Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth stops mid pour and looks at him "Mason?" He pushes the tray away and pulls him close, holding him tightly "Baby are you ok..." He pulls him closer, even sitting him in his lap, he tips his chin up and makes him look at him "This can't be just because of tonight... Talk to me..." He cups his cheek and rubs it softly, he was starting to get worried.

Kaden glares at her "You don't think I'm man enough now... Because I wouldn't let your little husband fuck me..." He holds her down and continues to pound into her, after a few minutes her pulls from her and roughly flips her over. "Well you're my little bitch tonight..." He smacks her ass and lifts her hips, thrusting back into her at the same rough pace.

“I…..” His voice is nearly cracking. Red eyes stare back at the man holding him. “I never….slept with anybody….but Melanie….before you. She was my….first. It was easy to take control….with her. With you, it’s so easy….to let you take control. I want you to. When we were….alone in that room….I had a moment where I felt….strong….and in charge. Then it all….fell apart. I felt weak. I was….afraid. I felt like….I was cheating….on you, and I don’t want….to ever hurt you. It hurt so much….when Melanie left me….for him. I don’t want to feel….that kind of pain again….by losing you.” All the emotion he had been holding in came flooding out in his words. He made no effort to hide the tears as he leaned against Jareth. “Just….hold me.”

She didn’t have time to respond to his words. Kaden was moving like a mad man. Melanie cries out as he smacks her ass, but the moan that came from her was even louder, laced with her pleasure, as he filled her once more. “I am NOT….your bitch! Don’t you….fucking call me that….again!” She loves the feel of his hands on her hips. Working her body in rhythm with his, she looks over her shoulder at him. “Do you feel….like more of a man….because you can….dominate me?”

Jareth gasps softly and let's him finish before pulling him into a hug "You weren't cheating on me... I knew what you wanted to do... Baby you aren't gonna lose me... I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me to..." He pulls him back and kisses him, a love filled kiss "You're stuck with me..." Jareth was starting to cry a little as well, he wipes his tears and kisses him again. "What happened today... Doesn't matter... You just weren't ready... And I should have said something... For that I'm sorry..." He pulls him closer and just hold him, resting his head on his shoulder "I love you... Never forget that... Please..." He holds him closer.

"Call you what... A bitch... Then how about a cunt or a slut... Willing to spread your legs for anyone that gets you wet..." He smacks her ass again and trusts harder, he leans over her back and reaches under, gripping her breasts. "Admit it Melanie... You're a horny little bitch waiting for her next fuck..." He speeds up again.

He melts in his arms. The pain is still fresh, but somehow it seems to hurt a little less when he’s in his arms. “I won’t forget it. I promise. I don’t blame you. I love you.” He feels small next to him, and Jareth’s touch is soothing to him. His hand rests on Jareth’s chest. He can feel him breathe, his body’s warmth and strength. Looking up into his eyes, he smiles softly. “Beautiful eyes. I could get lost in them.” His hands shifts from his chest, and his fingers trace Jareth’s lips. “So soft. So….perfect.”

She groans, grinding her body against his. “You fucking animal! This is what it’s takes to get you off? Big bad man who kidnaps women has to dominate them in the bedroom? Mason is more of a man than you’ll ever be! He doesn’t have to dominate!” She was so close as he worked her dripping sex. Her breasts swayed violently against his thrusts, and her nipples were rock hard against his hands. She could feel her clit aching, and her walls massaging his shaft. “I..won’t..admit..to..that! I..I..am a horny little bitch! I want to be fucked by a real man! Are you a real man Kaden?”

Jareth holds him and smiles slightly "Yeah... You are perfect..." He holds his wrist and kisses his palm softly. "You still want that drink..." He was slowly running his fingers along his arm and back now, enjoying his slight shivers now and then, he licks at his neck softly then kisses "I never want to see you cry again... That broke my heart..." He nuzzles him softly and holds him.

He almost growls at her and lifts her up, putting her back to his chest, he squeezes her breasts and brings her down on him harder. "Admit it Mel... I'm a real man... And I'm gonna make you cum so hard you'll scream..." One had moves lower to quickly rub and flick her clit as he fucks her hard and deep.

His mouth is so warm on his neck. Mason’s brown eyes close softly. “No. I don’t want a drink anymore. I need something stronger.” He shifts his body slightly. His hand reaching for his face. “Something much stronger. Do you have any suggestions,” He asks before leaning towards his neck planting kisses up to his jaw line.

Each pant is laced with a cry as he impales her. “A real man,” she questions. Her hands reach to cover his. One presses his fingertips into her breast, and the other simply following his fingers as he manipulates her clit. “You are….a real man….M’Lord. You are….my real man….and I’m gonna cum….so hard….I’ll scream.” Every inch of her body is screaming, aching, and on the verge of feeling the most powerful orgasm she has had yet with him. She throws her head back, resting it on his shoulder, as she meets her climactic release. Her muscles spasm as her sex clamps down his shaft, squeezing him like a vice, while her own juices coat him. “M’Lord!” Her eyes meet his still filled with a hunger.

"Mmm... I could think of a few things..." He smiles and tips his chin up, kissing him softly "We should come here more often..." He hand slides down his side to rest on his hip, he moves to kiss along his neck slowly, nipping lightly. "Mmm... You taste so good..." He growls slightly.

"Yes! You're mine Melanie... Nnn fuck you're tight..." He moans and thrusts harder as she starts to clamp down on him, he tosses his own head back and cries out as he fills her. "Ahhh..." He moans and lets them fall forward onto the bed, then rolls them to the side.

“More often. Yeah. We should come here..more often.” He moans as his body tenses, tightening at the touch of the sexy man’s lips on his skin. A delicious tingle runs down his spine as Jareth growls. “Taste. I wanna taste..you Sir.”

She is a heaving, dripping, spent body next to him. Her limbs rested on the bed only moving when the last tremors of her orgasm surged through her body. She could feel his warm seed deep within her. Her vision is blurred, and she can feel the strong hands of sleep gripping at her body. “M’Lord,” she whispers. Melanie wants to say more, but her mind can’t even begin to fathom the next sentence.

Jareth moans softly at his request and leans closer, kissing him softly "If you think you're ready for that..." He licks his lips and twists their tongues together for a few moments. "J-just a moment..." He was beyond excited, and smiles at him as he lets him go and moves to sit near the edge, just enough so his cock is above water. He was panting slightly as he watched him "You ready love..."

Kaden holds her lightly, his whole body felt like jelly, and his arms were lead. "What... What was that..." He was panting heavily into her neck, he tried to move but couldn't, and all of a sudden this feeling of exhaustion swept over him, he was fighting to stay awake. He looks at Mel's back as she calls to him, his vision getting dark "M'Lady..." Was his last word before passing out completely, the sex and the alcohol taking its toll.

Jareth moves, and Mason watches graceful action. There was only way he was going to answer his question. He moved towards, his eyes drifting his down to his cock. Jareth was excited. It was clear to see. He knew how it had felt when Jareth had done the same thing to him at the restaurant. Taking his cues from that memory he slowly took just the tip into his mouth. Another experience that was new to him and indescribable. He suckled him, getting his first taste of a cock. His tongue swirling the sensitive skin, finding his sweet spot as he took more. His cock, swelled with lust and desire, as he remembered the sensational feeling of Jareth’s mouth wrapped around him. His eyes were melted to Jareth’s. He pulled his mouth from his body only to tell him, “I’ve never done this, and you’re the only person I ever let do this. I wouldn’t let Melanie do this. It was too….taboo for me. So please….tell me if I do anything wrong.” His mouth moves to cover him, taking him, and moving down along his shaft. Mason’s tongue moved along the underside, as he worked more of him into his mouth. He could feel his tip touch the back of his throat, but he wanted to please him so. Pushing past that, he felt his stomach wrench as his gag reflex was touched. Mason wanted his nose buried against Jareth’s skin, and he wouldn’t stop until he had accomplished that.

It took everything in him to watch him, he bit his lip and moans, his claws soon digging into the rocks of the pool wall. "G-God..." He whispers as he starts to suck on him, a soft whine left his lips as he pulls off to speak, he takes a shuddering breath "You... You're doing fine love..." He moans again as he takes him back in his mouth, he can't keep eye contact any more as he starts to deep him. He did manage to glance at him as he left him gag, but Mason was fighting it, he tosses his head back and growls "Nnn... D-Don't push y-yourself... Ahh..." He digs his claws in deeper as he fights the urge to buck his hips, the feeling of his entire cock down his throat, it was something he hadn't felt in years. "P-please..." He was getting so close and he had only just started, Mason got him wound so fast. He fights his pleasure to look down at him, his eyes glowing again in his excitement and his voice holding a slight growl. "F-Faster baby..." He stares at him.

He moves, letting his cock slip from his throat. The bulge his shaft had created vanished, but Mason had no intentions of his windpipe being devoid of his lover for long. Slightly faster, he moves along him. It was easier this time. Though he still gaged, his throat accepted him with much more ease, having already conformed around his hard shaft. He could taste the excitement from him. It was sweet, and he swallowed, aware of what he was taking in, his own body felt a rush, tingling through him like bursts of engergy, surging through him, igniting him. He drew back, and one more took him deep with a quicker pace. Each time he pulled Jareth from his throat, Mason desended faster. His pace growing, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He was exicted and aroused as he anticipated Jareth’s reactions and climax. Mason wanted it all from him. Nervous this would be his first time ever tasting cum, his lips felt the electrcity with each pass of his lover’s cock. ‘Cum for me Sir. Let me taste you.’ He knew Jareth might be able to hear his thoughts. He wanted him to.

If he hadn't known any better he would have said Mason had done this before, he was a natural, other then the slight gag he felt now and then Mason was wonderful. "S-Shit... Mason... Nnnn... I'm gonna... G-gonnNnnn" he arches his back and hits his peak, he crushed the rock in his hand to keep from bucking forward, knows that would ruin it for Mason, he had done wonderfully. Once done Jareth's body almost went limp, he was barely holding himself up, he looks at Mason and smiles with a pleasure filled grin. Once he finally pulled away from him to finish swallowing, Jareth moves closer, he kisses him quickly and twists their tongues together, tasting himself with his lover. He only broke away when they needed air. "G-God... That was..." He kisses him quickly again and chuckles "If that was your first... I can't wait till you get better..." He finds a rock underwater to sit on and pulls him close. "Just... Just let me calm down... O-Ok..." His body was still shuddering slightly as he held Mason, he leaned back against the wall.

He listened to Jareth and followed the cues from his body. When Jareth hit his climax, Mason was ready. The rush of warmth into his mouth made him swallow right away, tasting the man he loved. He gripped his thighs, feeling his muscles twitch. After his cock pulsated in his mouth for the last time, Mason moved back, feeling him slide between his lips. One last swallow, and Mason was panting looking up at Jareth. When Jareth came closer, he moved as well, meeting him for a passionate kiss. Mason could barely breathe between the kisses of his lover. He felt weightless, and his sense were heightened. Every touch of his skin against his, his lips pressing to his, were all amplified by his excitement. “I am content to just sit here with you Sir. You relax.”

"Mmm... Good..." He holds him close, soon lacing their fingers on one hand, he chuckles slightly as he continues to pant slowly "I haven't had a... Service... Like that in a long time... Not many... Have been able to handle all of me..." He looks down at him "But don't think I didn't feel you gag a few times... You didn't hurt yourself did you..." He would have cupped his cheek if he could lift his other arm, holding himself down, had taken a lot out of him.

“I saw what you did to the rocks. I know you were holding back.” He nuzzles into his chest. “Thank you for that, but promise me that someday we’ll get to the point where you don’t have to hold back with me. I don’t want you to.” Mason could hear his heart beating so fast. “No. You didn’t hurt me. You didn’t.” The memories of the night began to creep back in his mind, but Mason was determined to push them out. “Would you like a cup of sake? I’ll be more than happy to take care of you.”

"Mmm... I hope we'll have a day like that..." He smiles and kisses the top of his head "I would like that drink... Will you be trying some with me love?" He manages to lift his one arm to run his fingers through his hair softly, just enjoying the quiet moment.

“Yeah,” he replies slowly moving through the water to the floating tray. “I think I will have some of this sake.” Mason didn’t want the memories to come back to clear. He knew Jareth would know what he was thinking about. When he came back to him, he offered him a cup. “To us,” he says raising his glass slightly before drinking it down. He coughed, and his face turned red. “Wow! Think I’ll….have another.”

Jareth smiles and watches him, not knowing what was on his mind just yet because he was tired, he relaxes after getting his drink and sips it. "Careful... It's stronger then anything you've had... Try not to have more then 5 cups..." He chuckles at his reaction to his first drink "It's better if you sip it slowly... Then is doesn't go right to your head..." He pulls him close again and kisses him softly "I love you..." He smiles.

“Okay,” he says shaking his head. “No more than..five cups. I don’t think..wow..this stuff..is strong. I’ve never..tasted anything like it.” He looks at his empty cup before Jareth pulls him close. “I love you as well. I thought I was in love, thought I knew what love was, but that was just getting me ready for the day I found you. Now I know.”

Jareth chuckles softly "Maybe 3 cups... I think my man is a light weight..." He taps his nose softly and kisses him, he already had the cutest blush. "I'm sure at some point you and Mel were truly in love... But people change... Sometimes for the better..." He pours them each a other glass as the tray floats close enough, he taps their cups "To our happy ending..." Then sips his, relaxing again against the wall.

Mason grins. Following Jarth's suggestion, he sips his this time. "You're right. This does taste better when it's taken slowly. I wonder. Does everything taste better when it's taken slowly?" He has a devilish grin on his face. Watching Jareth, he's glad he's tired. Otherwise he would have known when he mentioned Melanie, he felt a pain shoot through him. "Would you like me to get us some food? You can stay in here relaxing while I do that. What do you have a taste for?"

Jareth smirks and sips his drink again "Besides you... Hmm..." He thinks a moment "Have you ever had sushi...? I mean real sushi... We are at a Japanese inn..." He took a sniff of the air a moment and glances at Mason, for a moment there he smelt sadness coming off him but then it was gone. The suffer from the hot spring was playing with his nose. "If not that... Get what you like... I'm not picky..." He kisses him again, just a bit deeper this time, there was no reason for him to be sad here alone with him.

“Alright,” he tells him moving to step out of water. It drips from his body as he grabs a towel to dry with. “I’ll see what I can do, and I’ll be back for you. Don’t move a muscle.” Stepping back into the room they were in before he looks around finding his clothes. His phone falls from his back pocket. Mason grabs it to see all the missed calls. ‘Melanie?’ He debates calling her, but then he starts to worry something might be wrong. Dialing her number, he waits for her to pick up. Nothing. ‘If something was wrong, she would have left a voice message. Me. She wanted to check up on me.’ He grins. ‘She still cares.’ He finsishes getting dressed and steps out heading towards the place they checked in. Inquiring with the woman behind the desk, he arranges for some sushi to be brought to the room along with something else. Mason has the room looking as he wants it to when the food is brought in. Heading back towards Jareth, he clears his throat. “Alright Sir. If you’re hungry, food is here. I went with sushi. We can get comfortable, and I can feed you.”

Jareth relaxes in the hot spring while Mason leaves to get food, he has another cup of sake by the time he hears Mason return. He finishes his cup and moves to the side of the spring closest to their room, he rests his arms on the rocks and listens to him moving things around. "What's he up to..." He smiles, glad he was feeling better, when he smells the food he smirks, he could smell the sushi, but he could also smell fruit and chocolate. "That little sneak..." He lifts himself from the water and sits on the edge to ring his hair out and let it start to dry. By the time Mason calls him his hair is only damp and he puts it into a braid, he looks at him "Feed me... Well... This will be treat..." He smiles and stands, wrapping a towel around himself before following him inside.

Back
Top Bottom