Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"I love you Kaden." The words were soft, sweet, simple, and truthful. "I can't wait to make this baby with you. Our life will be complete. You will have given me everything I ever wanted. A happy life and a child." She leans forward kissing him with all the love she feels for him, slowly wrapping her arms around his neck.

He holds her close and returns the kiss "Mmm I love you too baby..." He cups her cheek "How about we get out of here... And finish this in bed before we leave..." He kisses her again, softly "How's this for the start of our date day..." He smiles at her and helps her stand, turning the now cool water off.

She takes his hand and rises, shivering against the cold water. "M'Lord every start to every day is perfect with you. Tomorrow, why don't we just spend the entire day at home, in bed? I'll take care of you. When you're hungry, I'll cook. I'll be M'Lord's little maid today. We can just stay naked and hold each other. Today though, you're mine in the mall," she laughed.

He chuckles and kisses her "Alright... Fair enough... Guess I can't argue with an offer like that... Now let's get you warm and dressed... I have a long drive..." He kisses her and helps her from the shower, wrapping her in a large fluffy towel. "Still cold?" He was rubbing her arms and back with the towel to dry her off and warm her up.

She slowly looks up at him as he's drying her off. "I'm angry with you though. You mentioned something, and now you're talking about something else. I never said I didn't want to finish this in bed. I simply said you were still going to the mall with me today. I'm angry you mentioned doing something with me, and now you just want to get me dressed and out of the house." She wasn't truly angry, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't hide her smile.

He tips her chin up and kisses her "Well, if you still wanna 'start our day right' you know I'm all for it..." He chuckles "You look so 'angry' M'Lady..." He picks her up bridal style and carries her to the bed "Let's do this right..." He smiles and lays her on the bed, then crawls over her and kisses her deeply, he slowly runs his hands over her body and lifts her leg. "I love you Melanie..." He cups her cheek and stares at her as he slowly slides into her, then starts a slow loving pace. "Mmm... You're my everything..." He pants slightly as he loves her slowly. She was so tight and it was taking everything in him not to pound into her, but he knew she needed this right now, so he didn't let it show.

There was something about being his arms. She could never get enough of it. The bed was soft as her body came to rest upon it. Kaden was gentle, sliding inside her almost as if he were afraid he would break her. She groaned softly as she exhaled deeply. "M'Lord. You feel so good. You are my everything. I love you Kaden." Her fingers reached up to his cheek as she gasped each time her pressed into her. She had called him Kaden. Most of the time, she simply called him 'M'Lord,' but for some reason, it simply felt right to call him Kaden. "You are my husband, and I love you so. Before we have this baby, would you marry me again? Will you renew our vows with me?"

He still a moment at her request then continues and smiles "Of course my love... That would be wonderful..." He speeds up just slightly and kisses her, cupping her cheek "You let me take care of everything... Ok..." He rests his forhead on hers and pants, watching her and smiling. "You... Make me so happy..." He thrusts only slightly harder.

"Oh my love," she groans. "It's gonna take me forever to cum at this pace." Her face was flushed as she struggled to take every inch him with each of his thrusts. There was no doubt in her mind. She knew exactly what he was doing. Kaden knew this pace would delay her orgasm. "So don't speed up too much. I wanna take my time. I want you to make love to me, and I want to make love you. Pull me up to you M'Lord when you're ready for me to show you how I make love to you."

"Mmm... As you wish M'Lady..." He kisses her again and moans soflty, keeping the slow pace, after a few moments he starts to kiss down and licks at her breasts, suckling them softly. He takes his time kissing and caressing her body as much as he could without pulling from her, several minutes later he gently rolls them over, sitting her atop him. "Alright my love, your turn..."

As much as she had enjoyed his attention to her, when he placed her atop him, she began to feel a rush throughout her body. Melanie wanted him to see the effect her had on her body. She didn't lean to kiss him, as his lips had done to her. Instead she caressed her own breasts for him, almost like a show. Her finger rolled and teased her nipples gently. She was trying to inflict pain. She was showing him the softness, the gentle touch he had with her. She pulled slightly, groaning. Her hands kneaded her full breasts before she pushed them together. As she put on this display for him, her hips would grind into him. She pushed with her powerful legs, rising up on her knees, before she glided back to his body once more. A cycle she would repeat over and over again at the same agonizingly slow pace he had set before.

At first he just watched her, then slowly his hands slid up her legs to rest on her hips, not to guide, just to touch. "Mmm... I like that baby girl... You feel and look so good..." He moans and groans softly, again holding himself back from gripping her hips and fucking her hard, she was enjoying this and he liked to watch. He runs one hand up her side to hold her hand, lacing their fingers as she continued to ride him slowly.

With her fingers laced with one of his hands, she takes her free hand and begins to rub her clit for him. "You like that M'Lord? See how it makes me ride you harder?" She moaned. "I like riding you harder. I like your touch to my body. Your hands on my hips feel so good." Melanie's desires were growing, almost ready to get the better of her. She was getting tired of this slow and sensual act. She wanted Kaden. She wanted her husband. Her hands moved, taking control of his, and she placed them on her hips. "Come on M'Lord. You know you want to. Do it. Fuck me hard. Take me. Please. I beg you."

He chuckles and smiles at her, "Mmm... As you wish... M'Lady..." He holds her hips tighter, then lifts her and starts a faster pace, then bucking his hips up to make it a rough pace "Nnn... Squeeze baby girl..." She was normally tight, but could get tighter, "Nnn..." He rests his head back and watches her, he groans softly and smiles at her, "Mmm... Lose yourself to it baby girl.... Enjoy me Melanie..." He bucks up harder.

He more than does as she asks. Melanie tightens at his request, feeling him stretch her, opening her up more. “Yes M’Lord!” She reaches forward, grabbing his shoulders, using him as an anchor. She lifts her body and begins to slam into him, meeting his thrusts. “Come on M’Lord,” she whimpers. “It feels so good. You’re….almost hurting me….but don’t stop. Please. Keep going.” She could feel him pushing into her cervix. It was an amazing feeling somewhere between pleasure and pain, and she welcomed it. “Do it M’Lord. Push harder.” She was afraid of what it would feel like it he actually broke through, but she was drawn to it. She had to know. She kissed his lips roughly before resting her mouth close to his as she stared deeply into his eyes. She wanted to see the look in them if he gave into her request, and she wanted him to see hers’ as well as he pushed both their bodies further than before.

He was panting as he listens to her, then grins, he then grabs her and flips them over "Brace yourself..." He smirks and pushes her legs up, almost bending her in half, he then thrusts back into he hard and deep "Nnnn... Fuck..." He looks at her "If it hurts... Say stop..." He smiles at her and continues to thrust hard and deep into her, he runs his hands up her legs then moves them to her breasts and squeezes Athens and pinches her nipples. "Nnn... Fuck you feel good M'Lady..." He moans and starts to speed up.

Melanie prepares herself as much as possible. A nervous excitement grips her as he pushes her legs up. The sound of their skin colliding radiating in the room. She felt a sharp pain deep inside that gave to a dull ache. “Yes….M’Lord,” she groaned feeling her face redden. It did hurt, incredibly so, but there was something pleasurable about it as well. She held her own legs for him, spreading them and looking down. She wanted to see his cock enter her body as this new feeling took over with each thrust. “M’Lord,” she screamed out. “It feels so good! Don’t….stop!” She knew she would cum hard for him. In fact the feeling of her fast approaching climax was stronger than anything she had felt ever before with him. His hands were all over her breasts and nipples teasing her, pleasing her. “I’m gonna….cum M’Lord! I’m gonna….cum.” The last word was exhaled as she felt him slide in further, and her walls began to massage him. She was wet, soaking wet, and her clit felt the tremors even more so this way. Her head rested back as her body was claimed by her orgasm. Her eyes glossy as her parted lip moaned.

If he thought she was tight before, that was nothing compaired to how she was when this orgasm hit her, he knew he had gone deeper then before and he could see it had hurt, but she loved it. "Nnn... Fuck baby... So tight..." He trusts into her for as long as he can, then thrusts deep again, filling her. "Nnnn!" He moans loudly, tossing his head back and crying out.

Melanie could feel his member throbbing as he filled her with his seed. It as such a rush of warmth that she could feel in her lower belly. She milked every drop, afraid her sex would hold him so tight he wouldn’t be able to pull from her. The pain just remained, but as his climax came to an end, it began to grow. “M’Lord,” she groaned. "It hurts." Her voice low. "Stay. Don't me out of me yet." She urged him down, pulling on his arms, until she could kiss him lips. "I want to share....this moment....a little longer....with you....M'Lord," she whispered into his lips.

He tried to pull back as she said it hurt, but let her pull him closer, he kisses her softly until he had to pull away, slowly pulling from her "Nnn... Are you ok baby girl..." He helps her to slowly lay back down, then lays next to her.

She grinned breathless. “Oh yes M’Lord. That was incredible. It was unlike anything I’ve ever felt in my entire life before. We have to do that again sometime. Please say you will,” she asked rolling up and propping her chin on his chest. “That was far more anything I could have ever imagined I would experience with you. Thank you. You continue to make all my dreams come true.”

He smiles, she looked and sounded so happy "I'll think about baby girl... It looked like you were hurt..." He cups her cheek and rubs softly "But you did seem to enjoy it..." He chuckles then pulls her up to kiss her softly "Mmm... And I'll do anything to make you happy my love..." He kisses her again, just relaxing, once they were tested enough, they'd have to head out.

She giggles. "That's one sure fire way to put a baby in my belly though. Direct deposit of your seed right into the womb." She grinned thinking about, but a realization came to her. "M'Lord? Why do you think I haven't gotten pregnant so far? I'm not taking birth control. Are you sure we can have a child? Should we see a doctor?"

"It was a possible side effect to your medicine, that's why I wanted to wait... There is nothing wrong with you, but you haven't had an attack, so no meds... We can get some tests today for you to start testing... Alright?" He cups her cheek and kisses her "Think you're ready to stand just yet..." He smirks and rubs her side slowly.

Truth was she was happy next to him but she did want to see the mall. She wanted to go ahead and start getting some ideas for baby things as well. "I'm alright M'Lord. We should get dressed so we can get going. I'm anxious. I haven't been to a mall in such a long time. Not since my birthday," she says sliding off the bed heading towards the closet.

Back
Top Bottom