Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Kaden starts to relax in his hold, then stiffens slightly as he makes his suggestion, he pulls back to look at him. "You want me to leave... After this... And Nich still sick..." He looks down at them, then back to his face "Tell me that's not what this was about... Please tell me you didn't say and do all this just to get me to leave..." Everything was going perfectly, he thought they were getting closer, now he's telling him to leave, he didn't understand. He closed his eyes and balled up his hand, he was starting to stress again.

"No," he quickly told him. "That's not what this was about. This was about how I feel about you, how you make me feel, and wanting you to feel something good. Kaden, I love you. I don't want to hurt you. I want you to feel good, to be happy, and I thought doing this might make you feel both. If it won't, then forget I mentioned it. I would never want to hurt you." Mason kisses his head, regretting that he said this to him.

Kaden calms down and looks at him again, he shifts slightly "Then why mention it... There... There has to be a reason... If it wasn't to get rid of me..." He reaches to cup his cheek "Then what was it... Give me a reason..." He smiles softly and looks at him, he just wanted to understand.

"It was because I live you. I wanted to give you something Kaden. You deserve to be happy. This....is something you enjoy doing, and you're good at it. I want you to take this woman and break her down before you build her up to be everything we need. Imagine doing that. I thought it would.make you happy," he whispers to him as his lips brush his head. "I love you Kaden. I don't want to hurt you. Ever."

He holds him and listens, smiling softly "And you don't think I'm happy here... And it's not just that I enjoyed it... It... It was all I knew... What I grew up with..." He sighs and pulls back to look at him "I'll think about it... It depends on Nich too... If he'll be ok with me gone..." He kisses him softly and lays back agains the chair again, watching him, he rubs at his stomach and smirks. "I'll need a bath before I go see him..." He looks at him "I'll leave the pills with you... For Mel... Becasue she needs to sleep... She only has a few weeks left... And with triplets, she may go early..."

Mason was glad Kaden relaxed and understood why he mentioned this to him. "Of course you'll need a bath, or a shower at least. Would you like some help? I'd be happy to wash your back. We can get that finished before Kevin brings Karen back. I hope he hasn't spoiled her too much." Mason felt so warm next to Kaden. Of course the thought that this was the man who took his wife never left his mind. As much as Mason wished it would, it never did. It wasn't something he wanted Jareth to get rid of for him either. He feared that might somehow take away from what he felt for Kaden. "I'll take care of Nicholas for you if you do go. You have my word on that, and if Melanie does go into labor early, I'll send Jareth to bring you back. You won't miss anything. I promise."

Kaden smiles at him and leans up, kissing him again "Think you can behave in the bathtub..." He cups his cheek "I know Nich will be safe with you..." He looks down slightly but keeps smiling "I know now that you're a good man..." He relaxes back again "Shall we go bathe then?"

Jareth was sitting and talking to Nich, then smiles "Well then... It seems they made up..." He blushed slightly and looks to Nicholas, he smiles "And it seems Mason has somewhat convinced Kaden to go.... On the condition you'll be ok with it..." He holds up his hand to quiet him "I'm not forcing this... And neither is Mason... You can say no... I know what it's like to be away from the one you love more then anyone..."

“Yeah,” Mason grinned. “I’ll force myself to behave in the bath. You want to go see your husband, and I don’t want to keep you from him. So I’ll be good and just make sure every inch of your body is clean and dry so that you can dress and go see him.” He shifts from the chair slowly, not wanting to disturb Kaden too much. “I’ll go ahead and start the water, and then I’ll come back for you. For now, you just…..” Looking down at him , he smiled. “Nevermind. Come with me,” he asked extending his hand. “I want you with me as much as I can have you tonight. Let’s go take a hot bath or shower, your choice.”

Nicholas nods. “Thank you for not forcing this, but Kaden….deserves this. He needs this. I love my husband, and I know he loves me. That’s why he’s been so worried, so stressed, and I would much rather him be happy. Besides, I’m going to want someone to care for both of us while we’re snuggling in bed. When he brings her back, I’ll be home, and we are both going to spend days in bed enjoying each other and making up for lost time. She can take care of us.” Nicholas has a devious smile on his face. “I can’t think about that right now. As much as I would love to feel my husband’s touch right now, I don’t think they would appreciate that right now.”

Kaden watches him, then laughs softly as he's helped up "Mmm... Aren't we being selfish..." He smiles and stands, pulling him close for a quick kiss, cupping his cheek softly. "Mmm... And thank you..." He follows him inside, quickly checking on Mel before heading into the bathroom.

Jareth smiles "I'm sure he would want you just as much my friend... But you're right that we'll need someone... Especially when those pups are born... We'll all have our hands full with them..." He looks him over "So... Are you doing well? Behaving?"

Mason watches Kaden open the door to check on Mel. He takes the chance to move into the bathroom ahead of Kaden. Making sure there was proper lighting and the water was just the right temperature, he stepped under the rushing water. "Oh this feels good. I needed this too."

"Me? Behaving? What choice do I have," he laughs. "My husband isn't here. I can't get into any trouble at all then. How have you been Jareth?"

Kaden soon joins Mason in the shower and runs his hands over his back before hugging him from behind gently. "Mmm... This is nice..." He steps back after a bit and picks up the wash cloth and starts to soap it up, then rubs it over his back. He washes him slowly "Do... You think I'll be a good father..."

Jareth chuckles and looks at him "Don't go blaming Kaden... You can get in trouble all on your own..." He smiles, then sighs "I'm doing ok... Mason had an attack at Atoshi's... I had to bring him back from it..." He shakes his head "I have an idea on how to remove the darkness... But I don't want to test it on him... It's not as heavily ingrained in him yet..."

"Are you kidding me," he asks, turning around to face him. The water was warm hitting his back. Mason lifted his hand to Kaden's cheek and slowly caressed him. "Kaden you will be a wonderful father. You will love and protect your children. You will be there for them when they need you and even when they don't think they need you. I have no doubt you will make an excellent father. None whatsoever." He took the cloth from him and turned Kaden around so he could wash his back. What he didn't tell him was that he feared he wouldn't make a good father.

Nicholas blushed. He knew Jareth was right. He could get into trouble all on his own. "What's your idea? I'd love to hear it You can talk to me about this," he said his hand coming to rest on Jareth's thigh.

Kaden smiles at him, then turns as asked, resting against the wall lightly "Thank you... It's just... I watch you with Karen and see how you are with her... I worry you'll outshine me with the babies... And you'll only have one... I'll have to help with two... Two small and fragile little humans..." He glances back at him "You're already such a good father..."

Jareth smiles slightly and looks at him "Well... I'd have to go in and lock it away... But that may remove any memories that the darkness tainted... I don't want him forgetting me..." He looks down or the progress he's made with everyone..."

"Me? A good father," he asks stepingaside so the water can wash away the soap. "I don't think so. If I was such a good father I would have been able to see seething was wrong with Karen. The main thing is is that you love those babies. You won't be alone in caring for them. I promise." He leaned down and gently kissed his shoulder.

"Understood. That is risky, but Jareth there is no way he could ever forget you."

Kaden turns to looks at him "You are a good father... You were on her side all the time... You didn't see it because she didn't want you to... And you were there for her even after learning the truth..." He cups his cheek and smiles again "I guess we both had our doubts... If you have faith in me... I have just as much in you... Thank you..." He kisses his cheek, then starts washing again "I'm sure our family will be behind us as well..."

Jareth glances at him and smiles "I wish that was true doc... But the mind is a tricky thing... Even for me..." He looks down "I was thinking of trying it... On Mari..." He looks at him.

Kaden was saying such sweet things. Mason smiles at him. "You know we are all going to be alright. We support each other and believe in each other. Not to mention Melanie." His smile widens. "Do you honestly think for one second she would let either of us be bad fathers," he laughs.

"Mari? Oh. Wow." Nicholas pats Jareth's thigh. "I know you will do what is right, and I also know for a fact you would not hurt Mari on purpose. Jareth you have to trust yourself as much as everyone else does. Believe in yourself. You can do this."

Kaden smiles and nods, chuckling slightly "Yeah... She's gonna be one mother hen..." He kisses him softly and finishes washing up.

Jareth smiles at him "I see why you're so good for Kaden..." He nods "You're right... I just have to trust myself... And that little girl deserves her mother back..." He takes a deep breath and leans back, relaxing.

"Yeah," Mason laughs. He watched Kaden leave the shower. He can't take his eyes off his body. "I should hate you," he tells him softly as he drying off. "But I can't, and I won't. There's something about you that I want. I understand you, why you did what you did. Melanie is..impossible to resist." He wraps the towel around his waist and starts to leave the room. Stopping at the door, he looks back at Kaden. "But so are you."

"Thanks," he tells him, smiling. "I am good for Kaden, and you need to trust yourself. Karen's mom wasn't always all bad. Mason loved her enough to have sex with her and make Karen. She just needs to find that person. I'm sure she's still there, locked away inside her mind. You just have to open the door Jareth. Sometimes that's all it takes. Opening a door." He pats his leg, still smiling.

Kaden was about to brush his teeth when Mason starts talking, he turns to look at him for a moment and smiles softly. "I'm glad we are working things out..." He turns back to start his teeth when Mason says that as he walks out, he blushes and looks to the door.

Jareth smiles at him and moves his hand to hold his back gently "Thank you Nich... It means a lot to know you all have such faith in me..." He watches him and relaxes, he wondered how they would be once he was back home, he had a feeling that the good doctor still had a thing for him.

Mason wanted to go back into the bedroom, to hold Kaden, kiss him, and lay him down on the bed. Even if all they did was cuddle, he wanted to feel him, but he knew Kaden wanted to go see his husband. He couldn't blame him for that. If it were Melanie there, he would be the same way. He made his way into the kitchen and opened the fridge. As he glanced over the items within, he stopped as he found Nicholas' supply of beer.

Nicholas can feel his cheeks blushing as Jareth squeezes his hand. Though he loves Kaden with all his heart, he can't help but be aware of the slight stirring he feels. His lips move as he wants to say something, but he can't find any words to speak.

Kaden tried to calm down by getting ready, brushing his teeth and hair, then getting dressed, he smiles at himself in the mirror. "I hope Nich will be ok with me going... I want this done so I can come back home..." He moves to Mel's room and softly kisses her, running his fingers through her hair, the meds keeping her soundly sleeping. "I love you... And I'll speak with you before I leave... I promise..." He then heads into the kitchen, where he finds Mason holding a beer, he walks closer and hugs him from behind. "Hey... How about you leave that until Jareth gets back..." He gently takes the beer and sets it down, then turns him around. "You don't have the best track record with it alone... And I don't want you forgetting what we've done..." He smiles and rubs his cheek, then kisses him softly, licking his lip, he wanted one more kiss good bye to their alone time.

Jareth smiles at him and shakes his head slightly "You don't have to say anything Doc... Just know that nothing will happen that you don't want..." He taps his nose, then his head with a smirk "It's not like your man hasn't had his fair share of mine..." He knew what had happened at home, but he had stayed out of it, letting the two of them heal a little more, even blocking it from Kevin so he'd be alright with Karen. "I know you love him... But I also know you look..." He smirks "And I also know Kaden won't mind... So you just let me know..."

"Yeah," Mason whispers to him after the kiss. "Maybe..that would be..a good idea. Waiting until..Jareth is..here. I would never forget our time..Kaden. Never." It was the truth, and as much as he wanted Kaden to stay, he knew Nicholas would want his husband back. Then again....

'Baby, I know you're with Nicholas right now. Can you stay with him a bit longer? I'm..enjoying..being with Kaden..and I'm not quite ready..to have him leave yet. If Nicholas really wants him there, then I'll let him go. I just..needed to know if it's okay..if he stays here with me..a bit longer.'

"Let you..know," he asked, his voice rising a bit. Nicholas cleared his throat. Letting someone know he was interested was difficult around every other person he had ever met except Kaden. It had been so easy to tell him he wanted him and that he loved him. Now with Jareth so close, he knew the feeling that were gripping his thighs, threatening to have him hard, but he was nervous. "O-Oh. Alright then. I'll..let..you know."

Kaden pulls back and smiles at him again "Where were you just now..." He tries to step back, and smirks when he can't, moving to hold his hands. "Speaking of where people are... Where DID Jareth go..." He moves away again, this time taking him with him "Maybe I can stay until he gets back... Now that all the fun is over... I think I should take another..." He was interrupted by a large yawn, he blushes and covers his mouth, he chuckles a bit and smiles. "I guess I'm a bit tired..."

Jareth closes his eyes a moment, listening to Mason, he smiles, then looks to Nich again, he smirks "It seems that Mason is getting much closer to your husband... Mason even admitted that he loves him... There will always be that bit of hate between them... And Kaden knows that... But for Mason to finally admit it..." He smiles "And I'm going to attribute Kaden's understanding... To you..." He squeezes his hand again softly "Thank you... And I meant it... Just let me know..."

Mason didn’t want to tell him where Jareth went. If he could, he wanted to keep that a secret from him. As for his question about where he was just then, Mason only grinned and blushed as he shook his head. “I can see that,” he laughed after Kaden yawned. “Maybe you need to take a nap and get some rest. I could..join you..if you..want..me to.”

Nicholas smiled as Jareth told him what was going on with his husband and Mason. “His understanding to me? No. Kaden is a good man. He just needed someone to love him for all the right reasons. I give him that, as for the other,” he began, squeezing Jareth’s hand. “I wouldn’t know where to begin. I know my husband would understand. It’s not that. I mean look at the family we have,” he grins. “It’s just that I literally..don’t know..where to begin.” Nicholas was still so naïve when it came to being with someone. It was clear by the expression on his face and how nervous he was that he wanted something from Jareth, but he was still shy.

Kaden looks at him and leans closer, kissing him softly "Mmm... Can you promise just sleep... If you can... Then I'd love for you to join me... It's no fun sleeping alone..." He starts to slowly lead them to his room.

Jareth watches him and smiles again, the man was nervous, he got that, Kaden is the only person he's ever let get close. "Relax Doc... I understand... I can take the lead..." He moves to lean over him slightly, getting close to his face slowly, he cups his cheek softly. "All you have to say... Is stop... Even think it..." He stares at him a moment before closing the gap and kissing him gently, licking at his lips softly.

Back
Top Bottom