Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"Promise you..just sleep," Mason mumbles, sounding as if he's asking more than repeating. "I can..try." He wanted to let Kaden sleep. Much like Melanie, Kaden needed his sleep too. He followed him, softly gripping his hands. "You just have to be..not so..irrisistable..to me. Think you can..do that?"

Nicholas gasps softly, barely making a sound, as Jareth moves over him. His eyes meet his as he speaks. ‘Don’t stop,’ was the only thought he had before Jareth’s lips found his. There was only a slight moment of hesitation as Nicholas thought of Kaden before he returned the kiss. Jareth was right. Kaden would understand. He gave in, his lips pressing against Jareth’s. His tongue licking at his lips, drawing another gasp from him. “Don’t stop,” he whispered to him. He knew Jareth had heard the thought, but he wanted to voice his desires. To him, it meant more if it was spoken. “Please. Don’t stop. I’ve wanted this..for a while, but I wanted..I want Kaden more. He will..understand. If there is any chance this would hurt him..then please..stop..but if you’re sure he will understand..don’t stop. Don’t you dare stop.”

Kaden smiles back at him "I can try..." He pulls him into his room and moves to the bed, he pushes off his pants and pulls off his shirt, leaving him in his boxers. He yawns again and crawls under the covers, he lays on Nich's side.

Jareth smiles "You just promise to tell me if it hurts... Remember I can smell a lie..." He looks at him a moment, then starts to kiss him again, then slowly kisses to his neck, even licking lightly. "Tell me you wanna cum..." His hand moving under the covers, he looks him in the eye, then smirks "Mouth... Or hand... Doc..."

Mason smiled, knowing there was no way Kaden could not be irresistible. Even as he pulled his clothing from his body, Mason felt the stirring once more. He refused to act on his urges though. Kaden needed sleep. Waiting until Kaden was lying down, he then climbed on the bed with him. With a soft touch, his finger traced the line down his jaw. “You’re so….handsome. You look even more tempting when you’re sleeping though.” Leaning forward, he planted a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose. “Get some sleep. I’ll be here when you wake up. I think I could use some sleep too.”

Nicholas grinned as he told him he could smell a lie. It wasn’t a lie he wanted him to smell. It was the scent of sex in the air Nicholas wanted to give Jareth, and as he moved, kissing him, Nicholas knew he would give him that soon enough. Jareth’s lips felt incredible. He lifted his hands, resting them on his shoulders, gripping him as he panted. Swallowing he knew Jareth could feel the action as he licked his neck. “I want..to..to cum..Jareth.” His eyes widen as he feels Jareth moving under the covers. “Hand,” he blurts out, his voice louder than he intended. “I want..to look..into..your eyes..as I cum..for you. Please.”

Kaden smiles softly and relaxes in his spot, he watches him get ready and climb into bed as well, he chuckles softly at his comment. "Mmm... Such a romantic..." He pulls the covers up and leans closer, kissing his cheek gently "You need sleep too... Don't just lay there watching me the whole time..." He lays back and closes his eyes, staying on his side to face Mason, he was soon asleep, their activities and everything catching up with him.

Jareth smirks and looks at him "So vocal... I like it..." His hand snakes under his gown and slowly runs his claws over him, then grips him lightly. "Already this excited Doc... Naughty boy..." He starts by circling his head with his thumb, his claw gently pressing against his tip, just enough to tease. "Shall it be quick... Or slow..." He starts to stroke him quite slowly, rubbing his head again only when he reaches the top again.

Mason knew he was right, but he couldn’t fall asleep as fast as Kaden did. He had to look at him. Every time he would close his eyes, his need to see him one more time got the best of him and he would open his eyes once more. He finally smiled, knowing that when his closed this time, he would not be opening them again until he was well rested. He cupped Kaden’s cheek softly, not wanting to disturb. “How can I hate you so much and still want you so badly?”

“Slowly,” Nicholas shudders. His face is flushed as he looks into Jareth’s eyes. He brings his shaky hands up to his face and traces along his skin with his fingertips. Parting his lips, he gasps as he feels him touch the tip of his shaft. With trembling lips he whispers, “Does Mason….get this….from you….all the….time? Lucky man….if he does.” Suddenly he moves one hand, gripping Jareth’s arm. “Don’t….stop. Please. Whatever….you do. Don’t….stop.” His body tenses. He knows he’s close, but he doesn’t want to release. Not yet.

Kaden slept soundly, sighing softly as Mason touches him.

Jareth smirks and pulls his hand back, touching him with only the tips of his claws, he could feel how close he was already. "I don't plan on it Doc... Now just look at me... And relax... Deep breaths Doc..." He'd keep him close, but help him relax enough to draw it out. "That's it... Such a good boy..." He leans closer and kisses him softly, still keeping his touch slow and light.

Mason slipped off to slip with thoughts of Kaden on his mind.

Nicholas could feel his heart pounding. Jareth was giving him exactly what he wanted, what he had fantasized about since he met Jareth. Slowly thoughts of Mason began to fade. Thoughts of Kaden began to fade. His love for him remained strong, but at that time, it was only him and Jareth in the room. His touch grew more intense, and Nicholas returned his kiss. He focused on his breathing. In….and out. Slowly. He pulled away from the kiss, panting. “Thank you,” he told him softly. “Thank you….for doing this. I..I..have wanted..this..for a long..time.”

Jareth grins at him and starts to stroke him slowly again, squeezing his head each time he reaches it, he watches him. "Oh I'm aware Doc... Then you became distracted by your love for Kaden..." He could see and feel him getting real close, but he wasn't letting him go just yet, he'd still his hand for a few moments to let him relax again. "But I'm more then happy to do this... With all the help you've given us... Now..." He smiles at him "You don't have to... But as I finally allow you to cum... Doc... I wanna hear my name on your lips..." His thumb was now slowly circling his head, Nich almost looked high with how close he was. He kept it up, knowing the final slow build to his climax would be the sweetest.

Kaden. He had to mention Kaden. That only made his arousal grow stronger. He started thinking of the two of them together there with him. His face was flushed, a thin layer of sweat covered his skin. Nicholas' body fell into the steady rhythm Jareth was building. Closer and closer he came, his body tensing, only to relax. It was sweet torture. His voice groaned, breaking into a soft squeak as Jareth would bring him to the edge and let him glide back down. "Yes," he whispered to him. "Your name....will be on my lips....filling this room. I promise." Again his body tensed as he now gripped the sheets and moved his hips slightly. His heart pounded, and Nicholas felt so alive. All the fears of his health had melted. His stress was gone, and in it's place was this erotic bliss that Jareth was showering him with. "Thank you," he whispered once more. There was no pain. Only pleasure ran through his veins and body bringing him closer and closer once more.

Jareth smiles at him and keeps it up, watching him relax the closer he got, his other hand moves to cup his cheek. "That's it Doc... No more teasing... Just let it happen..." He rubbed his cheek, watching him closely, checking his scent often for signs of distress, not wanting him to over do it. He smirk though, when a stray thought comes to his mind, Nicholas was thinking of him and Kaden 'attacking' him together. He keeps his movements slow, helping him build up once again, this time he wasn't going to stop.

It was there. Jareth was repeating his actions, keeping with the same steady rhythm he had been building with so far, but then Nicholas noticed it. His body was tensing. The moment was growing closer, stronger, but Jareth wasn’t stopping. Let it happen. Jareth had said those words, and he so desperately wanted to do just that. He leaned into Jareth’s hand, feeling the warmth. His lips parted as he looked into his eyes. “So close,” he told him softly through labored breaths. The all too familiar tingles began to grow, and Nicholas knew that even if Jareth stopped, he wouldn’t be able to hold off. Lifting his head from the pillow closer to Jareth’s face, the tension in his body showing as every muscle clenched tightly he groaned, “So..close..Jareth..I’m…..” His words paused but only for a moment. He exploded in Jareth’s hand. The blood rushed to his face. His skin was painted a bright crimson red as he called out, “Jareth,” just as his seed touched Jareth’s skin. He could feel his member pulsing in his hand. “I’m..cumming..Jareth,” he managed to say, not sure how exactly, but nonetheless glad he did. “Thank..you,” he breathed, exhausted and satisfied

Jareth continues until Nichols is finished, he smiles at him and leans down to kiss him softly, then runs his clean hand through his hair. "You're most welcome my friend... Now relax... I'll get you cleaned up... Don't want your nurse finding that..." He smiles again and stands, pulling his covers back slightly before heading to the bathroom for a warm cloth. He returns and gets him cleaned up, then checks him over to make sure everything was ok. "That was a taste... When you're fully healed... I'll really blow your mind... Perhaps even with Kaden present..." He takes his seat again and watches him "You're tired Doc... And sleep is the best medicine..." He starts to purr softly, just loud enough for him to hear and runs his fingers through his hair again, slowly.

Though the gesture was soft, the touch still caused Nicholas to jolt. His eyes quickly focusing on Jareth. He watched him leave the room and listened to sound of the water running. It was soothing even, though distant. Nicholas smiled knowing Jareth was going to take care of him still. It wasn’t just brining him to orgasm. Jareth was tending to him, cleaning him, making sure he was comfortable. He wasn’t going to leave him there in the state he was in. There was care there. There was….love….there? Nicholas shook his head slightly at the thought. He wasn’t even 00% sure what he felt for Jareth. So there was no telling what, if anything, he felt for him. It wasn’t something he was even willing to guess at.

Jareth returned, and Nicholas continued to watch him silently. His movements were tender as he cleaned him, bringing a smile to his face. “Tired,” he mumbled, the smile on his face growing. “Yeah. I am. It’s the kind of tired I welcome though.” He settled into the bed, and the memory of Jareth’s words played in his mind. ‘Perhaps even Kaden present.’ The thought of doing that again coupled with Kaden being there was already causing a stirring deep within him, but Nicholas knew Jareth was right. He was tired, and it was time to sleep. “Will you sleep,” he asked Jareth. “If you like, I can move over. You can join me.”

Jareth looks at him and smiles "I'm fine... I'm not tired... I'd prefer to watch over you... Make sure you're alright until your husband gets here..." He smirks a bit "Mason got him to lay down and take a nap..." He leans closer and kisses him softly "Mmm... Our little family is growing closer..." He runs his fingers through his hair again and purrs "Relax Doc... Get some sleep..."

Kaden was sleeping soundly, curling up closer to Mason.

“Really,” he asks, his face showing his surprise. “Wow. I’ll have to ask him how he managed to do that? Kaden can be….stubborn, but you already know that.” Nicholas laughed before snuggling further into his bed. “Thank you. Not just for tonight Jareth, but everything. Our family is growing closer. I’m glad you’re part of it.” He stares into his eyes, smiling, as Jareth runs his fingers through his hair. “Your purring is….soothing. Mason must love it. I know I do.” Slowly his eyes close as he speaks, and soon Nicholas is fast asleep.

Mason twitches in his sleep slightly. A dream about his mother is playing in his mind.

Jareth smirks "He's no more stubborn then you are Doc..." Jareth smiles "You're welcome... But it's a group effort... We all have our roles..." He keeps it up "Oh he does... Helps him sleep just as fast..." He softly cups his cheek after her falls asleep and checks him over, smiling as he finds him to be doing very well. He sits back in his chair, ready to relax and watch over the man, when a feeling ripples through his mind. "Mason..." He sighs and closes his eyes, calming himself and slowly following his link back to Mason, checking out his dream from a far at first, not letting himself be known.

Even in dreams, the woman was an abomination. Nothing that vile and evil should have ever been allowed to exist, and yet here she was. His mother stood towering over him, every bit as intimidating as she was in real life. Mason could feel the lump in his throat as he tried to swallow. There were no words, at first. When her lips parted from the cruel smile that painted across her lips, the words that poured from her were like burning acid. “Kaden….is….the better man. You….never….should have been with her. Melanie is a slut! A whore, and my son….deserves better. He should have taken her a long time ago! I wish he had! She will never love you….the way she loves him. You’re a failure Mason, as a husband, and you will be a failure as a father. A failure! Do you hear me?” He began to twitch in his sleep, gripping the covers tightly.

Jareth growls softly, he lifts his hand as he heard her speaking to him, he gently pushed his way into his dream. He slowly steps in between Mason and his mother, he was so scared, he didn't even notice him, he cups his cheeks softly. "Mason... Baby look at me... Look at me..." He rubs his cheek and smiles, totally ignoring the windbag behind him. "She's not there... You're safe..." He rubs his cheek softly "You want to focus on something... Let it be me..." He leans closer and starts to kiss him, and not just a little peck, a deep lingering love filled kiss. He starts to twist their tongues together slowly, then starts to let his hands wander.

‘Let it be me.’ It was when he heard those words that Mason finally looked into Jareth’s eyes. He could only nod to him before he felt his lips on his. The kiss opened the floodgates that filled him with warmth and love. “Look at you! My son, my pathetic loser, kissing another man! You are such a disappointment! You should have never been born! What you are doing is wrong!” Mason heard the words, but they were empty. He was too lost in Jareth. He reached for his face, holding him for a moment before his fingers laced in his hair. The kiss was deep and passionate. ‘Don’t stop,’ he thought. ‘Please. Don’t stop.’

Jareth continues to kiss him, soon pulling him closer, he knew this would affect him in the physical world, but his love needed him. "Mmm... I'll never stop love..." He smiles at him "But you must do something first..." He kisses him once more and runs his fingers through his hair "Confront your Mother... Only you can send her away... You have all the power here..." He moves to kiss and nip along his neck, licking his mark softly, Mason had to face his fears, and Jareth would give him support and all his love to fight. He moves up to lick his ear "Send her away baby... And you can have me..."

“Con….confront her,” he asked. Mason was afraid, and though she was just a figment of his mind, he wasn’t sure if he could do it. She smiled looking at him. “I’m glad Kaden took her. She will never love you like she does him Mason. Ever. The only way you can be a part of their lives is by fucking the man who took your wife! That baby probably isn’t even yours’!” Mason closed his eyes tightly. “You should kill Kaden. Then you can have her again, but you..you pathetic thing..you probably can’t even do that!” He opened his eyes once more to look at Jareth’s face. “I won’t kill him. I promise. Not because I..love..him but because she does. I won’t kill the man she loves. I won’t, but I need help, Jareth, I need more strength.” His eyes flicked past him to his mother once more. “Do it baby. Please. Connect with me again. I need to feel it. Bite me baby. Bite me again. Let me feel your power, your love. Please. I need you.”

Jareth grins against his neck and growls slightly, he nips at his mark softly "I can't give you any more power then you already have..." He growls louder "But you'll always have my strength... Now show her your power... And our strength..." He growls again as he bites into his mark, holding him close, his physical body was responding as well. He did his best to hold the link between them and Kevin closed, but he knew a large jolt had run through already, he slowly pulls away from his neck. "Nnn..." He moans softly and licks the spot, waiting for Mason to make his move.

Mason’s eyes open wide as he feels Jareth’s teeth sink into his flesh. His mother gives him a curious expression. Jareth’s words, his touch, all fuel him. In the bed, his cock stiffens, and he moans. “You’re not..right,” he shouts at his mother. “You are a LIAR, and a monster, and I don’t LOVE YOU! I don’t need you! Go away! I am more of a man than you will EVER know, and it’s because of him!” Mason pulls back from Jareth and stares into his eyes smiling. “I love you. You are my mate, my lover, and I never want to be apart from you.” Pulling him close, he kisses him, letting all his passion flow to him. With an open hand over Jareth's shoulder he focuses all he can to his mother while still embraced in the kiss, causing her to disintegrate into a cloud of smoke.

Jareth growls loudly with his words, lending him more support, a soft growl was let out from his conscious body, only pulling back at Mason's request. "I love you too baby..." He kisses him again as he's pulled close, he could feel when she was gone, only then did he pull away from the second kiss, cupping his cheeks. "See... You did it... I'm so proud of you..." He smiles "Now let me hear you say it... She can never hurt you again..." He runs his one hand through his hair slowly.

Kaden shifts closer at his moan and rests against him lightly, still sleeping.

Jareth’s mouth was warm and inviting. His body relaxed. Mason was still aroused. It was the touch of Jareth’s lips, his hand running through his hair, it was intoxicating. “She..can never..hurt me..again. Ever..baby. I can not imagine..my life without you. I don’t want to.” He rested his head against Jareth’s body. That contact alone comforted him and made him feel loved. “Don’t leave me” he whispered in his dream and as he lay next to Kaden. “I love you.”

Back
Top Bottom