Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Jareth looks at him and smiles, cupping his cheek "Of course... I'll never let you go..." He kisses him softly.

Kaden grins "I want you to promise... Never to look into my family again... Or my friends family's..." He stands again and moves closer, he tips her chin up to look at her "Then you'll tell me you're getting what you deserve... For taking Mel and Anna..." He smirks at her "Tell me all that... And I'll make it stop..."

Atoshi smirks as she starts to wake up, but says nothing, instead he stands up and picks up a large feather from a nearby table. He slowly walked over to her, letting her hear his footsteps, he takes the feather and starts to slowly run it over her body. He starts at her breasts, circling them slowly and lightly brushing over her nipples, then he trails to her stomach. He stops to tease her navel, then continues down, he teases it lightly over her inner thighs and pussy lips. He didn't make a sound.

Mason kisses him back, feeling all of his love. As the kiss ends he tells him, “I know..you’ll never let me go. I just wish..I felt worthy of that from you.”

“I promise..I won’t ever..look into your family..again..or your friend’s..family.” Making that promise was easy. She had already done it. It was the rest that she found difficult. She felt like she was being punished for doing her job. Harmony saw nothing wrong with what she did because she took them to gain information, and she was going to let them go. At least that’s how she saw it. As she looked up at him, his fingertips still holding her chin, she whispered, “I’m getting..what I..deserve.” More tears fell as she spoke the words. They were hard, almost impossible, for her to say, and she didn’t believe them.

She jerks her head towards the sound of the footsteps. “Atoshi?” When the feather touches her body, she tenses. Slowly her breaths become deeper. Alex feels the soft touch of the feather against her nipples. They react, becoming erect. The feather trails down to her stomach, and she twitches. As it touches her thighs, she tries to bring them together to no avail. “What are you doing,” she whispers. “Why won’t you talk to me? Please.” The feather touches her lips, and Alex can feel how wet she is. She knows this is a condition the person holding the feather will be able to see. Her cheeks redden as a soft moan escapes her lips.

Jareth nuzzles him softly "You've done nothing I can't forgive... My love... My mate... You are more then worthy of my love..." He sits them down, not caring about the mess, he holds him and kisses him gently.

Kaden smiles "There... That wasn't so hard... Was it... Harmony... Now for my end of the deal..." He forgoes the toy and slips his hand between her thighs, he rubs her clit slowly, looking st her.

Atoshi remains silent and continues to trail the feather over her, going from her breasts to pussy several times before pulling it away. Next he picks up what looks like a stick with a ball in the end, it was an egg vibrator wand, he turns it to low and follows the same path as the feather. The only difference was he also tapped it against her clit after teasing her lips.

Jareth’s lips are so soft, so warm. He doesn’t want to stop kissing them. His words play over in his mind. ‘You are more than worthy of my love.’ He pulls back from the kiss and stares at him a moment. “I can’t remember..if I felt worthy..of Melanie’s love. Is that why she..fell in love..with Kaden? Was it my fault?”

She doesn’t answer him. Of course it was that hard for her, and she knew he knew it. At his touch, she gasps, closing her eyes tightly. She didn’t want to look at him. It was humiliating enough to her to be this close to him, to have him touching her this way. She wanted to scream at him, to tell him to go to hell, but she kept her lips closed. The urges within her were getting stronger at his touch. She opened her eyes and yelled, “You’re not making it go away! You’re making it worse! Let me go so I can take a shower and get whatever it is you put on me off! You got what you wanted!”

Alex groaned as he continued to tease her. “Please,” she pleaded, panting. “Why are you..doing this to me? Atoshi?” The toy moved to her clit, and Alex arched her back. “Atoshi,” she asked before biting her bottom lip. She moved her legs, opening them a bit wider. As soon as she realized what she was doing, she tried to close them again. “Wh….,” she began, but her voice silenced as she realized what was happening. “Is this..what you did..to those girls? Kitten? Your doll? Did you treat them..this way?” She had barely finished asking her question when she moaned.

Jareth cups his cheek and kisses him again "That was not your fault... What Kaden did... You know what happened there... And he's sorry... You know that..." He rubs his cheek and smiles softly "And you know Mel loves you... Very much so..." He kisses him softly "And come hell or high water... I will remove that evil from you... So you never have to worry again..."

Kaden ignored her and started to speed up, rubbing her faster and even pinching softly, he watches her as the pleasure starts to push through. "That's it... Feel better now Harmony..." He smirks at her and starts to pump a few fingers into her as well.

Atoshi still remains silent, he smirks at her, then turns the toy up to medium and continues his circuit over her body. He does this several times, then when she's almost dripping and moaning, he turns it off and goes back to using the feather.

Mason reaches up and takes Jareth’s face in his hands. Holding him he kisses him deeply, unleashing all his passion. “Thank you….baby,” he tells him between kisses.

She was aching between her legs, wanting to cum, knowing it would be explosive when she did. Harmony could feel her orgasm building, becoming stronger as he increased his speed. “Not..yet,” she panted to him. She leaned her head back, gasping for air. “It’s getting..worse..stronger..I need to..you’re gonna make me…..” Suddenly she pulled on her restraints with such force it was surprising they didn’t break. Every muscle in her body was tight as her orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy was wet, dripping to the chair she sat on as her eyes rolled back in her head.

He gets her so close, and when she’s about to feel the most pleasure she ever thought possible, he stops. Alex groans in protest, wanting to feel the vibration of the toy again, but instead she feels the softness of the feather. “Please,” she softly begs. “What are you..doing..to me? Tell me. Say something. Please. I’m begging you. The silence..this touching..it’s too much,” she whined, pulling on her restraints around her wrists. “Atoshi, I am not your Kitten or your doll. Is this..to make me..kill the story?”

He returns his kisses and just holds him as they relax.

Kaden grins as it finally hits her, "... Cum?.." He keeps up his actions for a good minute before pulling away to watch her, the oil would last a few more rounds, he wondered how she'd take it. He smirks as she starts to mumble "It doesn't wash off Harmony... This is the only way to remove it... I'd say 2 or 3 more before you've purged it all... But I won't be giving it this time..." He grins again and reaches up, he releases one hand, she'd make herself cum this time, giving him a nice show.

Atoshi bites his lip softly to keep from laughing and continues, he does several circuits with the feather again before returning to the toy, set to low. This time, he leans down and suckles her nipples after the vibrator, then continues for a few passes like that, then returns to the medium setting and continues to tease her. He wondered how long she could take this.

She can barely hear him as he speaks. His words are muddled and slowed. When she’s able to focus, her eyes are gazing at the ceiling. “Wh-What,” she asks as he releases one of her hands. “Me? I can’t,” she begins as she closes her eyes tight. “I can’t..do this..again..in front of you..any of it. I can’t. I can’t,” she mumbles as she shakes her head. Her body was still hot from the oil. She could feel her clit was even more sensitive now that she had cum, and the oil seemed to seep deeper into her skin, her body. “Please,” she began, almost begging him for help but catching herself before she did.

After feeling his mouth on her nipple, she finally snapped. “What are you doing,” she screamed, pulling hard on her restraints. Her hands began to turn red, but she did not let up. “Say something damn it! Who the fuck are you, and what do you want?! Is this all you want?! Teasing a grown woman because you’re not man enough to show your face or speak?! Pathetic! This can’t be Atoshi! Atoshi has balls, or so I thought! Now fucking let me go!” Over and over she pulled with all she had.

Kaden takes her hand and moves it to her core, he makes her rub slowly, then let's her hand go, she'd have to continue on her own. He sits back and smiles at her "You have to... If you want it to stop..."

Atoshi smirks slightly, he'd pushed her to anger, he stays quite still, but turns the toy to max and quickly holds it to her clit, see how long she'd last.

She’s limp in his grasp. Feeling his hands, his fingers help her own manipulate her body, she gasps as the feeling. Her face reddens a deep shade. She closes her eyes. “No. No. No. No. I can’t,” she cries. “Why are you doing this to me? I said everything you wanted me to say. Why are you still doing this to me?”

Alex literally jumps, her body jerking hard when she feels the toy touch her clit. “No! You bastard! Stop,” she screams, fighting against all her restraints now. “I won’t kill the story! The whole world is gonna know what you are! You did this!”

"Becasue you need to pay... So it's this... Or I let Atoshi's men have you..." He reaches down and helps her finger and rub herself again, this time taking his hand away as she keeps going. "When I'm done with you... You won't remember anything anyway... So why not have some fun..."

Atoshi glares slightly and pulls the toy away, he steps closer to the table and grips her hair, making her 'face' him. "Well then... No more mister nice guy... By the time I'm done with you... You won't care what you shove inside you... As long as you get to cum..." He grabs some tape he had on the side of the table and covers her mouth, tired of her talking for now. He lets her hair go and walks across the room again, he looks through several glass vials and smirks, picking one out. "This should do nicely..." He fills a needle and returns to her, holding her arm, he empties it into her. "There we go..." It was a potent drug, he didn't use it often, it would slow her thought process, then makes her giggly, almost drunk and boosts her sex drive. He had already gotten her body worked up, in the next ten minutes when the drug was in control, he wondered how she'd be.

As soon as his hand leaves her, her hand falls limp. She shakes her head, not speaking for a moment. “This isn’t fun! This is….torture. You lied! All I had to do was say what you wanted, but you lied! You’re a liar!” Harmony still had her head back as she screams out in frustration. She can’t keep her hand away because the need to cum is too great. Her fingers begin to move slowly, but quickly they speed up. Again she screams out, hating what she’s being forced to do with him watching. As she cums, her fingers are coated, and she relaxes in the chair, her hand limp at her sex.

Alex yelps as he grabs her hair. His voice. She hears it. “Atoshi. It is you. You mons…..” He covers her mouth with the tape, but Alex still tries to scream. Through her own sounds, she can’t hear him moving about. The only time she knows he’s there is when she feels the prick of the needle. Her cries give way to whines, and the drug starts to make it’s way through her veins. She begins to feel almost weightless as the drug takes effect. Her head moves from side to side as she begins to giggle softly.

"Fine... I'll show you the mercy you didn't show Mel and Anna..." He takes the toy and holds it to her pussy, setting it to high to quickly bring her over once more and flush the rest of the drug out of her system. He glares at her an steps back to watch her, then moves to get another needle, this one to knock her out, he gives it as she's not looking.

When Atoshi hears the soft giggle from behind the tape, he gently removes it, then runs the feather over her again slowly.

With his help, she reaches her orgasm, feeling her body finally start to cool down. She’s leaning her head back, panting hard, when she feels the prick of the needle. “What,” was all she managed to ask before the drug pushed her into unconsciousness.

She didn’t even make a sound of pain as he took the tape off. Instead she continued to giggle. Her body felt nearly limp, more flexible as she was relaxed. “AAAAAAAAtoshi,” she called. “I know….it’s yooooooooou. Talk to me. Please,” she begged. “Please. I need..to hear..someone’s voice. Please.” Her hands moved, as if she were searching for something despite being restrained. “Atoshi? Please. I’m begging you. Talk to me. Let me hear..your voice. Please. I’ll..what do you want?”

Kaden gets some of Atoshi's female staff to have her cleaned up and redressed, then placed in one of his holding rooms.

Atoshi smirks and runs the feather between her thighs again "Hmm... What do I want... Well... I want you to order that story you want to print..." He removes the feather and brings back the toy on low, teasing her nipples slightly. "But what do you want Alex... Right this minute... What is it you want..." He teases te you along her pussy lips slowly.

“What,” she says before laughing. “You want me..to kill a story? I can’t.” Again she laughs. “It’s..news..it’s my..job. I can’t..not do..my job. I have..a duty..to the public.” Alex relaxes as she feels the toy. Her lips parted, she opens her mouth wider moaning. “What do I want,” she asked, taking deep breaths. “I want..to cum. I want you..to keep going. Is this..what you did..to them..Atoshi? Is this..how you..treat them?”

Atoshi pulls the toy away, denying her again "Than you'll find another story... You'll leave my family and friends alone..." He switches back to the feather, he knew she was close again and wanted her to calm down. He smirks "You wanna cum... Agree to drop the story..."

"Find another story," she mumbled. Alex whined wanting more. "Find another story," she mumbled. Again. "Okay," she nodded. "I'll k-kill....the story. Just please," she pleaded. "Let me cum Atoshi. Let me see your face."

Atoshi smirks "That's a good girl... Now I can reward you..." He turns the toy back on and picks it up, then works her blindfold off, he smirks at her "Hello there..." He waists no more time and slips the toy past her lips and rubs it against her clit slowly, set to medium.

Alex sighs, a smile on her face as she feels the toy. "Atoshi," she whispers. Looking into his eyes her orgasm builds quickly. "I wana cum. Oh please make me cum. Don't stop until I cum. Please," she pleads, so close.

He chuckles slightly and nods "You can cum Alex... You did as told..." He keeps it up, after she came, he'd make her delete everything she had on them. He gets closer to her, smiling at her as she gets closer "You gonna cum Alex... Does it feel good..." He uses one hand to pinch and tweak her nipple slightly.

Alex tried to grab at the table she was on as if it were a bed, but her fingers only slid across the smooth surface. “Yes,” she groaned. “I’m gonna cum Atoshi. Oh fuck I’m gonna cum,” she whined. He tweaked her nipple, and that was the last bit of encouragement she needed to finally reach her peak. She arched her back and pulled on her wrists as she cried out, letting him know she was cumming. Her voice loud and screeching as she rode the waves that ripped through her. Her pussy was wet as she settled back down to the table. Her entire body relaxed as she panted. “Thank you….Atoshi. Thank you. That was….incredible. Is that..what you do..or did to them?”

Atoshi watches her and pulls it away once she's done, he smirks at her "My girls get that and more as long as they behave... And they don't misbehave often..." He reaches for her hands "You try anything... And you'll see how I punish them..." He slowly frees her hands, then her legs.

Alex sits up, eyeing him as she rubs her wrists. Her voice is shaky. “So you want me to kill the story. Why? Are you afraid of what people will think? Atoshi you don’t strike me as a man who cares what other people think. It’s not even really news. It’s gossip about your lifestyle choice. Now your friend, Kaden, he would be in hot water. Kidnapping is serious. Atoshi he needs to be punished for that. I can’t look the other way. I won’t print it, but I’ve got to report it. Not that it’ll do much good. I have no proof in what Harmony sent to me. They’ll question Melanie and her husband about it though. I’m sorry,” she began as she slid from the table. “But I’ve got to report it. I’m obligated to. Just let me get into my files, and I can delete all I have on you. Kaden’s information though,” she said pulling her laptop from the bag she found in a chair, “will be forwarded to the police.” She sat down and opened her computer and began to pull up her files.

Atoshi listens to her and watches, then walks over to her computer and pushes it closed "I'm sorry Alex... But that won't fly... I said my family AND friends..." He looks at her "You have no idea what my friend has been through for what he did... And I most certainly won't let you mess with him being there for his children..." He takes the computer from her and sets it down somewhere, the looks back at her, he looks her over. "I guess you need some more training..." He grins and stands before her.

Back
Top Bottom