Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

He smirks at her and glances around the ally and notices the exit to the street, anyone could have seen or heard them. "We could have been caught baby girl... What do you say to that..." He looks back to her and hugs her closer "Shall we go find our friends?"

Jareth chuckles and watches her "You can sit with me once you cum again..." He sits back and relaxes, watching her.

She laughs. "I think it's wonderful, but all I care about is you, M'Lord. You're the only one I wanted watching me." She buries her face into his shoulder as he embraces her. "Yeah. Let's go see how Mari is. I'm sure Jareth will be happy too. He planted a fail safe for me to be able to bring you back you know."

Marissa nods before cumming hard, leaning her face against his leg. "Thank..you," she groans. After her orgasm subsides, she climbs up and sits next to him, resting against him exhausted but pleased.

Jareth was just ordering drinks as he saw the exit door open and Kaden lead Mel back inside *So, that's where you ran off to... Everything ok?* He could smell Mel's tears as they got closer, also what they had been doing, but her also noticed the way Mel was clinging to Kaden and smiles slightly. Kaden looks down at Mel and pulls her closer and smiles "Yeah... Everything's good... You and Mari get alon ok?" Kaden takes a seat and pulls Mel into his lap before she can say otherwise, he rests his arms around her waist and his head on her shoulder.

Melanie doesn't protest. She's missed sitting in his lap. As his head rests on her shoulder, she looks to Marissa who looks a little out of it. She grins at her. "Yeah. I think he Marissa got along just fine M'Lord." Marissa lifts her head. "M'Lord? Why on earth would you call him that?" Melanie leans her head against his. "Because he likes it. Haven't you ever met a man you would do anything in the world to please?" Marissa looks over to Jareth. "Yeah. I think I have."

Kaden just chuckles softly at her words and hugs her tighter, then glances at Jareth "Aww... You made a fan..." Jareth just smirks slightly and puts his arm around the girl "We'll see... So, not upset then my friend... I'm sorry but you should know I couldn't make it permanent... Not when I didn't know both sides..." Kaden turns and kisses Mel's cheek "I thank you for not doing so... I could have lost this..." He smirks and locks and nibbles at her neck.

Melanie's face warms, and she tells Jareth, "Thank you. I couldn't stand the thought of losing this. He asked me to marry him." Marissa looks to Melanie, somewhat snapped from her trance by the shock of her friend's announcement. "What? You're already married Mel. Mason? Remember him? Your husband? What the fuck are you doing sitting on Kaden's lap anyway? Stop that Kaden! She's a married woman!" Marissa grabs her phone. "I can't believe you Mel. You're lucky enough to find love and get married, and now you're fucking around on your husband. I'm gonna call him right now and tell him to come get his cheating wife," she says as she dial. "Mason! Yo are not going to believe this! Melanie is cheating on you! Yeah! I’m with her right now! What? The Zone! She’s with my boss Mason! Oh really,” she asks, her face lighting up. “Sure I’ll tell them! My pleasure! Bye!” Hanging up she starts laughing. “Boy are you two in for it. Apparently you gave him Kaden’s address. He’s on his way to his house right now!” She throws her head back laughing. Melanie’s eyes widen. “I did give him your address M’Lord! She’s not kidding! What are we gonna do?”

Jareth looks at Mari and his eyes widen "Shit..." He looks back at Kaden and Mel "Go... I'll take care o Mari and meet you there... Go!" Kaden waits a moment then nods "Right..." He stands and takes Mel with him, then heads for the parking lot to get his car. Jareth turns to Mari "Well... It's been fun Sweety.." He smirks and let's his eyes glow "You are going to count to ten and forget everything from the time Melanie called you... You never saw her, you just talked... She told you Mason was leaving her... You're going to have fun tonight and go home happy for Mel... Now start counting..." He leaves her there and quickly leaves the club, running at top speed to get to Kaden's.

“What are you gonna do,” she asks him as they climb into the car. She didn’t want to admit it, but she actually felt excited. “I hate that Mason is gonna be hurt, but this confrontation needs to happen.” That was the last thing she said to him as they drove home.

Mari watches them leave. “Hey? Where you do think,” she stops as Jareth begins to speak. “What are you doing? Are you leaving?” She stills, her eyes frozen open as she nods. “One. Two. Three. Four.” She doesn’t even notice him leave. When she finally reaches ten, she shakes her head and gets up to get another drink not remembering a thing.
Mason pulls the car into the driveway fast. “Nobody’s home. That’s okay. I’ll wait. I will get you back tonight Melanie. You are my wife. Not his.”

Kaden glances over at her as he starts up te car and drives off, he reaches over and holds her hand, "I'm not quite sure yet... But I know I'm not letting him have you... You're not his anymore..." He lets go and continues to drive them home "I'm sure Jareth has an idea or two... I mean, you saw what he did with me... Now you're sure you want to stay with me... I'm who you want..." He glances at her on a red light, wanting to be sure.

Jareth raced at his top speed back to Kaden's house, jumping houses and trees in his path "Now... To think of a plan..."

The red light from the stop light cast a warm glow over his face as he looked at her. Melanie smiled at him. He was so handsome, so caring, and so protective of her. She loves him so much and wants to answer his question in a way he won’t ever forget. Her hand traces along her inner thigh towards her sex. She lets her fingertips find her clit and gasps as she touches it. Spreading her legs slightly, she slides a finger inside. “Slow and easy. Slow and easy,” she says softly as her eyes begin to close.

Kaden looks at her as he starts to drive again and smiles "Well... I'll take that as a yes..." He looks to the road again and smirks "Mason can just wait..." He takes a turn, that will still take them home, but the long way around "Alright baby girl... Let's show Mason who you really belong to..." He glances at he again and takes her hand, rubbing it softly "Breathe in and out... Relax... Nice and slow..." He grins as he watches the road and lets her slowly slip into her calm trance.

Jareth reaches the house first, but stays hidden, sizing Mason up. "Well... At least he's cute..."

She feels his hand, and falls even further, deeper, into her serene state. Concentrating on her finger and his words, she slips another finger inside, and her thumb begins to rub her clit. “Nice..and..slow. In..and..out. Breathe..slow.” It was her mantra, her way into this world where she would feel the most intense orgasms she ever thought possible.

Mason climbs out of his car and slams that door. “Melanie! Where are you? Come on out you freak! She’s my wife!” He’s angry, his fists clenched. “I’ve got a gun,” he yelled clutching his side before taking it out of the waist of his jeans. “I’ll fucking kill you if you don’t give her to me! She's my..wife! I love her!" Mason lowered his head as he couldn't hold back his tears any longer. "Melanie! I need you! I love you! Come to me!"

The normal 20 minute drive home took closer to 40, Kaden coaching her deeper and deeper into her trance as they neared their street. "That's it baby girl... Nice and slow... Almost there..." He soon pulls up in front of the house, he could see Mason on the front lawn, his windows were tinted enough that Mason couldn't see them, yet. He looks to Mel and smiles, he works his pants open and carefully moves her onto his lap "Nice and slow baby... That's all you want... Nice and slow..." He slips inside her and starts off nice and slow, then slowly picks up speed, keeping her looking at him and concentrated on her mantra, he slowly opens the window.

Mel is blissfully unaware that they’ve arrived at home until she feels him urging her over to him. She sits atop him, slowly feeling him enter her already warm, wet sex. “Yes. Nice..and slow.” She groans, her face contorting in pleasure. “Nice..and slow. So.. hard. So..hot.” She slips her arms around his neck as she grinds into him. The cool night air rushes in, and Melanie sighs. “More..M’Lord. Keep..going.”

Mason hears her voice, and he looks up. "Mel? Is that you? Baby I'm coming. I'm right here. You're coming....home....with me." He struggles with his words as she comes into view. There was no doubt what she was doing. Her eyes were focused on this man, and her face was the picture of woman in the midst of sexual pleasures. "Mel?" His expression shatters. Shaking his head, Mason turns to leave.

Kaden smiles and focuses on Mel, holding her hips and slowly picking up speed "That's it baby girl... Nice and slow... Mmm..." Soon he was pounding into her, bringing her down into him hard as she forced out her mantra between moans and gasps. Jareth is watching from his hiding spot and as Mason finally sees Mel, he made his move, he runs up and turns him back to face them "You need to watch this... You need to see that she's happy..."

Melanie cries out to him, "I'm gonna..cum! Make me cum," as the sound of their bodies meeting becomes louder and louder. She leans her head back, with her eyes closed, but her mouth was open wide unleashing sounds only a woman at the height of sexual pleasure could make.

"Why are you making me watch this," Mason asks. "I can't," he tells him as he raises the gun.

"Nnn..." Kaden moans and thrusts up harder, deeper, he keeps eyes on her, she was starting to squeeze him tighter as she got closer. "Nnn... Yeah baby..." He pants and moans a bit louder as he gets closer.

Jareth watches him raise the gun "I know you don't want to do that... And you know it too..." He looks at Mason "But you see her happy... And I can help make you happy... I can help you forget..."

Melanie cries out as she cums. Her arms holding him tight as she pulls him in closer to her. "I'm cumming M'Lord! I'm cumming! Oh yes! Please! Cum with me M'Lord! Fill me!" She never stopped moving her body, her hips riding him fast.

"Yes I do," he says as he tries to stop his tears. Putting on a hard face, his finger begins to squeeze the trigger. "I don't care if she's happy. She's not happy with me. She was suppose to be happy with me....forever. He stole her from me. He stole my happiness. He hears her voice proclaiming her orgasm, and he lowers his head with the gun still pointed at her. "How could YOU make me happy? What do you mean forget? There's no way I'll ever forget her. I love her."

Kaden continues to pound up into her for a few minutes before his own orgasm hits him and he fills her. He holds her close and and kisses her, rubbing her back and relaxing.

Jareth looks at him "That's just it... I can make you forget... I can give you any memory you want... Now just put the gun down... And I'll help you..." Jareth glances at the car.

"Yes M'Lord," he call out feeling his warm seed fill her. "I love you,” she proclaims in between his kisses.

Mason hears her words and shakes his head. With one swift move, he turns the gun to his head. “No. I won’t remember.” He begins to squeeze the trigger again.

Jareth quickly looks back to Mason and moves so he can see his face, his eyes glow softly "Now that's not the answer... Just look at me Mason... And relax..." He reaches up and slowly helps him lower the gun and takes it. "I want you to relax Mason... Just clear your head and relax..."

Kaden breaks the kiss and looks over to Mason and Jareth.

"I don't want..to forget her. I love her. She's the only one..I've ever loved before." He feels the gun slip from his fingers, but the glowing eyes of the man have his attention. "Your eyes. They glow. So handsome." He feels his mind starting to fade. A haze begins to settle.

Melanie rests her chin against Kaden's shoulders as her body shudders. She struggles to catch her breath. "I love you Kaden."

"Handsome... Now I can work with that..." Jareth smirks and pockets the gun, then cups his cheek "Focus on me Mason... This is how you forget..." He leans closer and kisses him, slowly, then deeply.

"Mmm... You know I love you baby girl..." He smiles and gently turns her head "Now... Would you look at that..."

Mason is in shock from the kiss, at first. As the man’s warm lips touch his own, his first instinct was to pull away. He knew this was another man, and yet he couldn’t stop kissing him. He hadn’t been able to stop the word ‘handsome’ from coming out of his mouth before either. There was just something about this man. As the kiss deepened, something else began to happen. His urge to pull away had disappeared as quickly as it came when Jareth’s lips first touched his, and now his cock was beginning to harden. Mason began to kiss him back, matching his passion.

Melanie slowly turned her head to see the two of them kissing. “Oh my….is that Mason? He’s kissing Jareth? Mason is kissing another man?”

After a few minutes Jareth slowly pulls from the kiss, his hand snaking down to genty rub his growing tent "Somebody's getting excited... Shall we see where this goes..." The glow slowly fades from his eyes and leans in to kiss him again, a bit softer, licking his lips lightly.

Kaden holds Mel and smirks "I don't think Mason will be a problem anymore..." He slowly pulls her off him and fixes his clothes "Would you mind them going inside... Mason's legs are starting to shake..." He knew from experience what Jareth could do, and he in no way liked men, Jareth was different. "That man... Is in for a treat..." He smirks and glances at Mel.

Back
Top Bottom