Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Melanie hates that the toy is gone, but his fingers playing with her quickly get rid of those feelings of emptiness. “mmm. M’Lord. Even if he doesn’t show up, can we still play here? I want you so badly.” She moves her body against his, not only to entice him but to build her up own arousal even more. Leaning down, her lips to his, she stops just before kisses him hearing a sound from behind. Looking over her shoulder, the shy, young waiter approaches. The look on his face is one of shock and need. “Welcome,” she whispers to him. “Do you want to see my husband fuck me?” The boy slowly nods.

Kaden chuckles and starts to lift we dress, then opens his own pants, he makes sure she's facing the boy. "Can you see her boy... See how wet she is..." He spreads her legs wide and starts to slowly slide into her "Do you want to see her cum boy..." He leans closer to Mel and whispers "Get his name baby..."

He swallows hard watching as Kaden begins to fuck Melanie. She groans softly feeling him enter her. “Come on body. Come closer. Don’t you want to see better?” She watches as he steps closer, his eyes watching them closely. “What’s your name boy,” she asks as she begins to life her body, riding him. “Philip,” he whispers, the bulge in his pants clearly visible. “Well. Philip,” she pauses moaning. “M’Lord is fucking me so good. I feel him so deep in my pussy. I’m so wet. Would you like to see it better?” He nods his head quickly. “Come closer. M’Lord won’t mind. I want you to see. Reach down and touch my clit. See how wet I am?” The boy slowly steps forward. His hand was shaking as he reached for her clit. Melanie wasn’t asking Kaden if it was alright. “Look at his face. He’s so hard Philip. I feel his cock so….deep. It makes me wanna cum. Would you like to see me cum?” Melanie looks at Kaden, taking in the sight of his face. Again he nods his head quickly. “Fuck me faster M’Lord. Please. Harder. Deeper. Make me cum for Philip.” Looking a Philip, she licks her lips. “Cum for me Philip. I want you stroking your cock. Take it out for me. I wanna see. Please. Cum for me?” He is quick to comply. Melanie looks down at Kaden smiling.

Kaden smirks and continues to hold her legs open and up, lifting her to ride him, faster and harder. He looks to Philip as he starts to touch Mel, "You better make my wife feel good boy... She's been waiting all night..." He chuckles softly and kisses at Mel's neck as she tells Philip to start touching himself, he looks to Philip again "I bet it's not your hand you want touching in you... Is it boy..." He slows Mel down "Go on... Tell my wife what you really want..." He grins and goes back to licking her neck, watching him.

“I wanna fuck her Sir. I’d love to slip my cock inside her pussy or even her ass.” Melanie forces Kaden to look at her. “I’ll still clean his cock, but….can he M’Lord? Slip his cock into my ass? Right now? While you’re fucking my pussy?”

"Fine... But we'll have to move..." He smirks at her and lifts her of him, then stands and moves them to the grass behind the bench, he lays on his back and leads her down onto him. "Mmm... Alright boy... Get over here..." He looks at Mel and starts to slowly rock his hips up into her.

Melanie groans feeling him fill her. “Oh Philip. Hurry up boy. My ass is hungry too.” She moved her body meeting Kaden slowly, taking his cock deep. Phillip swallowed hard before he fumbled with his pants to get them open and off. Throwing them to the side, he moves in behind her and lines his cock up with her body. The boy shudders and sighs as he pushes inside her. Melanie’s eyes widen as she looks at Kaden. “He’s fucking me too M’Lord. I belong to you though. No one else.”

He smirks up at her and ricks a bit faster, holdin her hips. "Mmm... That's right baby girl... You're all mine..." He looks to Philip and smirks "You fuck her hard boy... That's what my baby likes..." He rubs her ass then smacks it before speeding up.

“Oh Kaden. I’m gonna cum! Baby fuck me hard! Please! Give it to me! Keep your hands on my hips. That’s it.” She closed her eyes biting her lower lip. Philip began to fuck her at a fast and frenzied pace. The boy couldn’t fuck her as fast as he wanted to. His body wouldn’t move that fast. “Shit,” he groaned reaching around Melanie, grabbing her tits. “No,” she told him pushing his hands away. “Only if M’Lord says you can. This body belongs to him.”

Panting slightly, Kaden noticed him grab her "Nnn..." And felt as she squeezed him tighter when he did "It's fine boy... Everything but her pussy... That's all mine..." He thrusts up a bit harder "It seemed like M'Lady liked you touching her..."

Philip nodded and reached around grabbing her tits, and Melanie groaned as his hand kneaded her. “Thank you..M’Lord..for allowing him.” She leaned her head back against him as both men worked to fill her. “You both feel so good.” Philip was panting now as he shoved his cock deep inside her. Melanie’s cries fell into the same rhythm he had set. “Yes! Mason,” she moaned as she grinded her hips. “I’m gonna cum,” she warned them both. “Keep fucking me until I do.”

He stares at her a moment, but doesn't stop his actions, he glances at Philip but he didn't know that wasn't his name so he didn't react. "Nnn... That's it baby..." He moans and thrusts up harder, watching her and glancing at the boy as he tried to keep up, he'd have to see what she knew later.

Melanie finally cums around his cock. Her body shivers as her orgasm consumes her. “Yes,” she shouts to him. “I’m cumming….for you M’Lord.” She can Philip grab her as he shoves his cock deep and stills. He pumps her full as he pants.

Kaden groans and thrusts up harder, entering her deeply as he cums, filling her as she grips and squeezes them. He lays back panting, glancing at Philip and smirks "So... How was your first time boy... Was my wife good enough..." He cups her cheek and kisses her as she tries to catch her own breath.

"Y-Yes Sir," Philip manages to say as he slides out of her ass. Melanie grins, still gasping as she looks at Kaden. "She was....great. You're....lucky." Melanie's grin widens. "I am the lucky one," she tells them both. "I have you M'Lord."

He smirks "Yes you do..." He rubs her cheek softly and kisses her again "Wasn't there something else you wanted to do my love... Another gift for the boy..." He sucks her bottom lip as a reminder.

"Yes M'Lord. There is." She moves her body until she is in front of Philip. He looks down at her in wonder. Melanie doesn't speak. She simply takes his cock in her mouth and slowly begins to clean him. Philip gasps before looking to Kaden. "Are you serious? She's gonna clean my cock?"

Kaden chuckles lightly and sits up, "It's what she wanted..." He moves a bit closer and reaches between her thighs from behind "I find she's quite happy when she gets what she wants..." He slowly thrusts two fingers into her, teasing her ass with his thumb. "Go on... Tell her how to do it... She likes being told... Don't ya baby girl..." He pushes her dress up and lightly smacks her ass, rubbing gently before smacking the other cheek and rubbing again.

Melanie groans against Philip's cock as Kaden begins to pleasure her. Philip looks down at her, with his mouth hanging open. "Go....deep. Take it....all." He brings his hands to her head pushing her down on his cock. Melanie gags as he holds her head down against him. Kaden smacks her ass, and she moans once more against him. "Oh yeah. That feels so good." Philip can feel his cock getting hard again in her mouth.

"That's it baby girl... Make him enjoy it..." He thrusts his fingers a bit harder and presses his thumb into her ass, he continues to smack and rub her ass. "You like it baby... Does he taste good..." He smacks a bit harder and rubs again.

Melanie groans even more along Philip's cock as Kaden continues. "Ah shit," Philip tells them through clench teeth. "She's so fucking good. I'm gonna cum again." Melanie increases her efforts hearing Philip. She wants him to cum again. She wants to taste him, to please him.

Kaden chuckles "I think she wants that... Don't you baby..." He smacks her ass harder and thrusts his fingers deeper as he watches her work Philip. "That's it baby... Make him pop..." He chuckles again and keeps it up.

Melanie knew she was going to cum, and she knew Kaden would love it when she did. Her walls clamped around him as she let go, working Philip's member the entire time. 'Cum for me,' she thought as she sucked him fast and hard.

Kaden speeds up his actions, Philip was moaning and bucking is hips into her mouth. "Nnn... Deeper... S-Suck harder..." He moans louder and grins, gripping her hair slightly.

The poor boy held out for as long as he could, but finally he exploded in her mouth. Melanie swallowed, tasting him, reveling in his climax. No sooner had she swallowed did he pull from her mouth as he stumbled backwards landing on his ass. "Take me home, " Melanie whispers to Kaden. "Pick me up, carry me to the car, and take me home M'Lord. I want you to put me to bed."

Back
Top Bottom