Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

“Yes,” she tells him loving the feeling of his touch. “I feel in love with a man I shouldn’t have, and now he….doesn’t remember me. M’Lord? Does that sound familiar to you at all?

“Well I,” she begins stopping as she gazes into his eyes. “Yes….Sir. I’ll push….Kaden away.” Marissa gasps as he touches her face. “Push Kaden away,” she repeats, more intent in her tone.

Kaden stiffens slightly and looks at her then relaxes and shakes his head "No... It's not familiar... Was it something your boyfriend made you say..." How did she know, non of his girls ever remembered and he had never met this woman before.

Jareth smiles "That's it... It's me you want..." He continues to 'dance' with her grinding against her with the music. "Kaden's just a friend... And your boss..." His hand moves to cup her breast "You like that..." He pinches her nipple through her clothes.

“No,” she shakes her head looking at him. “It was something….I called….the man of my dreams. The man that I went to the park with and fed the ducks. He took pictures of me. The man I had sex with in the car on the way to the mall. The man I was with just two nights ago at a restaurant. We had sex with a waiter. He..awoke something..inside me, and now I don’t even exist to him. Have you ever….done any….of those things before?”

“Yes..it’s..you..I..want.” She moves with him, their bodies locked in a sultry dance. “Just..a..friend..just..my..boss.” She gasps as he touches her breasts and presses into closer as his fingers capture her nipple. “Yes..I..want..more.”

Kaden blinks and looks at her, "Well... That's quite the active life you had... I thought Mari said you left him..." Kaden looks her over 'I'm sure I've never seen this woman before... She's doesn't even look like my type...' He watches her.

"Count to 5 slowly and wake up... You'll become more aroused as you count, thinking of me..." He continues to dance with her as the song plays, like nothing happened as she wakes up.

“Yes, but I made a mistake, a terrible mistake, and I’m trying to tell him that, but he doesn’t see me or hear me. He only sees….what he wants to.” She pulls him closer as they dance still. “Don’t you see me Kaden? Can’t you remember me M’Lord,” she asks out of desperation.

“Yes..Sir..One.” Her body tingled. “Two.” She felt a warmth begin to grow between her legs. “Three.” Her nipples hardened. “Four.” She began to pant. “Five.” A surge ran through her clit, and she looked up at him. “I want you. Take me now.”

"Woah... I'm sorry you were hurt Melanie... And I wish I could help you..." He stops their dance and looks at her "But I'm not your man... I've never met you before tonight..." He takes a step back from her but kept his hands on her arms gently, she looked ready to fall over.

Jareth grins and pulls her close "Really... But I thought you were with Kaden..." He pulls her closer and grinds agains her again, even lifting her leg to wrap around his hip. He dips her back and pretends to thrust against her before standing her up and rocking against her slowly to the beat of te song.

Melanie is about to burst into tears. She doesn’t look to Marissa. She just shakes her head. “I’m sorry. I’ll leave you alone, but before I do, there’s something I just have to do. Just one more. I have to have just one more. She takes a step closer to him, closing the gap he created. Leaning in, she presses her lips to his. It was a soft, gentle, passionate kiss. Pulling away from him, she gives in to her tears as she turns away from him heading towards the door. There's a crowd by the door, and she begins to bump into people, trying to get to the door so she can leave. "Excuse me. Please. I have to get out. Can I get through," she pleads.

“Kaden? No. He’s just my boss. I know what I want.” Marissa melts further as he dips her and presses his body to hers’ more. “What I want is you. I don’t care where. I just care when. Right. Now.”

Kaden watches her as she speaks, almost feeling sorry for her, then she kissed him and everything disappeared. He kisses back only slightly as his mind seems to shut down, the last thing he saw was her tear stained face. "Mel?..." He watches her walk away and stumbles back, his hands on his head "M-Melanie wait..." He falls to his knees and gasps loudly, his memories returning, he looks around trying to find her, his eyes a little blurry "Mel!..." The he sees her across the floor trying to get out te door. "M'LADY!" He calls out, his legs still to shaky to stand, everyone around him stops and glances at him but he didn't care.

Jareth glances up as he feels his magic being broken and smiles slightly, he then quickly leads Mari off to a darker corner of the club and hikes her skirt up and rips her panties off. "Tonight... You belong to me..." His eyes glew again as he spoke those words, staring at her, he then opens his pants and pushes her against the wall, thrusting into her hard and fast "Every thrust will push you higher... Wind your body tighter... The best you ever felt..." He continues to fuck her roughly, his eyes and words burning into her brain. "Your orgasm will build quickly, but you can't cum until you feel my seed coat your insides..." His eyes stop glowing an her fucks her harder, kissing her roughly to dull her screams.

Everyone by the door stops their conversations, their dancing, their talking, their laughing as silence takes over. All eyes turn towards the man on his knees calling, ‘M’LADY’! “M’Lord,” she says as the eyes turn to her. “M’Lord,” she screams before running towards him. She falls to her knees in front of him holding his face. “M’Lord? Is that really you? Tell me you remember me. Let me breathe again. Let my heart beat again. Tell me you know me. Tell me you want me.” Her face inches from his, tears streaking down her cheeks as she looks into his eyes.

Marissa’s mouth is open, but no sound escapes her parted lips as he rips her panties off. “Yes..tonight..I..belong..to..you.” She feels him, rock hard, as he pins her to the wall. The crowd watching something else she didn’t see was the last sight she saw before her eyes rolled back in her head. Her arms wrap around him, fingernails dig into his back, as she feels him taking her. His mouth speaks the commands that her body, her mind, will follow before he kisses her. She cries out only to hear her own sounds barely heard above the loud music. The wall behind her feels as if it will give under the force of his thrusts. She wants to cum with every pore of her body, but she is locked into his command only to feel the orgasm building in intensity not yet able to be released.

Panting slightly Kaden glances around, seeing everyone around them, the looks to Mel, he reaches up and cups her cheeks, gently wiping her tears away. "You told me to leave... I don't know why... But I listened to you..." He looks her over slowly "Mason was out, and you left... So I did too..." He tilts his head looking at her with a slight grin, "You wanted me gone... And... I couldn't stand just a memory..." He rests his forhead on hers and smiles "I didn't want to remember... I don't know weather to smacks Jareth... Or thank him..." He chuckles and pulls her close, "Will you leave again..."

Jareth grins at her "That's it... Let it build, let it fill your body..." He holds her hips and kisses her again, thrusting hard and deep into her, then he thrusts once more, filling her.

She rests in his arms after listening to him. “I don’t blame you for not wanting to remember. I asked Jareth to make me forget too. I didn’t want just a memory of you M’Lord.” She leans back and looks into his eyes. “I want you. Not some memory of you and the times we had. Mason is….over. All I want is you now and forever. I’m not leaving. Not even if you want me to leave will I go. I’m here M’Lord.” She rests her forehead to his. “I’m right here now and forever. I love you Kaden.”

Marissa kisses him back with as much passion as she has. Feeling his seed fill her, she explodes around him, cumming hard, feeling it run down her thigh. She grunts as he holds to her to the wall with his body. “Thank..you.”

Kaden smiles and kisses her, pulling her even closer, he nibbles her lip and soon thrusts his tongue into her mouth, twisting their tongues together. "Mmm... Your mine now... I'm never letting you go..." He slowly stands, bringing her with him, he'd had enough of everyone staring, "Follow me..." He takes her hand and leads her to the back exit, he pushes it open and pulls her into the ally, he grins and her and pushes her against the closed door. "I'm sure Jareth is off keeping little Mari busy... Our turn..." He doesn't give her time to think as he kisses her roughly and pushes her skirt up "Beg me... M'Lady... Beg me to fuck you... Here in this ally..." He teases her already wet pussy with his fingers, ripping her panties, he opens his own pants and teases his head against her.

Jareth grins at her and slowly pulls out, letting her legs touch the floor again. "You're quite welcome..." He leans in and kisses her softly again "Not bad for round one..." He smirks and moves them to a corner booth and busts a light, making it darker, he sits and looks at her, his eyes glowing again "You'll count to 4 and want nothing more then to suck me off under the table..." He stops his eyes as sits back, waiting.

His mouth felt so good, so comforting, so familiar, as he kissed her. Melanie stood with him, taking his hand, and following closely behind him. ‘Mari!’ She had forgotten about her the moment he called for her. “She’ll be alright. Jareth can take care of her I’m sure.’ His kiss is even better this time, and she wraps her arms around him, pulling him closer. “I would beg you to fuck me anywhere M’Lord. Please. I want to feel you inside me again. I want the pleasure only you can give me. I need you. I’m begging you M’lord. Fuck me here and now.” She gasps as his finger taunt her sex. He moves quickly, and she feels his cock. Her eyes glued to his, her lips parted, she pleads with him. “Fuck me M’Lord. Don’t make me wait anymore. Not another agonizing second. Please.”

Marissa barely aware they’re moving before she begins to focus on his eyes once more. “One.” She swallows feeling her mouth dry. “Two.” Her dripping sex aches. “Three.” Her chest heaves with each breath she takes. “Four.” The haze is lifted from her mind, and she looks at him more hungry for a cock to be in her mouth than she has ever been. “I..have to have you. Right here and now. I want to taste you.” She slips under the table and wastes no time taking his member into her mouth, tasting the mix of both them. She groans her appreciation to him.

He grins at her and pushes her shirt up slowly "As you wish..." He lifts her by the hips slightly and thrusts into her hard and deep "There's no going back Melanie... You're mine now..." He continues to thrust hard "Mason is no more... He's only a memory... Say it..." He kept his thrust hard but slow and rubs her clit, he wanted her drunk on the pleasure he could give her.

Jareth grins and watches her do as told, then relaxes in the seat to enjoy a nice blowjob, she was good, but he'd had better and was able to relax. "Mmm... Take it slow... There's no rush..." He reaches down and runs his fingers through her hair slowly, helping her relax. He glances around the room to see if he could spot Kaden "I hope they are doing alright... Nnn..." He glances down "Watch the teeth... Or I take your treat away...".

Melanie moans as he fills her. Such a warm rush she could almost cum from just feeling him from that first thrust. “Mason is history. I’m going to ask for a divorce. I don’t love him. I love you. I want you.” She can’t speak anymore as he rubs her clit. Her thoughts are jagged. She kept her arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer to her as she moved with him. “Gonna..cum..M’Lord,” she stammered out, broken and ragged, liked her breathing.

Marissa looks up at him as he warns about taking her treat away. “No. You will not take my treat away. Mine,” she teased like a spoiled child. She slowed her efforts, taking all of him before slowly pulling away from him. “You taste good,” she whispers.

Kaden grips her hair slightly and keeps it up, he wasn't even close yet "Say my name... Use my name when you cum..." He kept the same pace, he didn't plan on letting her stop at one...

Jareth smirks and gives her hair a little tug "For tonight it is..." He grins and looks down at her "Use that tongue for more then talking... And I may give you a surprise..."

Melanie whimpers and groans, resting her head back on the door, and closing her eyes as she takes all of him. “So..fucking..good M’Lord.” She can feel her clit, her walls, tightening before she falls, spiraling down her orgasm. Her eyes open wide as she lifts her head from the door to gaze into his. “Kaden,” she cries. “I’m..cumming..for you!” Her face reddens as does her grip on him.

“MMMM. I hope you do. In fact, I want it.” She increases her pace, looking up at him from time to time. She removed one of her hands from his thighs to rub her clit. Pushing herself along, she poured more of her desire into working his cock. Her occasional groans along his shaft were a clear sign of how much she was enjoying. Her head bobbed up and down finally bumping the table as her pace increased even more.

Kaden smiles and watches her, he pulls her bra down to pop her breasts free and licks them "Of course you are my love..." He massages one breast and suckles the nipple of the other, then stares at her and keeps up the same pace "Nnn..."

Jareth moans softly and grins down at her, "Want it that bad do you..." He runs his fingers through her hair again and bucks his hips slightly.

This was far better than any time they had spent together so far. After feeling the heartbreak of losing him, of thinking he would never remember her again, she had him in her arms again. Melanie begins to apart once more as he keeps his pace and showers her breasts with attention. "M'Lord," she pants. "Don't ever stop." Her body still moves with him blurring the lines of where he ends and she begins. "Do you want me..to cum again..M'Lord?"

Marissa doesn't answer him. She keeps working his cock as well as her own clit. Her orgasm is fast approaching, and she doesn't care if he notices or not. Her pace, her breathing, erratic now as she continue to dive down on his member. Her legs tremble and quake as she cums at her own hand. She can feel her juices coating her own fingers as she rubs her pussy.

Kaden looks at her and grins "What have I said about asking that... You keep going unless I say so.." He was panting slightly now and holds her hip tighter, suckling her breasts harder and nipping her nipples gently "Nnn... Your gonna cum again Mel... And you're gonna bring me with you..." He grips her hair and stares at her, moving faster and panting, he locks his eyes with her. "Marry me..."

Jareth chuckles and looks down at her "Ah... Someone was having their own fun as well..." He had felt her tremble and her breathing pattern change "Alright then..." He grips her hair and makes her look at him as she is moved along his shaft, his eyes glow "Don't stop rubbing... Keep going until I fill your mouth..." His eyes stop.

She grinned remembering what he had told her about asking to cum. “Yes..M’Lord! I remember!” He continues to drive his cock into her, pushing her further. “Yes..M’Lord! I’m gonna cum….and you’re gonna cum….with me!” His fingers lace in her hair, and she stares into his passionate eyes. “Yes,” she cries out, nodding her head. “I’ll marry you.” Her walls tighten, and she feels her pussy flood around him. “I’m cumming M’Lord! Cum with me!”

Marissa stares into his eyes feeling the urge to rub her sensitive clit again. Her hand never leaves between her legs as her mouth rides his shaft. Constantly rubbing, she knows it won’t take much to cum again. Her warm mouth suckles him harder as she pushes him deeper into her throat, pulling against his grip to take more of him.

"Nnn... Yeah baby girl... Nnn" he moans and thrusts deep, filling her, he moans and holds her closer, then kisses her roughly.

Jareth grips her hair again and makes her deep him a few times before holding her still and filling her throat.

Melanie knows she's where she belongs as he fills her. Kissing him, she forces her lips apart from his to ask, "I'll marry," kiss, "You M'Lord." Kiss. "I promise." Kiss.

Marissa nearly chokes on his load as he fills her. Swallowing him down, her eyes flash up to him once more. Her hand finally comes to a rest, before she could cum again.

He slowly pulls from her and helps her stand, he kisses her back "I... Know we didn't meet under normal means... And I won't apologize... It's just who I am... But... No one has ever made me feel like you did... So much so I wanted to erase you... And I did..." He smiles and kisses her again "But you brought me back..."

Jareth looks at her as he pulls from her mouth "You didn't cum again... Did you..." He smirks at her "Do it now... While you still taste me... Finger yourself..." He doesn't let her hair go and keeps her under the table.

She shakes her head. "I don't want you to apologize. If you had not done what you did, I would still be with Mason hoping that having a child with him would fill the void I felt. I would still be trapped in a normal, boring relationship that didn't have half the passion I do with you. You have awakened....me....M'Lord, and I don't ever want to go to sleep again."

Marissa doesn't respond to him with words. Instead she continues to rub her clit before she begins to finger fuck her pussy under the table. "It won't..take..long," she gasps.

Back
Top Bottom