Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

With every movement from him, he fills her completely. Aliya moans, almost whimpering as she can feel him stretching her. Thoughts of Damon have left her mind. All she wants is what she feels. Jareth makes her feel so loved, so wanted. She sees she is part of this family. Aliya has her place. Even as she hears Mason and Kevin still enjoying each other behind her, she knows even they would take her and love her. She takes one of his hands and places it on her breast. “Touch me Jareth. Please.” The other hand rests over his on her hip as she rides him.

“I want you to fuck my brains out, but I want to fuck my little slave right now. So let’s go find her.” He makes sure Kaden gets them both cleaned up before he starts to get dressed. It’s hard to focus. ‘Must be the drugs,’ he thinks. The club only pumps them into the air vents for so long. They can’t do it constantly. Fresh air starts to blow inside, but it would take a little while for the effects to wear off. Nicholas gets his pants back on, and he leaves his shirt open. “Let ‘em see,” he tells Kaden, making sure his shirt is the same way. “At least they can look.” He kisses his nipple, his tongue flicking him before he repeats to the other one. A grin on his face, Nicholas slips through the curtains.

Jareth smiles and starts to massage her breast slowly, rubbing her nipple between his fingers as he kisses to her neck "Mmm... As you wish Sweety..." He licks and kisses along her neck, starting to move her a bit faster, he links their fingers with his other hand. He pulls back to look at her and smiles "Welcome home Aliya..." He leans her back and starts to lick and suckle her other nipple as he continues to pinch and lightly pull the other, his hips buck slightly to add to her pleasure.

Kaden groans slightly at his teasing, then steps past the curtains himself, he grabs Nich by the hair and turns him quickly, pulling him into a deep kiss. He pulls away a few moments later "Your Bitch better be ready... Because as you fuck her... I'll be fucking you... Hard..." He continues to hold him there a moment, he smirks "A real family affair..." He says softly.

As Jareth moves, his body is rubbing her clit. She loves it. His kisses are warm and melting. Her lips feel almost stuck to his as he pulls away from her. She can feel the sweat on her body as she grows closer. She smiles at his words. ‘Welcome home.’ “Jareth,” she whispers, looking down at him, watching him taste her nipple. “I wanna cum Jareth. So bad. Can I?” Aliya moves her body with his, grinding against him now.

Nicholas is stunned as Kaden grabs his hair, turns him around, and kisses him. His words light a fire within him. “Even if she’s not, I still want you to fuck me hard….Master. In fact, I’ll fucking beg you to. Lead the way, please. I’ll follow you”

Jareth growls at her and holds her hip closer "You wanna cum for me Aliya..." His hand moves from her breast up into her hair and grips it slightly, making her look at him "Beg me again..." He smirks at her, his hips moving faster now, pushing her closer.

Kaden grins and kisses him once more "Good boy..." He takes his hand and starts to look through the other VIP beds, soon hearing Mason and Kevin's voices, he pulls back the curtain.

She gasps, barely able to speak the words she wants to say so badly. “J-Jareth..please..let..me..cum.” Aliya wants to close her eyes, but she can’t, not because of Jareth, but because she doesn’t want a single moment of what is happening around her. “Please..let me..cum..Jareth. I’m..home.” She holds on, not wanting to release until he says she can.

Nicholas follows, just as he said he would. When the curtain is pulled back, he smiles seeing Aliya. It doesn’t bother him at all that she’s fucking Jareth. His cock stirs seeing her, and he grips Kaden’s hand tighter.

He growls softly at her and holds her hips "Cum for me Aliya!" He pounds into her quickly, making her chest bounce, he leans her back so if she looked, she'd see Kaden and Nich. He looks to Kevin and Mason as he feels Aliya starting to squeeze him, he growls a bit louder.

Kaden grins as he looks in on his friends, Mason and Kevin were clearing feeling the drugs in the air, along with each other. Then he looks to Jareth, fucking a very happy looking Aliya, he turns to Nich and starts to undress him. "Time to get ready for your slave baby... You'll show her where she belongs... Won't you..." He had his cock out and was stroking it slowly as Nich watched Jareth fuck Aliya.

Hearing him tell her to cum was the last straw. Aliya let go, letting her lust feed her release. Nicholas moved in behind her, his lips kissing her neck. "Hello slave," he whispered to her as the waves of pleasure washed over her. "Master," she gasped "I have missed you." Nicholas gives Jareth a look as he positions himself behind her. He hopes he understands. Reaching for the lube that was on the bed, he quickly takes care of himself before sliding a finger inside her. "Master," she cries out, knowing what he's about to do, but before she can say anything else, he slides inside her. "That's it slave. Take it. Take all of me. You're gonna cum again and squeeze me and Jareth. Aren't you?" All Aliya can do is nod her head. She knows he's right.

"Nnn..." Jareth moans softly and thrusts deep as he fills her as well, panting slightly he watches as Nicholas moves up behind Aliya. He smirks and groans softly as he feels Nicholas enter and rub against him inside, "Nnn... Feel full enough Aliya..." He kisses along her chest slowly as Nicholas moves closer.

Kaden grins and decides to sit back for now, moving closer to Mason and Kevin, checking to see how far gone they were.

Aliya groaned, leaning into Jareth. "Yes," she replied. Nicholas moved his hands along her body. He couldn't decide where he wanted to hold her the most at. "Don't you fucking cum again slave until....until I say so. Do you understand?" Aliya nodded. "Yes Master."
"Good girl. Jareth, do you wanna fill her pussy up?"

Mason looks over Kevin's shoulder and sees Kaden. "You! You..should come over here..to me."

Jareth grins and looks at Nicholas "I see the 'club' got to you too... Huh Doc..." He holds her hips and shifts to push in a bit deeper "Nnn... I don't think she can take anymore... Isn't that right Sweety..." He makes her look at him, her eyes were glossed over, he glances down and frowns, there was still a faint image of the tattoo. "So... She's been feeling lonely... Left out..." He kisses her softly "How about we show her how alone she isn't..." He holds her hips again to pull out, then thrusts back in fully.

Kaden looks to Mason as he calls him over and blinks "Are you sure..." He slowly moves closer, he wasn't quite sure what Mason would do.

Aliya leans back against Nicholas, who also thrusts deep inside her, as Jareth moves. Nicholas reaches for her breasts, kneading them, before starting to work her nipples. "That's right slave. You are not alone, and you are needed." He kisses her neck, biting into her and holding his teeth in her skin. She opens her eyes and mouth, moaning, as her body grows tight. Nicholas pinches her nipples hard, as if to say not yet. 'She cums when we do Jareth. Not a moment sooner,' he tells him.

Mason lunges for him, grabbing his hair. "You look..so fucking good tonight. Maybe it's because..you're married now. I don't know, but I do know..I wanna feel..your lips. Kiss me..M'lord."

Jareth moves with Nicholas, thrusting in as he pulled out and out as he thrust in, he moans at the sensation. 'Alright...' He holds her hips as they move and leans down to lick at her nipples as Nich plays with them. "Do you cum before your Masters Aliya..." He grips her hair and makes her look at him "Who cums first Aliya Sweety..." He growls softly at her and picks up the pace again.

Kaden was slowly moving closer when Mason jumps at him and his eyes go wide with surprise as his words shock him. "W-What... No... Mason you've been drugged... You don't... Want to call me that..." He reaches up and cups his cheek, he did want to kiss him, but he didn't want him to regret anything, he glances away to look at the other three.

Aliya's voice sounds like she's about to cry as she replies, "My..Masters..cum first." Even in this lust hazed state, she knew the correct answer. Though he body was screaming for release she was stuff full by the two men, she knew how would cum first, and it wasn't her.

Mason smiles at him. "She calls that. What did you..do to her..to make her..want you..so much? Why is she so..addicted..to you? Show me..Kaden..M'lord..what you did to her."

Jareth smirks at her and kisses her roughly "Good girl... Now hold on..." He looks to Nicholas and starts to speed up.

Kaden looks at him, then pushes him back to lay on the bed "You..." He takes a breath to calm himself, then looks at him again "Fine... You wanna know what I did... You wanna feel what she felt..." He makes him lay on his back, he glances at Kevin before focusing on him again, he slowly runs his fingers over his chest. "Then you listen to me Mason..." He keeps his touch light and gentle "Listen to me Mason... Breathe in and out... You only hear my voice... You focus only on your breathing... In and out... That's it... In and out... Only your breathing..." He continues his light touches and watches his eyes carefully.

Nicholas takes his cue and starts to speed up as well. He was already so aroused he knew it wouldn't take long. "That's it slave. Take it all." He pinched her nipples roughly. "Who do you belong to?"
"My Masters."
"Who else!?"
"My..My.."
"Family! You belong to your family, and don't you ever forget that again."
"Yes Master! My family! I belong to..my family!"
Nicholas never stopped or slowed down as he held her. He could feel his orgasm coming fast and hard. He had missed Aliya.

Kevin sinks back on the bed, mesmerized by what he saw. Mason takes deep breaths, loving the feel of Kaden's touch. His chest rises and falls as his breaths remain calm. Every muscle relaxes as he listens to his voice.

"Nnn... And your Masters are gonna fill you up... So you better be ready little girl..." He growls and speeds up more, moving a bit faster then Nicholas, he could smell how close he was. "Together Doc... Nnn!.." He moans out and thrusts deep, filling her again as he cums, holding her close.

Kaden never takes his eyes off him, watching as his body relaxes and his eyes grow clouded "That's it... Relax..." His one hand moves down along his body to his cock, his fingers ghost over it slowly until it starts to stiffen. He smirks "Good... In and out... Focus on your breathing... In and out... Relax..." He continues to say softly, then starts to stroke and rub his cock, thumb rubbing over the tip at the right time. "Good boy... In and out... Nice and slow..." He repeats it as his hand starts to move faster, "Nice and slow... Relaxed..." He only slows if there are signs he's feeling it too soon "In and out... Relax..."

Nicholas slams into her, filling her. His hand grabs her mouth and forces her to look over her shoulder at him. “Now slave! Cum!” She opens her mouth to moan and cry out, but he kisses her roughly muffling her sounds. She cums, her body tightening around both men, milking their cocks. Nicholas shudders as he feels how tight she is. Her pussy coats Jareth and holds him tight.

Mason listens to him. Kaden’s voice was loud, louder than the music in the club. The smells of the club begin to fade. All he knows is the voice telling him how to breathe. He doesn’t even think about Kevin. His body shivers at Kaden’s touch, but quickly he is oblivious to him once more. His cock hardens slowly and twitches in Kaden’s hand. Mason is unaware of it all.

Kevin has fallen back, and because of their link, he is feeling everything Mason is.

Jareth moans and holds her close as she tightens on him "Nnn..." He had closed his links to Mason and Kevin so he didn't distract them, he was panting slightly and looks at Nich over her shoulder, he runs his claws lightly over her sides. "So... Think she's had..." He notices Kevin laying beside them, moaning and panting "Kev..." He looks down the bed to see Kaden working on Mason. "What is he doing...?"

Kaden ignores the others and keeps it up, stroking him faster and faster the more he relaxes, he smiles down at him. "That's it... Just relax..." He takes his other hand off him as he noticed his body tensing up, taking away his minds anchor, letting the feeling rush up on him. "Cum for me Mason..." He's stroking him quickly now.

Nicholas smiles as Jareth starts to speak. “Do I think she’s had what,” he asks before looking over his shoulder. “Son of a….what is he doing?” Aliya’s eyes slowly clear, and she looks down at Jareth. Her brow furrows as she notices him looking past her. Looking over her shoulder she can see Nicholas doing the same thing. She moves wanting to free herself from both of them. "Let me go."

Mason’s body jerks, as does Kevin. Both men cum hard. Their hearts are racing, sweat is pouring from their bodies as they can’t seem to stop cumming. They can both feel Kaden’s touch as he has brought them to edge of pleasure and pushed them over. Mason opens his eyes and looks up at Kaden as his climax subsides. “Is that..what you did..to her?”

Jareth was about to ask when they hit their peaks, their orgasms so strong he felt a bit of it through the closes links. "Nnn... Woah..." He shuddered, then looks at Aliya "Why... You aren't going anywhere... But home..." He cups her cheek and kisses her softly, then looks to Nich "I still felt that..." He was panting slightly.

Kaden keeps it up until they both finish, smiling softly until Mason looks at him, he pulls his hand back slowly and looks at him. "Yeah... That's mostly what I did... Yes..." He looks to Kevin and blushes slightly "Did he... Feel that too?"

"Let me go Jareth." Nicholas hears her, the tone of her voice. "What's wrong slave?"
"Please," she tells him. "Don't call me that." Nicholas wraps his arms around her. "Talk to me. Tell me what's wrong." She looks away from Jareth and remains quiet. "Fine. If you don't want to talk, then we'll have to take you home, tie you down, and spank your ass until you're ready to talk."
"Just let me go!" Nicholas is stunned by her shouting. "Aliya, baby, what's wrong?"
"You won't let me go, and you couldn't even wait until you had your dicks out of me before you were looking at someone else. Let me go! Both of you. I wanna leave."

Mason grins. "No wonder..she's so..addicted to you. You know..it helped me..understand..if that makes sense." He looks over at Kevin, who is a puddle, and laughs. "I think he may need some time or some help to get home."

Jareth listens and glares at her slightly, he turns her to look at him "I don't believe I said I was finished with you... Yes, I looked at Kevin and Mason... You would have too... Of if it had been Nicholas... Your the one that pulled away..." He holds her a bit tighter "What are you gonna do Aliya... Run away again... Let Damon have you again! He'll lock you up in your mind again, tighter this time... I won't be able to save you... Is that what you want... To be alone forever... While some slut uses your body to fuck anything that moves!" He knew he was being harsh, but she needed to know "The only reason he wants you... Is Becasue you were once an angel... He wants to snuff out your light and control you..."

Kaden looks at him and blushes slightly, but grins "The drug mix I use... Makes it more intense... Whole body... The mix here is weak..." He glances up at Jareth as he starts to fight with Aliya.

"No," she yells at him. "I don't want to be alone! Don't you get it? I know why Damon wanted me. All that mattered was that he did. When I was with him, he didn't look at anyone else. I never had to share him. I was all he wanted. I never questioned why. I should have, but..I couldn't." She leaned back against Nicholas and closed her eyes tight. She could see Damon in her mind. He was so clear. "I don't..want to be alone."

"I think..I'd like to try that," he smiles. "Aliya," Mason says. "Is everything alright with them? Should we leave?" He puts his focus on Jareth. 'Baby do we need to leave? Is everything alright?"

He looks at her "Then come home... You won't be alone... Yes, we'll want our moments with others... That doesn't mean we don't want you..." 'It's ok Mason...' He doesn't look away from Aliya, knowing she needs his attention now "What if he takes control again... And makes you do things... Like hurt one of us... Or someone else... That would kill you..." He runs his fingers over the tattoo "All this is... Is a leash and collar..." He looks at her "Just a way to control his bitch..." She needed to hear the truth.

Kaden moves to check on Kevin, gently rubbing his cheek "Hey angel boy... You ok?" He'd let Nicholas and Jareth handle it for now. 'If you need my help... Let me know..'

"Damon wouldn't do that," she tells him. Deep down Aliya knows he's right. She's a fallen angel. She knows the truth about Damon. She looks down at Jareth and nods. "Take me home." Nicholas holds her tight. "Baby just because we're not with you, or looking at you, doesn't mean we don't love you or think about you. My cock is still in your ass, and I already miss fucking you," he grins. "I mean it. You're my slave, but you're more than that. Alright?" She puts her hands over his. "Alright. I guess..all of this..just really got me."

'Okay,' Mason tells him. 'Just let me know if you need me.' He looks over to Kevin and Kaden. "Y-Yeah. I'm..f-fine," Kevin tells him, trying to collect himself. "W-What happened? How did you do that?"

Back
Top Bottom