Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Kaden was sleeping in the car, but as he felt eyes on him, he started to stir, soon sitting up. "Nnn..." He looks up, "Mel..." He opens the door and gets out "Hey... Are you ok now... I'm so sorry about before..."

"It's okay M'Lord. I just needed some time, some air. I'm fine now. I promise," she grins. "Please. Let's go home. It's been a long day, and I think we'll both feel better when we're in our own home. No funny business on the way home. I promise," she winks at him. 'Play it cool. You can look into this more later, when the time is right.'

He smiles and pulls her close "Whatever you want my love..." He hugs her and kisses her cheek "I love you... Let's go home..." He helps her into the car and gets in, putting his seat up. "There's some pizza if you're hungry..." He smiles at her "Might be some pop left too... I know it's not the dinner we planed on..." He smiles sadly at her.

"Well," she says looking over at him. "Why don't we still do it? We can go home, change, and still go out. Have our romantic dinner, a drink, a dance, and maybe a little something more. What do you say Kaden?" She grabs the pizza and tosses it out the window. "Oops. I lost it. Sorry," she shrugs grinning.

Kaden laughs as she tossed the food out the window "Alright... It's what M'Lady wants..." He starts up te car "So... Will you still be wearing that something extra under your clothes..." He smirks and starts out if the parking garage.

"But of course," she replies. "It's what M'Lord wants, and it's what I what I want. I want to please you Kaden." As he starts up the car, she thinks back to the folded up paper in her purse. 'Maybe....this isn't so bad. He can't be all bad. There's no way. Look at how caring he is with me. If I forgot my husband, maybe I wanted to. I don't know, and tonight I'm not going to try and figure it out. Tonight I'm just going to relax and actually pay attention to this man beside me. If I don't know him, then I'm going to get to know him.' She smiled widely looking at him.

"Then home it is... We'll change and head to a restaurant..." He reaches over and takes her hand a moment. "I love you melanie... M'Lady... My love..." He smiles and makes his way to the highway again.

Just as promises, she behaved in the car the whole way home. Her mind was busy thinking about the two men in her life. One had lied to her. One was searching for her. One could not be all bad. He was proving that. One would never be able to forgive her for even considering being happy with another man. They got home, showered, and changed. As he stepped from the bedroom, dressed in his new suit, she was breathless. "You look absolutely handsome M'Lord. It will be my honor to be on your arm tonight."

He smiles and looks her over "You are stunning my love... I believe the honor will be all mine..." He smiles and steps closer. "One more thing M'Lady..." He holds up the small bag from the toy store. "I'm sure you'll love it..." Inside was the panties with the Gspot dildo with a vibrating tip and a clit tickler.

She hands him the bag back shaking her head with a sly grin. "You take whatever is in this bag out and apply it, put it on me, whatever it is designed for. I am yours tonight. Don't you think this will make it more....erotic M'Lord?"

He smirks "Well then... If you insist M'lady..." He takes the bag and her hand, leading her back into the bedroom, he slowly pulls her dress up and had her lay on the bed, he slowly slips her panties off. "Relax my sweet..." He removes the panties from the bag, then starts to slip them on her, he then starts to work the toy into her, careful not to stimulate her too much.

The entire process was sensual and erotic to her. She felt the warmth coming from this man. Though she now felt she didn't really know him, it didn't matter. 'He doesn't even know I'm getting to know him all over again.' She felt every touch as if it was the first time. With her new perspective, in some ways, it was. She groaned as he pushed the toy inside her. "I have to....have this inside me....the whole time?"

He smirks at her, then helps her stand and fixes her dress "That's the idea my love..." He tips her chin up "Would you like me to turn it on... Test the strengths... See what's too much..." He kisses her softly and gently takes a step back, he holds out the remote "Ok.. Low setting first..." He presses the low button and watches her, the vibrator starts a soft vibration against her Gspot and the tickler buzzes lightly against her clit.

She's already aroused, and there was never any thought of trying to stop him as he kissed her. She nods as he holds out the remote. Pressing the button, the toy comes to life. A slow, low buzz. She sighs, slowly closing her eyes, and leaning her head back. "That feels good M'Lord."

He turns it off and lets her relax a moment, smiling at her "I'm glad you like it... Now for medium... Here..." He presses the medium button, the vibrations are twice as strong and the dildo wiggles for a few moments now and then.

She takes her few moments of rest to regain her composure and prepare for the next setting. When he presses the button, the toy begins anew. She moans, and Melanie begins to move her hips. "My love," she gasps. "That is even better. I would certainly cum from this." A long, drawn out moan, and she tells him, "It might take a while, but I could most definitely cum from this."

He smiles at her and again turns it off "Alright my love... Highest setting... Relax..." He gives her a few more minutes then last time, then pushed the max button. It was twice again as strong as medium and the tickler was buzzing rapidly against her clit, the dildo was also wiggling constantly now. "How's that one baby girl..." He steps back so she can't grab him, she needed to be able to stand.

She groaned out loudly as the toy was more intense than before. “M’Lord! That is….amazing! Don’t turn it off! I’m gonna cum! Oh yes! I’m gonna cum from this!” Melanie’s body was constantly moving about, thrashing she was trying to regain control. “It’s so strong! I wanna….yes….yes….don’t turn it off! Oh please don’t turn it off!”

He watches her "Lift your dress... We don't want it wet yet..." He grins at her "Think you can stay standing my love... Or is it too much..." He chuckles slightly, knowing she liked a challenge. "Stay standing and I'll tease you with that settif a few times at the restaurant... With everyone 'watching' you..."

"No," she tells him. "I won't lift my dress. I won't cum yet. I can," she takes one step, her legs shaky. "Alright. You can only use this setting when I'm not walking. I can't....." She stands upright as she tries to control her breathing "They'll be looking at me while this to is treating me this way? Would that please you to know I'm so close to cumming like this, unable to stop it?" Her face showing her concentration, her strain to not cum, as she spoke to him standing there.

He smirks and looks at her, stepping closer again "Are you so sure I can't make you cum before we leave my love..." He takes her hands and gently pulls, forcing her to walk to the bedroom door, watching her the whole time. "I want your first orgasm with that to be totally mine..." He starts to lead her from their room.

Her legs are shaky as she breathes deeply. "I'm sure you could make me cum, M'Lord, but....I....I....." She makes him stop at the door to the bedroom. "Kaden....I can't....go any further." Her face glistens with sweat. "I wanna cum so badly. I wanna fucking cum."

He stops and steps before her, he smiles and reaches for her dress "Then do so my lovely... Let me watch you fall off the edge for me..." He lifts her dress and holds it above her waist "That's it baby girl... Just let it go..." He touched her as little as possible, wanting to make her stand as long as she could on her own.

She pants as she looks into his eyes. He grabs her dress, pulling it up. ‘He knows how hard I’m gonna cum.’ Her hands shake as she takes a deep breath feeling the first surges of her orgasm. “I’m….cumming,” she groans as she feels her legs begin to buckle, but she doesn’t fall. “I….can’t…..” She can feel her pussy wet, soaking as she can’t stop, or even begin to contain, her climax. “It just..keeps..coming!”

He tips her chin up and smiles at her, watching her "It's ok... Just let it happen..." He cups her cheek and smiles "You've never had one this strong baby girl..." As her kneels buckle, he holds her up by her waist "Just say when to stop my love..." So, this was her reactions to a Gspot orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom