Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

She walks with him, hand in hand, trying to be happy. Melanie knew her decision was for the best. Still, it did not make it easy. Recalling their conversation as the candy store she asks, "what do you mean not yet? Do you have plans for sharing me M'Lord?" Again the idea sent sparks through her sex. It was a sexy idea to her. The thought of letting another man please her while he watched before he joined in was certainly an erotic one to her.

He smiles and pulls her closer, resting his head on hers lightly "I don't really know... You may warm me up to it..." He smiles "Does my baby wanna be played with by another man... Only to have step in... And give you what you really want..." He softly rubs her palm with his thumb.

She stops him in his tracks and faces him. "Yes. I do. I want another man to have his hands all over my body as you watch, as I look into your eyes. He may make me moan, and he might bring me some pleasure, but I want this other man to gently push me back, or let my head in his lap as you come and take me, slowly, gently, deeply, making me cum so hard, making him jealous that he will never, ever be able to have me, and please me, like you can." Dropping her bag, she leans up to him, kissing him, wrapping her arms around him, and pulling him in tight.

"Mmm..." He holds her tight and returns the kiss "Nnn... What ever you want my love... I'm sure we could find someone..." He suprised her by pulling her up onto his back, giving her a piggy back as they continue on their watc their bags in his hands. He rests his hands just under skirt. Her skirt was hust long enough to hide what he was doing. "Just relax baby... Let them watch with out knowing..." He starts to slowly finger her as they walk, tapping her clit now and then.

Melanie giggled as he hauled her on his back. She felt his fingers teasing her for just a moment as he spoke. His fingers slide inside her with such ease. She was already wet from their conversation just moments ago. Resting her head on his shoulder, taking his fingers, she moans softly. Melanie kisses his ear, nipping it slightly before whispering, "M'Lord. That feels so good. They have no idea. Please don't make me cum. I won't be able to be quiet. I'm sure of it."

He smiles and rubs her clit a bit faster for a moment before returning to his slow teasing. "Soft teasing then M'Lady... Get you ready for your new toys..." He keeps his touch soft as slow "You never answered my sweet... Would you wear something at the restaurant..." He starts to slowly pump two fingers into her.

"Yes," she groans lowering her head to his shoulder once more as his fingers fuck her. She turns her head to the side. Looking at the people who would glance at them, no clue as to what was going on, she was even more aroused. "Make me cum M'Lord. I want to feel it as these people don't know what's going on. I'll be quiet. If I have to bury my face into your shoulder I'll be quiet. I'll wear anything you want into the restaurant. Clothes. Toys. I'll do anything you desire."

He smiles "Alright my love... As you wish..." He again thrusts two fingers into her, a bit faster, his thumb rubbing her clit, he could feel her starting to drip and coat his hand, he grins. "Can you feel their eyes baby... Staring at you..." In truth no one was looking, but he enjoyed feeding her fantasy. "They're watching you... They know, don't they... Know you're going to cum before their eyes..." He could feel her start to flutter. "All their eyes... All on you..." He smiles, their was a small dripped trail behind them, she was so wet.

"Yes....M'Lord. I see....them." Melanie closed her eyes and tightened her legs around him. She held on to his shirt with handfuls of material as she felt her clit ready to explode. "I'm gonna....cum....M'Lord." Melanie buried her face into his shoulder as she groaned, feeling her orgasm take her. It was strong, and it was different from before. Perhaps it was the taboo nature of it all. It lasted longer than any other one she could remember. "I can't....stop cumming M'Lord."

He kept teasing as long as she trembled and sucked his fingers in, "Just relax... Breathe and enjoy it... Let them watch..." She was living her fantasy and it fuelled her orgasm, stretching it out, after several more minutes he slowly removes his fingers, moving his hands to hold her thighs. "Mmm... Is that what you needed my love..." He could feel her grip slipping just slightly.

"Yes M'Lord. That was unlike anything I've ever felt before. I don't know what came over me. I should apologize to you for wanting such a thing. I'm becoming....a whore. A slut. I'm so sorry M'Lord. Can you ever forgive me?
"

He quickly moves them to a nearby bench and sets her down, then their bags and finaly he sits next to her, he pulls her into his lap and smiles at her "You don't have to be ashamed around me my love... Everyone has a kink or few..." He kisses her softly "Besies... I started that... I put you on my back... I touched you... I pushed you, told that story of everyone watching you..." He chuckles "You'll never be a whore or slut to me... You'll just be Melanie... My kinky little wife... And I love her..."

"Everyone has a kink or few? Then what's your kinks M'Lord? I wanna know. You indulge me. I would love to do the same for you. Please. Tell me."

He smiles at her and kisses her softy "If you insist... I love it when you're totaly relaxed, almost asleep even... Or in a trance like in the car today... Where I have control... Where I can make you feel what I want you to, when I want you to..." He hugs her close and shudders, thinking about it "Tell me that wasn't one of our best times together..." He was excited again, but would calm himself down, for fun later. He chuckles lightly "That's not wrong is it baby girl... Enjoying you that way..." He softly rubs her sides.

"No. It's not," she says looking at him. "In fact," she bites her bottom lip. "Would drinking cause me to be in that state? Could I take some sort of drug to put me in that state? For you, M'Lord, I would gladly do so."

He closes his eyes and pulls her to him, kissing her roughly, deeply, not caring if people saw them, after a moment he pulls back slightly "Have I told you how much I love you..." He kisses her again, then pulls away again "I thought I'd scare you... Your wants are a bit more normal then wanting to drug your partner..." He smiles "But I think we did ok in the car... Drug free... I just need to get you relaxed enough..." He smiles and hugs her.

She's is breathless from all his kisses. "M'Lord, I know we did alright in the car, but if there is a quicker way, or even a way to make it....better, to heighten it more, then I am more than willing. If drinking would make me more....open, then I'll do it. There are even ways I can take the alcohol fast without even drinking it. I'm willing to swallow any pill I need to, or....even let you....give me an injection if it will work. There is nothing I would not do for you M'Lord. Nothing."

He cups her cheek and kisses her again "God I love you... I'm sure there is something you can take... I'll look into it... We can try getting you drunk first though... But you might be to giggly... I see you as a giggly drunk... With a cute little blush..." He smiles "Shall we go to the toy store now... They may have something..."

"Yeah," she grins. "We can go to the toy store. I'd like that very much." She stands holding his hand, and as they start towards the toy store, she stops him, and pulls him into a deep kiss. "I love you M'Lord," she whispers to his lips. "With all my heart I love you."

"Mmm..." He returns the kiss "I love you more..." He takes her hand and leads her to the store, they weren't that far off now, they walk inside and start to look around "Anything you want baby..." He goes and sets their bags at the front counter and returns to her, then moves to the display of vibrating panties, for fun on the go. "Here we go..." He says softly, some had vibs with corded controls, some were wireless, some had dildos and others were button vibs. He looks them over carefully, trying to see them on Mel.

Melanie is looking over various things. 'Vibrating nipple clamps. Those could be fun under my shirt tucked away inside my bra. Vibrating anal plugs.' She grins wildly. 'So many things in here to have fun with.' She looks up seeing him looking at a display. Making her way over to him, she leans in and whispers in his ear, "anything you want, but it, and I will wear it, use it, take it anywhere, anytime if that's what your heart desires."
She kisses his ear before leaning back.

Kaden smirks and reaches up, taking a few "Alright... As long as you remember that..." He chuckles and put them into a basket he had picked up. "Did you find anything you liked my lovely..." He turns around and smiles, kissing her.

"No. Not really." Melanie suddenly has a devilish idea. "I issue a challenge to you though. Find something here, anything your heart desires, that you would like to use on me or with me in private or in public, and if I tell you I can't handle you win. You up for that kind of challenge?"

"Hmm... Anything... Ok..." He starts to wonder around the store, picking up items and looking at them then putting them down. He thinks about what he'd what to see her in, see in her, where he'd make her cum, how loud he wanted her. He came to the section with the extra long dildos and vibrators, he smirks and picks up a long one, it was a bit thicker then himself, it had a vibrating tip and a clit tickler. He turns to her and holds it out "What about this my love... For a walk in the park..."

Her face pales slightly before a grin melts across her face. "You use that on me, and I won't be walking anywhere M'Lord. Besides, you would never use a thing on me. You would never intentionally pick something you know I can't handle. That would not be fair, and you are a fair man M'Lord. You would never lower yourself to cheating to win a silly challenge issued by me. You don't have it in you," she teased as she turned heading towards the movie section.

Back
Top Bottom