Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Nicholas looks up. “Well hey. You’re not the face I was expecting to see, but I’m happy to see you. Wait,” he says, trying to sit up. “Where’s Kaden? I something wrong? What happened? I’m coming with you,” he tells him starting to throw the covers from his body.

Mason kisses Mel’s forehead and slips from the bed. He had to try and make things right with Kaden. He creeps out of the room and goes in search of him. When he finds him asleep on the balcony, he stands there at the door and sighs. Looking down on him he thinks about he was the man who took her. His mind begins to conjure dreams about what that must have been like. Did Melanie fight? She must have been so scared. ‘How can she forgive you? I want to. Damn it I want to. I….have….feelings for you too. I want to forgive just as she has. How did she do it?’ He decides he doesn’t want to wake him, but he grabs a blanket from inside and leans over him covering him up.

"Woah woah... Settle down Doc... Kaden is just fine... A little restless... But fine... I promise you...
Relax..." He stops him from getting up and fixes his covers "Relax my friend... But I do want to talk to you about him... You'll see how he is once he gets here later, he needs a distraction Nich... We were thinking you could talk to him... Maybe get him to take Callie to the island early..." He smiles "I know he'll protest... You're still hurt and he loves you... He may not want to leave and I understand that... We just ask that you try..."

"Mmm..." Kaden smiles and curls up under the cover, enjoying it's warmth.

Nicholas relaxes back and listens to Jareth. “Alright. If my baby needs a distraction, then I’ll talk to him. I’d rather he be happy than worried and stressed. So of course I’ll talk to him. I’ll tell him I’m going to be getting plenty of rest, and by the time he’s finished with Callie, I’ll be home. Then they can both come back to us. Thank you Jareth for letting me know this. I’ll do everything I can for him. Always.” He breathed a deep sigh of relief.

Mason stares at him. He looks so peaceful. Tracing a finger down his cheek, he smiles. ‘You look so innocent when you’re sleeping. Like there’s no way you could do what you did. Handsome. I can see why she fell for you. Please Kaden, just give me time. I want to forgive you. I want to love you.’ He continues to touch his face. ‘I....do….love you.’ He leans down and softly kisses his lips.

Jareth smiles "Thanks Nich... Mel being taken was a big blow, to him and Mason, he even thought Kaden was taking her from him again... But don't worry... They're gonna work it out..."

Kaden gently moves into the touch and relaxes, then the soft touch of lips touching his woke him slowly, his eyes flutter open. "Mmm..." Only to close again and softly kiss back, his hand snaking up the arm that was touching his face to hold him. He first thought it was Mel and was gonna tell her to go back to bed, but upon seeing Mason, he melted into his kiss. He thought Mason was mad at him, didn't trust him again, this shot that theory down.

Of course it was a hard blow for both of them. They love her, and she’s carrying their children. Mason will come around. Kaden is a good guy,” he blushes. “Mason is a good guy. Things will work out.”

Mason feels Kaden’s hand, and as he kisses him back, he knows he awakened him. So he gives in more, deepening the kiss. He reaches for his face with his other hand, holding him as his tongue tastes Kaden’s lips before searching for, and finding his tongue. Slowly he sinks down closer to him, never breaking the kiss.

Kaden groans softly and twists their tongues together slowly, he then helps him move closer, guiding him to kneel over him, he then slowly pulls from the kiss and cups his cheek. "I'm sorry... She was hurting herself... She needed to sleep... She wouldn't listen..." He mumbles softly, looking away "I broke your trust again... I'm sorry..." He closes his eyes, Mason was the only other one who could get to him like this, when it came to Mel.

Mason moves, kneeling over him. He wasn’t pulled into the kiss. He was drawn into it. Kaden attracted him in a way that was a little scary to him. He couldn’t say no to him. Kaden pulled back and spoke. Mason smiled and made Kaden look at him. Shaking his head he told him, “No. You didn’t. I still trust you. You’re right. She never would have listened to us about sleeping. Melanie is strong willed, stubborn, and likes to make sure everyone else is cared for. We wouldn’t love her as much as we do if she’s wasn’t all those things and more. So I understand. I….over-reacted. I’m sorry.” He leaned his nose against his. His lips were so close to his. “I want to kiss you again. I’m going to. I want to taste your lips again.” Still cupping his face, his thumb traces Kaden’s bottom lip as he speaks. “Say it’s okay. Let me know it alright for me to kiss you Kaden.” There was no M’lord or Sir. This was only Mason and Kaden. Two lovers.

Kaden was caught off guard by his apology and just watches him for a moment, then shivers as his thumb runs his lips. "M-Mason..." His eyes slide closed and he leans into his hand "You... You never have to ask..." He leans up and presses his lips to Mason's, kissing him firmly, one hand sliding up his back to rub it softly.

Kaden’s lips touch his, and Mason closes his eyes. He straightens his back as he feels his hand touching him. One hand slips around to his neck, holding him firmly in the kiss, while the other continues to rest on his face. Mason gives himself to the kiss, his tongue once more finding Kaden’s. This was not what he planned on doing when he came out here, but now that he was this close to Kaden, kissing him, feeling him touch his body, he wasn’t about to stop.

Kaden moans softly and and continues to kiss him, his hand slips to his hip and he pulls him closer "Nnn..." He was clearly excited, he rolls hips up and pulls from the kiss slightly, looking at him with a hunger "Mmm... Please..." He wasn't sure if he wanted him to stop or continue, he wouldn't object either way, he just knew he wanted something.

Mason nodded, his silent response to Kaden. Kissing him once, Mason then pulls free from him. He wanted to kiss him, touch, taste him, feel him inside of him, be inside of him, but in the end, all Mason wanted was to please him and make him feel good. He moved, shifting down until he was between his legs on his knees. His hands worked to free Kaden’s pants open. Mason flashed his eyes up to Kaden. Knowing they had no lube, he began to suckle two of his fingers. When he placed one of them to Kaden’s body, he looked up to him once again. There were no words. Just a warm expression as he began to take him.

Panting, Kaden watches him, then moves as needed to help remove his clothes, he stares at him, then nods slowly. No words were needed, as he starts, Kaden moans softly and rests his head back against the chair, his hands gripping the handles lightly.

Mason loves the sounds Kaden makes. His own cock stiffens, and he closes his eyes slightly. Slowly he works one of his fingers into him, waiting until the time feels right. His other hand moves to stroke his cock slowly. From the base to the tip, he holds him, gliding along his shaft. Once he's sure the time is truly right, he adds a second finger and continues to work him. His fingers begin to separate, opening up, stretching Kaden. Mason watches his face. Leaning down he suckles the tip of his cock, not breaking eye contact.

Kaden moans and whiles softly as Mason works him, gasping slightly as he starts to stroke him, he fought to keep his eyes open. "Nnn... M-Mason... Ah..." He loses his battle and his eyes flutter shut as Mason puts his mouth on him, he moans a bit louder and his back arches ever so slightly. This was new, Mason had never been like this and it felt wonderful, he groans softly as he adds another digit and starts to stretch him. He knew for sure now that Mason intended to take him, and he was getting more excited, he whines again at the slow pace, it was killing him.

Mason curls his fingers, searching for Kaden’s prostate. He wanted to massage him, to bring him added pleasure. He pushed him further down his throat, increasing his pace now. His own desire was growing. He wouldn’t be waiting too much longer before he slid his cock into his new lover. His cock was painfully hard in his own pants. He wanted Kaden to cum first. This was a pleasure he wanted to have, to feel. Kaden deserved that. Mason groaned on his cock as his fingers still continued to work him, stretching him, opening him up, making him ready for him, while massaging his prostate. “Cum for me Kaden,” he whispered as he pulled his mouth from his body. “Cum for me.” Again he took, deeply in one motion, letting Kaden feel his tight throat around him.

Kaden was at a loss for words, literally, he was refused to moans, sighs, grunts and whines, his body was twitching, his head was tossed back and his hands gripped the chair. "Fu.. Nnn.. Ma.. Ahh..." He toes were starting to curl as Mason found his sweet spot, he gasps and starts to buck his hips into his movements. "Ma.. Mas... G-GNnnn!" As Mason takes him deeper into his throat he loses it, he tightens around his fingers and his cock goes stiff as he empties into his mouth. "Mmm..." He whines softly and lays back against the chair again, panting hard to catch his breath, he couldn't even open his eyes yet.

Kaden gave in. His reactions were so sweet, and his body was divine. He tasted better than Mason remembered. Perhaps it was the tenderness of the moment that made everything so perfect. He swallowed every drop. His tongue swirled around his cock, collecting every drop, cleaning him. Mason pulled away, grinning, taking in the sight of Kaden. He was so handsome resting back in the chair. He worked his pants free while his fingers still continued to slowly fill him. When his cock was in other hand, he pulled his fingers from him, and without falling out from rhythm, he slid his cock inside him fully in one motion. Mason groaned at the tightness around his member. “Kaden,” he whispered. “You feel..so..good.” His pace remained the same as he made love to him. He rested his hands on Kaden’s hips, gently but firmly holding him. “That’s it baby. Let me make love to you.”

By the time Mason starts to press into him, Kaden is able to open his eyes slightly and watch him, he shifts his legs as needed and wraps them around him. He moans softly, reaching to hold one of his hands, he smiles st him softly "I'm sorry... I ever hurt you..." He tightens around him slightly, wanting him to enjoy this more so then himself. "But I can't... Regret what I did..." He smiles as a few tears fall "Becasue we wouldn't... Mmm... Have all this... Everyone we love... Together like this..." He sits up as much as he can and cups his cheek rubbing it softly "We wouldn't have each other like this..." He leans closer and kisses him, running his cheeks gently.

Kaden’s body is tight around him, and he tenses, the feeling is indescribable. Mason parts his lips, slowly exhaling, continuing his pace. He loves the feel of Kaden’s hand on his. His words pull at his heart, and he leans into the kiss. Mason doesn’t speed up. There is no urgency, no desire to savagely take him. His free hand moves from his hip and grasps Kaden’s member. With long, slow strokes, he wants to bring him to life again. “I….hate you….for what you did. It hurt..her. It..reminds me..of all my..inadequacies, but I can not..keep hating you. I look at you..I feel you..and I want you. You are..the only person..who has ever..made me feel so..conflicted. I hate you..but I love you.” A smile breaks out across his face. “Did you hear that? I..love you..Kaden.” He rotates his hips into him, speeding up slightly as his hand works him. “I want you..to cum for me again Kaden. I want you..to be exhausted..worn out..when I’m done with you.”

Kaden moans and groans softly, holding him slightly as he speaks "I know you do... On both counts... We have a love and hate relationship... Mmm" he kisses him again and moves his hips as well, he arches his back again "Nnn... Yes..." He was getting there, he always found their slower sessions wore him out more, he would be close to what Mason wanted soon enough. "Mmm... Will you cum with me..." He cups his cheek again "Fill me with your warmth... Please..." He kisses him again.

Mason kissed him, not sure where his mouth ended and Kaden’s began. The kiss was soon enough broken, and Kaden spoke. Mason nodded as his breath hissed through his gritted teeth. He could feel how close Kaden was, and it only served to drive him closer as well. He looked into Kaden’s eyes as his member twitched, releasing his seed within him as Mason drove his cock deep inside Kaden. “Cum with me baby,” he whispered to him. One hand continued to stroke him while the other hand reached for his cheek. “I love you Kaden.”

Kaden could feel it, how close he was, and not just to cumming, they were so close to each other in that moment. Then it happened, Mason came and filled him, he moans loudly and soon follows as told, he could barely keep his eyes open. Then he heard him speak and smiles, "I love you too..." He holds him close and kisses him as their highs slowly fade, Kaden was crying slightly.

Mason is reluctant to pull from Kaden, but seeing him cry, he had to hold him. He embraced him, pulling him close. "Shhhh. It's okay. Why are you crying?" His lips press to Kaden's head as he now rests next to him.

Kaden laughs softly and holds him, shaking his head "I don't know... Just happy I guess... I really thought... I had upset you again... That I'd have to leave..." He wipes at his eyes and smiles softly "I wanted to apologize... This was more then I was expecting..." He kisses him softly and rubs his side slowly, just enjoying the moment "I think Mel will be quite happy about this... Nich and Jareth too..." He kisses him softly once more.

Melanie. Nicholas. Mason pulled him closer, hugging him tight. "Kaden, you have no reason to apologize. You did what you did because you love her and the babies, but there is something you can do. Take Callie to the island. Let me, Kevin, and Jareth take care of Nicholas. Get her where we need her to be and bring her home. Nicholas will be here when you get back." He knew Jareth was trying to talk Nicholas into getting Kaden to do the same thing, but he figured he could use the moment to persuade Kaden.

Back
Top Bottom