Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Mason moves, sliding the chair back as he stands. He copies Kaden’s actions, and begins to open his shirt. Standing it’s easy to see how aroused he was. Once his shirt is opened, he peels it off on drops in the chair he was sitting in. He climbs up on the table and smirks. “Shouldn’t I have taken my pants off before I got up here?”

Nicholas watches her as she heads down the hall. “No thanks. I’ve got my own angel to punish, and you’ve got your angel to pleasure.” Kevin warms at his touch. "Uh oh," he says grinning at Nicholas' words.

Kaden chuckles softly and looks at him "Someone's just a little too egar..." He stands and cups his cheek "But that's ok..." He leans closer and kisses him, he runs a hand up into his hair and pulls him closer.

Jareth looks at kevin and smirks "Yes I do..." He helps kevin turn around and straddle him, then glances the kitchen "He feels happy..." He looks back to kevin and kisses him.

'I hate you.' The thought runs through his hair as Kaden kisses him, but Mason doesn’t want him to stop. He returns the kiss, his tongue invading Kaden’s mouth. The kiss comes to an end, and he whispers to him, “Don’t stop. Please. I’ll beg you.”

“I know. I can feel it. Do you?” Kevin leans against Jareth’s body. “I love how you feel.”

Kaden smirks "I never said I'd stop..." He grips his hair lightly and tilts his head back, moving closer to lick at his neck, then bite it softly "Mmm... Beg me without saying a word..." He grins and moves to kiss over his chest, teasing at his nipples with his tongue and teeth. He continues and moves her hand to work his pants open, slowly running his fingers over him.

Jareth smiles and holds him close "Mmm... And I love the feel of you against me..." He pushes his shirt off and runs his hand over his bare skin "Mason is enjoying himself, he'll be fine..." He leans closer and kisses him, licking at his lips softly.

‘Beg you….without a word.’ Mason shudders as Kaden kisses and teases his chest. ‘Fuck. I hate you.’ He slowly brings his hands up to run his fingers through his hair. Mason moves his hands down Kaden’s body as he begins to work his pants open. ‘That’s it. Touch me.’ He groans, leaning his head back at his touch.

“Yes. Mason..will be fine.” Kevin kisses him, putting his hands over Jareth’s. “My love, please, can we not talk about Mason anymore? Right now I want you..to myself. Please.”

Kaden smiles and nips his nipples softly "Mmm... Good..." He starts to kiss down again, his hand finally running over his cock slowly, he pulls back to look at him. "You said make love... So you want it slow and gentle... Right baby?"

Jareth smiles and nods "It's Angel time..." He kisses him a bit rougher this time, nipping a bit at his lips and lightly running his claws over his skin. "Mmm... Time to turn you into a puddle again love..." He pinches at his nipples softly and looks at him.

Mason grins softly. “You said to beg you without words. Allow me to answer without words.” He tenderly kisses his lip, his tongue licking his lips before he deepens the kiss.

Kevin shifts on his lap, feeling himself stiffen. “It won’t..take much..love.”

Kaden moans softly and returns the kiss, he slips his hands up behind his back and pulls him closer, he pulls back slightly "Are you sure you want... To do it on the table..." He kisses along his jaw to his neck, he sucks softly.

Jareth smirks again and helps him open his pants, then helps his stands to remove them as he opens his. "Mmm... But you enjoy it so much..." He leads him back into his lap and kisses him again "Mmm..."

“Yes,” he breathes. “I want you..right here..right now. I can’t help it. I don’t want to stop. I don’t want to go somewhere else. Please, Kaden..M’lord..whatever names pleases you the most..take me.” Mason wraps his arms around him and pulls him close, tight, while he kisses him roughly.

“Yes.” Kevin’s tone is hushed, but the urgency is clear. “Jareth..my love..I want..you..to..fuck me.” Kevin blushed at saying those words to him. “Please.” Her runs his hands up Jareth’s chest to his shoulders before lacing his fingers in his hair. “I love you so.”

"Nnn..." He kisses him back and reaches for his own pants, working them off, he kicks them to the side and pulls him from the table. "These... Off..." He mumbles, then kisses him again, he helps him push his pants off, then lifts him into the table again. "Mmm... Lay back and relax... I don't have any with me..." He kisses him softly again, then gently pushes him back to lay on the table, he licks his fingers and starts to get him ready "Still so tight... He must like that..." He smirks at him slightly.

"Mmm... Nothing sweet sounding about that Little Angel..." He kisses him "Does someone want it a bit rough today..." He leans him back and kisses over his chest, nipping his nipples.

Mason groans as he starts on him. “Yeeessss. He does. So do I. Makes me..feel..everything more.” He lifts his head to watch Kaden. It wasn’t his actions he was looking at it. It was his face. He wanted to see the look in his eyes as he felt his fingers sink inside him. “Look at me,” he whispered. “I want..to see..your face.”

“Oh yes,” Kevin moans as Jareth nips him. “I do love. Very much so. I want you..to..fuck me..to take me..hard..and fast. I wanna cum fast..for you love.”

Down the hall, Aliya screaming can be heard following the clear sound of a smack. "One..Master!"

Kaden smirks and looks up at him "Isn't that my line..." He glances down to start and looks back at him "Mmm... You are a tight boy..." He grins and starts to push them in slowly "You're gonna hug me tight... Aren't you baby..." He bites his lip slightly and stats to pump his fingers, slowly stretching him and getting him ready.

Jareth grins "Then this set up won't work lover..." He moves him to kneel on the couch, facing the back "You hold there... And spread those legs..." Jareth stands to remove his pants and moves to stand behind him, he softly rubs his ass, then smacks it lightly.

“Yes. I’m gonna..hug you tight..and milk your cock.” Mason wants to keep looking at him, but he can’t hold his head up. His head hits the table with soft thud as he groans. “Ooooooh Kaden. That feels…..” His voice trails. Mason can’t wait to feel his cock instead of his fingers, but he knows how important this is. He doesn’t want Kaden to hurt him. That’s not what this about. He wants him to make love to him, to make him feel the heat that is there between them. Mason may hate him, but at the same time, he’s drawn to him. He gives into his anger at times when he speaks to him. Right now he is giving into the other side of his feelings for him.

Kevin grips the couch, grinning. He had heard Aliya, and Jareth’s smack quickly follows. He gasps. “One..Master,” he teases, copying her words. Kevin leans further down the couch, presenting his ass to Jareth. “For you, Master.”

Kaden smiles "I'm looking forward to it... Mmm... And hearing you moan my name..." He gently adds another finger, stretching him more, he smirks at him "You relax quickly... Do you wanna feel me that bad baby..." He slowly ads a fourth finger "Mmm... Soon..." He stretches his fingers again and pumps them slowly.

Jareth grins at him "Is that how you want it my Little Angel... Not that you need to be punished..." He smacks again lightly and rubs softly, moving up behind him, he wets his fingers and starts to tease him. "You're still nice and loose... From the club..." He smirks "I'm glad you had fun..." He starts to stretch his fingers.

Mason tries to focus his breathing as Kaden works him. It’s a difficult task. The pleasure is building slowly. Kaden is an expert at teasing and showering bliss. “Yeeeesss,” He groans. “I do. I wanna..feel you..that badly.” It was driving him wild that Kaden was calling him baby and being so gentle. There were times Mason wanted things this way. Then there were times he wanted to have his clothes ripped off or be the one shredding someone else’s clothes. This was not one of those times. “How many..fingers..are you using? Are you trying..to stretch me..wide open?” His cock was rock hard, twitching as Kaden kept going on.

Kevin smirks. “Two,” he cries out softly. “Thank you Master.” He was teasing Jareth and enjoying him. His body tenses slightly, but only for a moment as he feels Jareth’s fingers. “Yes Master. I had lots of fun at the club.” He leans back into Jareth’s efforts. “I love..being a part..of this family.”

Kaden grins and soon removes his fingers "I just want you ready..." Rubs over his ass softly "Pleasure... Not pain baby..." He lifts one of his legs to rest in the table to spread him a bit more. "I know you're excited... But try and relax again..." He moves closer and presses against him, he rubs his leg gently and moans softly, "Nnn... You're so warm..." He closes his eyes as he continues to slowly enter him.

Jareth growls softly and soon removes his fingers, he was plenty relaxed "Mmm... Good boy..." He rocks against him, then starts to slowly push in, "Nnn... You're still slick too... This should be good..." He smacks him once more as he enters him and rubs softly. "You better hold on Angel..." He holds his hips and pulls out, only to thrust back in a bit harder.

Pleasure sure did sound good to Mason. “Yeah baby,” he tells him. “Opnly poesure with you tonight.” He had a quick image flash through his mind of waking being in bed with him, naked, in his arms. Mason knew that would never happen. Kaden was a married man.If he was going to wake up naked in anyone’s arms, it would be his husband. Still, it was a nice thought. Kaden began to sink into him, and Mason gasped, nearly holding his breath. “Pleasure. Fuck that’s pleasure.” Kaden’s touch felt so right. The way he held his leg and his fingers seemed to caress his skin was perfect. “Slow. Nice..and slow.”

Kevin whimpers as he smacked him again. “Three. Thank you Master.” He bit his bottom lip, loving the way Jareth felt. He took his hips and Kevin nearly lost his grip on the couch as Jareth pulled him back. The smack of their bodies colliding seemed to echo in the room. “Oh Master,” he breathed, trying to not fall apart. “You are..going to be rough..with me. Good,” he grinned digging his fingers into the couch.

Kaden smiles at him and tickles his side slightly "Mmm... Stay with me lover... No trancing out on me this time..." He moans softly and continues to push into him "Nnn... I want you remembering... This..." He leans over him as he fully enters him. "Wasn't this..." He kisses him softly "What you wanted baby?" He cups his cheek and smiles, looking at him, he starts to move slowly.

"It's what my Angel wants..." He smirks and smacks him again, a bit harder and rubs as he starts to thrust a bit faster "Nnn... Moan for me baby..." His other hand holding his hip and griping a bit tightly.

Mason giggles and moves slightly. He looks into Kaden’s eyes as he talks. “Yes,” he breathes. “This is..what I wanted. You..are what I wanted. Soft, caring, gentle, almost loving, but you..you can’t..love..me.” He reaches for his arms, gripping his muscles as he fills. “That’s it baby. Give it all to me.” His cock is hard, already leaking pre as Kaden begins to move. “Nice..slow..strokes..baby. Let me..savor..this..and..you.”

Kevin winces as Jareth smacks his ass again. His pace was rough, but he liked it. “Dig..your fingers..into my hip..love. I wanna feel..that.” He wants to let go and show him, guide him, but he knows if he does, Jareth will drill him into the couch. Each thrust from Jareth is filling him, touching him deeply. “You want me to cum. Don’t you? Please. Tell me..not to cum. Not yet. Make me wait. Please.” Kevin wasn’t falling apart. In telling Jareth what he wanted to hear, in denying himself the pleasure of his release, he was finding his voice.

Kaden smiles and kisses him again "Just because... I'm married... Doesn't mean I can't love you too..." He moans and shifts to thrust a bit deeper "Nnn... You're part... Of this family... My family..." He keeps his movements slow and steady, panting just softly "We fight... We have reasons... But I can still love you..." He kisses him again, a bit deeper this time.

"Nnn... Holding on pretty good Angel..." He kisses along his back "Keep it up..." He grips his hip harder, his claws almost pressing into his skin. He grins at his next request "You want restrictions love... Fine..." He smacks his a bit harder again "You won't cum until I allow it... You hear me..." He leans closer and growls it to him, he lightly nips at his shoulder "Tell me who cums first lover..." He rubs slowly.

Mason reaches for his hair, gripping him tightly, not to be dominate or forceful. “Say it..say it again..that you could..love me. I want..to hear..the words.” They meant a lot to him. “I want to hear you say..that you could..no..that you do..love me. I don’t know why,” he said, sweat breaking out over his face. “I hate you. There’s a part of me..that really..really..hates you, but..I can’t..help it. It scares the hell out of me Kaden..that I want you..to want me. I do. I really do. I want you to want me..to fuck me..to make love to me..to call my name..to tell me..you love me. Fuck I’m an idiot,” he said, “but I wanna hear it. Please. Even if you don’t’ mean it..say it. For me.” He pulled him close to his quivering lips and kissed him softly, passionately.

“You do,” Kevin cries out. “There’s something about this that is so different, and in not falling apart, he’s feeling more. “I won’t cum..until you do. I promise.” He could feel Jareth’s claws threatening to break the skin. He wanted him to grip him tighter, but at the same time, he was afraid of the torrent of memories that might unleash. Would it remind him of the day he killed him? “My bite mark..lover. Bite it. Please. Make me feel..so much. Please. I’m begging you.”

"Shh... Relax..." He kisses him softly "Our past is our past..." He rubs his cheek and looks him in the eyes "I shouldn't feel this way either... But..." He kisses him again, deeper "I love you..." He smiles a bit "People change... And move on..." He speeds up just slightly "You're not an idiot... You're human..."

"Nnn... Think you can... Still hold back..." He trusts a bit harder and shifts to lick around his mark, slowly teasing him, he runs his claws down his back, just enough to to be felt. "I know where your mind goes lover..." He reaches under to his chest and lightly teases his nipples. "I can never hurt you again... Mate..." He kisses up his back again to return to his neck, he kisses around the spot, then quickly bites into his mark.

Mason feared Kaden was only saying what he wanted to hear. It didn't matter if he was. Right then it all sounded so good and felt even better. Kaden picked up his pace, and Mason lifted his head closer to him. His hands still held his arms, pulling him closer to Kaden. "For once, I would love..to not hate you, but I..can't. It's always there. I would be..betraying her..and myself..if I let..it go. I have..to hate you..or it seems.like I'm okay..with what you did. I can't forgive..you either..for the same reason." There it was. Mason was opening up and admitting his feelings, all of them. His cock ached, and a cold flash washed over his body as he finally admitted to something he had been carrying for so long.

Kevin knew Jareth was not going to make it easy for him to hold back. He was glad for that. When he heard Jareth call him mate, he knew Jareth knew what he was afraid of. "I'm....," he began, but as Jareth sank his teeth into his mark, he groaned in pleasure, losing his battle. His body jerked as he came hard and nearly collapsed to the couch. "Cum..sorry..mate..stop..Couldn't....." Kevin closed his eyes, aware that he had cum and was once more a puddle for his love.

Kaden smiles softly "You wouldn't be you... If you didn't hate me in some way..." He kisses him again, groaning "Nnn... And you have forgiven me... In... In some small way..." He looks at him, he was getting close, but was enjoying the slow build "I'm... I'm not asking... Mmm..." He closes his eyes and moans softly "Not asking for anything more... Then... Accepting my love..." He leans down and kisses him again.

Jareth grins against his neck, knowing he wouldn't have bin able to hold back "Mmm..." He holds his hips and starts to thrust harder and faster while Kevin is still tight, he growls and soon thrusts deep. "Nnn... Fuck baby... You're tight!" He fills him and smacks him one last time.

He knew he could accept his love. In fact, he wanted to. Mason reaches for Kaden’s hand and places it on his cock. He didn’t want him to help him cum. All Mason wanted was for Kaden to feel his cock pulsing in his hands as he finally reached his orgasm. “I’m..cumming..Kaden. Fuck I’m cumming.” His sac tightened, and his breathing was ragged. Still he leaned up and kisses his lips.

He feels Jareth speed up, and he knows it won’t be long. Kevin wants to beg him to cum, but he can’t. He rests on the couch as Jareth pounds him. When he feels Jareth cum, Kevin groans out.

Back
Top Bottom