Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"Naughty girl...." He shifts and thrusts into her fully "Nnn... That what you wanted Ali..." He again makes himself bigger to completely fill her, thrusting slowly to tease her again, she had to tell him what she wanted. He pulls her bra down and licks at her nipples before gently nipping them and sucklin them, still thrusting slowly.

"Yes," she squeals her reply to him. "I wanted..you..to be inside me. Please." Again she squeals as he takes her. He pulls her bra down and tastes her nipples, and Aliya thinks, 'just rip it off. I don't care if I go back without it.' The thought brings a smile to her face.

He glances at her but keeps his pace slow, his fingers still on her tattoo, keeping her need at a high level, he sucks her nipples harder and pulls away with a loud pop. "Mmm... You taste sweet..." He smirks and kisses up to her neck, lightly running his fangs along it, he sucks and nips, but all gently. He rolls his hips into her, touching every inner sweet spot, but only softly, slowly.

"Rip it off." She heard the words soft and low come from her mouth, and her blush darkened. Aliya couldn't believe what she just said to him. "M-My bra," she stuttered. "Rip it off. Please." There was a certain freedom in what she had just said. Aliya loved it. "Please," she breathed. Even pleading him sent her soaring. She began to moan feeling him so completely fill her. 'That's it. Keep filling me,' she thought. 'Don't stop.'

He grins and uses his fangs to rip her bra open, freeing her breasts, he suckles and nips them a bit harder in reward, also giving a slightly harder thrust. He looks at her again, then kisses her roughly, biting her lip as he pulls way, he grins and uses the hand not in her mark to massage her breasts. He could see her eyes losing that pure sparkle, he smirks, her angel was being hidden while here, but he knew until it was gone, it would return in the human world.

Aliya gasps, writhing against him as he rips her bra from her. She felt free again. Something was coming over her. She was changing. "Yes," she groaned, not caring that something was going on with her. "Harder," she whispers to him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer. "Take....fuck me harder." The feeling within her altered yet again, and still Aliya dismissed it.

He grins and looks at her, he holds her hips and starts to thrust harder into her, but still slowly "That's it Ali..." He whispers softly, he moves a hand back to her mark and increases her lust just slightly, he continues to thrust hard and deep, but slowly. He stares at her again and grins.

Aliya can feel the change as he touches her tat. It's stronger, hotter. "Yes," she moans for him. "Faster," she tells him, still whispering. "Please," she adds. "Faster..Damon." Again there is release of pleasure that rips through her as she opens up a bit more to him, changing even more.

Damon grins at her and holds her hips again "You want me to fuck you faster Ali..." He starts to pick up the pace, pressing her against the wall more, he growls softly and is fucking her pretty hard soon. "Nnn... Beg me Ali..." It was a whispered moan in her ear before he nips it and moves to her neck, running his fangs over it again and biting it softly.

Aliya leans into him, feeling his body slam into hers'. He fills her, making her gasp and moan. His breath is warm against her ear as she softly speaks to her. She feels a bit more of her reserve slip, and Aliya begins to beg him. "Fuck me..hard..fast..deep..Damon. Please. I beg of you. Don't stop." With every words she groans she feels a cool wave wash over her as she's freed yet even more. "Please Damon," she pleads. "Keep..making..me..feel..this..good."

He reaches up and grips her hair and growls as he continues to fuck her "You like that Angel girl... The Devil fucking your tight pussy..." He tips her head back with her hair and nips at her neck again, he kept his power over her tattoo, keeping her from cumming until he was ready for her to. He stares at her again as he makes himself stretch a bit more, he wanted her hold to snap, for the pleasure to be the only thing that mattered, he could see the red haze of hell starting to cloud her eyes. "Such a naughty little bitch... Aren't you Ali..." He speeds up more "Does the Angel wanna cum..." He grins at her, knowing she couldn't, unless he allowed it.

Finally something inside let go. "Yes," she howled. "I wanna cum! I want you to keep fucking me hard and fast until I cum all over your cock! Please let me cum! Cum for me deep inside my pussy! I can't..take it any longer! I'm begging you! I'll do anything you want! Just fuck me with your cock! Fuck me until I can't take it anymore!" Her entire body felt electrified and alive. She trembled from head to toe. "Bite me! Sink your teeth into my body! Please! I'll do anything Damon! I promise." She gave her word, and the promise of an angel could not be broken.

He grins at her and "Perfect..." He holds her hips and slows down, keeping her on that thin ledge "Then lock her up... Lock up that little angel inside you..." He slowly speeds back up "Do that... and I'll let you cum..." He moves them to the floor and starts to really fuck her hard, he squeezes and massages her breasts, pulling her nipples lightly. "Do it Ali... And you'll never be alone again..." He smiles at her.

Her head is spinning at his words and actions. As she's resting on the floor, feeling him pound her, she screams, "Aliya is no more! Only Ali remains! Ali, Damon's plaything! Now! Fuck me until you fill me up Damon! Please!" She digs her fingernails into his back groaning out as her clit aches for release.

Damon grins "Hello Ali..." He releases the hold his mark hard on her body, letting the orgasm hit her hard and fast, while he still fucks her quickly, not quite ready himself. He moans and watches her for a few more minutes before thrusting deeper and filling her "Nnn... Fuck...." He kisses up her chest to nip at her neck, then biting slightly.

Ali jerks her head up from the floor as her climax takes her. She cums, coating his shaft. Ali groans as her body squirms beneath his. She can feel him cum, and it only makes her orgasm last longer. She gasps for breath, not certain when it will end. Ali doesn't care either. Her eyes roll back in her head, and her mind literally shatters. Aliya slips deeper into a dark place, and when she comes to rest against the floor, Ali smiles up at him. "Hello lover."

Damon grins at her and leans down to kiss her "Very good..." He starts to rock into her slowly, he was still hard "Is the little angel locked up tight my pet..." He reaches up and gently massages her breasts, rubbing her nipples slowly, he looks at her "Wouldn't want her coming back... And stopping your fun..." He leans down to softly suckle her nipples, teasing them with his tongue.

"Oh yes lover," she replies, running her fingers through his hair. "The little angel is locked away securely. She doesn't have this body any longer. It's mine, and I plan on enjoying it. I want every ounce of pleasure I can from you lover. That's it," she purrs, moving with him. "Make me cum again Damon. Please. I want to feel it again. I want to please you. Tell me what you desire lover, so that I can comply and bring you every bit of pleasure you deserve." She leans up to him, her mouth finding his neck, kissing and suckling.

Jareth moves to sit on the bed with them, he takes Mari's hand "Everyone deserves a second chance to be forgiven..." He looks at Mason, still talking to her "I owe you my life... You didn't have to save me..." He looks back to Mari "So please... Let me help save you... Not just for you, for your daughter..." He allows her to move her arms slowly, letting her hand go.

Kaden smiles at her "Oh... I'm bi... I was with my... Girlfriend when I met Nich..."

Damon growls softly and starts to pick up the pace again "Good..." He grips her hair again and pulls her away from his neck "Then let's have some real fun..." He kisses her roughly and starts to really fuck her.

Mari didn’t speak in response to what he said. She moved her arms slightly at first. When Karen saw that she could, she grabbed her mother’s arms and wrapped them around her, leaning close to her. “Hold me mom. I’ve never been held by my mom. I want to.” Mari closed her eyes. “Because I never held you as a baby? Because I gave you away? You want to remind me of that? You don’t think I’m in pain every single day of my life because of that? No. You want to add to that pain by reminding me. Don’t you?” Karen looked over at Jareth, her confusion clear. “No mom. I love you, and I want to feel your arms around me. That’s it. I promise. Please understand.”

“Oh,” Callie exclaimed, her face still red. “I see. Well.” She looked towards Kaden briefly before returning her gaze forward. “How did you..know..you were..bi?”

Ali’s moans grow louder into his mouth as he fucks her. She tries to move with him, but his pace so frenzied she is jarred about at the end of his cock. Breaking the kiss she wants him to hear her cries of pleasure. “Yes Damon! Fuck your dark angel!”

Jareth watches "Mari... Hold your daughter... This is a first for the both of you..." 'Go hug them both, give her a family hug...' He glances at Mason briefly before reaching up to run his fingers through Karen's hair "She's just hurt Sweety... And she's trying to mask it with anger... Right baby?" He looks to Mason, he would understand.

Kaden smiles slightly "Well... I had been with a guy before... Once... But he really wasn't my type... So I thought I wasn't into men... And.. Saw a bunch of women..." He glance out the window "But you never really know who you'll fall for... I thought I only loved my girlfriend..." He looks back to Nich "But some things happened... And Nich was there to help me... And well..." He holds up his hand to show the ring "But our lifestyle is still complicated... You'll understand more at home..."

Damon holds her and continues, soon flipping her over and entering her from behind, doggy style "That's right.. You are mine... Now cum for me again!" He touches his mark and doubles her pleasure.

“Yeah,” Mason says as he moves closer to them, sitting on the opposite side of the bed of Karen. He reaches over to her and pulls her close before putting his arm around Mari and pulling her close as well. Karen smiles and hugs them both as well. Mari’s resolve is cracking, but the pain of what she did is great. “Just..why? Why won’t you listen to me? Do you both enjoy hurting me?”
“We’re not trying to hurt you Mari. We’re showing you we love you and forgive you.”
“I don’t..don’t forgive me. Just..please..go..and leave…..” She stops as she looks at Karen’s face. She looked so much like Mason. “You look like him.” Karen smiles. “Do I?”
“Yeah. It’s why…..” She could tell her it was why she left her. She would be a constant reminder of the man she couldn’t have. Even now, she was still that.

“O-Okay,” she stuttered. “I’ve never had..a boy..friend. Never been..on a date.” She giggled at her little admission to them. “Guess I’m a weirdo huh?”

Damon is rough as he man handles her. Ali likes it that way. Her knees scrap against the floor, and she only smiles. He plunges into her, filling her in new ways. She feels his fingertips touch her tattoo, and Ali lowers her head to the floor moaning as the pleasure takes her. Her legs tremble, buckling under her as she cums. She can feel her juices coating his cock. Reaching down, she begins to rub her clit. “That’s it lover. Keep fucking me. I want to feel your cum inside me. Fill me up Damon.”

Jareth looks at her, keeping her body inline, he was in her head "Don't go there... He's still here too... Maybe not the way you want... But he's still here... And still cares..." He smiles softly at her "They aren't a reminder of what you lost... But of what you still have..."

Kaden chuckles softly and shakes his head "Not at all..." He looks to Nicholas "Nich was a virgin when we were first together..." He smiles at him "Me and my friends went out to a club... Not knowing what type of club it was... It was a fetish club... We ran into Nich and Aliya... They also entered not knowing about it..." He smirks "We go them to stay... and I had him there... Course... I didn't know how he felt yet... But I'm glad I was his first..." He was blushing lightly.

He nips at her neck and keeps her pleasure doubled, thrusting faster as he gets closer "Nnn... I'll fill you up little bitch..." He reaches under and starts to rub her clit quickly, wanting her to cum again, she wouldn't be able to move when he was done.

“I don’t have him,” she hisses at him, signs of her old self creeping back in. “That’s why I made the choice I did. He preferred that little bitch. Let her raise her,” she turns her scolding eyes to Mason. “Mari? Calm down. Get a hold of the darkness. You’re letting your pain allow it to come back in. Come on. I know this isn’t you. I remember you before. We’ve seen the real you. Please.” She turns her burning gaze back to Jareth. “Get out of my head demon. You have no right.”

“Kaden,” Nicholas yells, blushing deeply. “You didn’t have to tell her that,” he laughs. He shakes his head before looking over to her. “Yeah. That’s exactly how it happened. I met Kaden while helping a friend who had wrecked his car. I knew when I looked at him that night I felt something for him. I knew I wanted him. It’s strange, but when it’s there, you just….know. Does that make any sense?” She glanced over at Kaden before looking back to him. “Yeah. It does.”
“Good. Now you’re sitting so scrunched up. Relax your hands and arms. Let one of your hands rest on my thigh and the other on Kaden. Do it now. Relax.” Callie slowly nodded before allowing her hands to slip down her own body and rest on each of them. “Good girl. Now. Isn’t that better?” Her heart was racing. She felt excited. “Yes,” she whispered.

Feeling his fingers, she moves her hand back to the floor as she cries out. “Fuck! You trying to make me cum again! I want to! Fuck,” she groaned as she gritted her teeth feeling her pussy tighten around him. “Damon,” she screamed as she allowed her orgasm to rip through her. She feels every muscle nearly give out from under her as she cums for him. “Can’t,” she begins, unable to finish her sentence. Her legs buckle even more, and she begins to slip to the floor even with him still fucking her. It was as if he was driving her down into the floor with each thrust.

Jareth glares but only slightly "I have the right to keep my loved ones safe... And before you say it, not from you... But from that thing that is trying to control you... Making you say and do these things..." He looks at her "I saw you in the hospital... The real you... Now wake up and take your life back!" He growls at her.

Kaden smiles "What... Not embarrassed... Are ya Doc..." He looks down as she does as told again, then places his hand over hers "Good girl... Now just breathe and relax... We're almost home..." He relaxes back against the seat and watches out the window, letting her try and calm down.

"But you will..." He holds her up and continues to fuck her, then after a few minutes he thrusts deep and fills her "Nnn..." He moans and pulls out, the last few shots hitting her thighs and the rest leaking from her slowly, he lets her go and watches her slowly slide to the floor.

Back
Top Bottom