Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

“Karen, it’s alright. I gave it to him. How about this? Melanie and I will renew our vows and give each other new rings. I want you to be there since you’re a part of my life. How does that sound?” She looks over at Jareth. Her face was flushed a little. “Okay daddy. We can do that.” Melanie puts her hands on her shoulders. “Sweetie are you alright? You look a little tired. Want to go get something from the kitchen?”
“I’m fine Melanie. Can we go get something to drink?”
“Sure baby.” Melanie leads her past Nicholas and Kaden. As she passed Kaden, she looks up at him, her eyes haunting. Nicholas notices. “I think you might be right about that darkness,” he whispers to him. “Alright..Master. My collar,” Mason says as he lowers his head.

Kaden nods and just looks at the others "Let's get going... Nice look by the way..." He smiles at Mason and Kevin, then takes Nich's hand and heads for the door "Maybe I should get you one..." He smirks at Nich.

Jareth looks at them go, then unlock the collar and slips it on him "Perfect fit..." He smirks and helps him stand then snaps his fingers once more "Final touch..." Two sliver chain leashes appear on their collars and in his hand.

Nicholas smiles. “Anytime baby. I’d wear it. I already belong to you completely. Heart, soul, mind, and my body is absolutely yours’.” He squeezes his hand tighter.

“Hey,” Mason says half laughing. “They are going to know you are one lucky man when you walk in with us like this.” Kevin nods. “Yep, and he knows he is.”

Kaden chuckles "I may hold you to that..." They continue out the door.

Jareth gives them a slight tug and a smirk to then leads them to the door "Come on boys... We have a girl to find..."

Nicholas reaches down and rubs his ass. "You can hold me to whatever you like baby." He can't wait to get to the club. The memories of last time are delicious, but he feels like he's forgetting something.

Mason laughs as they start to follow Jareth. "Yes Master," Kevin tells him.

Kaden leans closer and kisses his cheek "Then I'll start looking..." He looks at him as he pushes te button for the elevator "We remind Aliya that she is part of this family tonight... If we have to fuck that Damon right out of her..." He smiles and looks over to the other three "Isn't that right guys..."

Jareth leads them out and gives each another tug, pulling them closer to give them a kiss "Sounds good to me... What do you say boys..."

Mason looks Jareth in the eyes. "I say bring her on." Kevin takes a deep breath as he blushes. "But wait. She's my slave, and I give each of you permission to command her tonight. Take good care of my girl." Nicholas can't help but feel himself becoming aroused at the thought of all them dominating her.

Kaden smiles and steps into the elevator "We'll get her back..." He looks at them and smiles brighter "Get our family back..."

About 30 minutes later the arrive at the club, Jareth leads Kevin and Mason through the doors, keeping them close and making it quite clear they were taken. He looks around as they hit the dance floor, if Aliya was there, he didn't want to chase her away. He pulls Kevin close first and bumps and grinds against him with the first fast song, letting him go as his legs shake and he's panting. "You won't wait long Little Angel... I promise..." He kisses him, then pulls Mason up, this song was slower, which let him slowly tease and work him up, kissing him and running his fangs over his neck.

Kaden walks up and kisses Nicholas hard before they walk in, gripping his hair "You're mine Doc... Don't forget it..." He takes his shirt and leads him inside, his Dom side showing through brightly.

Kevin dances with him, letting the music and his feelings for Jareth control his body. The closer he gets to him and feels him, the more he begins to unravel. Mason watches, moving to the beat of the music. He can feel Kevin’s emotions running through his body. Closing his eyes, he drinks them in. The music changes, and Jareth takes him closer. He smiles at him. “Nice..and..slow. That’s how I want..to take things..with you..baby.” His lips ghost over Jareth’s, a hint of kiss that doesn’t happen lingering. He wraps one arm around him as his other hand reaches up to caress his face.

Ali is on a bed enclosed by curtains. Her outline as she riding a man she doesn’t even know can be seen. His hands roam her chest as another man approaches her from behind and reaches for her neck as his lips kiss her shoulder. She moans softly for them.

Nicholas stops as Kaden pulls him for their kiss. After he speaks, it takes Nicholas a moment before he can speak. Staring into his eyes, he tells him, “Yes Sir. I belong to you and only you. Never will anyone else dominate me. I can promise you that. I am your willing slave, and your pleasure is the only thing I want.” He leans in to kiss him once more not paying any attention to the people around that heard his words to him. He’s aroused, and taking a small step closer to him, he presses his body against him. “For you Master.”

Jareth smirks and lifts Mason's leg to wrap around his waist and grins against him slowly "Mmm...
Already stiff boy... Enjoy my dance with Angel..." He ghosts kisses over his face and neck "Nice and slow..." He continues to grind with the music "Work you slowly... Throughly up... To the very edge..." He stares at him, feeling him getting harder "Then keep you there... Until you beg me to make you pop..." He reaches up and grips his hair, pulling him into a deep, demanding kiss.

Kaden grins at him and pulls him closer again "You just earned that collar Doc..." He pulls him into a deep heated kiss, his one leg moving between his thighs to tease him slowly. He pulls from the kiss but doesn't stop or let him go "Tell me you wanna cum... In front of all these people..." His leg continues to tease him slowly to the music.

“Nice..and..slow.” Mason keeps his lips close to Jareth, but he doesn’t kiss him. The teasing closeness is driving him crazy. “Yes..Master. Take me..to the edge..and let me..hang there. Don’t let me..cum..until you’re ready for me to..until you want me to..until it would please you. Please. Master.” He kisses him back as he pulls his hair. Kevin is panting, sweating, feeling his own body growing closer.

Their kiss is intense, and Nicholas can feel the eyes of those around them burning into them. It’s like the other time they were here. “Yes..Master,” he whispers into his ear, encouraging him to keep going, to keep teasing him. Leaning back slightly, his nose touching his, he obeys. “I wanna cum..Master..in front of..all..these people. Let them see..me give into pleasure..that only you..can give me. Let them see..me submit..to you..and only you.”

He wraps his hand around Kevin's leash and slowly brings him closer as well "You too little angel... Do you wish to cum for me as well..." He can feel the eyes of the people around them and just grins, they didn't matter, only his boys were on his mind at the moment. He looks back to Mason, he could see in his eyes how close he was "That's it Boy... Right on the edge... Just one little push from me... And I get to feel you... Pop!" He leans closer quickly and bites into his mark with a growl, forcing his orgasm to hit, he shudders and helps to hold him up.

Kaden grins "Good boy... Then I'll grant your request..." He slips a hand into his pants, striking him "You look at me... You show me your face as a make you cum for me... Doc..."

Mason watches Jareth toy with Kevin, like a cat with a mouse. He grins, and as Jareth turns his attentions to him once more, he feels his body inching closer to the ledge. His teeth sink into his skin, and with wide eyes he explodes, groaning. Kevin has to reach out and grab Jareth as he feels his own release close at hand. “Master,” he asks, “Cum..I?”

He gasps as Kaden reaches inside and touches him. So many eyes. So much whispering. “Of course..Master. Anything..for you.” He wants to kiss him, to touch him, but just being this close to him, is electric. Nicholas is enjoying the feeling. "So..close..Master. Can I..cum? Please," he struggles to say as his eyes remain focused on Kaden's face.

Jareth slowly removes his fangs, licking the holes closed, he looks at Mason and kisses him softly "Good boy..." He lets Mason hold him to stay standing and pulls his angel closer, "My naughty little angel..." He kisses him softly and holds him around the waist with one hand "Mmm... Enjoy it..." He kisses his mark, then quickly bites it as he did Mason's, forcing Kevin's release as well, he holds him.

Kaden grins and strokes him faster "Very good... Now cum for me Doc..." He stares at him and strokes him quickly, rubbing his tip with his thumb. He smirks "Good boy... That's it... Let go..." He was already hard himself, but leading Nich like this, ordering him, it just felt too good, he was shaking from excitement.

Mason feels like he can finally move as Jareth’s tongue licks his skin. He looks over as Jareth pulls Kevin closer, smiling, fairly sure of what is about to happen. Kevin stares at Jareth as he pulls him closer, his anticipation rising. “Yes Maaaaaaster,” he whimpers as Jareth’s fangs sink into his skin. He releases, not caring who is watching. “Master,” he cries out a bit louder, as his body trembles.

“Let..go..Master.” Nicholas wants to close his eyes, to lean his head back, but the need to look into Kaden’s eyes as he cums is greater. He leans in close to him, his lips barely touching his, as he cums. Nicholas notices him shaking, and as his climax comes to an end, he kisses him deeply. “Thank..you..Master,” he tells him, a kiss after each word. “Now. Would you like me to make you cum? Can I..taste you..here..in front of..all these people?” Some of the people watching them answer for Kaden. “Yeah!” “Let your slave taste you!” “Put that boy on his knees!” “I wanna see him suck your cock!”

Jareth smiles and makes Kevin look at him, then kisses him slowly but deeply "Mmm..." He looks at them both "Ready for the VIP boys..."

Kaden looks at Nicholas and bites his own lip, he was beyond excited by his display, there was no way he'd make it to the VIP. He glances around at their on lookers, he looks back to Nich and grins "Alright... On your knees Doc... I granted you release... Now you'll give me mine..." He managed to keep his voice straight and firm.

"Anytime," Mason tells him. He quickly adds, "Master." Kevin is concerned but not with the eyes on them. "Master," he asks. "Can you make our clothes clean before we leave?" There's a deep blush to his cheeks. "Maybe he wants us to wear our cum soaked clothes. Maybe it pleases him," Mason grins.

The cheers were outrageous. Men around them were rock hard. "Let me cum on your slave," one of them yelled. He was followed by other who wanted to do the same thing. Nicholas paid them no attention. He sank down to his knees, never looking away from Kaden. "Yes Master." He leaned forward, and with his teeth, he unzipped Kaden's pants slowly. "Fuck! Did you see that?" "That's a damn good slave!" "He knows his place!" He has to use his finger to work the button free and take Kaden's cock from his clothes. It was clear the onlookers were impressed with his member. Nicholas knew it was his though, and all they could do was look. He licks him, fully, from his base to the tip, making sure to touch every inch of him with his tongue. It was a tease, designed to push him closer. His mouth covers his tip, and Nicholas begins to slowly take all of him in.

Jareth smirks and kisses Kevin again "Becasue you asked nicely... With that little blush..." He snaps his fingers and cleans them up, then slowly leads them to the VIP section, keeping his eyes open for Aliya.

Kaden blocks the others out, his eyes and ears in his husband, his personal slave for the night, "Nnn... Just like that..." He moans softly and shudders a bit more, he reaches down and runs his fingers through his hair, gripping lightly as he starts to take him in. "Nnn... Fuck you're good at this..." He looks down at him, then finally glances at the others "Hmmm... Should I let them... Mmm.." He moans again "You are mine..." He gives his hair a light tug.

Both men follow him. Mason notices the guys looking at Kevin and nearly licking their lips. He grins as he passes a woman who gives him a hungry look. 'Sorry sweetheart. My heart belongs to these men and a very special woman.' "So Master, what would you like for us to do when we get there? What is your desire?"

Nicholas flashes his eyes up to Kaden. He slides his cock to the back of his throat, pauses, and then begins deep throat him. "Fuck! Look at him swallow that cock!" There were several groans, but the only reaction he cared about was Kaden's.

Jareth smiles at them and moves to have one on each side of him, an arm around each waist "Well... We need to find... Oh my... That can't be..." He stops by one bed and pulls the cover back "Aliya!?"

Kaden grins and glances at the small crowd "Nnn... Good... Isn't he..." He looks down at Nich again and grins, groaning as he starts to deep him "Nnn... And he's all mine..." He grips his hair lightly again and gives a soft tug, not to lead or pull him away, just get his attention. "Mmm... Isn't that right Doc... Show them your hand... Nnn.." He tilts his head back, he was getting close.

She throws her hair back, her hair flying away from her face. Grinning at him she tells him, “No. It’s Ali, and unless you and your pets plan on fucking me, shut the damn curtain.” Ali groans as the man beneath her thrust his hips up, spearing his cock into her. “That’s it baby. Fuck me.” She bites her bottom lip as she looks at Jareth. Taking her gaze from him, she leans back slightly, and Kevin sees her tattoo. “Master,” he whispers. “That tattoo. She has it.”

Nicholas is more than happy to obey. He holds up his hand. The lights catch his ring, making it shine for them. “Shit! They’re married!” The crowd cheers for them as Nicholas reaches around Kaden’s body, his hands gripping his ass, and pulling him closer to him.

Jareth notices the tattoo too, "Shit..." He says softly, then looks at her again, he glances at Mason and Kevin "I bet you couldn't handle the three of us... We'll have to find someone else... Aliya..." He goes to close the curtain.

Kaden groans louder "Nnn... Us that t-tongue... Fuck..." He reaches out and holds his shoulder as he gets closer "F-Fuck... Swallow it!" He holds his head and thrusts deep, filling his throat and bucking into him slowly as she rides it out. "Mmm..." He slowly slides from his mouth and looks down at him panting.

"Wanna bet," she says with a grin. "And it's Ali," she screams as the curtain falls closed. Mason looks at him quickly. "Ali? Why the hell did she say her name was Ali? Kevin, what's going on?" He looks around to make sure no one is listening. "Damon has gotten to her. Converting a fallen angel to a dark angel means the angel loses who she is. That's..the only thing..I can think of. I don't know everything about how Damon works. I'm sorry. Jareth, where is Kaden and Nich?"

His seed fills his mouth, and Nicholas feels sparks run through him. Swallowing, he feels his own pleasure rip through him, but he doesn't cum. Sucking, licking him clean, he looks into Kaden's eyes. "I love you Master," he says, breathless.

Jareth growls softly as the curtain falls closed he looks to Mason and Kevin "We need her alone... I have to get in to her head... Find out what happened..." He looks to Kevin, then back out over the crowd "That way... But they are a bit busy... Hmm..." He pulls the curtain open again "If you think a little girl like you... Can handle us... Aliya... Meet us two beds down..." He closes them again and starts for the empty bed a few down.

Panting slightly, he looks down at Nich and smiles, he slowly pulls him up to stand, then cups his face and kisses him deeply, twisting their tongues together slowly. "Mmm..." He moans softly and pulls him closer.

“You sure it’s a good idea to get her alone on a bed? She clearly is into sex a bit more than she was when we last saw her,” Mason speaks up. “Yeah. It’s Damon’s influence. He’s made her feel good, and she wants more, but she’ll never be as satisfied as she is with him. At least the rose was closed. When it starts to bloom, he’s coming for her. It’s also how he can track where she is. That’s all I know about how it works. I’m sorry I can’t be of more help.” Mason shakes his head. “It’s okay baby. You’re helping plenty. I sure hope you have a plan Jareth.”

Ali stops riding the man as she looks at the closed curtain. “How. Dare. They.” She climbs from him and grabs her clothes starting to dress. “Where you going baby?” She grins at him. “To a real man and his two little pets. Oh I’m sorry baby, but your little cock was never gonna be enough for me. So why don’t all of you fuck each other.” She slipped through the curtain leaving the man behind and headed towards the bed.

“That was incredible Master,” he tells him as he begins to put his cock back inside his pants. “Don’t even see why I’m doing this. It’s not going to stay put away for long. Should we go inside and help them look for her?"

Back
Top Bottom