Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

He smiles "Does my love wish to play with boys... Mmm..." He smirks at her and start to eat slowly, allowing her to continue her fun, reaching a hand under the table to gently massage her foot when he catches it. "Maybe he'd like an extra tip after our meal... What do you think my love..."

His warm hand catches her foot, and she stops eating, locking her gaze to him. "I think he would love an extra tip after our meal. After all, he has given us exceptional service. Wouldn't you agree M'Lord?" She pushes her foot past his grip to his crotch. "If I'm being teased, it's only fair you are teased as well. Right," she asks feeling his member through his slacks.

"I would agree..." He smiles and soon lets her foot go, to continue eating "I can see my love has an appetite... And not just for food..." He takes a bite, then a sip of wine "So... What kind of tip shall we give him... M'Lady..."

She casually eats as he foot continues to rub him. “I think he should have a show. He’s been watching us all night, trying to hide the bulge in his own pants, breathless, covered in sweat, and ready to blow..his..load. So, let’s show him what he’s wanting to see. What do you think?”

He smirks and watches her, eating as well "I'm sure he'd love that... Young thing like him... Might be his first experience... Don't you think my love..." He takes another drink and refills his glass.

“It could be. Imagine that M’Lord. His first experience would be watching you….,” she paused chewing her food, grinning at him. “Fuck me hard. Promise me you will do that. No gentle love making for the boy. Fuck me hard.”

"Mmm... Of course I'd fuck you hard... Soft and gentle wouldn't be much of a show..." He smiles at her and eats again. "I promise my love..." He smirks.

“Good,” she tells him looking over and seeing the waiter watching them from behind the counter. Her eyes glance over to Kaden. She sees him eating, and her eyes look back over to the waiter as her free hand unbuttons her top button. Melanie’s fingers slide down to her nipple covered by her dress, and she softly rubs over the hard bud.

Kaden pretends not to notice as he tries to finish his meal, he refills Mel's glass and tops up his own. After a few minutes he chuckles softly, glancing at her "You'll make the poor boy pop before we have any fun with him..." He glances around their table and noticed a few men stealing a few glances at Mel as well.

“I can’t help it my love. You have made me so….excited. Just think about it M’Lord. You and I with him watching us. Doesn’t it arouse you as well?” She had not noticed the other men looking at her. Her fingers continued to caress her nipple through her dress as her foot massaged him still.

He smiles at her and nods "The sight of you cuming undone because some boy is watching you... That is what excited me my dear, watching you enjoy yourself... That is my pleasure love..." He soon finishes eating and reaches under the table, catching her foot once again and giving it a proper massage "Careful my sweet... Wouldn't want it to end before we really start..." He smirks.

She grins as he rubs her foot. “I can think of other things I would rather you rub M’Lord.” She lifts her gaze to the waiter and gestures for him. He returns, nervous as always. “I think M’Lord and I would care for some ice cream. You see, we’re both so very….hot, and we could use something to help us….cool down. I imagine as it slides down my throat, it will be so satisfying. Don’t you?” He nods with his mouth hung open noticing her fingers still teasing her now hard nipple. She grins at him before glancing over to Kaden.

"Yes indeed... My lovely wife is right, she just loves vanilla ice cream... Letting it melt and run over her tongue.. Do you think you could get her some... There's a good lad..." The poor boy nods quickly and runs off again, a menu covering his crotch.

Kaden chuckles and looks at her "If that's what my love wants to do... But will it be before, or after e watches us together..." He smirks at her.

"After of course. That way I can taste his cum. I'm certain he'll blow his load watching us," she grins.

He laughs slightly and smirks at her "Ah... Then I guess we won't order dessert then... You'll have yours later..."

"Don't be cruel M'Lord. Don't deny me my ice cream. I've been a very good girl. Haven't I? What more could I possibly do to earn a sweet reward?"

"You'll be getting a few rewards tonight... But if you insist M'Lady..." He smiles "I won't have him return it... But, we'll be leaving once you're done... He'll get a nice note with his tip... Sound fair..."

"Thank you M'Lord," she smiles glad to be able to have her sweet ice cream. "As for the note," she raises her eyebrows and leaned closer towards him. "I dare you. I dare you to leave it for him. I dare you to tell him he'll be getting a nice tip he won't ever forget, and I dare you to do anything to try and arouse me more than I already am."

"If you insist..." He looks up as the young man returns, setting her dessert down before almost running back to the kitchen "Wait lad... We need our bill... And a piece of paper if you don't mind..." He nods and runs off, returning shortly with them before running again. "He's a sweet boy... Getting so worked up over my pretty wife... Enjoying your pre dessert my love..." He sets the money out and starts to write the note to their waiter. -Thank you for your service tonight, my wife quite enjoyed your company... We would like to offer you another tip, one you won't be forgetting... Meet us out back by the small parkette... Don't keep my lady waiting too long...- he folds the note up and places it with the money and smiles. "Are you ready my love..."

Melanie grins at him. She glances up as the waiter in there and gone in flash both times. Her ice cream is sweet, but her mind is on the parking lot and what awaits. “I am more than ready,” she tells him wiping her mouth. “So M’Lord. Are you ready? It is you who will be making love to me in front of this boy. Are you sure you can do that? Are you sure you can fuck me until I cum and scream in front of him?”

Kaden smirks at her and stands, moving to help her stand "Oh I can't wait baby girl... To feel you ripple and squeeze around me as that boy watches you... Then watching you as you suck him off..." He whispered into her ear as they get ready and headed out.

Melanie smiles at him. On their way to the door, she looked over her shoulder to see the boy picking up the note and reading it. His face flushed as he looked towards the door at them. “Look M’Lord. He’s looking at us.” She turns to fully face him, away from Kaden. “Come,” she mouths to him. “Follow us. Don't be shy.”

Kaden chuckles and genty pulls her out the door, "We best be where we told him... Looks like he's goig to faint..." He turns to her and kisses her softly, then heads to the car and gets in, once both in he starts it up and heads to the small park behind the restaurant and parks in the shadows. "Alright my love..." He leans over and kisses her softly, reaching between her thights to remove the toy, turning it off "Let's go..." They exit the car and move to a bench behind the car, also in shadows and wait, her on his lap facing the car an his fingers teasing her slowly under her dress, keeping her in edge.

Back
Top Bottom