Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth chuckles softly and pulls his hand up, licking it himself "And what if I don't want to share..." He stops a moment and glances at the door, then back to Mason, tapping his lip with a sticky finger. "I think you're enjoying this a bit too much..." He chuckles "Playing the injured card and being waited on..." He teases his fingers in his mouth, playing with his tongue "I could think of better uses for that tongue..." He smirks, "But not until after we're home..."

Kaden smirks at her and steps closer, he holds up the key "I want you stripped and ready for me on that bed... Do not touch yourself..." He tips her chin up and kisses her roughly, then hands we the key, he had a stop in the kitchen to make.

“I’m enjoying you my love.” He steals a taste from his finger. “I can’t wait to show you better uses for my tongue,” he teases before grabbing Jareth’s hand and suckling his fingers. “Tastes so good. Then again, anything tastes good on you. I already found that out.” He releases his hand and trails his own hand down Jareth’s body. “Are you excited Sir?”

Nicholas entered his office and locked the door behind. He was panting by now. His manhood pressed painfully against his slacks. After Jareth left before, he took a shower and took care of his problem then. Now it would seem he would have to do so again. He entered through a side door to his office to his private bedroom there. The monitors were switched on, and it was Melanie who caught his attention. “I forgot to turn the cameras off.” He reached for the mouse on his computer when he noticed her stripping and climbing on his bed. Swallowing hard, he kept watching her. His eyes were glued to the screen as he took in the sight of her naked body. “I should turn this off, but….I can’t.” He sank down into his computer chair feeling his cock pulse.

“Yes Master.” She’s breathless after the kiss, but she grabs the keys and runs towards the house. Melanie had no idea where the bedroom in this massive home, but she would find it. Unlocking the door, she runs past a huge, open room decorated with various musical instruments. Down a long hallway, she began checking every door until she found one with a large, four poster bed. “Perfect.” Entering the room, she begins to quickly peel away her clothing. Naked she climbed up on the bed. With her legs spread, she rested her head on the pillow and waited.

Jareth growls softly and kisses him again, but stops his hand "Of course I am... But right now if about you... And it'd be harder to hide mine then yours... Besides... I had plenty of fun earlier... With that talented mouth..." He kisses him again "I'd just like to have some fun with you... Since I have to keep you 'up' anyway..." He chuckles and again moves his hand under the sheets.

Kaden watches her go, giving her a few minutes before entering the house and closing the door, he heads to te kitchen and looks through the fridge and freezer. He pulls out a pack of berries and some ice, then goes to find Mel, popping some ice into his mouth.

Mason’s entire body shivers with delight as Jareth’s hand moves concealed by the sheets. “You’re….so good….to me. My own..pleasure demon..tonight.” He looked into his eyes with love and desire. “You’re so perfect. I will never think..I deserve..you.”

Melanie strains her ears to hear Kaden’s footsteps coming down the hall. A grin plays on her lips as they get closer. Her sex is wet, and she’s ready for him in every possible way she can be. She nearly leaps from the bed with excitement the closer he gets.

‘Berries? Ice? What are you doing Kaden?’ Nicholas leans in closer to the screens. He watches Kaden as he slowly nears the bedroom and an eager Melanie

He growls softly and kisses him again "I'm far from perfect lover... Now you just enjoy..." He grips him softly again and this time just strokes him slowly "Let's see how long you can go..." He kisses him softly and smiles.

By the time Kaden entered the bedroom, he was on his second piece of ice, he moves to the end of the bed, not showing her what he had. "Eyes closed... Until I say..." Once she does as told he sets the berries down for later and pops another ice cube in his mouth, making it nice and cold, he smirks down at her and slowly works his clothes off, then gets on te bed with the ice. He watches her panting and trembling with excitement "If you were any hotter... I'd see steam..." He lays beside her and leans over, another cube in his mouth, he starts to suckle her nipple, using his tongue to push the ice around it.

“I’d say you’re gonna put me in the hospital by making me cum so much, but I’m already here,” he teases. “I can’t go much longer.” He shudders as his cock is sensitive. “Take it..easy baby. Nice..and easy.”

She closed her eyes, feeling more excited than she could ever remember. The bed gives slightly under his weight, and she can feel where he’s moving to. When the cold ice in his mouth touched her nipple, she gasped loudly, arched her back, and dug her head into the pillow. Her nipple responded immediately, hardening almost painfully so. The ice freezing her sensitive skin slowly. “M’Lord,” she breathed.

Nicholas gasped as he watched Kaden make his move on her. He knew how cold the ice must feel against her nipple. His fingers unbutton the top button of his white shirt and then the second one. Through parted lips, he takes long, slow breaths. Reaching for the mouse, he zooms in the camera angle getting a closer view of the two lovers.

Jareth smirks and lightens his grip, barely ghosting his fingers over him slowly "Mm... I'd know if you were at your limit... You've never tested that before..." He kisses him softly, slowly "But I plan to do just that once we leave here..." He smiles at him and starts another kiss.

Kaden goes until the cube melts against her not skin, pulling back with a loud pop, he pops another cube and repeats on the other nipple, while his other hand trails a cube over her flat belly slowly. When that cube had melted as well he grins at her "I can almost see that steam love... Ah, keep those closed..." He lightly smacks her thigh as she tried to look at him "You wanted me in charge... Now you better listen..." He moves down on the bed slightly and between her thighs, he rubs his hands over her inner thighs, squeezing slightly.

“I want to feel you lover. Not just your hand,” he says gripping his wrist. “I want more. When I get home, I’m going to feel you then. I’m not hurt below the waist. Take me lover.” He presses his lips to his throat, nipping aggressively. “Don’t you want me?”

She shivers from the sensation and the cold. “Yes….M-M’Lord.” Her thighs barely tremble at his touch. “I can….feel the steam M’Lord. I’m so hot..yet..so cold.” Groaning, she shifts on the bed as he squeezes her thighs. Her groans quickly turn into whimpers. She can feel the melted ice running down her sides and collecting in her belly button. Melanie grips the pillows waiting, hoping for him to touch her sex. “Yes M’Lord. I wanted you in charge. I want it so badly.” She curls her toes as she moves her spread legs.

Nicholas is panting watching the scene. His shirt is completely open, and he reaches to open his slacks. ‘Am I really going to do this? Am I going to watch them and pleasure myself as well?’ It was a stupid thought. He already knew the answer. His hand frees his throbbing cock. Again he zooms the camera in closer.

Jareth growls slightly and moans softly "You know I do baby... But here..." He glances at the door "Fuck..." He gets up and puts the do not disturb sign out, and closes the blind around the bed, the stares at him, a hunger in his eyes "You... Are a naughty boy... And just keep wracking up the punishments..." He growls low and crawls up the bed, slowly pulling the cover down "You tell me the second you're in pain..." He pushes his gown up and shifts his legs slightly, working his own pants open.

Kaden chuckles silently at her reactions, he leans down and drinks the cool water from her belly, then moves lower again. "No begging..." He grins and pops the ice in his mouth, then attacks her clit, suckling and nibbling on it, letting the ice hit and circle it slowly as his tongue followed.

“Yes baby. The moment you hurt me, I’ll tell you.” He was already panting, and they weren’t even making love yet. His hands reach for his knees, and he gently pulls them up. “Growl for me baby. I love it when you do that, and what do you mean wracking up the punishments? I haven’t done anything wrong.” He grins looking at him as he works his pants free.

“Yes Master. No begging.” She found it hard not to beg him to touch her, to take her, but it was his order. Again she gasps before screaming out as the frigid ice connects with her clit. A sharp pain shot through the sensitive bud he was manipulating. “M-Master..it’s so..c-cold. Don’t….Master….I want it.” Remembering his order, she caught herself before she begged him to not stop. It was such a rush to her to not have any control over what was happening to her. Her hips rose and fell to the bed. She wanted to cum, but her lips whispered the words she knew were still true. “No cumming..until your cock..is inside me.”

Nicholas’ hand was slowly stroking his cock as he watched the woman on the verge of orgasm. She was so close. He watched her body move. He watched how Kaden pleasured her. Nicholas began to imagine what his tongue must feel like. Groaning he rested his head back as his pace began to pick up.

Jareth frees himself and lifts his legs for him, he growls a little darker and watches him, he starts to press against him, he grins "For starters... Taking the keys while drunk... And ending up here..." He starts to press in, "Scaring me half to death... This little request..." He smirks and presses in more, growling again and letting his fangs show "When we leave here my love..." He presses in fully "Your ass is mine..." It was spoken with a growl as he starts to move, thrusting slowly.

Kaden pulls back and grins "Good girl... You remembered..." He crunches the last of the ice in his mouth and moves up, he lifts her hips and rocks against her slowly "You can't cum until I'm buried deep in your hot little pussy..." He teases her by pushing just his tip in and pulling it out a few times "You'll tell me when you're cumming pet... That clear..." He rubs her hip, then smacks it lightly, rubbing again, then fills her in one hard thrust, and stills.

The first touch of his body to his was electrifying. Mason wanted more, but he trusted Jareth. The combination of the words, the growl, and his slow movements was arousing him. His recently spent cock was coming to life once more. “I would have though,” groan, “that ending up here was,” he shifts slightly,” punishment enough,” gasp, “for driving drunk.” He clutches his wrists as he holds his legs. “As for this request,” his back arches,”you’re enjoying it too.” His shaft twitches as he sees his fangs. “Fuck.” His tip is kissed with precum as he feels all of his lover inside him. “My ass..is already..yours’.”

“Yes Master.” Melanie was melting under his touch. Whimpering as he teases her, she wants to beg him, to plead with him to fuck her. Her pussy aches for him, wanting to feel him inside. She keeps her eyes shut tightly and hisses through clenched teeth as he teases her. “Yes Master. I will tell you.” Her body jumps as he slaps her, and then, as he fills her, she cries out, releasing the pillow and reaching for him. “I could cum right now Master! Fuck!” She wanted it hard, but Melanie remembered her place. No begging. She bite down on her bottom lip, nearly drawing blood. Her hands, unable to grab him, took hold of the blanket she rested on, pulling it from the bed. Melanie was wet, aroused, and a writhing mess beneath him.

When Kaden filled her, Nicholas groaned out. His hand pushed his body further as he watched them. “That’s it. Fuck her. Fuck her hard. Pin her to my bed. Make her cum all over it.”

Jareth grins and speeds up slightly "True... But after we get home... You won't be walking for a week... My love..." He holds his hips and trusts harder, careful not to shake him too much and upset his ribs. He glances down at him and uses one hand to grip him gently "You wanna cum again baby boy... With me deep inside you..." He growls again and bares his fangs "Then you tell me who's in charge here..." That hungry look in his eyes was back and they would flash red now and then, his inner demon loving the control he was taking.

Kaden smiles at her "You could... But you won't... You want a nice hard fuck... And if you cum now..." He grins and moves over her, wrapping her legs around his waist and then pinning her arms above her head "Look at me pet... Watch me as I fuck you..." He glares slightly at her and starts a rough hard pace, thrusting deep.

“You’re in charge….Sir. I am yours’.” Jareth had no idea the effect his fangs and eyes had on Mason. Even as his cock seemed to harden more in his hands, Mason was sure he didn’t know. “I want….please Sir….let me cum. Make me cum. I want….,” he hesitates for a moment, knowing that Jareth would know he was holding back something. “I want you..to bite me..drawing blood.”

Her legs molded around him. She willingly gave up control to him and loved every second of it. “Yes Master! I want a hard fuck! I want it from you!” She opens her eyes starring into the intensity of his. The heat coming from him was searing. She grunted each time his hips pinned hers’ to the bed. She could feel him threatening her inside, deeply, almost eager to break through, and she wanted him to. It seemed like time stood still as she exhaled, his body tight against her own. Her impending climax was powerful. She wanted it to hover just a bit longer, before she tumbled. “I do want to cum! I want to, but I won’t. No! Not until you say I can!”

“That’s right. Don’t cum until he says so Melanie.” Nicholas’ face was red with frustration as his eyes were glued to the screen. He knew he would reach his own release soon. “I want..to cum with you Melanie and..Kaden.” His free hand gripped the arm of his chair, pulling at it, ripping at the soft leather.

Jareth's eyes widen slight and he falters in his movements for a moment, then relaxes again, "A-As you wish..." Again spoken with a growl, he thrusts a bit faster and leans down, kissing him roughly, the kisses down to his shoulder. He hesitates for a few moments the grazes his fangs over his neck, licking it, then biting down, just hard enough for his fangs to pierce his skin, Jareth growls louder and bucks a bit harder. "F-Fuck... Nnn..." He licks the wound closed and pulls back, staring at Mason, a thin line of blood trailing from him mouth and his eyes were red. "Mine..." It wasn't a question and he moves in, kissing him hard as his hips back hard, his hand working Mason quickly, he was ready to explode.

"You better not be begging pet... You wouldn't want me pulling out before you can reach your goal..." He grins down at her and smacks her thigh again, rubbing softly "But I'm gonna make you cum Melanie... You'll cum so hard and soak the good doctor's bed... Is that what you want..."

He thought for a moment that his request had somehow made Jareth want to pull away from him, but he quickly put that notion to rest. Mason was so focused on how hard he was taking him. He wanted everything his lover was giving him. There was no pain for him. Even as he came closer to his neck, pressing against him, he didn’t hurt. Jareth’s tongue was warm as he almost marked the place he was going to sink his fangs into. His cock stiffened, precum seeping from the tip. He nearly came as Jareth’s fangs sliced into his skin. Mason was sure he would scream, but there was no sound. His eyes and mouth opened wide, and he simply breathed. His fingernails dug deep into his own legs. When he finally looked into Jareth’s eyes and heard him speak, ‘Mine,’ it was all he needed. His body went rigid, his face showed his strain as he shot his cum in between his body and Jareth. He could feel his seed on Jareth’s hand.

“Yes Master! I want to cum! I’m….gonna….cum” Kaden was fucking her roughly, and Melanie held off as long as she could. She screeched as she soaked Kaden, as well as the bed. “I couldn’t..wait..Master. I’m sorry.”

“That’s right! Cum Melanie!” He was breathing hard, his nostrils flared. “Now you Kaden! Cum!” The leather gave on the chair arm, and Nicholas threw it. His fist pounded into the metal, bending it under the force of his blows.

Jareth growls loudly and rocks his hips harder for a few moments after Mason cums, soon cumming himself, panting he looks down between them, most of masons release was in his hand. He looks up at Mason, his eyes still red and he starts to clean his hand, growling softly, once done he slowly pulls from him and sits back on his knees. His eyes were slowly returning to normal, tasting his lovers blood had almost sent him over the edge, it had taken everything to not combine their blood. After a few minutes he gets up and goes to the bathroom, returning with a wet cloth to clean him up, he was silent as he did so, thinking.

Kaden chuckles as he lifts her hips higher and pins her arms again "I did say with me buried deep inside you..." He grins and starts to pound into her again "You just get to hang on while I find my end..." He kisses her roughly and speeds up, thrusting hard and deep into her tight pussy. After a few minutes he groans and pushes deep, filling her as his orgasm hits, he falls on her slightly before rolling to the side, pulling from her and shooting the last of his load on her thighs, he's panting.

It felt good when Jareth came. The warmth spread through Mason’s body. He felt the last tremors ripple through his body as his lover pulled from him. Jareth wasn’t speaking, and his eyes were returning to normal. In a way, Mason was glad. He had started to worry that maybe he pushed Jareth too far. Then again he was sad to see his red eyes go. He was falling in love with the demon side as well. While he was gone, he pulled himself up further on the bed, feeling the worst pain he has felt so far. He nearly cried his chest ached so badly. Pulling it together before Jareth returned, he sat there watching him as he cleaned him. The warmth of the cloth did not even hold a candle to the warmth of Jareth’s body or his release. “What are you thinking about,” he finally asked. “I can see it your eyes. Something is on your mind.”

Kaden was taking her with more fervor than he ever had before. Melanie knew her body was being slammed into the bed like a ragdoll. It was a strong feeling. Being so helpless and there only for Kaden’s pleasure was filling her with her own fulfillment. She loved it. When he came she cried, “Yes Master! You are M’Lord. You are my Master.” As he lay next to her, she smiled looking over at him. “That was intense M’Lord. I wonder what the good doctor would think if he knew we had a sexual encounter like this on his bed?” She couldn’t help but giggling knowing how hard it was going to be to look at him again.

Nicholas howls as he reaches his release. His cum covers his hand, slacks, and even manages to reach the screen. “Yes Kaden! Cum hard!” As exhausted as Kaden and Melanie were, so too was he. He rested in the chair, panting, noticing his other hand bleeding slightly. He hadn’t realized what he had done to his chair. He only grinned at the damage before getting up and heading to his shower.

Jareth finishes cleaning him up and tosses the cloth in the bin, then looks at him "I was thinking... About you asking me to bite you... Drawing blood..." He sits back down and looks at him "It's one of..." He stops and looks at him, his face was red and he was sweating, an it wasn't from what they had been doing, he moves closer and checks his pulse, then leans closer and listens to his chest. "you lying idiot..." He stands again and look at him, a hard look "When did it start to hurt... And how bad..." He glares slightly "You tried to hide it... Why..." He was upset and hurt, he knew he shouldn't have done it, but after Mason bit him, his more demon side had take over. "I could have killed you!" He looks away and leans back down, listening to him breathe, it didn't sound like his lung was punctured... Yet.

Kaden was panting slightly and turns his head to face her then stops as if just remembering something, he glances around the room without moving his head so it's not obvious. Then he spots it and grins, looking to Mel now "I'd say the good doctor needs to have his own sexual encounter on his bed... I think this is the only action this bed has seen..." He kisses her softly and smiles why don't we give it a good work out..." He remembered the security cameras Nicholas spoke of and by the looks of the little red light, he hadn't turned them off, 'I'll give you a show Doc...' He grins to himself and reaches down Mel's body "Think I can make you cum again baby girl..." His fingers find her clit as his mouth finds her breast.

“I’m sorry. It doesn’t..hurt..much. I..I moved up on the bed..after you left. That’s when..it started hurting..really bad. It wasn’t..your fault. I shifted wrong..on the bed. It wasn’t..you. I didn’t mean..to hide it. I don’t want..you..to worry.” The more Mason spoke, the harder it was becoming to take a deep breath. “Please. Don’t be..mad at me.”

“M’Lord! What’s come over you?” She squirms beneath his manipulations. “I’m sure you can.” Her fingers lace in his hair as he attacks her breast. “Are you so aroused by being on a stranger’s bed, or is because it’s the doctor?” She tugs on his hair slightly. “Are you still wanting to be in control, or can I tell you to cover my body with your kisses? Are you in control, or, “ She pulls hard on his hair, forcing him to look at her, “are you my bitch now?”

Nicholas had only gotten in the shower quickly to clean up the mess he had made on himself. When he came back out, only moments later, he saw Melanie and Kaden still on his bed. Pressing a button, their voices began to play through the speakers. "Oh my. Are you her bitch Kaden?"

Jareth was trying to listen to his breathing and his conversation when he finally hear it, the slow hiss in his voice, his lung was collapsing. "Shit... You should have said so right away!..." He moves to the dot and pulls it open "Nurse! He can't breathe..." He moves back to the bed and holds his hand "Calm down... It's my job to worry... So yes I'm mad you tried to hide it... This is serious Mason... Slow breathes... That's it..." He stays with him until the nurses come in.

He grins at her "I don't know... Maybe you just woke something up in me..." He almost growls when she tugs his hair and flips over back on top of her, again pinning her hands. "I'm never the Bitch..." He leans down and nibbles at her neck, and kisses her again, he looks at her "Now... I'll show you who's the Bitch..." He moves off her then flips her over and lifts her hips, he rubs her ass "How about a little doggy style..." He rocks against her.

“I’m sor-sorry….Jareth.” The lack of oxygen quickly begins to take a toll on Mason. He can see Jareth, but his face is becoming surrounded by darkness. He feels it and almost holds his breath. “The….bridge. I feel it….beneath….my feet….Jareth.” The nurses come in, and one pushes Jareth back. “We need to get to him. Go get Nicholas. He’ll want to know.”

Melanie squeals with delight. “Oh M’Lord. That sounds amazing. You gonna take me like a little bitch now? Your bitch? Your woman? Come on M’Lord,” she teases wiggling her ass against him. “I don’t know what exactly has gotten into you, but I like it!”

His hand hovers above the button before he presses down. Record. The red light turned to green as he was now recording every action in the room. When the door to his office burst open, Nicholas had just buttoned the top button on his new shirt. He moved quickly, closing the door to his bedroom. “What is it?” All she said was, “Mason.” He took off running down the hall, and she was close behind him filling him in. When he opened the door, he began barking off orders to the nurses. “And you,” he yells moving closer to Jareth, his hand on his chest backing him against the wall. “What the hell happened? He was fine when I left. I don’t know what you did, but if you’re being in the room is going to be a problem, I can walk you out of the building.” The nurses all froze. They didn’t know what to do or so. “Keep working!” The moved as he moved closer as well. “Relax Mason. You’re not going anywhere.”

Jareth growls and glares at Nicholas, this man was insinuating that he'd hurt Mason on purpose, he looks back at the bed and sees them working to save him, again, and he froze. He hadn't heard everything Mason had said to him about how he hurt himself, he just knew he was hurt, did he cause this. His demon side was yelling at him to stay but all he could hear was Nicholas barking orders, he glares again, he needed to think. "Fine..." He looks to Mason once more, then leaves the room, he heads for the nearest exit and bolts, transforming as soon as he was clear from sight. He howls and takes off at a run, he needed to calm down.

Kaden chuckles a bit darkly and smacks her ass a bit "Yeah... You're my little Bitch..." He presses against her then thrusts into her completely "Nnn... All the times I've been in here... And you're still so tight..." He runs his hands over her back and scratches lightly before holding her hips and starting a rough pace, he even reaches around to tease her clit "Let's try for a double this time..." He grins.

“Ja-reth,” Mason tries to call out. “No. You relax. Let him go.” The doctor nods one of the nurses. “Time for you to go to sleep Mason. We need to work on you.” Mason shakes his head. “Jareth.”
“He’ll be fine. Just relax.” The nurse pushes a syringe into his arm. Mason’s eyes get heavy, and he falls asleep. “Alright. Let’s fix this man.”

“As many times..as I’ve felt you..inside me..and it still feels like..the first time. You fill me..so good.” Her hands grip the bed. She feels like an animal in this position. Rocking her body back and forth, she slams into him. The slapping sound of their flesh connecting begins to ring out louder and louder. She groans as his fingers tease her clit. “I’m gonna cum fast..if you keep that up.”

He ran, as fast as he could, jumping and dodging the trees 'D-Dammit!' He closes his eyes a moment to push back his demon, roaring for him to go back. 'Not like this..!' But he opened his eyes too late, he tried to turn but he was going too fast and hits the tree on his side, lucky it was small and wouldn't hurt. But falling down the small cliff behind it had, a few minutes later he slowly stands back up, he was cut and scrapped but ok, apart from his paw, it felt sprained. "P-Perfect..." He looks around and slowly limps over to a small cave in the side of the cliff "I won't be running back tonight..." He sighs and curls up 'I just hope there's someone to return to...' He stares off in the general direction of the hospital and sighs before trying to sleep.

Kaden grins at her and slaps her ass again "That's the point baby girl..." He starts to rock into her faster and rubs her clit again, he wanted to see how far she could go before he came again.

Back
Top Bottom