Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth held his hand on the ride over, he was nervous and isn't talk much, when they got out and we're waiting to be seated he holds his hand again "You... Are a naughty boy..." He chuckles and kisses his cheek "Do the others know who to ask for..." He chuckles again as they are lead to their table.

Kaden looks to Mel as they pull up "You're sure... They he envited both of us... Here..." He looks at the fancy place, knowing they couldn't very well start a fight here, maybe that was a good thing, they pull up and hand over the keys "What is the reservation under?" He glances at Mel.

He blushes as Jareth kisses him. A waitress walking by slows and stares at them. “I know. He can’t keep his hands off me. What’s a guy suppose to do,” he shrugged to her. She quickly disappeared. He was giggling when he looked over at him. “5. You did say I was a naught boy.”

“Yeah,” she says as the walk closer to the front door. “Cheaters. Mason’s idea of a joke.” Melanie was tense and nervous. She wanted to apologize, but this was going to be uncomfortable. Jareth was mad at her because of this morning, and she would have to face Mason again after everything that had happen. Plus she had no idea what would happen with Mason and Kaden.

He laughs softly and leans closer, licking his ear lightly "Behave... Or I won't punish you later..." He whispers softly, as they take their seats he smiles "You're like a love struck teenager... It's adorable..." He leans over and gives him an actual kiss "But I can still tell you're nervous..." He taps his nose as he sits back. "Who are you more scared to talk with... Talk with me until they get here... It'll help..." He holds his hand and rubs his palm softly "You know I'll be right here..." He gives his hand a squeeze.

Kaden stops her before the go in and moves her to a bench, making her sit with him "Ok... A stick can't walk any stiffer then you... What's on your mind... Let's talk a bit before we go in... What did Mason say on the phone... Look at me Sweety..." He gently makes her face him and cups her cheek.

“Okay,” he starts, taking a deep breath. “I’m afraid that….they won’t have anything other than seafood here. I know. It’s silly. Melanie hates sea food.” He throws up his hands shaking his head. Mason doesn’t want Jareth to worry. “Plus, what if I get something on my face while we’re eating? Will they be nice enough to tell me, or will they think it would be rude if they didn’t and let me sit here all night, looking stupid, with something on my face. It’s so much pressure, but you’ll tell me. Won’t you Sir?”

“Mason was….kind. He didn’t really say anything bad. He just said we all needed to talk, and he’s right. We do. I just don’t know what to expect him to say. Plus seeing him with Jareth? I know that’s going to be so weird. Then there’s Jareth being mad at me from this morning. I just,” she shrugs, “am nervous. That’s all.”

Jareth chuckles and then laughs, he calms down and takes a drink of water "Oh my... I'm sleeping with the class clown..." He chuckles again and brings his hand up, kissing it "You can try and be as funny as you want my love... But your scent will always give you away... At least to me... Now... Are you goin o tell me what's really bothering you... And it's not the menu..." He smiles at him, not upset in the least that he tried to hide it.

Kaden pulls her closer and kisses her forehead "Jareth is quite reasonable... I'm sure he can forgive you... And seeing him with Jareth... As long as he's happy... Isn't that what matters... You've heard that your friends can accept him... Now it's your turn..." He helps her stand "Let's head inside..."

He forces one last smile. “I’m about to be at the same table as my soon to be ex wife and the man who took her from me. Literally. Kaden is more than the monster who kidnapped and stole her from me. He’s also the man she thinks of as more of a man than me. How am I suppose to handle that?”

“Okay M’Lord. I trust you.” She stands and puts on a smile. When they enter the restaurant, she gives them the name. The man in the suit leads them towards the table telling them that two other people are already here. As they get closer, she spots Mason and Jareth.

He cups his cheek and smiles sadly "Honestly... I don't know... But what I do know is that you are being very good about all this... And I know you still want to punch him and I don't blame you... But picking this spot to have our first talk... It means we all have to be civil... And I'm sure they know that too... I'm sure you'll de fine..." He leans closer, having heard and scented Kaden and Mel walking closer, before Mason spotted them, Jareth gave him a nice long kiss.

Kaden notices them talking at the table, the the kiss "Well... Looks like they are defiantly getting along... You ready baby?" They step up to the table and Kaden clears his throat to get their attention. "Sorry... To interrupt..." He soon helps Mel take her seat then takes his own.

Mason pulls back hearing him clear his throat. He can’t look at them. Not yet. Looking at the table, he listens as they both sit down. “Good evening Jareth. Mason,” she says. Instantly his face flushes, and he starts to sweat. Mason’s cock twitches and begins to harden. “Good evening Melanie. Kaden.” Mason struggles with wanting to jump across the table and punch his face in and then fuck Melanie. He swallows hard, feeling a lump in his throat. Melanie can tell he’s uncomfortable. “So Jareth, about this morning, I wanted to apologize in person. I had no right, and I’m sorry. I can clearly see how much you two care about each other.” Mason nods, forcing a smile. “Mason I just want you to be happy.”
“Like you are?”
“Of course.”
“Jareth didn’t have to kidnap to get it. He was just there to pick up the pieces after my wife told me she preferred a liar and a criminal. Maybe if I had drugged you and taken you to sex clubs you wouldn’t have been so quick to like the next man to fuck you.” He took a deep breath. “I’m sorry.” All the blood was rushing to his cock, and he couldn’t figure out why all of this was arousing him so badly. “I really am sorry. I got a little carried away.” She could tell even more as he spoke that something was going on with him. She had no idea how hard he was.

Jareth greats them both as well, then looks at Mason, he could smell his anger, but also his arousal, he reaches over and takes his hand, squeezing it. "Thank you Mel... I know... You were just worried about him..." He glances back at Mason, he was starting to sweat slightly. Kaden listened and looked down, he held Mel's hand under the table "You don't need to apologize Mason... You have every right to be mad... And I'm pretty sure if we weren't surrounded by people right now... You'd have punched me out..." He glances at Mel "And I want you to know, your still going to get that chance..." He looks at Mason said and tilts his head "Are you alright..." Jareth was watching him closely, then stood up and pulls Mason with him "We'll be right back..." He quickly leads him to the men's room and I to the large stall "Baby... You know I can smell that... What's wrong..." He had him leaning up against the wall, Jareth standing in front of him, cupping his cheek.

He looks into his eyes, feeling the wall against his back. “I….I don’t know. I can’t help it. She’s….right across the table from me. I can smell her,” he narrows his eyes. “She always had….this amazing smell to her. I never….paid it much attention until now, and that body is so close to me. I’m so angry, I could….but all I wanna do is….grab it and…..fuck it….until I hear screams. I wanna see the look of pleasure in those eyes, a look of shock….but I’m so fucking angry….and yet I wanna….I wanna….fuck his brains out!” He leans his head back against the wall.

Jareth listens to him and smirks slightly then leans in and kisses him "So... It's not her that makes my baby boy all hot..." He kisses him again, harder "Do you know... How good you smell right now..." He reaches up and grips his hair and nips his neck "I want to make that happen for you... I want to see you like that..." He lets him go and rests his forhead against Mason's, taking deep breaths, trying to calm down, he looks at him "They owe you that much... Now... To take care of your little problem..." Jareth crouches down and opens his pants "You just try and keep quite..." He takes him out and strokes him quickly, suckling his head, soon bobbing on him slowly as his hand worked the rest.

Mason feels a fresh cold sweat break out across his body. His shirt now clings to his body, and his face is white except for the blood red blush on his cheeks. “No,” he whimpers. “I want..this..but not here. What if we’re caught? I…..” He reaches down running his fingers through his hair. There is no way he won’t cum soon, and hard, with him doing this. He can already feel the tingle. All the warning signs were going off in his head. His lips parted as he moaned softly. “I’m gonna..cum..Sir..I’m gonna…..” He exhales slowly as his fingers tighten their grip in his hair. Mason was so aroused, it didn’t take long. He felt the first of his orgasm hit. “That’s it,” he whispers. “Thank you Sir.” His hips move thrusting him into his mouth. The warmth surrounds him and pushes him further taking all his seed from him. Mason is panting by the time he’s finished.

Melanie looks over to Kaden as they depart. “Is everything alright? Is something wrong? I’ve never seen Mason like that before. He’s always loose, laid back, joking around for the most part. He looked so uncomfortable. Should we go? Is this a good idea?”

Jareth looks up at him as he licks him clean and fixes his pants, he stands and cups his cheek "You're quite welcome my love... Now... Shall we head back... I'm sure they are worried..." He kisses him softly "Splash some water on your face... It'll help you calm down..." He opens the door, not hearing anyone in the room, "And I meant what I said... I want that to happen for you..." He moves to the sink and washes his hands, glancing back at him.

Kaden sighs "Let's... Just wait and see... You know this is hard for all of us, Mason especially... Let's give him the chance... Ok" he leans over and kisses her softly.

Mason follows and splashes some cold water on his face. “I look like shit,” he whispers with a grin. “All three of you have me so worked up. I can’t believe I admitted that to you. I can’t believe it’s the case.” As he holds the door open for Jareth, he looks towards the table. “You really want to make that happen for me? You really want me to fuck him? I can’t even believe I want to much less the fact that you want to see it happen.” Heading out towards the table, he takes the lead and sits down as soon as they get to the table. “So. Did we miss the drink order?”

Melanie smiles weakly at him. “Okay. We’ll give this a chance.” She watches them both get closer after they leave the restroom. “No,” she answers a little surprised by the changed in his mood. “You want, let me guess, a beer.” Mason grins at her. “You do know me, but sometimes a man wants a glass of wine. It’s something different.” Her smile widens. “Yeah. You’ve certainly been branching out lately to trying different things.”
“Well, having your wife leave you for an insane man can help you do those kinds of things. I can understand why you did though. I was an uptight bastard, and he’s handsome. I’m sure his cock is even bigger than mine,” he laughs feeling his cock tingle. He rubs his knees together. “Although,” he looks over at Jareth, “His cock is bigger than mine too, and I assure you he knows what he’s doing. I have loved every second with him, and every inch of him.” He leans over kissing him deeply, and Melanie gasps turning to face Kaden.

Jareth smiles at him "It will make you happy... And I want you happy... I said before I wouldn't mind adding a third..." He takes his hand as they head back, he whispered "Besides... I've had him once... I'm sure you'll enjoy him..." He winks at him before sitting down "I'd like a cold Sake of they have it, if not, a red wine..."

He turns to Mason again as he starts up again and takes his hand, then was surprised by his kiss and gasps slightly "Mmm..." He kisses him back and grips his hand, then slowly pulls away before try beds to run to the bathroom again. He chuckles and kisses him lightly "Well... We've both had our fun... Mason is new to this... And it's fun showing him the ropes..." He glances at Kaden, that line was for him.

Kaden swallows after Jareth's little taunt and looks to Mel "See... I told you things would work out..." He chuckles and rubs his neck, he remembered all to well the 'ropes' Jareth showed him, he shifted slightly in his seat.

Mason’s smile widens. He can see that Kaden is nervous now. “The freak gets nervous. Imagine that.” He looks to Melanie and nods. “Did you know he could nervous? I’m sure you know he’s fucked Jareth here. You two are so close after all. Jareth is going to show me the ropes too. He’s going to teach me all he can, and I’m going to take all he can give me.” Melanie swallows hard looking into his eyes. She can feel her sex growing wet and squirms slightly in her chair. Her face flushes, and her lips plump. “What’s the matter Melanie? Are you alright? You look a little flushed? Do you need to be excused to the restroom? Close the door behind you? Reach into your panties,” he glances down her body before returning to her eyes. “Let your finger spread your wet lips? Touch your clit? Rub it, feeling it build within you?” She bites her lower lip. He grins. “I think you do. I think you want to. Maybe you want someone to go with you. Kaden beside you. Jareth maybe. A man you’ve never been with, touching your clit while starring into your eyes. Maybe me. Your husband, rubbing you, kissing you, my tongue down your throat as I feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter, before you break the kiss begging me to fuck you.” She takes a deep breath while still starring in his eyes. “Melanie you’re so fucking wet right now. Aren’t you?” She slowly nods her head. “You don’t care who knows it either. He’s turned you into a raging slut. You would spread your legs for any of us at this table. Wouldn’t you?” Again she slowly nods. He doesn’t care if Kaden is looking at him or not. “You are still my wife. I could snatch you up from your seat, pick you up in my arms, carry you outside, and fuck you against my car if I wanted to. You would like it too. Wouldn’t you?” She nods once more. “Kaden. You better be careful. I’ll steal M’lady back from you.”

Kaden is looking between Mason and Mel and glaring slightly, but also sporting a nice blush, he reaches under the table and holds Mel's hand, squeezing it as she feels her shifting. He then glances at Jareth to see his reaction to all this, he was a little shocked, Jareth was just staring at Mason, mouth open slightly and his hands in light fists. "Mason...?" He whispers softly, reaching out to hold his hand, he glances around the room "I think we should go... All of us... We can't... Continue this here..." Jareth looks at everyone at the table and he didn't dare use his nose.

Melanie quickly stood up from her chair. “Yes! We should all go!” Looking down at Kaden, she lowers her voice. “I mean, we can’t do this conversation here. That’s clear.” Her hands grip her dress in the front at her belly, and she shakes slightly. Mason rises with a smug grin on his face. “Alright. Jareth and I will meet…..”
“No. I want to ride in your car with you. That is if Jareth and Kaden don’t mind.”

Kaden looks at Mel and looks a bit shocked, then relaxes and looks down "I guess I can't really say anything..." Jareth looks at Mel, then back to Mason, he wasn't sure if he liked the look on his face but nodded none the less "If it's ok with Mason... I trust him..." He leans over and kisses his cheek "Where shall we meet you... Or should we just follow..." He stands and moves to help Mason up, watching the two of them, Kaden hadn't looked up.

“Meet us at Kaden's,” Mason turns to Jareth. “You know how I feel. You know I love you.” Melanie is a bit shocked. She’s hearing him talk the way he did to her, and now he’s telling another man he loves him. When Mason returns his burning gaze to her though, she melts all over again. He holds out his hand for her, and she reaches across the table taking it. Walking to the door, he holds her hand and never looks away from her. When they get to the car he unlocks her door, opens it a little only to close it right back. He looks her in the eyes and holds her chin. “You know I’m gonna fuck you again.” She bites her bottom lip. “Yes.”
“You want me to. Don’t you?”
“You were never like this before. You hated the word fuck. You would never…..”
“Not anymore,” he stops her leaning in to her face. He moves opening the door. “Get in the car, but take your panties off first.” She doesn’t think. She simply does as he tells her. Once she’s inside, he closes the door and walks around the car. Seeing Kaden and Jareth, he nods to Jareth and holds up her panties for Kaden to see before climbing into the car.

Jareth and Kaden walk out of the restaurant and head to the parking lot, when Kaden sees Mason with Mel's panties he glares slightly then looks away, he really had no right to complain, she wasn't his yet. "How can you be so calm about this..." Kaden looks up at Jareth and watches him as he watches them leave. Jareth looks at him and continues to the car "Because I trust him... And I know what he wants... He doesn't want Mel anymore, not like he did before... But he needs this..." He stops and looks at Kaden "And he deserves it... After all you did... You can't say a fucking thing Kaden..." He steps back to him and holds his chin "And don't think I won't be telling him about you and ropes..." As Kaden pales and then blushes, Jareth goes and opens the car "Let's go boy..." Jareth glares at him and Kaden gets in te car. "Boy... Haven't heard that in a long time..." Kaden sighs and watches out the window.

Mason climbs in, inhales her panties, and starts the car. “We’ll meet them at Kaden’s.” She nods. Melanie can’t believe the feelings he’s causing her to have. He pulls the car down a road that doesn’t lead towards Kaden’s. She looks out the window confused. “Mason, we’re not heading in the right direction.” He stops at a dead end and gets out of the car. “Get out,” he tells her when he opens her door. Melanie climbs out, and as soon as she does, he pins her to the side of his car kissing her deeply. She wraps her arms around him, and he reaches down, pulling her legs up and around his waist. With her draped around his body, he moves, carrying her to the front of the car, where he lays her on the hood. As he opens his pants. There were no words as he presses against her, taking her in one thrust. She groaned out loudly, clawing at his shirt. “Mason,” she yells out. He silences her by kisses her, his tongue invading her mouth. His pace is fast, hard, without mercy, and relentless. All the time she was gone was being vented in his rough fucking of her. Her face was red as she cried out she was cumming. The heat from the hood nearly burning her back through her dress. He didn’t stop. She didn’t want him to. He felt her cum hard for him, and he soon followed, filling her. He rested his face against hers’ as the both were panting. “Now we can go to Kaden’s, but first I wanted this time. I wanted you Melanie. You’re still my wife.”
“Take me home Mason.” He lifts from her and stares into her eyes speechless.

Jareth continues to drive back to Kaden's house, they were the first to get there but that wasn't a suprise, he parks and turns the car off, then looks to Kaden. "Alright... I can hear you mumbling in your head... What's up..." Kaden sighs and glances at him "You know... That can be annoying sometimes old man..." He smirks slight and sits up "I'm wondering why I broke my own rule... A married woman..." He shakes his head, Jareth thinks a moment "I think in the long run... It was a good thing... Mason is a wonderful guy... I haven't met anyone like him in a long while... And just a heads up... He has a thing for you too..." Kaden looks at him a little shocked.

Melanie smiles up at him. “I am still your wife.” He grins at her. “Yes you are, but you see sweetheart, things have changed.” Her smile fades. “Oh I still think you’re the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on in my life, but my heart beats for Jareth now. I just wanted one last fuck with you. Plus, I hate to tell you this.” He leans in just a bit closer, starring into her eyes. “You’re the not one I really want tonight.” The realization hit her hard. Her expression changed into one of shock. “You want….Kaden?”
“That’s right sweetheart. I wanna fuck your man, and I plan on it. I’m gonna feel his body squirm as I fuck him, and then I’m gonna let him take me while I suck Jareth’s cock.” He pushed off of her, slipping from her dripping sex. “Then what was this all about?”
“Oh come on Melanie. Did you really think we could get back together after this? You’re heart is with him now, and mine is with Jareth. We’re not the same people anymore. The old me would have never, EVER done what I just did to you, and you know I’m right, but it’s not like the four of us could just live in one house and fuck whoever we wanted to when we wanted to. What,” he begins taking another step back. “You wanna be married to Kaden while I’m married to Jareth, and the four of us live in big house all happy and fucking who we want?” He tilts his head at her raising his eyebrows. “Why not? It could work. We could all be so happy.” Mason pauses. “Get in the car. We’re going to meet them both now.” He was suddenly so short with her as he quickly climbed inside and started the engine. It wasn’t that he was angry. Far from it. It scared him how much he actually wanted what he had just said. Add to that the fact that he also knew Melanie wanted it.

He drove the car to Kaden’s. Once they were there, he got out quickly, and tossed Melanie’s panties to Kaden. He walked past them both without a word into the house. He takes a seat on the couch and waits for them to come inside. Melanie walks up and sees her panties. Her cheeks burn bright red, and she doesn’t know what to say. She looks to Jareth, and her blush deepens.

Jareth and Kaden had gotten out of the car and were leaning against it talking about nothing, when they pulled up, he quickly caught the panties and watched him enter the house. He then looks at Mel and moves to her "Hey... Are you ok... Did you... Have fun?" He takes her hand, unsure what else to say, he glances at the house "What was up with him..." Jareth moves to the house, ignoring Mel's blush, he could smell Mason all over her "Let's... Go see what he wants..." He heads inside and Kaden leads Mel.

Back
Top Bottom