Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

He smiles and watches her go, "Alright, be right there..." So she wanted to 'renew' their vows, he could say they lost everything in the 'fire' and it would take time to get it back. There was also the problem with her husband... He'd have to give up looking... He'd have to call a friend to help the husband move on, he'd do that later. "Alright... What is my beauty wearing today..." He walks to the closet and steps inside.

She was standing there starring at all the clothes with a look of confusion on her face. Quickly she started looking through them again. “M’Lord? Where is it? Do we not have my wedding dress? I’m sure I would have kept something so special as that?”

He lost his smile and walks up to her "I'm sorry baby girl, we lost it in the fire... But I'll tell you what... You can have a new one made, I don't care the cost, you have it made how you want it..." He turns her to face him and cups her cheek "Will that make you feel better baby... I know it won't be the same..."

She looks into his eyes, hearing the words he’s speaking, wanting to cry, before looking back at the clothes that hung near her. “You know,” she finally spoke after a moment. “No. It won’t be the same. It will be better. This is a new start, renewing our vows. Why shouldn’t I have a new dress for that? A new beginning for us all around,” she smiled. “Now get dressed M’Lord. We have a trip to make.”

He smiles and kisses her "Yes ma'am..." He chuckles and grabs his clothes and exits the closet "I'm still sorry you don't have your first dress... Your were beautiful..." He starts to get dressed "So... What sexy outfit is my baby gonna wear today..." He glances at the closet and sits on the bed, dressed and ready.

She steps out wearing a short skirt and a printed tee. "I figured I would go casual today. Does this suit you M'Lord," she asked turning for him to see. "I feel comfortable, and trust me. I'm going to have you doing a lot of walking today. Race you to the car. On the count of three. One!" She takes off running for the door cheating.

"You look lovely... And so cute..." He was about to get up as she started to count "You little cheater!" He gets up and runs after her, catching her in the hallway before the front door, he wrapped his arms around her waist and spins her around "Sneaky little brat..." He puts her down and hugs her close, kissing at her neck. "Just for that..." He picks her up and puts her over his shoulder, his arm around her thighs to keep her skirt down, but he opens the door and carries her out like that.

She laughs wildly as he catches her. "Me? A brat?" Melanie screams as he puts her over his shoulder. "Kaden! Put me down!" Outside she sees their neighbor looking at them. "Hi," she calls waving. "Kaden! Put me down so I can get in the car," she laughs trying to kick.

"Ah ah... Cheaters never prosper... Naughty girl..." He chuckles and smacks her butt lightly "Good morning Mrs. Fenton... Lovely day isn't it..." He stands by the car holding her there, chuckling "She bet me a race to the door... Then cheated..." He unlocks the door and finally sets her on her feet "Will you behave now..." He laughs and kisses her nose, then cheek before moving to his side and getting in.

She waves once more at the woman next door one more time. "Perfect day for a drive to the mall. Don't you think?" She climbs inside the car grinning. "I make no promises, but then again, you like me that way. Don't you," she asked. As they were driving, she broke the silence by leaning forward and turning the radio on and up loud. She looks over at him not sure if he would like it or not. Leaning back, she tells him, "Yeah. You like me naughty. Don't you?" Melanie slowly began to spread her legs inching her skirt up with one hand as she ran it along her inner thigh.

He pulls out of the drive and starts down the road, then glances at her as she turns on the radio, he grins at her as they stop at the corner "Of course I do... But do you have to guts..." He moves again and heads for the highway "It is a long drive..." She was starting to open up to him more, she had never done anything like this while he had been watching her with Mason, he wasn't very sexual, whereas his wife, was a firecracker. "I bet you don't..." It seemed she liked challenges.

Melanie raised her eyebrows as he spoke of her lack of fortitude. "Is that so?" She adjusted herself in her seat, sliding down slightly. Spreading her legs even further, she continued to move her hand closer to sex. The edge of her skirt just covered her pussy as her hand clearly began to move. "Oh, and did I forget to mention I'm not wearing panties today?" A warm grin on her face as she moved, working her own body with just a small bit of coverage concealing her efforts.

He chuckles "Such a naughty girl..." He gets on the highway and they pick up speed "But... What if someone sees you my love..." He changes lanes and gets on the roads towards the mall. He glances at her and smiles "Why not lay the seat back..." He suggests, noticing a few transports about to pass them.

"Let them see." The words came so easy to her. She reached to lower her seat, stealing a glance at him. Her hand casually pulling her skirt up to reveal her wet sex. The transports come close, and she hears the sounds of horns and yelling. Giggling she tells him, "they're enjoying the show M'Lord. Shall I give them more?"

He smirks over at her as he continues to watch the road "That's up to you M'Lady... This is your show..." He grins, she'd definitely be making up for this at the mall, he just had to figure out how. "Mmm... Dripping already my love... Are you excited... Do you enjoy being watched..."

"Yes M'Lord. I do. Let them watch," she says looking out the window at those that pass by. Her free hand reaches to make sure the skirt is clear from her sex as she rubs her clit. "I'm gonna cum M'Lord. I don't plan on stopping until I do." She alternates between rubbing her clit and sliding two fingers inside her warm pussy. "It feels so good M'Lord." With her eyes glued to the window she brings her fingers up to her lips tasting her own juices. Loud shouts are heard once more as the horn sounds. She giggles. "I think they approved. Maybe I should lower the window and ask him if he would like a taste."

He shifts slightly in his seat as watches out the window "They can look all they want... Touching and tasting rights belong to me..." He smirks and turns with the highway, "Just you wait though... You'll be paying for this at the mall... You had your fun... I want mine baby girl..." He chuckles "We have about an hour to go... What are you gonna do now... You know... Why not look in the glove box..." He had a few toys hidden there for various outings, there was even an extra long one.

Her ears tingled, and her body warmed. 'He wants to have his fun too. Wonderful.' She leaned up opening the glove box, and her face lit up. "Oh my M'Lord. Perfect!" She grabbed a fairly large dildo and began to suckle it. Pushing it into her mouth, she looked out the window at the new set of people that were next to them enjoying the show. Her legs spread, she pushes the dildo into her sex gasping as she does. "It's so big M'Lord. Its stretches me open. Slow now. I wanna fuck myself slowly." Her hand begin to pump her pussy, and Melanie begins to squirm and groan.

He glances at her "Think you can keep it up an hour my love..." He reaches over with one hand and holds her free one, lacing their fingers "Tease yourself baby girl... How long can you hold back..." He gently rubs the back of her hand with his thumb, slowly, as if setting her pace. "Just relax baby... Enjoy it..." He knew from this morning she couldn't do slow, he wondered how long she'd last.

"I don't know M'Lord. This feels so good. I want to feel this toy pound into me. It's not big enough M'Lord to go as deep as I want." She couldn't help but think about before with him. How deep he had gone and the sweet pain she had felt. "Oh M'Lord I want it deep." She pushed with all she had, but it simply wasn't long enough. She hadn't noticed all the toys he had. Her excitement had gotten the better of her, and she had grabbed the first one she saw. "I'll hold out as long as I can."

He smirks "Such a naughty girl... Just breathe and follow my rubbing, nice and slow... Breathe and relax..." He was going to coach her, walk her through it to help her hold back "Don't think about how it feels... Concentrate on my hand, my slow rubbing... Just relax..." He'd get her as worked up as he could, he even moves into the slow lane to be able to glance at her now and then.

Back and forth his thumb glided across her hand. Slowly she fell into the same rhythm. "Nice and slow." Melanie's breathing changed for panting and ragged to long, deep breaths as the dildo slid in and out of pussy. She was getting wetter with each passing minute. Cars continued to blow their horns and yell to them. She smiled as she was look over at him. "How bad would you like to be doing this to me M'Lord? Would you like to grab this dildo and fuck me hard with it?"

He grins and chuckles "I wouldnt pound you with a toy my love... Now relax... Unless you want to lose..." He smirks "You hold back until I park this car... And I'll buy our new rings today... Do we have a deal my love..." Her contines to rub her hand slowly, glancing at her now and then as he drives.

All the color is slowly draining from her face as she begins to realize this is a battle she won't win. "I'll say deal, but.....I know I'm not gonna make it." Her pussy was already tightening around the toy. "Slow as I'm going, I still....wanna cum. I'm so..hot..right now. Oh fuck this feels good." Her hips are moving lifting to meet the toy, pushing it further inside her. "I want my pussy to swallow this toy, to take it all."

He smirks at her "Alright... How about this one... You hold back until I get off the highway... About 20 minutes... And we'll go to the adult toy store... And you can pick anything..." He glances at her "I'll even help you... Close your eyes... Breathe deep... Focus on my hand, not yours... Slow... Back and fourth..." He spoke slowly, helping her, he wanted to know her limits.

Back
Top Bottom