Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

She does as he asks and closes her eyes. Her tongue traces her bottom lip as she begins to focus on the toy sliding in and out of her in time with his voice and his thumb. "In and out. Nice and slow." Her hips cease bucking meeting her hand and the fucking of the dildo. "Breathe deep." All her energy went into listening to the sound of his voice. It was almost as if a haze had come over her mind, much like when she would take her medicine.

He smiles "Very good baby girl... Nice and slow, deep breaths... Stay calm..." He could feel her relaxing, she was barely holding his hand back, her entire focus on his words and her actions. "In... Out..."

Melanie's entire body began to nearly fall limp as her hand kept pushing the toy inside her. She seemed to be getting so close, right on the edge, but her body was not only responding to the action of the dildo but also to his soothing voice. She was putty in his hands right now.

He glances at her again "That's it baby girl... Relax... In and out... Breathe... Listen to me..." He kept rubbing her hand slowly, repeating his words softly. It was like she as in a trance, she trusted him enough she gave him control, he could see their offramp coming up and changed lanes slowly. He wondered, since her eyes were closed, how long could she stay like this, he smirks, he plans to find out. "Relax... In and out... Breathe deep... Listen to me..." He continues to repeat it as he makes his way off the highway, she was far enough down that only the occasional truck or van could see her, if they looked. With her so focused he hoped she wouldn't notice the car slowing down and turning corners as he made his way to the mall.

"Yes....M'Lord." Her breathing, her entire body the picture of relaxed. She was his pliable fuck toy once more. The fog had moved into her mind, and she had not had a single injection. "You are....my everything. I love you....M'Lord." Her hand never stopped moving the dildo. She slowly pushed it inside her. Her lips wrapped around, slowly swallowing the hard cock, as it filled her. She wasn't aware of anything except the slow torture she was inflicting on herself and the voice of her love. "MMMMMM. Feels so....good. I wanna....cum." She knew it would take forever at this slow pace, just as she had known earlier in the bedroom. Her body wanted her to go faster, but she remained focused on him.

"I love you too M'Lady, soon baby girl... Just stay relaxed... Breathe... In out... Hear my voice..." He smiles at her and watches her while at the red light, she didn't notice a thing around her, it was just her hand and his voice. "You're doing so well baby... Nice and slow..." He goes when the light changes and turns down the street to the rear entrance of the malls underground parking. He finds a spot away from most cars and turns to her, leaving it running for now, "Ok baby... Almost time..." He reaches into the open glove box and pulls out the double dildo, "Stay relaxed baby... Keep your eyes closed... Let me take over..." He slowly takes over trusting the toy, moving her hand aside, after another minute he switches the toys, now pushing the longer one into her. "Alright baby girl... Time for your reward..." He starts to pick up the pace, slowly so as not to shock her from her trance, he's soon thrusting it faster, and deeper "When you're close baby... Then open your eyes... Not before..." He starts to thrust the toy deep and hard.

She is not even aware as his hand brushes her aside. Her hand falls limp in the seat beside her as he thrust the toy in. "Yes....M'Lord....That's it." Her legs are spread as far as she can get them. Her right knee presses into the door. A warm smile fade across her lips as she hears the words, 'time for your reward'. Melanie didn't notice the switch he had made. All she knew was suddenly the toy was able to go much deeper. She felt it pounding on her cervix, and the dull ache from earlier in the morning came back. It was delicious, and she welcomed it. Her breathing increased, letting him know she was close. Her back lifted from the seat. "Yes....Yes....M'Lord." Struggling to speak as she could feel her body tenses, almost being pushed into a deeper trance by his actions. She felt the first tingle of warmth in her clit, and her eyes opened wide as she gasped. "YES! M'LORD! KADEN! CUMMING!" She heard the rush of her fluids, knowing she had wet the seat, but all she could do was ride out her orgasm as he continued to push the toy inside.

He grins at her and keep up his pace, pushing her orgasm longer, once her eyes startes to roll back, he slows his actions then slowly removes the toy. He leans down and cups her cheek "Hey... Did you enjoy your reward baby girl..." He lifts the toy and brings it to her lips "Open up sweety... Clean your mess..." She still looks entranced and dazed, he hips twitching slightly with the last shocks from her orgasm.

"MMMM. Yes M'Lord. Thank you." She can smell her arousal as he tells her to open up. Her lips part, and she lifts her head, sliding the toy into her mouth. She begins to clean it, working it as if it were Kaden's member. When she's cleaned every single drop, she rests her head back smiling. "Tastes so good M'Lord. All for you." Melanie is still somewhat in her trance. The fog is still present in her eyes, and her body rests, limp from her climax.

"Now it's my turn baby girl..." He reaches down and opens his pants, pulling himself out, he puts his chair back only slightly, then lifts her into his lap. "Mmm... Teasing me the whole way here... Don't think I didn't get excited..." He lines her up and pushed in slowly, still wanting her in her trance for now, she looked so sexy. "Relax for me baby... And breathe deep..." He starts to rock her hips slowly, knowing she was still beyond sensitive right now, "Just watch me... And relax..." He slowly speeds up, still talking to her softly, loving the look on her face "Mmm... You feel so good baby... Breathe... In out..." Yes he was going faster but he had he focused on slow and steady.

Melanie feels him moving her body, his rag doll coming to rest on his lap. "Yes....M'Lord," she whispers only to gasp as she feels him enter her. Her walls still tight from her orgasm, her cervix still tender, and her clit sensitive, it didn't take much contact from his body for her to be aroused, alive, and panting. She listened to his voice, repeating his words though. "Just watch....relax....breathe....in....out." Her head would drop back, but she remember his words. "Just watch me". She brought her gaze to his. He looked so handsome, so soft, even as he speared his member up and into her. She rocked her hips against his body, massaging her clit. "You feel....so good....M'Lord."

He smiles at her and continues, rocking her hips against him, thrusting up a bit harder, she was gorgeous, and all his, "Mmm... So hot baby... In and out... Breathe..." He was getting close already, he had been worked up for so long already. "You're all mine baby girl... You belong with me..." He starts to rock her a bit faster but keeps her mind on slow and steady, this orgasm might be a shock to her.

"Yes....K-Kaden." His body is so warm next to her own. Her mind is conflicted. She can feel him taking her so fast, so hard, but his words make her want to be slow and steady. Her breathing slows even more. She almost appears to be in a sleeping state, and yet her eyes are open. Perhaps she's having a reaction to all the injections he's given her since he's had her. "I am all yours. I belong to you. You are my everything. I love you M'Lord." It was almost robotic, her programing showing through.

"Mmm... Very good... I love you too M'Lady..." He starts to trusts faster, grinding her hips to him and pushing her closer as her mind focuses on slow and steady, an his voice. "There will never be anyone else... You'll be my only..." Whether he was saying it to her or telling her to say it was up for grabs, it could go either way, she was all he wanted, he had worked hard for her, and wasn't letting her go. "Nnn..." He was so close, he grips her hips a bit harder and thrusts hard a few times before thrusting up and filling her "Nnnn..." He holds her there and shivers.

"There will....never....be anyone else. You'll be....my only." She was his in every sense she could be. "I love you....M'Lord." As he filled her, it took her by surprise. Her mind had not registered how fast he had been going. She opened her mouth wide, crying out loudly. Her hands flew up to his body as she gripped him feeling her own body cumming hard with him, against him. Her mind had told her slow and steady, and her body reacted as if she had been taking him that way. A powerful orgasm forcing her legs to squeeze him before trembling. Her entire body shuddered as the last of her climax subsided and she leans against him.

"Nnnn..." He holds her close as she hits her peak, her whole body shaking and squeezing him tight, he was panting by the time she laid against his chest, he slowly rubs her back and tries to get his body to relax. That had to be their best time together from his point of view, it was so erotic and intense, and to think it all started because she wanted to tease him... He holds her close and relaxes slowly, letting her mind return at its own pace, he was in no rush to move her.

She slowly became aware she was resting on his body. Bolting upright, she looked around somewhat confused. "But I was....How did I....Kaden? What happened? Did we," she says looking down. "We did. I remember. I came so hard. You came so hard, but it seems....like a....dream. That was....wow," she grins. She tried to move from his body, but her legs were weak. She giggled as her own body felt like rubber.

He smiles and chuckles "You were quite into it my love..." He cups her cheek and kisses her softy "We'll relax here until you can.. Well, move..." He chuckles and holds her, just relaxing with her. He was content just joking her for now, he wasn't quite sure if his own legs worked.

She lays down resting her head against him for the longest time. "Are you sure you would be willing to let me have tests performed to see why I haven't gotten pregnant before? I mean with the amount of sex we have, I'm amazed I haven't gotten pregnant already. Maybe something is wrong with me." She keeps her head down not wanting to look in his eyes. "Would you....still love me....if I couldn't have a child?"

He rubs her back soflty "Of course I would... But you don't have to worry... It's just a side effect from your medicine... I just isn't out of your system yet..." He kisses her head and smiles "I'm sure you'll be nice and baby fat soon enough..." He tickles along her sides slightly "No more moping.... I wanna see a smile..." He chuckles and watches her.

She props her chin up on him and smiles. "Okay. Wait. Baby fat? I never thought of that. I'll be baby fat? Will you still love me when I'm fat, swollen ankles, suffering from morning sickness, and having mood swings?"

He smiles at her "And running around at all hours of the day and night hunting for the odd food you'll be craving..." He kisses her nose "I'll rub your feet everyday... I'll be there holding your hair back... And agree with whatever you say... Until you question my love for you... The I'll just hold you close and tell you how much you mean to me... Rub your belly and talk to our baby..." He kisses her "Tell them how silly their mommy is being... And that daddy loves her to pieces..." He kisses her again "Then gently love you until you smile for me..." He rubs her cheek softly.

She giggles. "Well before all of that happens, we still have now, and right now I want some coffee. I don't want too much caffeine when I'm pregnant. So I'll go and enjoy it now. Then we can start shopping. We'll have some extra energy since we burned off so much," she raises her eyebrows at him. Sliding from his body, she adjusts her clothes. "Ready when you are. I'd race inside the mall, but we both know I'd win," she teases.

"Only because I'd let you..." He smirks and fixes his pants "Alright... Coffee for you and iced cappuccino for me..." He gets out and waits for her, locking the doors once they were both out. "Shall we M'Lady..." He walks around and takes her arm, leading her to the entrance.

She giggled taking his arm thinking how much like a chivalrous noblemen he was. "My knight in shining amour." The mall was crowded, as usual. "Okay. The coffee place is right around the corner there, past the book store. After we have our coffee, can we split up? You can go look at all the guy stuff, and I'll go enjoy the girly stuff. We can meet back for lunch and baby shop then."

Back
Top Bottom