Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"I don't mind the drive baby girl... I promised you a day out... We'll make it like a date... I'll even take you out to dinner after..." He smiles and moves over to her, hugging her "And when you are carrying our baby... We'll go to the finest baby store around..." He kisses her cheek again and smiles, hugging her as she continues to cook. "Please... Let's go out today..."

"Well now," she grins. "How could I possibly say no to that?" She turns kissing his lips. "Now. Sit down, and let me serve you. It's always my pleasure to. You know that." She grabs the plate of pancakes she's already made and brings them to the table. "I've already got the syrup out. Let's hope I don't make a mess again."

"Maybe I'm hoping you do..." He chuckles and takes a seat, smiling at her "How did you know I wanted pancakes today..." He gets the butter and covers the pancakes she gave him before pouring the syrup over them slowly. "Mmm... These smell so good..." He cuts a peice and groans, a smile on his lips "And taste even better... Thanks baby girl..." He pulls her down for a syrupy sweet kiss.

She giggles as she kisses his syrupy lips. "Sticky. Sweet. Just the way I like my kisses." She gets up and takes her own seat. "I don't know. I just woke up this morning, and I wanted pancakes. It's weird. They were on my brain. I could smell them, taste them, so I decided to make them. It's really crazy. It's like I dreamed about them or something."

He smiles at her as he eats "Maybe you were just dreaming of the syrup..." He chuckles and takes a drink "So... What would my lovely wife like for dinner... We can eat at the mall or a restaurant after... It's all up to you baby..." He'd make up for yesterday with a nice day at the mall then a romantic dinner and moonlit walk.

She thinks for a moment as she eats. "Dinner," she finally asks. "Do we have to plan everything out? Why don't we just see where we end up? Let it be a surprise to both of us." She takes a sip of drink and cuts more pancake. "Sometimes you find the best things when you're not looking or planning. Let's just see what happens."

He smiles again "Alright, whatever the lady wants..." He chuckles and finishes eating, he then moves to sit by here "So... Other then going to the mall, a totally random day..." He pulls her into his lap and kisses her, "Do you know how much I love you..." He cups her cheek and kisses her again, a bit deeper, one hand resting flat against her belly.

She finishes eating and wipes her mouth. "How much do you love me M'Lord?" Reaching up she rubs her neck. "I think I want to take a hot shower before I get dressed today. I think something bit my neck. It hurts, and my neck is stiff. Would you take a look at it for me," she asks sweeping her hair back to reveal where he gave her the injection to aid in her forgetting. It's red around the injection site. She reaches back rubbing it. "It hurts."

"Mmm... I love you so much..." He kisses her again softly, he looks at her neck "Ouch... I bet it does... Looks like a bee sting... I may hae something for it... Would you like some company in the shower my love..." He slowly runs his fingers over flat belly, then down between her thighs, he never put her panties back on, he spreads her legs slightly and slowly teases her. "I can take your mind off the pain..." He whispers into her ear softly, licking it, he keeps his touches very light and slow, letting her pull away if she wishes.

Her face warms as she turns to face him, forcing his mouth from her ear. "Thank you M'Lord, but I think I want to enjoy the warm water cascading all over my body. I'm gonna wash my hair too." She narrows her eyes. "Bee sting? While I was sleeping? How did it get in the house, and why didn't I wake up? I wasn't sleeping that much, and I don't recall being stung by a bee yesterday." She shrugs. "Maybe it was some other kind of bug or something that got me yesterday. We were at the park again. It's possible it happened there." She slides from his lap and heads towards the bedroom. "Well. I'm going to enjoy this shower so that we can go to the mall." She starts to peel her clothing off as she heads down the hall. "You know where to find me," she says with a grin as she disappears inside the door.

He watches her, then smirks as she walks away, watching that little grin of hers. "Alright..." He stands once the bedroom door closes and starts to wash their dishes, making her think he wasn't following her. He finishes up in a few minutes and puts the leftovers away, then heads to their room, slowly. Once inside he strips and heads to the bathroom, slipping inside and watching her scylla wet from behind the frosted shower doors, steam rising from above them. "Mmm..." He moves closer and slips in, hugging her from behind "You didn't think I'd leave you alone... After that little grin did you... M'Lady..." He takes the soap from her and rubs it over her body as he hugs her.

The water was hot, and she stepped into it allowing it to wash her face. 'I feel like I forgot something. The stove? Did I turn it off? Yes. I think. Am I suppose to be somewhere else today? No. I made plans with M'Lord. Then what is this feeling I can't shake? I guess it'll come to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid.' She shakes her head before stepping back from the water and rubbing her face. She doesn't even hear him enter. All she is suddenly aware of is his arms around her body. "I was hoping," she tells him turning her head towards him, resting against his shoulder and neck. "You know exactly which parts of my body are in need of being cleaned." She places her hands over his, guiding them, using them as if they were her own hands, gliding across her skin leaving a trail of soapy bubbles along the way.

He chuckles softly and trails his hands under her breasts, down her sides and over her hips, he then moves them to glide over her arms and up her shoulders, he massages there lightly. "Now that I think about it love... It might have been a spider... That wouldn't have shown up until much later after the bite..." He slowly soaps up her back and down her legs "Ok... Rinse..." He had left out areas on purpose, he starts to soap himself up.

"Rinse off," she questions turning to look at him. "But M'Lord there are parts of me that are still dirty. Very dirty in fact. Don't you....." She stopped smiling at him. "Alright M'Lord. If you insist." She turned rinsing her body off enthusiastically, almost in a rush. "I'm going to finish up then and get out to leave you to your shower then." She reached for the door opening it. 'If he wishes to play, then I'll play along.'

He steps under the shower to pull her back to him "Ah ah... Those areas need special cleaning..." He rinses his body off and pushes her to the wall gently "Tell me if I miss a spot..." He smirks and starts to lick and kiss over her breasts, following the water drops, but leaving her nipples alone, he massages them softly and makes sure to to touch every inch, almost. He start to kiss down, wanting to see if she'd say anything.

'I can see he still wants to play,' she smirks. Wanting to say something to him, but unable to as his mouth, his lips were like velvet against her skin. Finally she throws her head back, banging it against the hard surface and speaks. "I think you've gotten all the right place. I can go now. Right?" Of course she was teasing him. He was able to do so with her. She was only returning the favor.

He chuckles and moves back up "Are you sure my love... I think I still missed some..." He presses her breasts together and flick her nipples quickly with his tongues before suckling on the hard, pulling back with a loud pop. "Mmm... One place left..." He again kisses down and smirks, he kneels and lifts one leg, then to other onto his shoulders, holding her against the wall as he spreads her legs and starts to lick her, very slow and teasing, only kissing her clit lightly, his hands softy rubbing her ass as he holds her up. She was sweet and he wanted this to last as long as possible.

Melanie gasps as he finally does what she knows he's longed to since he came inside the shower with her. He was so strong, his display also erotic as he held her to the wall. Her arms and hands were splayed flat against the wall, almost acting like a brace, as she remained still feeling her clit dance with his tongue. He had never done this before, made her feel this hot, this intense. They had many moments of intense sexual pleasures, granted, but this was just lust filled passion as he took her.

He continues to trace his tongue over every inch of her wet pussy slowly and softly, he'd lick up any wetness, that didn't come from the spraying shower, and just kept everything light, he was loving her. They had gone fast hard and rough, this was going to be slow and sweet, he was sure she'd love the slow build to a big finish. He knew the moment he tasted her he was hooked, this was the first chance he had gotten to do this so he was also excited and determined to draw it out.

She had never felt her husband this way. It was as if Kaden was a new man. He was being attentive, gentle, and his love for her radiated. She could feel it in his touch. From his tongue lapping at her sweetness, to his hands grabbing, kneading her ass, his affection was clear. She was slowly, ever so slowing, climbing to her peak. Kaden lightly, warmly taking her there. There was no rush, no insanely rough fucking with his tongue or fingers. This was just Kaden, the man she loved.

He opens his eyes slightly and glances up at her, she was gorgeous, her wet hair stuck to herself and the wal, her arms pressed to the wall as if grabbing for something. He moans softly against her and continues his slow torture.

Fueled by his moan, she groans out. Kaden was lapping every bit of her. He wasn't teasing. He was taking his time. Licking her clit, suckling her lips, burying his face nose deep in her sex. He was devouring her with a mix of gentle love and lust fill abandon. "I love you so much M'Lord. You are my everything Kaden."

He starts to suckle her clit softly and squeezes her ass softly, he looks up at her again and smiles against her. He could feel her starting to tremble and knew it wouldnt be long now, he then starts to slowly thrust his tongue into her, making sure he wouldn't miss a drop.

"I wanna cum M'Lord. I wanna fill your mouth. I'm gonna....cum." She tried to squirm as much as she could with her hips pinned against the tile wall. There was nothing to grab on to, and yet her hands still seemed to be doing just that. "Don't....let....me....fall....M'Lord," she called out as her walls tightened for a cock that wasn't there. She cried out with sweet sounds of pleasure as her body gave into the talented tongue of her lover.

Kaden moans against her and licks everything up, not losing a drop. He holds her and slowly slides her down the wall as she continues to twitch "I'd never let you fall..." He smiles at her and leans closer, kissing her, his hand on her cheek rubbing softly.

Back
Top Bottom