Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth held him close and rubs his back, growling softly "Never love... I'll never leave you..." He knew he was aroused but he wanted him to relax and go back to sleep, he needed it. "Even if we are apart in body... I will always be here... You will never be alone again..." He starts to massage his shoulders and growls a bit harder, pulling him closer, wanting to help him relax. "You have me... Kevin... Your daughter... Mel, Kaden... Nicholas... Your baby boy on the way... You'll never be alone again... I promise you..."

Some time would pass before anyone would stir, and the first to rise from slumber was Melanie. She looked about, not sure exactly what time it was. AS she reached for the clock, she gasped at how late it was. Pulling the covers back, she made her way down the hall, looking into the various rooms searching. When she happened upon Mason and Kaden both sleeping on the same bed, she wanted to lash out at them both. Clearly something had been done to her to put her to sleep for so long, an chances are it was Kaden. Struck with a sudden urge, she turned on her heels and made her way into the bathroom. Her stomach was far from settled, and anything she had there quickly made it's way back up.

Nicholas stirred in bed, his head pounding. 'Pain meds..have worn off.' Swallowing he then called out as he pressed the button. "Nurse! Ahhh," he winced. "Bad idea..to yell."

Kaden had been sleeping soundly, something that lately only happened with Nichols around, it was that thought that started him waking up. "Mmm..." He shifts slightly and was about to roll over again when he hear something, he sat up slightly and listened "Shit... Mason... Mason get up..." He shifts to his side to find his slippers "Mason... I hear someone being sick... I think Mel's up..." He stands and moves to follow the sound.

Jareth had left Mason a short while ago to actually let him sleep and to get a little of his own before Nicholas woke up. "Wha..! Oh... Gheez Doc... You just... Just had to ask..." He sits up straight and rubs at his ears, sensitive hearing had its down falls, he gets up as the nurse makes her way inside and to Nich. "How long..." He glances at his watch "Wow... I've been here a while..."

Mason was sleeping soundly, but the mere mention of Melanie being sick and up jolts up awake. He rolls from the bed, nearly falling in the floor, and follows Kaden. “Why didn’t she wake us? Melanie,” he calls out.

She lifts her head and reaches to lock the bathroom door. “Don’t come in here! I’m fine! Just stay out there!”

“Dr. Hayden,” she says inserting the needle into the IV bag. “This will help. How are you feeling?”
“Like someone cut into my head,” he teases. “I’m fine. Could you bring my friend here something to drink. I’m sure he’s thirsty. If he says he’s not, don’t listen to him.” The nurse smiles. “Alright. Can I bring you something as well?”
“Vodka,” he teases. She gives him a look. “Water will be fine. What about you,” he asks Jareth. “Go ahead and tell her. I won’t stop until you have something.”

He looks back as he stumbles, but keeps going, getting to the door just in time to hear it click "Dammit... Mel open up... You're clearly not fine..." He stands by the door and tries the knob again "Baby please... Let us help..."

Jareth watches and smiles at his banter with the nurse, then looks at him once he's told he's also thirsty. He rolls his eyes and sighs, smiling at the young nurse "Since I don't have a say in the matter... OJ will be fine... Pulp free if you have it..." He moves to take his seat again as she nurse heads out, he looks at the good doctor. "How's your head now?... Doc"

“Oh no,” she says before coughing. “You’ve helped enough! Both of you! Go back..to bed! Leave me alone.” She leans her head back, taking deep breaths, as she sits in the floor next to the toilet. She can feel the urge rising in her throat again. It’s only a matter of time.

“Oh it feels fine,” he tells him. “So good I can go home now. Hand me my clothes from the closet. We’ll go home after we have our drink,” he teases.

Kaden stills a moment "What are you talking about... Baby let us in, let us help..." He was hoping she hadn't guessed he had drugged her, but it had been for her own good.

Jareth chuckles and just gives him a look "Don't make me read you... Just give me a 1-5..." He pauses a moment and closes his eyes "Seems the boys are up too... Hmm... So is Mel..." He looks at him "Seems she's locked herself in the bathroom..." He sighs.

“Just go,” she yelled, grabbing a towel to wipe her mouth. “I’m fine. It’s not like I’ve never thrown up before.” She rubs her belly with her other hand. “Thanks you two, I’m throwing up more and more.”

“About a three. Nice round number. Right down the middle.” He smiles as he hears Mel has locked herself in the bathroom. “A pregnant woman. Mel is probably just feeling all her hormones kicking in. If you want to go, I’m fine. I’ll tell the nurse you had to go.”

Kaden looks to Mason then back at the door "What are you talking about... How are we making you sick? Mel... Love open the door... Please.." He looks to Mason again, asking for help.

"Fair enough answer... And I can tell you're not lying..." He smiles and relaxes in his chair again, he glances at him. "Nah... They are fine... And if they needed help, Mason would say so... I think she's just mad..." He sighs slightly, "Mel was running herself ragged and wearing herself down... But refused to sleep more then 30 minutes... Maybe..." He shook his head "Kaden had no choice but to drug her..." He quickly holds his hands up "All natural and baby safe... He made sure... Even asked me..." He sighs again and leans back "She looked like hell and wouldn't listen to them about resting... Kaden really had no choice... And it's eating at him..." He looks to Nicholas "That's how him and Mason... It started as a fight..." He smiles "And Mason helped set him straight, that he really had no choice, it was for her own good..."

Mason shakes his head. “Melanie, if you don’t open this door, I’m going to break it down. Do you hear me?” There was a moment of silence. “Oh that’s just like you men. Always pushing until you get your way. Well fine.” The door unlocked, and Melanie opened it. “There. Are you happy? Are you both happy? You can have the bathroom. I’m going for a walk.” Mason raised his eyebrows. “Really?” She crossed her arms. “Really. What? You gonna stop me? Hmmm? Is one of you going to try and stop me?”

“Yeah,” he laughs. “It sounds like Kaden really didn’t have a choice. It’s tough dealing with stubborn people. They think they know best. They think they can do it all. Kaden is a good man. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. Now I know that has not always been the case, but he’s changed, but you know what Jareth? Even if he hadn’t changed,” he paused a moment. “I would still love him. The thought of him breaking in a house slave for all of us….excites me. Does that make me a bad person?”

Kaden takes a step back as Mason steps up to speak with Mel through the door, he stares as she finally opens the door. "A walk... No... We won't stop you..." He steps closer again "But one of us will be going with you..." He watches her closely, he was pretty sure he knew who she'd pick out of the two of them.

Jareth listens to him and smiles softly, "You can't help who you love..." He looks down a moment "Look at me... I killed my first love... And he still came back to me..." He looks at him again "It doesn't make you a bad person... In the end we are giving that girl a better life... And feeling excited about your loved one doing something they loved to do... Is normal... You're excited about him being happy..."

Melanie snatches the door open, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. “Oh I don’t think so. I’m capable of carrying children for both of you. I think I’m more than capable of carrying myself down the street. I don’t need a babysitter. I AM the babysitter,” she tells them, pushing past both of them. Mason sighs. “She’s in a mood. Probably angry because she actually got some sleep,” he whispers to Kaden. “Baby you needed to sleep. You were so…..”
“Don’t you dare tell me what I needed! Do I look like a child to you,” she yells from down the hall. Mason hangs his head. “No baby. You don’t look like a child. You looked like an exhausted woman carrying children.” She steps out of the room she had disappeared into and hurls her hairbrush at both of them. “Hey,” Mason yells. “Don’t do that! Baby…..” Again she reappears with a book that she lunges at both of them. Mason throws up his hands deflecting the book away. “Melanie, what’s gotten into you? Stop,” he yells as yet another book flies towards them.

“Yes. I am excited about it. I would love….to see him..while he’s doing it. That gleam in his eyes that I’m sure he has. Then to take him and let him ravage me when he needed a break from her and her training.” Nicholas closes his eyes as he smiles. “I’ll bet that’s perfect.”

Kaden glances at Mason as she spoke, then looks back to where Mel went, he wasn't really surprised when she stared throwing things. Then he looked angry, he steps in front of Mason and let's the next object hit, not caring if it hurt, he glares slightly at Mel. "No... You don't look like a child... But you certainly are acting like one!" He faces her fully, "You scared us to death Melanie... You want it straight... You looked like shit... You were running yourself into the ground..." He takes a deep breath "I was told if you didn't get some sleep you would lose the children you carried and possibly yourself in the process... So SORRY, if I wanted to keep you around a little longer... Maybe meet my children..." He ignored and tears he shed "So if it's such a big deal to be taken care of by the people you say you love... Fine... But I won't stay to watch you kill yourself..." He steps out of reach of Mason and walks past Mel, he grabs his bag from his room and walks by her again without a word, he glances at Mason and frowns "I'm sorry..." He looks away and walks out the door, he'd go and sit with Nichols for a while to calm down, not waiting for the elevator, he took the stairs down a few flights.

Jareth smiles and nods "Yes... Watching a loved one do something they enjoy... Is always a treat... Maybe there's a..." He stops a moment and blinks, then sighs "Well... Kaden is on his way here... Least that's where Mason thinks he's going... He had a little blow up on Mel..." He shakes his head "That woman is quite the stubborn one..."

Mason simply watches as Kaden unleashes on Melanie. He was saying the same things he felt. When Kaden tell him, ‘sorry,’ he simply nods to him. The door closes and Melanie looks at Mason. “What? You gonna yell at me too?” He shakes his head. “Nope. I think Kaden said it all.”
“Well excuse me for wanting to take care of everybody. I can’t help but to do it. It feels right, and now I’m being selfish for doing it. You can all go to hell,” she told him storming out, slamming the door as she went.

“Yeah,” Nicholas sighs. “She is, but he loves her. He loves her so much. I’ll try to calm him down when he gets here. I don’t want him going anywhere upset. I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to him. I waited my whole life to find him. I can’t imagine losing him.”

‘Jareth,’ Mason tells him. ‘Don’t tell Kaden, but Melanie left. Said we could all go to hell. I don’t want him worrying about her. I’ll go and keep a tail on her.’

Kaden made it downstairs and walked outside, he paced for a few minutes before hailing a cab "Hospital please..." He held his bag close and stared out the window, not really seeing anything.

Jareth nods to Nicholas "It's because he loves her that he's so upset... I saw some of what he said... He told her she was killing herself and that he wasn't going to be there to watch... He really believes she doesn't care what happened to her... Or the babies... He's hurt Doc... And Mel doesn't seem to understand..." He sighs and sits back, he hear Mason but maid no show of it to Nich 'Alright... But let me know if you need help... Be careful...'

She pushed the door open just in time to see Kaden getting into a cab. “Jerk,” she seethes. “You’re so worried about me, and yet here you are running off to see….him.” Shaking her head, she folds her arms across her chest and starts to walk down the street. There’s no hiding she’s pregnant. Anyone who looks at her can see that. Some people give her smiles while others simply wonder what she’s doing out alone. ‘Did I make a mistake,’ she wonders. ‘Should I have just gone back to Mason and left him? Mason is just as bad as he is. If I had done that, Mason wouldn’t be in love with another man though, but where would I be. I’m just….mad right now. I didn’t make a mistake. I know that. I…..” She stops. The paper is worn and faded, but she can still make it out. It’s her picture with the words MISSING over it. It had been left there all this time. She covers her mouth. ‘He looked for me. Even after knowing what he did, I stayed with Kaden. Mason must hate me. How could I do that? I fell in love with him. That’s how. I fell in love with him, went to him instead of my husband, and then he married someone else.’ She lowered her hand, her eyes glaring. “He married someone else,” she said ripping the paper down and letting it fall to the ground before moving on.

Mason came up behind her, after she moved away, and picked up the paper. “Oh boy.” He watched her walk down the sidewalk. ‘Hey baby. I think she’s mad because Kaden married someone else. I think she’s trying to make sure everyone is taken care of and happy so they don’t leave her….like Kaden did to marry Nicholas, at least that’s how she sees it. I’ll keep you posted. She’s fine by the way, oh and….I love you baby.’

“Yeah. My baby feels everything so deeply. People might not think that about him, but he does. I don’t blame him for feeling the way he does, but with women,” he smiles, “You have to be….delicate, and a pregnant woman you have to be really delicate with. Maybe just saying all those things to her may have been a bit much. Still, it’s out there, and I know Mel is strong. She’s got to be to put up with all of us,” he laughs.

Once at the hospital, Kaden got out and paid the man, then slowly made his way inside, his bag slung over his shoulder. So focused on getting to see Nich, he didn't answer any of the nurses that said Hi or waved, he looked to the ground. He turns at Nich's room and walks in, closing the door before he looked up, putting a smile on "Hey baby... How are yo.... Oh... This is where you went?" He moves over to the bed and sits on the opposite side, he leans down and kisses him softly "Feeling any better?"

Jareth looks up as he comes in and could tell right away, even without already knowing, Kaden was upset, then his fake smile wasn't fooling anyone. He smiles softly anyway "Yeah... Guess the doctor in me wanted to check up on him..." He watches him walk over and sit down, he watched them kiss, he was glad Kaden had found someone who wanted him for him. "I can head out if you'd like to be alone..."

Kaden looks to Jareth and smiles softly, "I don't mind... I was just gonna rest a bit... That ok with you baby?" He shifts to lay next to Nich on the bed.

Nicholas turns his head quickly when the door opens. The smile is instantly on his face. He watches him come over to the bed. The smile was fake, but the kiss wasn’t. He merely listens to the exchange between him and Jareth, but when he starts to climb in bed with him, Nicholas moves over slightly. “Yeah baby. Climb on up here and rest with me. You know I want you close to me anyway.” Turning to face Jareth, he gives him a nod. “Please,” he mouths to him. “I want to be alone with him.”

Mason keeps the paper, folding it up and putting it in his pocket as he keeps a steady pace behind her. When he hails a cab, he freezes. There were no other cabs around. ‘Shit. How am I suppose to follow her?Baby,’ he calls out to Jareth. ‘She’s getting in a cab. I can’t follow her. I don’t know where she’s going.’

“Where to lady,” the driver asks. She gives him the address. He smiles. “Nice neighborhood.”
“Yeah,” she tells him. “I use to live there once upon a time.” The driver starts to drive away, leaving Mason behind.

Kaden nods and relaxes against Nicholas, he closes hie eyes, he had awoken refreshed and happy this morning, now he felt tired and hurt. He waits for a few minutes as Nich talks to Jareth, then Jareth leaves and Kaden turns towards him. He sighs softly "Mason told him... Didn't he... And he told you..." He reaches up and takes his hand gently, lacing their fingers and rubbing his thumb over his ring slowly. "... I did the only thing I could to protect her... The babies... And I'm still wrong..." He stares at their hands "Maybe I should just leave..." His chest hurt at the thought of never seeing his children, but if they'd be safe "Mason's a good man... He'd be a fine father... And he has Jareth and Kevin... What do they need me for..." He squeezes his hand softly "Mel won't want me around anymore anyway..."

Jareth nodded slightly to Nich and left the room with a soft goodbye, he stood outside the door and listened a few minutes. He heard Karen's confession and sighs, then focuses on Mason again 'Sorry love... Kaden got here... Do you have any idea where she'd go... Any place she'd feel safe...' He slowly heads to the exit, he'd be with Mason shortly.

He listens to him, feeling his heart break with every word. It would be so easy to leave with him and start their lives together alone, but that would never work. “You know Betty is a good nurse. She really is. When she started here, nobody paid her much attention. She was just there. Things would get done, and nobody ever paid any attention to how. They only simply paid attention to the fact it was done. Then one day she was sick, and she couldn’t come to work. It was crazy here. Suddenly we saw all the things Betty had been doing, taking on, and helping us with. Sometimes you just don’t notice something, or someone, until they’re not there. All the good things they’ve done are gone, and you’re worse off because of it. Kaden,” he told him, lifting his hand to his lips to kiss. “If you go, so much of you, about you, will be missed, and you will not be hole. It doesn’t matter that Mason is a good guy, or that he has Jareth and Kevin. You are a father. Two of those children are yours’, and they need you. You need them, and if I run away with you, I won’t have all of you, and baby I want all of you. So no, you can’t leave. Not for good at least. I do want you to take Callie and go. She needs to be trained, and as much as I would love to go and watch you work, I can’t. I can’t travel yet, but you, you need to go and do this. So please baby, tell me you will, for your sake.”

‘No. I don’t have a clue where she would go. Kaden can’t know. Please don’t tell him. He’s got enough on his mind.’

The driver kept going, taking her closer and closer. She couldn’t wait to get there. It had been a while. She couldn’t wait to see what being there would make her feel.

Kaden looks at Nicholas as he starts his little story, but soon looks down as he starts to compare them, he closes his eyes to keep the tears back, he squeezes his hand. He takes a few deep breaths after he mentioned him leaving with Callie and finally turns back to him, his eyes a bit damp, but he was smiling softly. "I hate leaving you like this..." He leans closer and kisses him softly, rubbing his cheek, he pulls back "But I know you're right... Me and Mel... We need a break..." He then moves closer and kisses him again, deeper "Mmm... And doing you worry... You'll get to see every minute of it... Cameras are a wonderful thing..." He grins slightly "So when I'm finished... And with you again... We can relive it..." He kisses him again, he was really feeling better, the thought of working with Callie and getting to show it to Nich, he shivers lightly.

It only took a few moments, once he was alone, to transport himself to Mason, he walks up behind him and gently pulls him into a hug so as not to scare him. "Relax love... We'll find her... And Kaden will be fine..." He holds him and purrs softly to help him relax, kissing his neck lightly.

“Trust me,” he tells, his smile growing. “I know how cameras are a good thing. I had to replace my computer chair in my office after watching you and Mel. The love is still there. Right now it’s just not as easy to see or feel. She still loves you. How could she not?” He was sad that he was leaving, but he wanted him happy. Knowing that Kaden was would be his source of happiness. He knew he had to draw from that. “Jareth and Mason will take care of her. You have to believe that. If anything, and I do mean anything, happens, you will be notified. I promise. I’ll make Jareth do it. I’ll pull his hair until he does,” he teases. “Either that or I’ll pull something else of his until he does.” He snuggles closer to him. “I want you to go with Callie, but not..just..yet. Stay with me for a bit longer. Please. I need you Kaden.”

Mason gasps as he feels his arms around him. “Baby,” he cries out. “I’m so scared. What if something happens to her? I can’t face it if something happens to those babies. I won’t be able to tell Kaden either.” He leans into him wanting to cry.

Getting out, she handed the driver the money without looking at him. “Keep the change,” she said as she began to head closer. It was there, right in front of her. This was the house they had lived in. Melanie opened the door, remembering the spare key Kaden kept hidden. She hadn’t been inside this house for a long time, or so it felt like. Memories of being happy here with him, not knowing what he had done came to her. She cooked him pancakes here. Smiling her fingers traced over the stove. She wanted to see their bedroom. She wanted to see the room he kept her in. Swallowing hard, she headed down the hall. An opened door revealed it to her. The room. He had kept in her as he brainwashed her. Melanie stood there, starring into it. Her love for Kaden rose in her. Turning she headed down the hall to the bedroom, and there her memories flooded her more. So many times, so many night spent in here making love. It smelled like him. She headed for the bed, curling up on it, inhaling him in. “Oh Kaden,” she whispered. “I do love you M’Lord. Right now I just….I don’t know.” Melanie grabbed his pillow and snuggled into it.

Kaden looks at him and smiles softly, he cups his cheek and leans closer "I'm not going anywhere yet... Not until I know you're ready for me to go..." He kisses him softly but deeply, soon working his tongue out to play as well, only pulling back when they needed air. "Besides..." He purrs softly in his ear "I'd like to at least please my husband once more before I leave him alone for a while..." He slips his hand under the sheets and slowly starts to stroke him, kissing his neck "Did you and Jareth have any fun love..." His finger brushed over his tip lightly a few times, he kisses him again to help hide his moans.

Jareth pulls Mason closer and purrs softly, rubbing his back "Shhh... Relax love... We'll find her... And the babies will be just fine..." He pulls him back and tips his chin up, he wipes the few tears there and leans closer, "You need to calm down love... Come with me..." He kisses him softly and teleports them to a nearby park, he moves them to sit. "Now... Let's think about this..." He holds him close to his side "She's pregnant... Upset... And most likely scared..." He looks down at him "Now... Since there are two of you she loves... Who was she more mad at... Who walked out first..." 'Kevin... If you go home, only Callie and Mari will be there... Kaden and Mel had a fight... He went to the hospital, and Mel... Sort of left... Me and Mason are looking for her now... How's the kid...' He sent a soft kiss to his cheek.

Nicholas was going to tell him he was ready for him to go. It wasn’t that he wanted him gone. He simply wanted him happy. Kaden kissed him before he could. Nicholas met this kiss with the same passion he felt from Kaden. His lips parted allowing their tongues to meet and dance. He loved the taste of his husband. The way this felt, he could have continued kissing him, but his body needed air. As Kaden spoke, Nicholas grinned, not even sure his body could stand cumming again. He wasn’t even sure his cock could become erect again. As his hand began to stroke him, those concerns were quickly put to bed as his member began to harden. “Yeah. We did have a good time, but nothing compares to you baby.”

Mason tried to calm down. Jareth’s words were soothing, but all he could think about was how he had lost her. He had no idea where she would go. Even when Jareth teleported them, he didn’t flinch as his concerns were on her. “Kaden..walked out..first. She was seething mad with him. He didn’t want her to go. I understood why, but she was so..mad. She wanted to be..independent again. Melanie..is a tough woman. Kaden..broke through barriers of hers’ when he did..what he did. She changed..and it was all for the good. She trusts him more..than she ever trusted me. She felt safer with him..than me. My mother..never helped things. Kaden..made her feel safe.”

‘Okay my love. Karen is fine. She’s sleeping now. I’m taking her home as we speak. I’ll put her to bed and keep an eye on the others. Just be safe.’

Kaden smiles and kisses him again, stroking slowly "I love you... And I'm glad you could have fun with Jareth... Now I know at least someone can help you while I'm away..." He strokes a bit faster, teasing his tip "Promise me love... If you feel the need while I'm away... That you'll go to him..." He smiles at him and shifts to hold his other hand, looking at him "Promise me and mean it..." He stops his hand, waiting for an answer, he wanted to know he'd be cared for.

Jareth listened to him, he could tell by his scent and his rambling over words that he was getting stressed out. He had a pretty good idea where Mel might have gone by now, now to let Mason under control again. He tips his chin up and kisses him roughly, growling softly, he only pulls away when Mason gives in and relaxes against him. He reaches up and rubs his cheek "Better..." He waits for him to look up at him again, he smiles "I think I know where she might have gone... And believe me when I say this..." His tone for serious "Mel loves and trusts you just as much as Kaden... I don't want to hear you comparing each other again... We are all in this together..."

Back
Top Bottom