this, his insisting he can’t do this and explaining why, he still hold Kaden’s hand.

As Jareth and Mason get on the bed, Kaden stops and looks at Nicholas "Relax... None of that will have here... I promise..." He leans closer and cups his cheek with his free hand, rubbing it "Now... Let that fear go... And tell me what you want..." He spoke a bit firmer, and stood up more, seeing he needed a little more guidance. Before he can answer Kaden moves closer and kisses him, this time rougher and more forceful.

Jareth pushes Mason onto the bed and grins, crawling over him "I kinda like this..." He uses the leash and collar to pull him up for a rough kiss, his other hand working his shirt open.

Mason looks down, watching his hand reveal his chest to him. “I do too Sir. We might have to do this more often. I like the mood this is putting you in. I can see why Melanie wanted this from Kaden now. I want it from you.” He grins as a devious idea comes to him. “Come on Sir. Show me what you can do. I am yours’. Use me to your pleasure. Whatever you desire, I am here for.”

The kiss came before he could answer, but in his mind, Nicholas screamed his answers. When Kaden pulled away, ending the kiss, he was breathless. His defenses lay on the floor around him, shattered. “I want you to show me….how good it can….feel. I want….to feel….every inch of your body. Help me..Kaden. Please. There was a growing desperation in his voice.

Jareth growls and nips his chin "Naughty boy... You know that's dangerous..." But grins none the less, he starts to kiss down his body, licking and nipping at his nipples, then licking down his stomach to his pant line. "Mmm... I smell a treat in here..." He looks up at him and slowly unzips his jeans "Guess I'll have to unwrap it..." He growls again and slowly pulls his pants down, pushing his shoes off as well, then comes back to his boxers "Only one more layer..." He runs his fingers along his straining erection slowly, then grips him. "It should I leave it.." He uses the satin material to help him stroke him slowly, quick up and slow down, then pushing his head free to allow him to lick it softly, still stroking him.

Kaden smirks and leads Nicholas to the other side of the large bed, it was as large as two king size ones. "Let's start with you first... You deserve to feel good..." He has him sit on the bed and Kaden crouches, working his shirt open but not off, Kaden was treating them as almost equals right now, not knowing where Nicholas fell just yet in a role. He watches him and moves down to kiss at his chest, licking a nipple before biting it softly. Then he moves on down his body, coming to his pants, he rubs his hand over his cock a bit before slowly opening his pants to pull him free. "Wow... You are a big boy..." He looks up at him and grins "They ever saw this... You'd have no trouble getting dates... From either gender..." He smiles at him "Shall we..." He smirks and starts to stroke him slowly, his hand not fully closing around his base, he rubs his thumb over his head lightly with each stroke, looking up at him "How's that Doc..."

“I know it’s dangerous. I like danger. I love you.” His head lulls as he feels Jareth’s kisses covering his body. He laces his fingers into his hair. “A treat,” he smiles. “What are you going to do with it? Do you want it?” Mason already knew the answer. A low growl comes his throat as he feels Jareth’s touch. “Thank you Sir.” Mason nearly sits up, wanting to push Jareth’s mouth down on him, but he wants him to lead even more than he wants to feel all of the pleasure he knows he can give him. “There’s..more of a treat..in there. If you keep….working it….you’re gonna get it,” he hisses through clenched teeth. His fingers tighten their grip on his hair, and he tugs slightly. “Come on Sir. Make my body tremble. I’m sure you can do that. Show me why you’re Sir and I am simply your pup.”

Nicholas sinks to the bed. His body feels weightless as Kaden guides him. He watches Kaden’s eyes as he works his shirt free. His entire face seemed to bring him some sense of peace along with a growing excitement. A sharp gasp was forced from his body as Kaden’s mouth began to pay attention to his chest. He had never felt anyone touch him, lick him, bite him there. He only made sounds as his hands gripped the sheets of the bed on either side of him. Nicholas wants to get up as he Kaden begins to work his pants open. He nearly leaps from the bed when he feels his fingers on his cock. “I,” he screams. The sound of his voice masked from the rest of people by the music. Only those close by would even hear him. Kaden’s efforts have his heart racing. He looks down, watching him work his cock. “I….it’s….not..my..hand. I feel..so..good..but..it’s not..my..hand..doing it.” His lips quiver as he speaks. Panting he looks into Kaden’s eyes. “Why? Why do you..do this? I’m so..ugly. Don’t I..disgust..you?”

He grins "Oh... I know..." He finally removes his boxers and and smiles at him "You know... You've gotten to play with me quite a bit... Now it's my turn..." He looks at him "Pup huh... Kinda fits with you in that collar..." He grins and starts to stroke him slowly, rubbing his head with his thumb and licking his tip. After a few minutes of that he smirks up at Mason, showing his fangs "Oh I'll make you tremble..." He shifts slightly and start to lick him, then sucking his head and down and down. "Nnn..." He growls against his cock, now deep in his throat and swallows. He pulls off a minute later and repeats, setting a nice slow pace, he wanted his baby to really enjoy this.

Kaden stops what he's doing and looks up at him, almost shocked "Who... Who told you that... I... Thought you were a virgin by choice..." He looks up at him and continues his actions "There is nothing ugly about you..." He smirks and leans closer "Your nurses were tellin us how handsome you are... How they wanted to get to know you and... Your friend..." He gives his cock a little lick to show what he meant "Better... But you didn't want anybody..." He may not be a sub, but he knew how to take care of one and he wanted Nicholas to enjoy this, he deserved that. "I'm glad you allowed me to be your first time..." He grins at him "Now you just sit there and enjoy..." With that aid, he starts to stroke him again and licks at his tip slowly.

Mason groans, knowing the sound is loud and growing louder as Jareth continues to taste him. He doesn’t care. Let them hear. “Sir I’m gonna cum hard if you keep that up. Is that what you want? Do you want to taste me right here, with all these people in here?” Something comes over him, and he can’t help it. With his fingers still in his hair, he grips him hard and forces him to look at him. “You fucking belong to me. Nobody else, and you won’t stop until you taste my cum in your mouth. Do you understand?” Before he can answer, Mason shoves his mouth back down to his cock. “Keep going.” He can feel his sac tightening. It’s a pain that is bittersweet. He enjoys it, and yet it tortures him. Kind of like Jareth.

“Look at me. My chest is scrawny. I have no muscle. My cock is….a monster. My face is…..” He shakes his head. Nicholas was describing how he looked when he was younger. The man did not see who he was. “Women either think..I’m ugly, or they’re..afraid..of me. They don’t..talk to me.” Again, he is talking about when he was younger. “If they talk to me..it’s only..to set me up..so they can..make fun of me. I hear people..laughing.” Part of his torture in school has left him scared mentally. “I want to feel..someone..I want to cum..from someone..other than..me.” He gasps, nearly standing up as Kaden continues. Nicholas leans back slightly, feeling all his weight resting on his hands. Looking between his legs, he’s shocked there is a man there. “Damn! Look at that fucking cock!” He hears him before seeing the man starring at them. The locker room memories come back all too clearly for him. “No,” he says pushing Kaden back and grabbing at his clothes. “I have to go!”

Jareth was enjoying taking Mason slowly, he had t really gotten the chance to, then he was pulled away and Mason was giving him order. He growls low in his throat, his demon not wanting to be ordered around by its bitch. He was about to protest when he was shoved back into his cock, his hands grip his thighs tight, claws almost digging in as he starts to suck him off again. He growls against him and runs his fangs along his shaft as he bobs faster, his glowing eyes glaring at Mason, he would be in for quite the punishment.

Kaden had tried to ignore him, the man didn't know what he was talking about, it wasn't until he was pushed away that he looks at him. "Woah... Take it easy Doc... The only place you need to be... Is here..." He holds Nicholas tightly and stares at him "You... Have some twisted view of yourself..." Kaden takes Nicholas' hand and moves it to his other arm "Feel that... Doesn't feel scrawny does it..." Then moves it over his chest slowly and over each ab "Your chest is well defined... Your face is... Beautiful... Cute and baby like..." He smiles and cups his cheek "Please... That was who you WERE... Not who you are..." He smiles "And this..." He strokes his cock slowly again "Most men would kill to be like this..."

Mason loved the wild look in his lover’s eyes. Everything should have screamed for him to stop, but there was a fire burning deep inside that was taking over. “That’s right. Suck my cock. You can glare at me all you want. Watch the teeth. Easy.” He keeps his fingers laced in his hair. “I may have the collar on, but right now, you’re my pet, my pup, and you will please me. Oh yes,” he groans throwing his head back. Mason didn’t know what had come over him, but in a sense, he liked it. There was no thoughts of punishments. Just the pleasure that was running along his spine and to the tip of his member. “Fuck Jareth! You want me..to be your pup..then make me. You want me..to..bend..to you. Then..make me. Fuck!” He arches his back from the bed, feeling his lips, his fangs. As mind blowing as all of this felt, there was thing that certainly would turn him into a mindless slave for Jareth. It was always the eyes. Looking away from him, he wasn’t focused on them. Combining his beautiful eyes with his growl would push Mason into oblivious servitude for the man who had his mouth wrapped around his cock.

Nicholas had never touched his own body like this. Kaden’s words were showing him a whole other side to who he was. “Really,” he whispers. Reaching up he holds Kaden’s head as he strokes him. “Don’t..stop,” he tells him softly, finally giving in. “Your touch..is amazing. I’ve never..felt anyone else..touch me..before. Don’t stop. Please. I beg you. Keep..touching me.” He began to pant once more, leaning his head against Kadens’. “More. Please. Let me..feel more.”

Jareth growls louder and his eyes get darker, the pup was pushing him, a part of him was proud tat he's finally found his voice, but he was going about wrong. His claws lightly perice his skin on his thighs and he deeps him completely, swallowing several times, he could hold his breath a while. After a few minutes he pulls up, sucking hard and staging his fangs along him, careful not to cut, he could tell he was on the verge of his climax. He reaches up and slowly wraps his hand around the leash and gives it a good tug, enough to make him finally look at him, he held him there, his eyes were a dark red and he was growling around his cock.

Kaden smiles and keeps it up, stroking him faster as he watches the emotions play across his face "That's it Doc... Enjoy something for you..." He doesn't stop and leans in to kiss him softly and hungrily, only pulling back as he feels him starting to tense "Relax Doc... Trust me... It'll feel better... Just look at me... And relax..." His free hand rubs his cheek, still watching him, he grips him a bit tighter in the end.

He cries out as his claws sink into his skin. It hurt, but it was a sweet pain. He didn’t want him to stop. Mason is only a breath away from his climax when Jareth pulls on the leash. His mouth opens as he stares at the red, glowing eyes looking at him. “Fuck….Jareth….Sir.” He could not hold back no longer. His cock exploded in his mouth. As much as his body jerked, he held his gaze on Jareth, drinking him in as much as he was him. He gently ran his fingers through his hair now. The realization of what he had done with him came, and his body trembled. “You are mine,” he still managed to say. “No one else..will ever have you.”

Nicholas can feel things he’s never felt before. The sensations travel all the way through him. He can hear Kaden’s voice. So soft, so gentle, talking to him as his hand stroked his cock. When he felt close, his body tensed. Every muscle was tight, but then Kaden spoke. He relaxed, and new wave of feelings washed over him. He was close, and he knew it. “I’m gonna..cum..Kaden. I can’t..I can’t..stop it.”

Jareth slowly pulls off him once he's done, still growling loudly and eyes glowing, he removes his hand, that was still digging into his thigh, slowly, then kicks the blood. "You... Are playing quite the dangerous game boy..." He slowly crawls up him, lightly running his claws over his nipples, nipping each of them, his one hand still holding the leash and his other moving up to his hair. "I'm not the one who takes orders... I give them..." He grips his hair and kisses him roughly, laying over him so he couldn't move.

Kaden kisses him again, softly "Then don't... I'm certainly not telling you to..." He strokes him faster and smiles, "Cum for me Doc... Show these people what you've got..." He grins and squeezes a bit tighter.

Back
Top Bottom