Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"Tonight..and for however long I want it to be?" He looks into the man's eyes. "I've been so alone without her, and when..I looked..into your eyes, I saw something there. Not the glow, no, something more. I can't explain it." He grins. "I'm not sure I want to. What I am sure of, is I want to enjoy it. I want to keep seeing it, feeling it, having it. I don't want it to end, because when it ends, when it's not there anymore, I'm so cold and alone." He reaches up tracing his bottom lip with his thumb. "I don't wanna be cold and alone Sir." Mason kisses him, unleashing his passion.

Jareth kisses him back just as forcefully, he also starts to remove his clothing again, he slowly breaks from the kiss "I do believe we were trying to get clean... Not dirty again..." He smirks slightly and opens his pants, letting them fall to the floor "I do below I owe you an apology... No buts... Well..." He chuckles and starts to sink to his knees, watching him "Let me do some cleaning of my own..." He gently grips his cock and strokes it a few times before leaning closer and licking it, he twists his tongue around his head and starts to take him in, slowly, his tongue still twisting around him. He glances up at him, then deep throats him, swallowing to squeeze him gently, he pulls off and repeats, deeping each time.

Mason's face warms as his head rests on the door. He couldn't believe this handsome man wanted him. His mouth, his tongue was around his cock. Melanie had been skilled, but even her talents couldn't compare to the man before him. He looks down at him, and he runs his fingers through his hair, watching, hoping for glimpses into his eyes. He can feel his own member stiffen even more inside his warm mouth. Unable to remain still, he moves with him. "Look at me. I wanna see those eyes."

"Mmm..." He moans softly against him and looks up, he moves his hands up his legs and grips his ass, he sucks harder and speeds up slightly, not looking away. He grips and massages his ass as he keeps going, moaning against him now and then.

Mason didn’t think it was possible for him to cum so much in one night, and yet he felt his cock hard, and that familiar need burning inside him. “Not..there,” he grunted. “Not..in..your..mouth?” It was a question more than a statement. He couldn’t believe the man seemed to be okay with him doing that. His face showed his pleasure, how close he was, and his surprise.

He pulls off and licks at his tip "And why not..." He goes back to sucking him, deeping him every other time "You think I mind..." He chuckles before continuing, he could feel how close he was getting, he had nice stamina for a human, he deeps him again and swallows to massage his tip. His tongue never stops twisting around him and he reaches up to massage his sac.

It was clear to Mason now that he didn’t mind. In fact, the man wanted him to. Still there was a part of him, the part that had never been with a man, that tried to hold back. He was talented and relentless though. Mason began to lose himself with this man once more, and he reached down, gripping his hair. He wasn’t guiding him. Jareth knew exactly how to work Mason’s cock, and with his fingers laced in his hair, he groaned as he let go filling his mouth. His mouth hung open as his body shook. His legs grew weak, and he began to double over, leaning on Jareth.

Jareth slowed down and swallowed it all, he pulls back and licks him clean "'Mmm..." He gently helps mason kneel and sits back, helping him calm down. "Here..." He leans closer and kisses him softly, te slowly works their tongues together, letting him taste "I think we should lay down now... I can see you're tired... And remember... Not going anywhere..." He holds up his hand to show Mason's ring on his finger. He helps Mason up and back into bed, they were lucky it was still clean and lays ten under the covers, he pulls Mason close and kisses him again "Sleep... I'm right here..."

Kaden reaches over and empties te tub as it starts to cool and holds Mel close, she had nodded off a little while ago, it wasn't a suprise with his rubbing her back and humming. He gently lifts her from the tub and back to the bedroom, he dries them as best he can, then pulls her into bed for a nap.

His tongue meets Jareth's, and for he first time, he tastes his own cum. Mason looks at the ring. "Yeah," he smiles. "Not going anywhere either." As he pulled the covers over them, and they both settled in, he looks at him with a smile still on his face. "All of this started with those eyes. Then you were kind to me. You're an amazing man." He leans in closer to Jareth slowly closing his eyes.

Jareth smiles and relaxes, he kisses his forehead and pulls the blanket more around them, soon going to sleep himself.

Kaden held Mel tight that night, nuzzling her neck in his sleep and rubbing her back.

The next morning Mel awoke before Kaden. Once more she slipped from the bed and crept into the kitchen. She started making pancakes while softly humming. When she heard the sound of footsteps, she wasn’t sure who was about to join her.

Jareth was a normally early riser but had stayed in bed with Mason, watching him sleep, then he heard Mel get up and move to the kitchen. "Hmm..." He leans over and kisses Mason on the forehead softly, then slowly gets up, hoping not to wake him, he wanted to talk with Mel. After a few minutes he's dressed and walking down the hall, he enters the kitchen "So... He let you out of bed..." He smiles and takes a seat at the table.

She grins. “He doesn’t keep me in bed. He just gives me a reason to want to stay there. I thought I would cook breakfast for everyone. I hope everyone is hungry this morning.” She doesn’t want to turn from the stove to face him. “So. I have to ask. How was your night?”

Jareth nods and relaxes in his chair, then sighs at her question "Well... It started out great... Then I told him about you and makeinf Kaden remember... And that it was me who could make him forget..." He looks at her "He tried to run when we were in the shower... He's real hurt Mel... And I had to prove I wasn't just gonna leave him... See..." He holds up his hand with the ring.

“I never meant to hurt him. I can’t help what happened. I didn’t plan on falling in love with M’Lord. It just happened.” She turns, looking at the ring. “Why are you wearing his ring,” she asks narrowing her eyes. “Are you two….married now or something?”

Jareth chuckles and shakes his head "No, no... He wanted me to give it to you... When he was trying to leave... But I stopped him by having him put it on me... Just a small symbol that I'm not leaving... Unless he asked me too... It's been a long while since I was with someone who really wanted me... As long as he's willing, I'll stay..." He looks at his hand, twisting the ring slightly on his finger and smiling.

Melanie sits a cup of coffee in front of him and sits down with her own. She watches him move the ring and sees the smile on his face. “Do you love him Jareth? I know it’s a straight forward question, and it’s really none of my business, but do you? Part of me still loves Mason and always will. So I just want to make sure he’s not going to get hurt. I’ve done enough of that myself to him. “ She takes a sip of her coffee as she looks at him.

He thanks her for the coffee and glances at her as she asks, still looking at the ring "I think it's too soon to say... But I like him, I really do... And I don't want to see him hurt... I'd erase the pain if I could... But... I don't want to use my... 'Gifts'... On him... I'd like to see where this leads..." He smiles at her and takes a drink of his.

Melanie shifts feeling a little uncomfortable. “You don’t want to use your gifts on him, but you did on Kaden. How long did it take you to get to the house? Where do you live at?”

He looks up at her "I used it on Kaden because he asked me to... I used it on Mari because we needed to... Mason asked me not to... I don't go changing minds as drastically as Kaden's without permission... It's backfired on me in the past..." He looks away "I'm not sure how he wanted me to help you... But I would not have just erased Mason..." He looks at her again "I live a few cities over, I took a plane... About 2 hours... Why?.."

She leans closer to him. "Kaden called you to come. He wanted you use to your gift on me. Didn't he? That's why you're here."

Jareth looks at her and nods "He did call me... But as I said, I'd need your permission... Kaden knew that..." He takes a drink and looks out the window "He wants to live with me..."

She sighs and shakes her head. "Unbelivable. You mean to tell me you would not have wiped my husband from my mind so that I would love Kaden because he honestly thought that would be the only way I would love him without my permission? Kaden thought that would be the only way. He thought that if I didn't remember Mason I would just fall in love with him, and you're telling me you wouldn't help your friend out with this unless I agreed to forget the one man he thought I loved more than him? If he truly thought that was the only way, then he would have also thought I would not have agreed to it. Is that how he kept me here when he first took me? Mind control? And now you're sitting here telling me my husband wants to live with you? He loved me so much he tied me to the bed and came after me here, but in one night he's ready to live with another man? Did he ever love me? You don't know if you love him. Then there's Kaden who was ready to manipulate my mind, yet again." She quickly stands dumping her coffee in the sink. "Tell Kaden I went for a walk."

He quickly grabs her hand to stop her "Mel... Wait... It's not like that... And I honestly don't know how he kept you here before... And I don't know about Mason either... He wanted to take you back home... Then... When I asked him after... He said he wanted to go to my home... He's hurt and confused... And Kaden changed his mind... Deciding to jus let you go, thinking you'd be happy... Please... Don't be mad at him..."

"I forgave Kaden for kidnapping me. I forgave him for doing something I don't even know what it is. How he kept me here is still something I don't know, and yet I forgave him. Now I'm suppose to forgive him for wanting to alter my memories?" She shakes her head pulling free from his hold. "I just..need some time to process all this. You think Mason is the only one hurt and confused? Last night I was certain I loved Kaden with all my heart. Now I find out he was still trying to manipulate me. Plus I find out my husband is....whatever he is with you. I hurt him. I hurt Kaden. Tell me. Have I hurt you too? Never mind. Don't answer that. Just tell Kaden I went for a walk. He'll know where I'm going. Then again, has he implanted something in my brain to make me like that place?" She turns once more, leaving the room before he can answer.

Back
Top Bottom