Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

Damon smiles and rubs his fingers through her hair slowly "Mmm... Why would I kill such a nice fuck..." He tips her chin up to look at him "I have one of gods Angels... Fallen, but still an angel..." He rolls his hips slightly, he was still hard inside her, loving the way her eyes rolled back slightly. "I could keep you here... Make you my little pet..." He smirks "Even give you back some of your power..." He wouldn't be the devil if he didn't try to tempt her. "There must be something you want..." Rolling his hips slightly again.

Each time his hips rolled and his cock moved inside her, she groaned. "Yes. There is..one..thing. I want..to be..with you. Your pet..is fine. Just don't..never come back..to me. Say you will..come for me..again...when you're..ready to."

He pets her softly and leans closer to kiss her gently "Mmm... To never have you again... Would be a crime in itself my dear..." He smirks slightly "But... Having an angel beg to see me again... You will see me again... Now sleep... Before I take you back..." He relaxes back into the bed.

Aliya wasn't sure if he used some kind of magic when he spoke the word 'sleep' or if it was simply how exhausted she was, but she could not stay awake. She slowly closed her eyes, still resting against him, and was quickly asleep.

Damon watches her as she passes out and relaxes more to rest himself, he slowly moves her to lay neck to him. "Well... Tonight was interesting... I didn't expect to find an angel in this town... Let alone sleep with her..." He runs his fingers through her hair as she sleep and soon closes his eyes as well.

Nicholas wakes up early and looks at Kaden as he sleeps. He smiles and pulls him closer before looking down at the ring on his finger. 'It really happened. It wasn't a dream. We got married last night. They're going to be so mad,' he smiles. He wants to get up, but he doesn't want to wake Kaden. So slowly he begins to move away from him, sliding his arm out from under him.

Kevin yawns and wakes up first. Seeing them both still sleeping, he creeps from the bed and towards the kitchen. He's shocked he doesn't smell coffee already brewing. Aliya seems to get up before him. 'She must be passed out with Mel. He jumps as he gets to the kitchen as sees Mel. "Sorry," she whispers to him. "I was hungry." Kevin smiles. "I'm not surprised. Aliya must be passed out. I figured she would be up by now." Melanie gives him a curious look. "She's not in there with you guys? She's not in any of the spare rooms."
"Are you sure?" She nods. "Strange. Maybe she got up and went out for breakfast or some fresh air. I'm sure she's fine."
"Yeah. She probably didn't want to wake any of us up."

Aliya stirs under the blanket and stretches. Slowly she opens her eyes. Once she sees where she is, she quickly sits up. 'Oh. My. I'm....I can't be here. I have to go.'

Kaden was beyond content and sleeping soundly, he didn't even notice Nicholas moving.

Jareth was sound asleep, he shifted slightly as Kevin left but didn't wake up.

Damon walks in as she sits up and grins at her "Good morning... Did you sleep well Angel girl..." He moves closer and sets a tray of food next to her, "I had your clothes cleaned... I'll bring you back once you've eaten and dressed..." He watches her for a few minutes before sitting down next to her.

Yawning Nicholas starts to make coffee.

Mason wakes up and smiles at Jareth. ‘He looks so handsome.’ Carefully he caresses his fingers down his cheek.

“My clothes,” she says. “Yeah. My clothes..because I’m naked..because we slept together last night. I can’t believe..I..did that.” She looks at the food and grabs for it. Aliya wastes no time eating. “Sorry,” she tells him realizing she’s stuffing her face. “I’m just so hungry. Thank you for the food and for cleaning my clothes. So what happens after you take me back? You just disappear?"

Jareth smiles slightly and leans into the touch, he was waking slowly.

Kaden was still sound asleep, curling up around Nich's pillow.

Damon looks at her "Well... That depends... Does the little angel want to see the devil again..." He smirks "And what about your friends..."

"Morning baby," Mason whispers. "I didn't mean to wake you, but I couldn't help myself. I had to touch you."

"Me," she asks as she stops eating. "Do I want to see you again?" Aliya wipes her mouth. Of course she wanted to see him again. "You probably have tons of women under your control. You don't need me." She climbs from the bed wrapped in a sheet. "Where are my clothes? You can take me home and get back to your life."

"Mmm... Not a problem..." He cracks an eye open and smiles at him "Did you sleep well?" He pulls him closer and nuzzles him softly.

Damon smirks and moves to stand behind her, pulling her close "Hmm... You'd be surprised at how few I do... But... I do know that tone..." He nibbles at her neck "Your men... Aren't giving you what you need... Are they..." He runs a finger down her front, pulling the sheet away "Tell me what you truly want..." He snaps his fingers before her face and puts her back into that trance.

“Yeah baby,” he tells him before he snuggled closer to him. Mason slips his arm around him. “I just want to steal a few minutes alone with you. Kevin is in the kitchen making coffee. It smells good, but I want some time alone with you more.”

Aliya stiffens as he pulls her close. She flinches as he nibbles her neck and looks around the room. “Wait,” she whispers as his finger trails down her body. When he snaps his fingers, she relaxes. Aliya leans into him. “No. They’re..not. They love me, and I..love them. It’s not..enough. I want..more. I want..to feel..like I did..last..night..all..the..time.”

Jareth holds him and kisses him softly "Mmm... I understand that... With the trouble we've had in the last while..." He growls softly and nuzzles him "So... Think we can get through to Mari today... Make that little girl of yours smile..."

Damon grins and stands before her "Oh really... And how did you feel last night..." He traces a finger around her belly button slowly, letting her need rise and become stronger, exciting her body, without her acting on it.

"My little girl," he smiles as he pulls back to look at him. "Yeah. We'll be able to get through to her. I'm sure of it. We can do anything together."

"I felt..wanted. Needed. I like that. The guys..they..love me..but..they have..each other. They don't..need me..like they do..each other. I want someone..who..wants me..and needs me. Someone who can..make me feel..alive..again..like you did..last night."

Jareth smiles and kisses him again, he pulls him close and rolls them over, pinning Mason under him "Mmm... As much as I loved last night... Love the fire you have..." He kisses along his jaw and to his neck, licking and nipping gently, only lightly touching his mark to slowly work him up. "I like you like this too..." He starts to kiss down to his chest, shifting himself so he can lick and kiss over his chest as he continues to move down. "Mmm... You smell so good... And taste even better..." He glances up at him, softly running his fangs over his navel. "Shall I go lower my love..." Continuing on without waiting for an answer.

Damon grins and tips her chin up, looking into her blank glossy eyes, "Even if the need comes from the devil..." He steps closer to her and pulls her flush against himself again.

Mason grins as Jareth moves over him. He did enjoy being in charge, trying to take control, but he also had a clear love for being this way with Jareth. He fought the urge to moan as he watched his lover cover his chest with kisses. As Jareth moved lower, his anticipation began to build. “Yes,” he whispered even though his answer wasn’t needed. Mason slowly closed his eyes but quickly opened them again. He wanted to watch, to see Jareth as he felt his actions. “I love you Jareth,” he told him.

“Y-Yes. Even if that need..comes from..the devil. I want it. I want..you..to fill..that need Damon."

Jareth smiles against his skin and starts to kiss down his thighs, he spreads his legs gently and runs his claws over him. "I love you to baby..." He lays between his legs and holds his cock lightly as he starts to lick it, slowly teasing him around his tip. "Mmm... Like that baby boy..." As he's about to answer, Jareth starts to take him in slowly, all the way to his base, then growls against him.

Damon waves his hand and lets his hold on her slowly drop, he starts to kiss her as it drops, rubbing his hands over her back and arms slowly. He looks at her as her eyes become clearer, "Tell me to stop..." He smirks and starts to kiss along her neck, then down to her chest, he suckles each nipple and squeezes each breast. He glances at her, waiting for her to say it, he continues, lifting one of her legs to rest on his shoulder, holding her up. He looks at her again as he starts to slowly lick and suck her, his powers helping her stay standing.

“YeSSSSS,” he replies, gritting his teeth as Jareth takes him. “You’re good..at this,” he tells him. Any thoughts of guiding Jareth at all are gone. Mason was in control last night. Now he wants Jareth to take the lead. He shifts on the bed slightly, spreading his legs a little wider for him. Jareth’s growl had made his heart beat faster. Mason was already panting.

She looks up to into his eyes. “I can’t,” she tells him. “Because..I don’t..want you to stop.” Aliya’s eyes and head were clear now, and as he kisses her neck, she slowly closes them. Her hands cup his head, but she is not leading him. Her fingers simply rest in his hair. “Oh Damon,” she breathes. “Don’t stop.” She can feel her nipples hard as he tastes her skin. “Keep going.”

Jareth continues to growl and starts to bob on him slowly, when off enough, his tongue would quickly circle his head before he bobbed again. 'A nice slow build baby... Just relax... Enjoy being home...' He looks up at him as he continues.

Damon grins against her thigh and nips it gently, he uses his fingers to spread her lips, then goes straight for her clit. He licks and suckles it quickly, then thrusting into her entrance with his tongue, he smirks and makes it longer to tease her Gspot. He glances up at her and continues.

'I do..enjoy..being home.' He looks down at Jareth and smiles. There's almost a sadness in his eyes. 'Never again baby. I won't leave you.' Mason call feel his body relaxing. Jareth was so good at the slow build up. His tongue would circle his tip, and Mason gasped. His sac tightened, but Mason knew he was nowhere near ready to cum.

She draws a sharp, quick breath. "How do you..do that," she asks, reaching down to his hair. Her other leg trembles as he finds her g-spot. "Yes," she whimpers to him. "Make me cum. Please. I beg of you." Aliya could feel the same need from last night rising within her, burning. She wanted him.

Jareth smiles and continues his slow play, rubbing his hands over his thighs slowly, one hand coming up to massage his sac. He kisses his tip as he pulls off again "I know you won't... Not by choice..." His hand pumps him slowly as he looks at him, then goes back to his pattern of slow bobs and fast licks.

Damon grins against her and lifts his hand, he places his hand up on her lower belly and starts to lick her faster, suckle harder. His hand glows softly, she'd keep building to her orgasm, but would only cum when he allows it, not that she'd know that.

“You’re..driving me..crazy. You know that,” he grins. “I could let you..do this..all day.” Mason has thoughts of sitting up while Jareth continued to do exactly what he was doing. He shifts once more, this time lifting his hips just slightly. His cock is so warm and twitches in Jareth’s mouth. “Can you..taste me..baby?”

Aliya wanted to grab his hand, but something inside her told her not to. Instead she gripped his hair tighter, almost pulling his face closer to her sex. Her mouth opened wide as she looked down at him. The glowing of hand intrigued her, but she couldn’t ask him what he was doing. Aliya’s mind couldn’t form the question. She was melting for him, because of him. “Yes,” was all she managed to say.

Jareth glances up at him and in answer, he deeps him again and swallows "Mmm..." He them returns to his slow pace, now running his claws lightly over his belly and legs as well.

Damon smirks and suckles harder, again thrusting his tongue into her and teasing her spot, he leg would grow weak and even give out, but his magic would keep her standing. 'That's it angel girl... Wind a bit tighter...' He thought to himself as he kept it up, he'd give her a mind numbing release before he'd agree to take her back home. He could hear her heart racing and noticed her breathing getting slower as he wound her tight. He glances up as her eyes roll back slightly, then he lets go, allowing her orgasm to finally explode.

"Yeah," he grunts. "You know. You like that." Mason runs his fingers through Jareth's hair. He wanted to hold back, but his lover was working him towards his climax. "My baby wants to taste me so early in the morning. He wants my cum. Don't you baby? I'm gonna give it to you." He could feel the start of his orgasm coming, and his breathing increased. "Jareth," he whispered. "I can't..hold it. I'm," he lifted his hips up as he came. His body jerked with his breaths. As the last of his seed left his body, he settled back down to the bed. "That's a way to wake up everyday," he grinned.

She shattered around his tongue. Aliya felt her entire body tremble as she came hard for him. "I can't," she began, trying to tell him she didn't understand how she was still standing. Her legs ached, and she knew they were not supporting her. "Damon," she cried out allowing her orgasm to cover her. "Yes!" Aliya felt complete again.

The closer he got the faster Jareth went until he stills as Mason came, he swallows and slowly pulls off him, making sure he was clean. "Mmm..." He licks his lips and moves back up to lay next to him "Glad you liked it..." He rubs his cheek, then leans in to kiss him, he hugs him closer and purrs softly, he smiles "I hope Kev didn't feel too much of that... Being around the others..." He smirks "Then again... He's so cute when he blushes..." He chuckles softly.

Damon slowly licks her clean as her climax continues to wash over her, slowly pulling away as she's able to form words. He slowly sets her leg down and stands, then holds her as he lets the power keeping her up go. "You think I'd let you fall... Who'll making you feel like that..." He lifts her up bridal style, her legs still useless, he moves back to the bed and lays her down, he sits on the edge beside her. "Now... I'll ask again... Do you want to see me again..." Her body was still trembling softly.

Back
Top Bottom